Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Introductions

Go down 
+49
Lightbulb621
alice cullen123
Bite Me Bryce
lost w/o the cullen boys
Ginny2012
Liddy Cullen
cinderella101
dazzledBella
ChloeBella
FallenAngel185
Dazzling
Eternal_Esme
Aimee_Black
shingATyou
Zamy
ColdOne
Sonia Cullen
TwilightGirl17
no_mad_41
Blair White
vampress2118
knittergirl09
Na.na.na.
Everything's Magic
the dodo's conundrum.
luvin_the_cullens
Allyson Parks
Isabella
LeaB.
bloodsucking beauty
TheLisser
missmack123
tanasha1993
eternalxxtwilight
AmeCullen
kL1028
redibis
PaperCut
hopeless~lover
SunKist
Topaz_Eyes17
prettyvampire
Rockon082
Eternity'sTime
Cullenist
Audrey
bellasbest<3
Rosaleen
Midnight Blossom
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Blossom

Midnight Blossom

Number of posts : 106
House : Reading, Drawing, Listening to Music, Watching Movies, Learning Languages, Making Graphics
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:31 pm

Okay, maybe not so much intros...
More like, what would you like everyone to call you? Your preferred name/nickname and all that ^^

You can call me by my real name, I'm not very secretive about it: Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Rosaleen

Rosaleen

Number of posts : 73
Location : Wanting to be on the computer, but being forced to clean instead
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:37 pm

Well, since Rosaleen isn't my real name, you can call me Jess or Jessica. Though if you can't remember those, just call me Rosy. Cool I'll know that you're talking to me, whichever name you choose.
Back to top Go down
bellasbest<3

bellasbest<3

Number of posts : 125

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 10:02 pm

My full first name is Evangelitsa, some people call me angel cause it is in my name, but most people call me Litsa or shorten it to Lits or Litz...either way you spell it.

I dont really care what you call me. My friends at school call me Alice now too. You could even make a funky nickname for me if you really wanted to. I dont mind. As long as you tell me so I know you are talking to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.piczo.com/XxBlackxXxLightxXxBandxX
Audrey

Audrey

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:44 pm

My name is Audrey (if you couldn't figure it out :) )

What nicknames come out of Audrey?
Back to top Go down
Cullenist

Cullenist

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 1:46 am

Hi, I just got sorted into Esme House. I'm so happy! My name's Ammy, and I'm fine with anyone calling me that...
Back to top Go down
bellasbest<3

bellasbest<3

Number of posts : 125

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 8:42 am

Cullenist wrote:
Hi, I just got sorted into Esme House. I'm so happy! My name's Ammy, and I'm fine with anyone calling me that...

HI AMMY!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.piczo.com/XxBlackxXxLightxXxBandxX
Rosaleen

Rosaleen

Number of posts : 73
Location : Wanting to be on the computer, but being forced to clean instead

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 7:49 pm

Well, I'm Rosaleen here and on the Lex, but you guys can call me Jess/Jessica. I am a mega reader and I love learning about diseases for some reason. My favorite one so far is smallpox. Then comes the Spanish Influenza, of course. Wink I love reading, writing, listening to music, being on here and the Lex, and I also love doing artsy stuff. Like drawing, painting, literature, but not acting. I'm very into that kind of stuff.

I don't really have a favorite artist/musician/music group, but I have a lot of favorite songs. And they all just happen to be related to Twilight in some way Rolling Eyes .
Some favorites are: Makedamnsure by Taking Back Sunday; Make You Smile by +44; many Imogen Heap songs; Somewhere Only We Know by Keane; Time is Running Out by Muse; and Look After You by the Fray. I would recommend all these songs to anyone who feels like listening to them.

I am a very spontaneous person and I think I am pretty multi-leveled. I over-analyze things way too much sometimes so I easily confuse myself. I also have very good hand-eye coordination, yet I walk into walls/doors/other inanimate objects frequently. I have yet to run into a pillar, though....so there's some hope, I guess. :)

I really want to learn the Icelandic language sometime and I am currently taking German, which I love. It's actually pretty easy.

All of you are probably snoring facedown on your keyboards by now, so this concludes my somewhat marvelous introduction!

Oh, yeah, I'm 14 and will be 15 later this year. And I have supercool glasses; they're blood red Cool

See ya!

EDIT: I just realized that I introduced myself twice. Wow. Rolling Eyes That was some MAJOR spacing out there...Oops. Sorry!

Last edited by on Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cullenist

Cullenist

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 2:02 am

bellasbest<3 wrote:
Cullenist wrote:

HI AMMY!!

Hi hi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 4:09 pm

um... i just got sorted into Esme's house and you can call me Maddie, i guess
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rockon082

Rockon082

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 10:05 pm

I would like every one to call me either, Rockon or Paige. I don't like it when people call me Rockon082, it gets on my nerves... lol. But I would die if I didn't have the 082 at the end on my 'official' name... lol. By the way, Paige is my first name.
Back to top Go down
Cullenist

Cullenist

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:18 am

Paige is a cool name

Much better than Tammy (shortned to Ammy by people I know for no particular reason)
Back to top Go down
prettyvampire

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 8:57 am

hi im Ravendra or Raven which ever. umm well im new here and i got this house. its great i love Esme she's so nice
Back to top Go down
Topaz_Eyes17

Topaz_Eyes17

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 12:45 pm

hi everyone!
i just got sorted into the Esme house.
You can call me by my real name which is Bridget.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SunKist

SunKist

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 11:54 pm

My name is Angelica..but you can call me Angie or Sunkist or which ever you perfer
Back to top Go down
hopeless~lover

hopeless~lover

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:08 pm

Hey, I just got into Esme House!!!
Woot cheers
You can just call me Hopeless, because you won't remember my real name and it doesn't have any connections to my user name.
My real name's Ara, if you're curious. Cool (rhymes with Sarah or Kara)
Back to top Go down
PaperCut

PaperCut

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 4:33 pm

I'm in the Esme House! yay! Razz
Well my name is Stephanie so you can call me PaperCut or Stephanie. ^.^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 9:14 pm

ok i have a few things to say in honour of the Esme House

1) Edward Cullen is a Sexy Pickle
2) just picture it, Edward Cullen, covered in chocolate, in the rain, water dripping in his broze hair and down his chest
3) *this isn't true but it sounds kinda kewl* I'm Edward the mafia Bunny! Rowr!!!!
4) i like pie!!
and 5) my bologna has a first name, its O-S-C-A-R! my bologna has a second name its M-E-Y-E-R! i love to eat it every day and if you ask me why i say!!!!! " 'cuz Oscar Meyer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
PaperCut

PaperCut

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:32 pm

well ok then. Wink lol!
Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
hopeless~lover

hopeless~lover

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:26 pm

PurpleBunniesRule wrote:

2) just picture it, Edward Cullen, covered in chocolate, in the rain, water dripping in his broze hair and down his chest
3) *this isn't true but it sounds kinda kewl* I'm Edward the mafia Bunny! Rowr!!!!
4) i like pie!!
and 5) my bologna has a first name, its O-S-C-A-R! my bologna has a second name its M-E-Y-E-R! i love to eat it every day and if you ask me why i say!!!!! " 'cuz Oscar Meyer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO oh yeah!

YES! YES! YES!
Edward truely IS a Sexy Pickle!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
PaperCut

PaperCut

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:28 pm

hopeless~lover wrote:
PurpleBunniesRule wrote:

4) i like pie!!

WOOOOOOO oh yeah!

YES! YES! YES!
Edward truely IS a Sexy Pickle!!! lol!

lolz. HE is Sexy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:27 pm

his pickle s probably sexy too Wink Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PaperCut

PaperCut

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:33 pm

Still not as sexy as him though... hehehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 7:20 pm

no Edward's pickle is the definiton of Sexy, Edward has just been bringing sexy back
Back to top Go down
PaperCut

PaperCut

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 8:55 pm

o, ok.
Back to top Go down
redibis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:04 pm

YAY! I just got sorted into Esme! I am so excited! You can call me... redibis or Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next