Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

So what did you think *spoilers*

Go down 
+19
breakingdawnangel
TeamEdward
mrs.jacobblack
CalmDuringTheHale
brack
the last dance.
Skeleton Key
madlenkadoll
CarlyCullen
_iHartJasper_
MsquaredRW
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
twilighter_66
IndigoBleuC13
iSMILE
Stephanie Cullen
Lightbulb621
accidentprone_klutz
down.the.rabbit.hole
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Number of posts : 3556
House : Alice. Pixy. Perfect. Priceless. Honorary member of Esme & Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-10

So what did you think *spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Well I actually liked it, though the special effects could have been done better. I can't belive how many lines were exactly the same as the books. I also think some of robert pattersons acting was forced a bit too much. But I still think I sahll go see it again at the cinema!
Back to top Go down
accidentprone_klutz

accidentprone_klutz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:00 pm

I thought it was... okay. It could have been WAY better, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The effects were VERY cheesy, and Kristen's acting wasn't too good either. I thought Rob did great, even though I didn't like him when I found out he would be our beloved Edward. In a nutshell, if they didn't have the same names, and they didn't follow the storyline, I would have thought it was a completley different thing, and not Twilight. Wow, that sentence had a lot of commas, haha. XD
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

Number of posts : 1532
House : Pfft, obviously the most amazing house ever~ALICE!
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:41 pm

AHHHHHH! ALICE I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS THREADDD! Razz

Anyways, I thought the movie was hilarious because the acting skills were so bad. Razz

I loved Eric's, Mike's, and Jessica's parts. XD

I loved when at the prom scene, Bella mouths to Jessica across the room that her dress was a little low, and then Jessica goes like, I know! And put her thumbs up. XDDD And when the part when Mike was asking Bella to prom with the blurred part of Mike. And when Tyler and Bella were in the hospital, and he gets so persistent, that Charlie pulls the curtain over. XD And OH! The part where the Cullens were making Bella food, since she was coming over. And you can hear the background Italian music, plus the tv with a guy demostrating a Italian recipe. XD Then they come and Bella said she ate, and Rose, being her bitchy self, breaks the glass bowl. XDDD

I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS.

But it was pretty good, considering the circumstances. Like it was a low budget film, and they were trying to portray it from Bella's POV.

But I think the actors and actresses look the part, but don't really sound it...

Except for Victoria, who was played by Rachael L? Right? I thought she was a fantastic actress. Very Happy And she's really pretty.

So I liked it, even though it was cheesy, and the special effects were corny. Razz (Like the part where Bella comes in the science room and a fan is blowing behind her. XDDDD And Edward's face is all scrunched up and he was covering his mouth. It looked like he was about to puke. XD)

But I didn't like the meadow scene. IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A MEADOW. And I definitely DID NOT like how they made Robert Pattinson sparkle. It didn't look good.

And they also cut out a scene where Emmett goes, she's not one of us Edward....

And what's funny though, when Jake comes on to screen, there were some few screams, but I go JACOB!!!!!!! and it was funny since I was the only person who did. XDDDD

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

Number of posts : 947
House : Jasper.
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:36 am

So, story of my viewing...

My sister's roommate was like, "Stephanie, we have to do something epic this weekend!" And what does it end up being? "Stephanie, let's go see Twilight!"

Okay, Kaylyn.

So Kaylyn, my sister Heather, her other roommates Kayleigh and Kadi, two boys, and two of our other friends Jordan and Lindsey went and saw it... We went an hour early to make sure they weren't sold out, and ended up being the first people in line! I think Jordan and myself were the only Jacob fans, because everyone else in the line was excited about Edward. It was fantastic. ^^

I had a huge spazzm when Jake was right at the beginning, though. I curled up in my seat and was all giddy. And I had to make a commentary throughout the movie. When it showed the Cullens walking into the cafeteria, the only thing in my head, when Edward walked in with the slow-motion shot, was "I'm bringin' sexy back... Unts unts..." ALSO!!! When Bella was at the Cullens' house, and Jasper walks in, in the dead silence of the movie theater, you hear, "*whisper squeak* Jasper!" (that was me) and everyone just busted up laughing. XDD And about halfway through the movie, I noticed something and whispered to Kayleigh, "Is it me, or is Edward wearing more eyeliner than Bella? Pass it on." and the whole row heard it, so there were random snorts of laughter. And I guess the employees were having problems with girls screaming in excitement during the movie, so they made an announcement before the previews that if you screamed, you'd be kicked out of the theater... D:

Aluna, our husbands were the coolest people in the movie!!! (Besides freakin' Charlie. He was such a bad A.)

Mike and Eric were ADORABLE! I don't care if you don't like them. XD Jessica was kind of annoying, unfortunately. Angela fit in with the boys, though; adorable.

I wasn't too crazy about the sparkling, though. I mean... what was up with that little twinkling sound...? The appearance was bad enough. LOL!

The kissing turned me off. They weren't supposed to make out with a little pounce to the bed. I didn't like it.

Rosalie's bitchiness = EPIC WIN.

Anyway... lol That's all I can think of at the moment. If I remember more, I'll post again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
iSMILE

iSMILE

Number of posts : 275
House : cArLiSlE HoUsE
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:33 am

i thought that movie was awesome!
i actually liked Kristen Stewart's acting, it taked alot of acting for the gasping at the end scene.
i agree i think the meadow scene could've been a whole lot better
i mean he was suppost too be like totally in love with her first. he was kind of to the extent with like looking at her, but still. they were suppost to be all lovey-dovey, you know Bella was tracing Edward's arm in the books. It just wasn't the same....vibe?
there were really funny parts in that too like you guys said.. (im not going to write em out again srry).
ooohhhh at the end with them taking James apart i was like YEEP!!!! because i didn't know they do that ... in the book it just says something along the lines of they ripped him apart and burned the pieces.
anyways i really, REALLY liked the movie and i get to see it again in about a week XD
Back to top Go down
IndigoBleuC13

IndigoBleuC13

Number of posts : 324
Location : Trying to discover the identity of the person i always am in my dreams, buit is not me...
House : Jasper. Mysteryyyyyyyyyyious (and i spelled mysterious wrong!)
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:54 am

okay, so i saw the movie twice. and here's something i noticed the second time, because in wasnt so rapt at not missing a thing:

okay, so first of all, the "sparkle" looked SWEATY. it was entirely cheesy, but i guess on a low budget, you work with what you got, right?
Rob sounded a little weird in some parts. like when he said "your blood is like a drug to me" he sounded almost mexican, it was weird.
The scene in the diner the second time, if you watched the window behind bella, was Hilarious! Mike all dancing in the ferns. lol.
Was it me, or did Bella seem like she tourette's in some scenes? She was blinking way too much, and shaking in some scenes. it was kinda funny, to tell you the truth.
Why was Edward so slow the first time he kissed Bella? He took forever! people in the theather were like "oh,oh, he's gonna kiss her!" but then it took like 3 minutes for him to actually start. And th they went a little overboard.
Rosalie was priceless character. She was so hillarious. i loved the bowl shattering thing.
And finally, the second time i went, my little sister asked me to count how many times Emmett and JAsper had lines, because she had been argueing about who had more the final verdict? Emmett-11, Jasper-9.

so there are my thoughts. And i really like the movie. it was oveerall a 9 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
twilighter_66

twilighter_66

Number of posts : 33
House : Jasper house:) how do you feal about that?
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:56 pm

i hated when they cut out Emmetts scene, "she's not one of us" and the sparkle crap was soooooooooo cheep. But i couldnt stop laughing when the cullens all came out in baseball uniforms they all look retarded even though it was a really good scene

but i have to say that emmett was ausome espesially when they are cooking italian and hes all like "her name is Bella!" the movie was awsome
So what did you think *spoilers* Twilight-Cullens-1
ilu Jasper you're one sexy soldier!!

Last edited by twilighter_66 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightopia.proboards.com/
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:44 pm

IndigoBleuC13 wrote:
The scene in the diner the second time, if you watched the window behind bella, was Hilarious! Mike all dancing in the ferns. lol.

That was so funny. My best friend and I had a hard time keeping the silence. XD
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Ok. My turn:

Well, you know, I've been waiting for this movie for about a year, and....WHAT THE FUDGE?!

#1. I couldn't really even enjoy the good parts of the movie because ALL THE GIRLS WERE gee, i'm mature. SCREAMING WHENEVER ROB CAME ON. Tho, to outdo 'em, I sreeched whenever Jackson and Kellan came on. Take that, bitches. (oh, and there were these girls behind me who screamed whenever Charlie came on and screamed "SEXY!!" It was the funniest thing in the world).

#2. Where the heck was Lauren?

#3. THERE WASN'T EVEN A MEADOW. IT WAS A FOREST. AND ON A SCHOOL DAY, YOU NAUGHTY CHILDREN!!! Though I loved the way she just walked passed him.

#4. Wtf was up with his sparkling? It looked like peach fuzz.

#5. The other Cullen kids PWNED the movie. Emmett...oh my god, Emmett. I LOVED HIM!!! That little pimp dance he did at the baseball game...wow. And Rosalie...she was so wonderfully bitchy, I love her. Alice was so wonderfully cheery Very Happy. And Jasper...*looks around*...OH. MY. GOD. The way he worked that bat...wow. "He's the one who looks like he's in pain." I fell out of my seat. End of story.

#6. And now, for the clincher: Rob's face when he's sucking the venom out *shakes head*. For the love of Buddha, Xenu, and Ronald McDonald, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER, do that again, Rob. 'Cause I was laughing so hard I swallowed and choked on my spit.

Ok. I'm done Very Happy.

(And me too, I was looking forward to seeing Emmett go all "8 Mile" on us Sad)
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm

I liked when Bella called her mom about edward

"Are you being safe?"

and the way carlisle busted through the hospital doors....sexy! I couldn't breathe for like a whole minute.....he was awesome!
Back to top Go down
twilighter_66

twilighter_66

Number of posts : 33
House : Jasper house:) how do you feal about that?
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 pm

i no the movie was hillarios i loved jasper the most though and heck ya he worked that bat

So what did you think *spoilers* Twilight-Cullens-1
ilu Jasper you're one sexy soldier!!

Last edited by twilighter_66 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightopia.proboards.com/
_iHartJasper_

_iHartJasper_

Number of posts : 1292
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:57 am

The sparkling was GAY!! it was like he was dipped in a pool of glitter.
Jasper looked scared out of his mind at first when she was in there house but I too would be scared in the same house as Rosalie xDD

The way Carlisle was playing ball it was SEXY!

JAaaSSPPPEERRRR OMG!!!!! i yelled his name in the theater when he first came on and when Edward walked away I yelled
OMG WhAT A SEXY ASS!!!!!

Jessica is all about her gee, i'm mature. boobs I wanna slap that BADWORD!,
Mike Newton wasnt as bad looking as I pictured him in the book his eyes were dreamy.
Eric was the CUSSING IS BAD!
Emmett with a knife scared me >w<
I agree with Idigo it was cheesey when he was all your like a drug to me and then the stupid lamb quote.

The quote I missed was Do I dazzle you? they should have put that in there
Stephanie Meyer WAs IN THE MOVIE!!!!!
second bar scene with Charlie
and while im on that scene Mike was a RETARD. pssh his ass is not sexy enough to shake around near the window.
The chick in Port ANgeles was not as pretty as I thought she would be in the book, her hair was GAAAYYY!
Edward was a pimp with his arm around Bella.
Fave Quote in that scene:
Bella: Everyones staring at us?"
Edward: " Not everyone -points to froman- " Hes not..oh wait he jsut looked."
Bed scen I yelled out OMG he should get her in her panties -30 seconds later- she Was in her panties lolz
All in All the movie was cheesey and AMAZING I loved it.
If you are a serious fan who has to take the book like SERIOUS then of course you wont enjoy it and you will hate it but if you like comedy romance then this was PERFECT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emsilleh
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:25 pm

THE FRIGGIN BAT! jasper *dies of happines* My friends saw I girl going in to the theater with an I love Edward Cullen shirt and they were like we must get them. I said I want a I love Jasper Hale shirt and the all looked at me like WTF are you crazy.

anywho the best acting came from Charlie definatly. The gun PERFECT Very Happy

second time was better
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:36 pm

James was one sexy beast
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:29 pm

XD Ohmygoodness! I wants to watch it again! Especially with Jasper playing ball. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarlyCullen

CarlyCullen

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm

I barely ever post on here, I mostly just enjoy reading everyone's elses posts..but of course I have to give my little piece about the movie..

So I agree with mostly everyone, that the movie was pretty much crap but I can't help absolutely loving it! I just can't help it! I've seen it twice so far :)

Ok so first off...wtf was up with Rob as Edward? I thought it was horrible. He was so awkward like..not at all charming or suave. And I agree with whoever said he sounded Mexican in some of his lines! Hilarious!

Second.. The sparkling was def messed up, and the little shimmering noise they had going with it..HILARIOUS. Oh man, it was messed up.

Third.. I did squeel like a little fan girl when they showed the four Cullens walking by the window in the cafeteria. I was like "Oh my God it's them!!' And then when Edward walked in, I did it again! And then again in Carlisle's first scene! And then again with James! I mean..the movie may have been crap, but there was some freaking hott dudes! Even Charlie and Billy were hott for old guys!!

Fourth.. I loved Victoria. Rachelle did an awesome job with her! "I'm the one with the wicked curve ball". Just plain awesome. Which leads to..

Number five... the Baseball scene was my favorite part in the whole movie. The way Jasper handled that bat..SEXY. And Emmett acting all goofy, it was hilarious. And loved Rosalie's attitude..very awesome. Especially when Bella called her out! I thought Rosalie was about to BADWORD! slap her! Ahh, I loved it. Def my favorite part of the movie.

Did anyone else see Stephenie Mayers cameo appearance?

But anyways.. I could go on forever, but I will stop here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Yeah, she was in the diner! Very Happy On the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:35 am

I went and saw it a second time today, and I've come to appreciate it. I wasn't impressed the first time, but the second time I ended up loving it.
Back to top Go down
madlenkadoll

madlenkadoll

Number of posts : 632
House : I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. *coughcoughalicecoughcough* Hey! Coughing's not telling!!
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:29 pm

IT WAS SOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!
i sat next to my mtoher and she had her hand on my shoulder to stop me from bouncing out of my seat during the previews.
the sparkilng thing was retarded. RETARDED.
I loved the" i stocked your bag with another can of pepper spray" that charlie says before prom. and the gun *click* " bring him in."
charlie was the best. in the tyler scene too. OMG.
nad wtf was up with bella in her underwear for their first kiss? although i did like how she put her head on his chest when she was sleeping. awwwww.
i wanna go see it again. Oh and i also loved the part when she sniffed her hair in bio. hilarioso.
and whoever said that edward souded latino in one line, he sounded latino A LOT.
anyways, those are my comments. i loved it and i am going to buy it. 9.5/10 even though it wasn't like the book.
Back to top Go down
http://madlenkadoll.deviantart.com
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:48 pm

When he stepped into the sunlight, I leaned over to my friend and was like, "He looks like those glittery Easter eggs."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Key

Skeleton Key

Number of posts : 79
House : Carlisle, cheya!
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:07 pm

Personally, I think they could have done without the scene with the nomads killing the guy in the boat and developed Bella and Edward's relationship further. (i.e. the biology blood scene).
Their relationship went from I ignore you, my name is edward, I save you, we shouldn't be friends, I save you again, I CAN"T BE WITHOUT YOU
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:27 am

I agree. Everything seemed really rushed. I blame the editor, whoever it was.

The side characters had better lines than the main characters, though! Eric, Mike, Jessica, Angela, Tyler, and Charlie were my favorite parts of the movie.

Oh yeah, and Jake, of course.
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:58 pm

OHMYGOODNESS! I love Jake! He.Is.The.Best.
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:08 pm

Quote :
Everything seemed really rushed

I guess they had to due to time constraints... They cant put everything in.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Alice-in-Wonderlandness wrote:
Quote :
Everything seemed really rushed

I guess they had to due to time constraints... They cant put everything in.

They could have given the movie more time, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what did you think *spoilers*   So what did you think *spoilers* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what did you think *spoilers*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next