Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

The Esme House

Go down 
+20
the last dance.
ColdOne
TwilightGirl17
Sonia Cullen
vampress2118
the dodo's conundrum.
Blair White
missmack123
AmeCullen
Luna Lovegood
PaperCut
Eternity'sTime
Cullenist
Rockon082
Midnight Blossom
Bella45
bellasbest<3
Audrey
gaby09
SunKist
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

Number of posts : 3622
House : Esme WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-21

The Esme House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:24 pm

Yeah, I can totally see that. Man, just imagine Bella's embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 3:41 pm

lol
Edward would be laughing so hard!
Bella would try and glare at him
I wonder if Charlie's face would go purple

Bella: oh god, Edward he's purple again!!!
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 6:43 pm

Play that scene in your head a time or two. It's a lot funnier with the whole thing. Okay, that sounds wrong... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 7:35 pm

.... ROFL!!!

lol!

that's an awesome line tho
omg he's purple again!

Bella: Quick! Call Carlisle! Charlie's gone pruple!!Laughing
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:44 pm

*shakes head, recovering from laughing fit* Oh man, maybe this is a short-short-story in the making. I can tell it's a comedy. Off the subject, but do you know how many forums we've taken over?
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:14 am

a lot
but of course we need to take over them all
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -cough- AHAHAHAHAHAHA -cough-

It was a night like anyother at the Swan residence. Bella was cooking dinner for Charlie, who was watching the game on his new Plasma Screen TV (Which Edward bought for him as a "I'm-sorry-for-breaking-your-daughter's-heart-gift")
Bella looked out at the window and thought she saw some people hiding behind bushes. She shook her head, clearing the thought from her head. "That's ubsurd! it's just a trick of light." she muttered to herself.
"What was that?" Charlie called. "Nothing!" Bella replied, blushing. Great, now she was talking to herself too.
Charlie walked into the kitchen.
"Is dinner done yet?" Bella sighed, looking at the clock on the oven. "Not yet dad, five more minutes." Charlie grumbled incoherently to himself, walking down the front hall to turn on the porchlight. When he turned it on there was something he didn't suspect. It was four teenagers slinking around his property!
It was none-other then Mike, Jessica, Lauren and Tyler!! "Oh my god." Charlie murmured to himself. "What is it dad?" Bella asked, walking up next to her father.
"HEY YOU KIDS, GET OFF MY LAWN!!!" Charlie yelled at the top of his lungs. The teens just stared at him, majorly embarassed. Bella, recognizing them almost immeadiatly, began blushing like mad. "Sorry..." she muttered, before briskly walking back to the kitchen

Now, a few days had past and Bella was making Charlie dinner again, only this time it was something other then fish. Charlie, like last time, was watching the game on his plasma. "NO DAMMIT! I SAID HIT THE DAMN BALLL!!!!" He yelled at the screen, causing Bella to chuckle.
Last night was much like the first. Charlie had yet again seen the four teens in their yard the night before, causing him to yell at them like a mad-man. Bella sighed, she would never get over the embarrassment. Luckily Edward was with her tonight. He sat silently, watching her as she cooked. "Ed, you should watch this!" Charlie called. Edward winced at the chosen nickname by his soon to be father-in-law. You see, Edward had proposed to bella (who said yes) and they were talking to him about it tonight at dinner. Edward silently got up and walked to the living room.
Now, like his usual rutine before dinner, Charlie got up and walked to turn the porch light on. When he turned it on, again he saw four very fimiliar faces. Last night he had gone red, but tonight was over the top.
"I THOUGHT I TOLD U DAMN KINDS TO GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!!!" Charlie yelled, causing many birds to fly from surrounding trees.
anyways, these four teens were causing Charlie so much stress, then he turned purple, his breahting ragged. Bella and Edward, hearing the commotion, ran to the porch to see what was the matter. "OH MY GOD!" Bella cried.
"Quick Edward! Call Carlisle! Charlie's gone purple!!" she cried, the other four humans teens scampering away.
a lesson to us all: never go on the Swan's property uninvited.
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:56 pm

Unless you want to see Charlie go purple. In which case, feel free to do so as many times as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:59 am

hmmm...
i think Emmett should make a paper mache Charlie, and paint it purple so we can hang it up in our house

OH MY GOSH!!! our mascot could be the Purple Charlies!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:22 pm

I like that idea!! I was going to say something, but I forgot what it was. Man, I hate that!
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:58 pm

i know!! expescially in the middle of a conversation
hey, i posted the story on www.Fanfiction.net
go to books, then scroll till you see Twilight and go a few pages, then you'll see it
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:17 pm

Awesome! It'll be a lot easier to find over there. I can't find one of the parts, and the worst part is, I don't even remember which one it was to ask you. That sucks too.
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:04 pm

can our purple charlies ride unicorns?

omc that would make the best siggy ever
a purple charlie riding a unicorn
*snickers*
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:58 am

oh they are all so beautiful too bad none of them are in a forest
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:05 pm

Yeah!! Hey, has anyone read Eclipse yet? I just finished reading it.
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:35 pm

AmeCullen wrote:
Yeah!! Hey, has anyone read Eclipse yet? I just finished reading it.

yeah I finished reading it like three days ago on Tuesday. Wait no it was 12:15 in the morning so I guess it was technically Wednesday I loved it didnt you?
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:53 pm

i finished it
and i want to kick jacob black REALLY hard where the sun don't shine
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:33 pm

Yes it was AWESOME!!! I didn't know this was even possible, but I think it's better than Twilight! But yeah, that just pissed me off, all the stuff Jacob said...and even worse what he did. There's not even a word for how mad I was. Though I wasn't quite as mad at him as I was at Edward for leaving Bella in New Moon.
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:18 pm

no, i'm more mad about Jacob
i mean, we know that Edward thought he was protecting Bella, even if it was completely stupid.
If i was Bella i never would have forgiven Jacob
i would be like: ya know what? no. see ya on the flip side
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:31 pm

Yeah, I'm pissed at Jacob too. There's not even a word for how mad I am. For one thing, even though he knew Edward and Bella were engaged, he made her kiss him! WTF?! It was still better than Twilight though. To me it was anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:38 pm

Jacob is an idiot
he lets testosterone control him
Bella needs a friend, and he's pushing it waaaaaaaay too much
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 5:20 pm

Yeah, definately. OMG, I have awesome news!! Okay, first off, before we even get to that, there's this boy named Allen. He was new last year and in my class, he's in the other class this year, and he's my best guy friend. BUT ever since 6th (last year) I've had the BIGGEST crush on him. He asked me out!! I'm so flipping happy it's not even funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:02 pm

lol
OMG! DUDE THAT FRIGGEN ROCKS!

*hugs*
I'm so happy for you
maybe you'll grow up to marry each other
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:31 pm

*bites lip and giggles* Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:31 pm

lol
*giggles*
ok, girly moment...

*squeals*

girly moment over
Back to top Go down
AmeCullen

AmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:35 pm

lol. I just never would have thought. We've been going out for a month...and a half maybe...idk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Esme House   The Esme House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Esme House
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next