Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Help me with Blood Black Roses

Go down 

Do you think this is a piece of crap?
Yes
Help me with Blood Black Roses Vote_lcap50%Help me with Blood Black Roses Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Help me with Blood Black Roses Vote_lcap50%Help me with Blood Black Roses Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Alu_Rathbone

Alu_Rathbone

Number of posts : 1966
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Help me with Blood Black Roses Empty
PostSubject: Help me with Blood Black Roses   Help me with Blood Black Roses Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:45 am

I'm not even sure i can post this here... but here goes!

Alright... i'm working on my book... and i'm jsut writing randomly... what ever comes to mind... but i need a little help with this part... I want to treat this like the stories thread... so please help me out in story form... remember this is just a rough copy and will be tweaked to be the right way... please don't insert random characters...

Your characters to choose from...

Main:
Elizabeth aka Ellie (the point of view story is from)
Wolfgang (the love interest of Ellie)

bad guy: hell if should know... first person to give him a name is the person we go with...

Elizabeth is a vampire
Wolfgang is a werewolf...

Their love is technically forbidden but they have the protection of the queen... Regina armonzia...

If you want more characters... just pm me...and i'll give you more to work with...

this is from teh end of a chapter and then the very beggining of one...

x-x-x-x-x

I screamed as I ran. It was pointless but it was instinctual as was the running. The woods were dark adn dense but not a problem for my vampire eyes.

I could hear him behind me, tracking my every movement. One wrong turn on my part and i was as good as fire wood.

"Whats the matter Ms. Elizabeth? Are you afraid of the big bad wolf?" he called after me.

I knew if i answered he would be able to find me even faster then by following my scent alone.

I turned a corner and instantly regretted doing so. I would have turned around but i sensed he was close so i continued to run down the long but dead end path. I knew i wouldn't be able to escape.

"Please dear Lord save me from this travesty."

x-x-x-x
Chapter __: ___________________

I reached the dead end quicker then anticipated. I stopped just before reaching the end of the ledge. I dropped the skirt of my ballgown and turned to face my pursuer.

"The ultimate prize." He murmured to himself. "A vampire."

I backed slowly towards the edge and was praying that God would show mercy and save me.

Flashback

"Ellie, I don't want you to come. It's dangerous for your kind." Wolfgang had told me. "Vampires are hunted like... like... like humans. Mesria is not a place for you even if you were invited. I'm sorry my love."

I had looked at him as if this was ludacrisy.

"I'm going Wolfgang and nothing you say will stop me."

End Flashback

x-x-x

Thats as far as i got... and i know it sounds cheesy... i'm sorry about that... please jsut help...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christina1234

Help me with Blood Black Roses
Page 1 of 1