Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

We have to talk.

Go down 
+2
Stephanie Cullen
[LostWithoutYou]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[LostWithoutYou]

[LostWithoutYou]

Number of posts : 205
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-03-11

We have to talk. Empty
PostSubject: We have to talk.   We have to talk. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Why should we even go see it? I'm sorry, guys, but really, the producers completely screwed up the movie, and the only reason I'm going is to point out all of the major and possibly the smaller flaws of the movie and to laugh and make fun of it and piss off all of the Twilight lovers. That's my idea of fun and seeing a movie thats based off a book. You can delete this if you want to, but all I'm saying is that I don't want to see the movie because I like Twilight. I actually hate it. Just speaking my mind like anyone should get to do. Freedom of speech baby! If you hate me for this, then fine. That's not my problem, but I'm just trying to get you guys to see how ridiculous sparkly vampires are. That's actually something a five-year-old would think of.

♥u2death!

Becky

P.S. Sorry that I'm sounding so mean, but it's seriously the truth.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

Number of posts : 947
House : Jasper.
Registration date : 2008-03-20

We have to talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to talk.   We have to talk. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:13 am

I haven't kept up with the movie updates for about a month or more because I'm so sick of how popular the series has become. It's annoying. I'm not even going to waste my money seeing the movie.

Where are these sparkly vampires? Did they finally ruin the movie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
IndigoBleuC13

IndigoBleuC13

Number of posts : 324
Location : Trying to discover the identity of the person i always am in my dreams, buit is not me...
House : Jasper. Mysteryyyyyyyyyyious (and i spelled mysterious wrong!)
Registration date : 2008-05-10

We have to talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to talk.   We have to talk. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:54 pm

yeah its getting sorta obnoxious how popular they are getting. At my school they are ahve a discussion about the books, and ai was like, this is idiotic. And then i found out it was my SISTER'S idea. And the books are being as common as Hollister shirts. All just because of the movie. Granted, i will probably go see it, but it will not be as good becuse they just over did the phenomenun (sorry for the spelling of that.)
But look, the movie will come and go and all those people will too. And then we will be backt o the group ofpeople who liked the books BTM(Before the Movie). Those are the people willing to go toa bookstore at midnight to get a new book. And those who will support the originals till they are no longer there, and afterward too.
Back to top Go down
Alu_Rathbone

Alu_Rathbone

Number of posts : 1966
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-03-20

We have to talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to talk.   We have to talk. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:35 am

you all don't want to see it cause A. you all lost interest when you all sped read throught breaking dawn... and b. you are comparing the book to the movie a little too much... and automatically think it sucks...

I'm not seeing the movie cause I'm a huge Twilight fan... I'm seeing it cause I think it looks good.

In a lot of movies... whether based on books or on a screenplay or a musical or a broadway play... they are going to change things ... and its usually cause they need it to fit the filming process

When they made rent into a film you didn't hear people going... "OMG they are goign to ruin the whole musical... bla bla bla"

A. Most of the original cast was in it... with like what one or two new comers...

b. rent is just awesome...

IF you think the movie is going to be bad now... just wait till they remake the movie for our children or grandchildren to see... thats when it will be horrible...

Plus you should see it from an outsiders point of view...

Like when i saw da vinci code...I read the book... I went and saw the movie from an out siders pov though.... it was good... but could have stood to have some better dialogue... and What the hell was with Tom Hanks Hair...

but then again... when it comes to certain things... I guess I am the more mature one and look at things from an adult pov...

Yes I can be immature... but guess what... every one has 15 year old moments... no matter what age they are...

so get off your high horses and see the movie... cause when it wins an award for best book to film award... who's the one going to feel salty... you are... and then you'll kick yourself in the head for not seeing it... then again City of Ember could get that award... we'll see... Twilight has the fan base... celeb's included... City of ember... not so much...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat

Number of posts : 1801
Location : imagining herself back in the arms of her beloved Hana-chan <3
House : hellooooo?? Iīm freakinī crazy and weird - Alice House, of course <3
Registration date : 2007-08-18

We have to talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to talk.   We have to talk. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:01 pm

I absolutely agree!
Thatīs just what Iīm trying to say all the time.
The screen is a different medium that a book so they have to change things to make it fit. Iīm going to watch the movie and from what Iīve seen so far I donīt think it sucks. I may be a little different from the books but, hey, do YOU know how difficult it is to turn a book into a movie? I once filmed a little scene from a book with some friends - a schoolproject - and it was quite hard to put in everything important, keep it short and independant from the book.

Tomorrow Iīm going to watch Krabat, a movie based on one of my favourite childhood books, and I think itīll rock!

I canīt wait ītill they release Twilight around here (in january or so).

Try to see the movie independant from the book (thatīs why they always write "based on a novel by" and not "complete adaption of a novel by").

By the way: Rent is amazing, Idina is so.......I donīt know.....great
(understatement, I know)
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomff.forenstar.com
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

We have to talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to talk.   We have to talk. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:06 pm

i know i personaly think the movie will be nothing like the book well there will be some simlalaritys {Yea i know i spelt that wrong soz} me and a freind from recon no offence guys but robert is soo not hot enouhg to play edward. Im going to see it because i want to, not becuase im a fan the book will always be better. like with harry potter i read the fifth book then saw the movie they edited out the funiest parts of the book i was like come on no fair but that happens they need to make it fit to make it work so it doesnt look like somthing the dog brouhgt it.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

We have to talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to talk.   We have to talk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have to talk.
Page 1 of 1