Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Book Three.

Go down 
+17
MsquaredRW
Stephanie Cullen
false pretence.
DyingToBeACullen
bloodsucking beauty
_iHartJasper_
the dodo's conundrum.
bellzcullen
steph&edward
xxx_vampiress_xxx
spinningpeanut
CarlyCullen
JacobLuvr4ever
crescentmoon
abbi-cullen
loveTwilight!
electric city !
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Bella's POV. again.

Ahhh. And now we're introduced to Renesmee. What'd you think of her?
How'd you feel about Jake imprinting on her?
What about Bella's 'talent'?

And.. did you like the ending? Did you think it ended on the right note?

Just somethings to think about:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

Number of posts : 1122
Location : Trying to beat Andy's 240 ups serve!! (i love my tennis pro :) )
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:40 pm

Pfft. Jacob imprinting on Renesmee was wierd. I didn't like it; i hate him too much.

I love Renesmee! She;s adorable!

Also, im really glad bella's a vampire. and that shes happy about it. Can you believe how shes actually good at the start? how she doesn't go around killing people? i was like...wow, thats amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://tamorapiercecrazy.nice-boards.net/
electric city !

electric city !

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Oh yeah! That was .. unexpected but still way cool. But then again, i didn't really ever expect Stephenie to write about bella as a wild newborn killing tons of people and sucking their blood. Haha, and her being stronger than edward. that was funny xD
Back to top Go down
abbi-cullen

abbi-cullen

Number of posts : 72
House : EMMETT!!!! cause hes a TEDDIE BEAR!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:46 pm

my favorite book. also the longest. lets see...(book as in books 1,2,and 3 in breaking dawn)

at first i hated bella being pregnant. but then, like all the characters in the book i met renesmee and...fell in love. =] i love her talent. its so perfect. her name...i didn't like it at first. but its grown on me.

jake imprinting on her...again at first i hated it. awkward scary, kinda creepy. but i grew to love it. a lot.

bellas talent i LOVE. loved it from the beginning loved it till the end. its perfect, makes sense, and fits her wonderfully.

and as for the end. it was my absolute FAVORITE part of the entire book. it was amazing and perfect and like stephenie meyer said she did, i felt closure. while i feel like the events before it could lead to another book, the way she ended had perfect closure for me. i am complete.

the volturi situation. i loved that too. i think we all knew the bad guys were going to be the volturi but the way she went about it and how it happened were perfect and unexpected.

also i loved being introduced to all the new characters and their special powers. i love finding out vampires powers and how they relate to their personalities. so that aspect of the book was like a joyride to me. just LOVED LOVED IT!

<3
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:06 pm

Ah yes, renesmee. That name! I still am not sure how to pronounce it correctly, but whatever. It's cute, but I like Nessie. hahah.
Ugh but i'm never going to get over Jake imprinting on her. Imagine how weird that would be if your Bella and your best friend is in love with your daughter. Grossgross.
And well i haven't read the volturi part but Bella's talent is some sort of shield, right? So she can protect her family?
Back to top Go down
abbi-cullen

abbi-cullen

Number of posts : 72
House : EMMETT!!!! cause hes a TEDDIE BEAR!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:09 pm

i say it reh.nez.meh. but sometimes i say reh.nez.mee. mainly because for esme sometimes i say ez.meh. and sometimes i say ez.mee. xDDD

im sort of over the imprinting thing after she showed that scene with quil and claire. it is quil right? i know its jared and kim...and paul and rachel now....wait she was rachel right? xD im so forgetful.

im not going to tell you. xD read it yourself. its awesome. xD
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Hah, yeah it was Quil and Claire. But its creepy thinking that when she gets older, then he's going to be hers. Blech!
Fine fine -grumbles- I'll read it eventually. I totally forgot where I was though. Eh. Or I could just read the last couple of chapters. even though it won't make much sense.
Back to top Go down
crescentmoon

crescentmoon

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:45 pm

DANG!
I clicked on the link and thought that it was book two...im still not done the book, im only just finishing the first hunt. but OMC JAKE IMPRINTS WITH RENESMEE?! THAT IS CLIMATIC!! I MEAN, SHE'S PART VAMP!!
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:54 pm

Hahha. Yeah! It takes a while to get use to..
Back to top Go down
JacobLuvr4ever

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:28 pm

I love book three and i loved Bella as a vampire!
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Oh yeah! I can't really picture what she looks like as a vampire. Do you think she's as pretty as Rosalie?
Back to top Go down
JacobLuvr4ever

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:18 pm

FOR SOME REASON I IMAGINE HER REALLY PALE AND NEVER SMILING....IDK IF SHE'S GOT ANYTHING ON ROSALIE PROBABLY LOL
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:51 am

haha. never smiling? that's harsh. i sort of imagined her as a longer haired alice. 'cause they talked about her dark hair so idk. hahah.
Back to top Go down
CarlyCullen

CarlyCullen

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:57 am

i loved bella as a vampire and how how awesome she was at it right from the beginning. i thought it was hilarious that jake imprinted on renesme! i like it though. and renesme is adorable i looove her. and bella..i finally really liked bella for once after she changed. and like someone else said, i loved that we got to meet all of the new vampires from the different clans. it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:45 pm

Oh yeah! That was cool seeing what everyone else's gifts were and how most people had sort of banded together. It was clever.
Back to top Go down
spinningpeanut

spinningpeanut

Number of posts : 240
Location : Building a rocket in my basement. IT'S NOT CARDBOARD!! It is a paper like weightless material DUH!!
House : ROCKING THE EMMETT HOUSE!!!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 pm

i got exactlly what i wanted. jacob imprinting on a vampire. or well at least half a vampire. lol. i thought her first hunt was hilarious. it was very nice but i think the host kinda rubbed. it droned. Neutral
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

Number of posts : 7417
House : HEAD OF JASPER!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:05 pm

book three.... bopok three........ well I think it was interesting, I mean, I don't really mind Jacob imprinting on Renesmee, it put everything into a balance and I think it satisfied both Edward and Jacob fans. I think book three was really predicatable though, once again, fanfic seemed to be written all over it..... at least I thought so....
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/eclissata
steph&edward

steph&edward

Number of posts : 2080
House : bug people till they go into a hole
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:21 pm

i love book 3. i love that she was no a normal newborn. but most of all i love nessie. i must say i was freaked out about the imprinting but then it was like i amd a fan of it a big fan the love it was just right.. i know its creppy that he use to date bells but then again this book isn't normal and that what i love. i love nessie and jake! i am on their team see now i have more than on team i am TEAM EDWARD!!! team edward and bella, team nessie and then team jake and nessie. i love it.
i lived most of the vamp i wish they would of fought with the volture i would of love that i would love for someone to kill aro and jane, jane most of all.
my only thing is that i'm sad its the end how could that be maybe she will write from nessie's pov lets see how her and jake end up how she takes it how it all works out. i'm not done with twilight i need to know more i need more edward more bella more nessie and jake.
Back to top Go down
bellzcullen

bellzcullen

Number of posts : 184
House : Bo((RED))om.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:25 pm

Im not TOTALLY done with book 3 but so far its great (:
I think the story could have ended once Jacob and Nessie imprinted.

And omg am I the only one that wanted Leah and Jacob to fall in loooove?
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Okay, this was my favorite part of the book. I really love Nessie, though i think the name is a bit.... strange XD I love her middle name, though, that was awesome Very Happy I was fine with the whole Jake/Nessie thing, since I saw that coming... I knew that something along those lines would happen, though it still was a little unsettling.... i do not know. I was fine with it though, as soon as I was completely adjusted. I love the Bella as a vamp scenes, I just love that part. I know a lot of people think that that is just a bit too perfect and all, but i personally loved it. hm.... lets see what else....

I loved how wonderfully annoyed that Jane was when Bella shielded and Jane's gift was not doing anything. I could just picture how mad that would make her--from what I have gathered, Jane is used to getting her way.

but i loved this part of the book.
Back to top Go down
_iHartJasper_

_iHartJasper_

Number of posts : 1292
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:38 am

I justed finished it at 2am and I loved it. im glad itz a happy ending well not totally happines what with Irnia dying and all i felt super sad for Kate and Tanya and Carmen.
Then what the frick was up with ALICE LEAVING THEN COMING BACK

I SCREAMED!! i loved it when she came back it made me cry somuch.

J. Jenks was just weird lolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emsilleh
bloodsucking beauty

bloodsucking beauty

Number of posts : 349
House : Esme -- bcuz im cool like that. ;D
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 pm

well you all said it, i totally agree

BUT...i think she (stephenie meyer) could easily squeeze in another book if she wanted. and in my personal oppinion, i absolutely love a sad/happy ending. so i would have been a-oh-kay for someone more important dying. cuz i mean come ON. noone cares about Irina. she wasnt a big character.
i actually told my sister after i finished reading BD (4:23-Sunday, August 3) that the Volturi should have just killed them all and then they couldnt have another book. of course, now i take that back cuz that's a bit dramatic. but i wouldnt have minded a good fight scene.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:44 pm

I thought the whole Alice bit was very weird.... i did not have a CLUE what was up with THAT.... it confuzzled me a bit.

I actually do agree that someone more important could have died to make it just a bit more.... i do not know how to put it.... but Irina was not a character that we knew a lot about, and so it was hard to really actually feel sad about it when she died.

but i still loved this part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

Number of posts : 2197
House : Head of Emmett House!
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:00 pm

I wish there had been more of a fight at the end (with the Volturi), but overall I like this part the best.
Bella was way less whiny as a vampire.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:02 pm

I agree, a fight would have been awesome, instead of what actually happened... it would have provided a bit more closure, i think--without the fight, now you have to wonder if the Volturi ever did end...

This was my favorite part, and I enjoyed seeing Bella's gift and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Three.   Book Three. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Three.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next