Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

stephenie's tour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
steph&edward

steph&edward

Number of posts : 2080
House : bug people till they go into a hole
Registration date : 2008-04-09

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:15 pm

so i didn't know where to post this so i just picked here.GRR i'm mad at how stephenie is only going to 4 cities and how none of them are even near where i live i'm mad so i came to vent. she is only going to 4 cities count them 4 and they are chicago, new york, l.a. and seattle. i don't think that is fair why the hell isn't there a city from texas on that list why huh? i want to cry Crying or Very sad its not fair its the last tour for the twilight series and she isn't coming to texas not fair... ok so i vented and i wonder if anyone else needs to vent i hope i'm not alone.
(sorry for the language i think i cursed up there)
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:37 pm

L.A? Holy shit, thats far from San Fran. I love Stephenie to death and all, but I'm not driving down for eight hours to stand in line with thousands of screaming fans....
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella

edwards_brunette_bella

Number of posts : 81
House : reading, writing, playing guitar, singing, obsessing over Twilight, swooning over Rob!
Registration date : 2008-05-29

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:16 pm

Don't worry Steph&Edward. I live in West Monroe. I am so very very very very very mad!!!!!!!! I just want to scream!!!!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com
Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

Number of posts : 448
Location : You know that voice in your head, the loud, annoying, obnoxious one.....yeah, that's me :)
House : JASPER!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-10

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:25 pm

I live in mideast michigan in the bottom of the thumb, I really wanted to go to the one in Chicago, but my mom just laughed at me and was like "No." I wish i had a license so i could sneak out of my house and go myself....
Back to top Go down
edwards_brunette_bella

edwards_brunette_bella

Number of posts : 81
House : reading, writing, playing guitar, singing, obsessing over Twilight, swooning over Rob!
Registration date : 2008-05-29

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:28 pm

Haha, me too. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightlexicon.com
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:11 pm

SO annoying... she should go on bigger tours...
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

Location : You know that voice in your head, the loud, annoying, obnoxious one.....yeah, that's me :)

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:58 am

Especially for THE LAST BOOK IN THE TWILIGHT SERIES does she not understand what that means to us?! She wrote one of the top books in the world and goes on a 4 trip tour.........then again, it gives her more time to focus on Midnight Sun, so I guess there is an upside....
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:12 pm

I guess so...
Back to top Go down
steph&edward

steph&edward

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:06 am

i guess but still.... she did such a big tour for the host and it isn't that great(don't kill me if you like it) BD is going to be so much bigger than the host and it gets so lil its not fair
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:49 pm

Yeah, but the host was the first of a new series and she needed to promote it more, and by the way it actually made it to #1 on the list of adult books which is a bigger crowd than young adult....
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

Number of posts : 947
House : Jasper.
Registration date : 2008-03-20

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:38 pm

This tour is bull shit. She had better do something huge for Midnight Sun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
steph&edward

steph&edward

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:09 pm

so i don't know if any of you have heard i'm probably really late on the news here but to make up for not going on a big tour they are showing her in la and new york it going to be on a website much like youtube i think its iclips not sure but yeah. its not anything like actually going but i guess its better than nothing or just hearing it from someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stephenie's tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: stephenie's tour   stephenie's tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stephenie's tour
Page 1 of 1