Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Since Edward Plays the Piano...

Go down 
+26
Kaumudi
Ginny2012
FindTheSafe_CrackTheCode
crazyalicexxcullen
fallforyou:]]
MsquaredRW
darkkingdom
stellabellax513
EternallyDazzled
Queen Cullen
Eternal_Esme
bellzcullen
peechez1001
ClumsyCat
IndigoBleuC13
_iHartJasper_
Bellatrix Chase
larissa cullen
Stephanie Cullen
Paxomaniac
valerona
the dodo's conundrum.
Pritkin
Sonia Cullen
sadie
Alexis Hale
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Since Edward Plays the Piano... Empty
PostSubject: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Does anyone here play an instrument/used to play/or wants to learn an intrustment? I guess the chior folk out there can join in too Wink

I will go first I guess:

I play the cello and really want to learn guitar. I used to play piano too, but I took the cello in it's place. As of right now... I'm playing cello in a high school band. Yup, I'm not in an orchestra, but a HIGH SCHOOL BAND. It was embarrassing at first, but, now it's kinda cool. I'm the only string player! Haha. I recently moved into a (much) smaller town and I wanted to keep up with my music/playing so I joined the band with my brother. The first couple months I just sat in class listening to the rest of the band because I didn't have an instrument. I tried learning trombone... but yeah, that was a lost cause. I'm just too in love with the cello.

So that's my story. What about you guys???
Back to top Go down
sadie

sadie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:02 am

I play piano and have been for 5 years Edward makes it look o easy I have to practice for 1 hour everyday I also play flute which is hardly more fun
Back to top Go down
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:30 pm

Yay! Thanks for being the first to reply sadie!!! I thought this thread was a lost cause.

Wow! Five years!? My sister played the piano for over 10 years, but she's still kinda average at playing. So in a sense, she isn't that good lol. But don't tell her that! lol. Do you play the flute in a band?
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:33 pm

I play the clarinet and sing
Back to top Go down
Pritkin

Pritkin

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:37 pm

I don't play any instrument. D:
I haven't the patience for it, sadly.
I sing, but I don't think I do it exceptionally well or exceptionally terrible; I'm just average, which is good enough for me! XD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jeremydanvers
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:18 pm

My brother used to play the clarinet until his classes got in the way of band class. I was in my 4th grade choir... dropped it for Orchestra in 5th grade, then wanted to join again in 6th grade, but for some reason I couldn't. But I joined choir in 7th grade then dropped it the 2nd semester cause I was fed up with the way the teacher taught.

Haha singing works too Pritkin.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:49 pm

vionlin, and i am learning the flute (very slowly) and singing (though not a lot or anything, just for fun nd for chorus class)
Back to top Go down
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:46 pm

Yay! Another string player! Singing seems to be the most popular. That's pretty cool. One of my best friends in a Chior person and she's amazing. And she happens to be on this site. :)
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:36 pm

Strings are the best!!! XD

lol, singing is fun. i do not do it as a big thing or anything, but it is fun.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:15 pm

I totally agree!! Sorry band people. I'm an Orch. Dork at heart lol.

I only sing for my own enjoyment. Like in the shower and whatnot lol.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:21 pm

I am the same way! the shower, and teh car, and one class, and pretty much every time i feel the need to start singing XD

lol, and definitely. orchestra members are the best XD
Back to top Go down
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:17 pm

Oh yeah! Definitely. I so want to get with an orchestra again... I miss it.
Back to top Go down
valerona

valerona

Number of posts : 7
House : reading, listening to music, going on the copmuter and day dreaming
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:49 pm

i play the guitar
the aucostic and the other one
i am really good
i also play the piano, vilion, drums[a little], bass guitar, and a little bit of the claritnet
i am really good at the piano, vilion and guitar.
but edward will probably be better than me.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:39 pm

singing!!! yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:29 am

Wow that's colorful valerona. You've got a lot of musical talent under your belt. That's impressive.

I guess I should mention that I play bass drum for marching band too... Cello and bass drum. Yeah don't mix very well. We just started marching today for Memorial Day.
Back to top Go down
Paxomaniac

Paxomaniac

Number of posts : 91
Location : Stealing Edward's Pick Up Lines and Using Them On My Spidermonkey
House : Reading, Writing, Vampires, Lashley, Rypay, Boxing, Basketball, Movies, Languages

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:08 pm

Oh heck yes for musical talent haha...

I actually used to play the piano, and I can still play slightly by ear and by music is asked, but it would be a bit rough (and yes for those of you who don't know my given name is Edward). I was also in small ensemble choirs at a young age and was in two musicals, and I dabbled in choir in middle school but tossed music aside for writing when I turned 14.

However if I could learn to play an instrument I'd love to learn to play the electric guitar I have propped up in the corner, because my parents got it for me and yet it never got used due to lack of knowlege and or talent with the amplifier haha
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg8208.proboards89.com/index.cgi
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:09 pm

I sing. This pales next to Pax's response, but too bad.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:40 am

Haha Edward, that sounds like me! I've got a guitar just sitting my room, begging to be played, but I haven't had the patients to try to teach myself. Nor the money or time to actually take lessons. One day maybe.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:06 pm

So, thus far, Piano, Bass/guitar, and Singing seem to be the most popular as far as musical talent goes for the members of TA. That's pretty cool. BUT! Is there any one out there that plays something TOTALLY unique? Like panpipes? (haha I can't think of any other odd instruments)
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

Number of posts : 947
House : Jasper.
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:38 pm

I used to play the piano when I was younger! Does that count? Razz I also sing, but not well enough to perform for people...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:42 pm

Yup! That counts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
larissa cullen

larissa cullen

Number of posts : 534
Location : Trying to figure out why its so dark and why it smells like tires, gas, and plastic. Hm.
House : Where beauty and grace collide with wit and enthusiasm.
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:44 pm

im pretty talented at singing and i play the saxophone and the bari sax which is humongous (pull up a pic) and i play the keyboard and organ im alright but out of all of these singings comes easiest but yea edward is awy way way better n every aspect of everything lol
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:51 pm

I am aparently good at singing (it is news to me though), but i have played the violin since i was like 4 (i just realized i am 15 now, so it has been ELEVEN years), and i am learning flute.... i know VERY minimal piano, because my siblings both play...
Back to top Go down
larissa cullen

larissa cullen

Number of posts : 534
Location : Trying to figure out why its so dark and why it smells like tires, gas, and plastic. Hm.
House : Where beauty and grace collide with wit and enthusiasm.
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:29 pm

lol my siblings arent to good at anytthing quite sad they are always like "larissa why dont u just shove this and your edward cullen guy off a bridge" lol i get a bit defensive when they bring twilight into it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alexis Hale

Alexis Hale

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:06 am

Bari sax is AWESOME. I love their sound. Larissa, do you want an organ? There is currently one sitting in my garage that is in PERFECT condition. lol It was kind of a grandmother's hand-me-down. Eleven years for violin!? That's amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since Edward Plays the Piano...   Since Edward Plays the Piano... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since Edward Plays the Piano...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next