Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

heart break: jakes p.o.v.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[LostWithoutYou]

[LostWithoutYou]

Number of posts : 205
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-03-11

heart break: jakes p.o.v. Empty
PostSubject: heart break: jakes p.o.v.   heart break: jakes p.o.v. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:22 pm

I laid there in the dark, damp cave in the middle of the night. Memories of the good and bad times I've had with...her...flashed through my mind. I couldn't escape the pain that had enclosed my heart. My life had ended, yet...it didn't. It felt like my body had shattered into a million pieces and scattered throughout the world.
I fell asleep on the cold, wet ground of the pitch-black cave. My mind was blank for a few seconds, then a flare of blinding white light, and then a soft, dim, green light with a light, warm breeze that had opened its gentle arms to embrace me.
I looked around in circles, trying to figure out where I was. Then I found the edge of the forest. I left the sanctuary of the trees and found the beach of La Push leaning lazily against the muscular waves. She sat on our log, waiting for me. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. But there was something different about her. She was more pale than usual. her skin had a kind of glittery tint to it. It was odd.
The sun broke free of the clouds, releasing a ray of light shining on her. Her skin reflected the light instantly with a blinding white light. She was sparkling. I recoiled out of instinct. She was horrifying. I couldn't believe what she had become. I stepped cautiously toward her. She turned instintly to face me. The breeze brought a wave of stench in my direction. I saw the red eyes that had replaced her rich chocolate ones.
She smiled then. Revealing fangs. Fangs that weren't supposed to be there...Vampires shouldn't have fangs. But SHE did...it scared me to a point of waking up.
Thank the almighty God that it wasn't real. But it soon would be. Maybe it has already happened? There was no way of knowing unless I went back to find her. But she might rip me apart. I didn't care. I wanted to die. It was only a matter of time...
Back to top Go down

heart break: jakes p.o.v.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Poems, songs, stories.-
Jump to: