Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Ground rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Ground rules Empty
PostSubject: Ground rules   Ground rules Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:22 pm

The requirements as posted by Anna are as follows:

Job:
to update any news about the movie or just any new Twilight news in general. Also be able to get rare/new pictures, videos, interviews, etc.

Requirements:
120% obsessed with Twilight. Lots of free time. Know how to upload pics/videos.

So, basically, here in the Media Mob, it is our job to inform the rest of the site about the goings-on in the Twilight world. Whether it is information about the just-released movie, any side projects that Stephenie Meyer is doing, or anything about the books, it is important to be informed.

So, here are the ground rules:

1. No spoilers are to be posted (about the movie, new books, etc...) without it being in the post or in the post title.

2. If you are taking pictures, videos, articles, etc... make sure you either:
-give credit to the source/author
-if necessary, make sure you ask permission from the source/author to use it. Some sources are very particular about this.
Here at the TA, we do not promote plagarism, so make sure you give credit where credit is due!

3. I am not sure about the specifics of where the news is going yet. I have to double-check with Anna on this, but when I find out, I will let you know. For the time being, though, we can post it in here, and once a location is established, I will let you all know and move the existing threads there.

EDIT:

I talked to Anna, and she says that all of the movie news goes into the movie thread, but the rest of the news will go into this thread (the Media Mob thread).

I think that is it! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here in this thread!
-Kat
Back to top Go down

Ground rules
Page 1 of 1