Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

New Jasper Members!

Go down 
+35
whearazyourheart
CousinOfGreed
down.the.rabbit.hole
twilighter_66
vampgrl16
Bedward
electric city !
the last dance.
IntoTheDarkness
twilove789
FindTheSafe_CrackTheCode
?!?!?!?!
EddiesGirl
Twilightvampire17
Sammy*Lee
Silly_Beth
Selene Papillon
peeweelicous101
the dodo's conundrum.
kelsx27x
VampireAtHeart
Queen Cullen
pixiehair
xxSwitzerlandxx
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
Elena Cullen
_iHartJasper_
Bellatrix Chase
Pearl
Anya+Jacob
SnowWhite
xxx_vampiress_xxx
dasha92
Stephanie Cullen
Clairbear
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Clairbear

Clairbear

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-10

New Jasper Members! Empty
PostSubject: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:25 am

[b]Hi!

I'm a new Jasper house member, and I thought I'd introduce myself!
I'm 18, and I live in England...where it DOESN'T always rain, and where we AREN'T all posh lol. Today happens to be a lovely sunny day...but I will not lie about that weather being erratic...in the past month we've had snow on Easter day, a week later it was sunny and lovely, and then it spent a week varying between hail (or should that be Hale lol) and sunshine Very Happy
About me Twilight wise --> I ordered Twilight about a year ago after hearing loads of people going on about Edward on facebook. Then I instantly bought New Moon, and endured the wait for Eclipse. I am an Edward girl through and through, I do like Jacob but I don't think he's right for Bella. I hope he imprints on someone lovely soon. Poor guy. Im trying to organise a Breaking Dawn party in Birmingham, which is kinda going well. The overall national events manager agreed, but the individual store hasn't replied yet! I love Jasper! He's fab!
About me non-Twilight wise --> I'm a lifeguard at the weekends (and on Tuesday evenings lol), and I'm a sergeant in the air training corps (air cadets). no, that is NOT sad...I've had the best times ever as a cadet - expeds to Australia and Canada, trips to France and all over England and Wales. We might even be going skiing next year! And I've made loads of lovely friends there Very Happy I should technically be at university by now, but I changed my AS-Levels after one year so I'm still in sixth form (until the end of May, then it's over, thank the lord!) I SHOULD have been going to uni this september instead, but the school screwed up my application so i have to wait another year. So I'm hopefully going to get a job as a nursong assistant in the local hospital, and also travel the world a bit Very Happy

So yeh, I've rambled a bit now!
Just 2 questions --> how come my singature isn't showing? I've put a picture in it and everything! And how do I get it to say Jasper house member below my name?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

Number of posts : 947
House : Jasper.
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:20 am

Welcome to TA and Jasper House, Clairbear! Very Happy I'm Steph, another member like you and also part of Jasper House.

To make your signature show up, you have to click on profile at the top of the page and go to... Preferences, then about the 9th one down, it asks if you always want your signature to appear, and you change it to yes.

Then, to get the stars under you name, you go to this thread in the "HOUSEPOINTS" section, make a post stating what house you're in, and Anna will put it up when she gets to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
Clairbear

Clairbear

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:33 am

Thank you! *runs off to sort everything out*
Back to top Go down
dasha92

dasha92

Number of posts : 505
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:11 pm

Welcome Clairbear!!! I'm Dasha and I'm new too... You're gonna love TA... It's become one of my top 3 favorite sites... Your job sounds really cool too... Me very interested... lol... Hoping to see you around here soon... See ya!

Your fellow Jasperian,
Dasha
Back to top Go down
http://dasha92.livejournal.com
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

Number of posts : 7417
House : HEAD OF JASPER!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 pm

welcome to Jasper house! I think you'll really like it here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/eclissata
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:30 pm

haha! yes, we totally kick butt!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Yay, Jasperians!
Back to top Go down
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:49 pm

I'm a new member too but I've introduce myself in the thread for it. I don't care, I'm Melissa and I'm seventeen. I'm from Germany and I'm thinking about being teacher for the German Class. I really don't know yet, but I'm very proud to be a member of Jasper house. ^^
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Welcome to Twilight Academy! Very Happy That's so cool you're from Germany! I'm German. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dasha92

dasha92

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:40 am

SnowWhite wrote:
I'm a new member too but I've introduce myself in the thread for it. I don't care, I'm Melissa and I'm seventeen. I'm from Germany and I'm thinking about being teacher for the German Class. I really don't know yet, but I'm very proud to be a member of Jasper house. ^^
Stephanie Cullen wrote:
Welcome to Twilight Academy! Very Happy That's so cool you're from Germany! I'm German. Very Happy

you are, Steph? that's cool!!!

and welcome Melissa!!! You're gonna love it here in TA... XD
Back to top Go down
http://dasha92.livejournal.com
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:05 am

dasha92 wrote:
SnowWhite wrote:
Stephanie Cullen wrote:

Yes, I am, that's why I'm so white! And burn in the sun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anya+Jacob

Anya+Jacob

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:54 pm

Hi. I'm also new on the forum and to Jasper House. I'm Anya, and I'm from Arizona. (Yes, Arizona, but not Phoenix.) I've been "addicted" to Twilight for two years now, and I've loved every minute of it!!

When I'm offline, I love to read (i do read beyond Twilight!), and i love to write. I'm also a member of Vampire Bunny Slayers and heavy Petting, which are respectively the Buffy and Rocky Horror shadow casts in my town. I'm currently unemployed, but I'm graduating HS school, and then its off to college!

Also, Clairbear, i wanted to say I've been in England, and I do agree, it's really pretty there and i want to go back!

I'm really glad to be a part of the house of Jasper. He is my favorite vampire, though I'm generally closer to Team Jacob. However, I do like Edward. I don't like (and you're gonna laugh) Bella. I think both Jake and Edward deserve better then her.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:45 am

Welcome to TA, Anya! And Jasper House! I'm Stephanie, but you can call me Steph. Very Happy

Haha, I did laugh at that little fact. But, everyone has their own opinion, so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Anya+Jacob

Anya+Jacob

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Thanks Steph! LOL. I figured people were going to laugh, they usually do, but I don't care, its my opinion. I'm kinda hoping Bella becomes a vampire though, and that Jake imprintsand finds someone better for him. Unfortunately, it's too late for Edward...LOL.
A lot of people are jealous that I live in AZ, but it's not like I'm near Phoenix, I'm about a hundred miles away. Plus, its WAYYY hot here,so if you're from a cooler place, you'd hate summertime down here!!
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:03 am

Hey im new to the Jasper House too Very Happy
Im 15 and I live in New Zealand,Auckland which is so cold right now! I was introduced to Twilight only a few months ago but I am already deeply obsessed with it Razz Um I dont have many hobbies except riding - I have 2 horses who I love to pieces and yeah :)

dasha92 I just noticed your from Aucks too!I was beginning to think I was the only one Razz
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:04 am

I read Auckland New Zealand and thought, "OMJ Dasha lives there, too!" and then I read on. LOL!

Welcome to the Academy, Pearl! I'm Stephanie, but everyone calls me Steph. I assume you've been sorted into Jasper, then? Very Happy Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:03 am

Oh and my names Micaela, most just call me micky, or you can call me anything else lol
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Chase

Bellatrix Chase

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:38 am

Hey guys I've been around for a while but I barely got sorted and I'm part of the awesomeness known as Jasper house. By the way my names Alexandra
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:06 pm

Jasper house is awesomeness!!! I'm Megan usually referred to as Boo, so if you see someone talking about Boo, that's me.... unless they're actually going for the whole scaring thing..... lol nice to see we've got some new members!!!! WELCOME TO JASPER HOUSE!!!
Back to top Go down
_iHartJasper_

_iHartJasper_

Number of posts : 1292
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:40 am

dasha92 wrote:
SnowWhite wrote:
Stephanie Cullen wrote:

yum German chocolate : P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emsilleh
Elena Cullen

Elena Cullen

Number of posts : 649
Location : petitioning for a return of the Volturi Lexicon! :P
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:06 pm

Welcome fellow Jasperians! i'm Elena...its a pleasure to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:42 am

_iHartJasper_ wrote:
dasha92 wrote:
SnowWhite wrote:
Stephanie Cullen wrote:

yum German chocolate : P

Correction... German WHITE chocolate... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elena Cullen

Elena Cullen

Number of posts : 649
Location : petitioning for a return of the Volturi Lexicon! :P
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:54 pm

now THAT sounds tastey...........
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:24 pm

German White Chocalate with nuts...yum.
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:06 pm

dude.... chocolate in general is awesomeness...... damnit I want choclate and NOS energy drink RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jasper Members!   New Jasper Members! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Jasper Members!
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next