Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

crappy days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steph&edward

steph&edward

Number of posts : 2080
House : bug people till they go into a hole
Registration date : 2008-04-09

crappy  days Empty
PostSubject: crappy days   crappy  days Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:14 am

so sometime you are having a bad day. and you don't necessarily want to talk about it you just want to tell some one what you fell and get it out of so i thought this would work just get it out of your system it might help. I'll go first.
so today i woke up in a bad mood usually it goes away by the time i have my coffee but today it didn't it just got worse and its only 9. so after i had my coffee i started to get ready for school but i couldn't find anything i wanted to wear everything made me look fat. then i had to hunt and hunt almost 20 minutes to find something but i finally did and it went perfect with my sweater i love this sweater I've had it for almost 3 years i love it I'm very attached. it's like my security blanked i mean i really love this sweater i love it. but guess what happened to my sweater a pen exploded and someone had the brilliant idea to get it all over my sweater. black pen doesn't go well with a white sweater and its all over it. so my sweater is dead!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and i'm really upset i mean i'm holding the tears back, then i have to go to school school and school juts sucks no one seems to understand why i'm so upset my "best friends" just laugh (stupid idiots) i guess thats my day so far a crap fest i'm having a funereal today for my sweater.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

Number of posts : 947
House : Jasper.
Registration date : 2008-03-20

crappy  days Empty
PostSubject: Re: crappy days   crappy  days Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:51 pm

I'm sorry about your sweater, Steph. I know how these days are, when you just wake up and the day is already off to a bad start.

I got sick after I ate lunch today and had to come home... My day's not the greatest either, 'cause I forgot to do my math homework... and... yeah... My day doesn't compare to yours, though...

*hugs Almost Twin*

And now I'm totally depressed, even though I thought I got over not being able to meet Stephenie Meyer next month... but there's this girl I know who lives in Salt Lake City who's just flaunting the fact that she gets to go and I'm sitting here 30 miles south cursing her to hell because I'm so jealous. This girl gets to do everything. I mean everything. She's such a spoiled... girl... to put it nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

crappy  days Empty
PostSubject: Re: crappy days   crappy  days Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:01 pm

Thats so sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crappy  days Empty
PostSubject: Re: crappy days   crappy  days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crappy days
Page 1 of 1