Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

For members that already had a dorm...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Number of posts : 6699
House : Head of Alice <33
Registration date : 2008-05-12

For members that already had a dorm... Empty
PostSubject: For members that already had a dorm...   For members that already had a dorm... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:49 am

Hey guys Very Happy I know a lot of you made your own dorms when no one was responding to the quizzes, and others of you made your dorms so long ago you can't remember when.

So now, I have a couple questions for you.

I'm giving TWO MONTHS*** for the members of the existing dorms to reply to this. If only one member of the dorm responds here, I will keep the dorm until that single present member can get their roomie(s) over here to claim their dorm. If all of the members respond, I will then ask them the following questions:
•Do you want to stay roomies with the people you are currently signed up with? (If one person wants a new roomie/dorm and the other doesn't, I'm sorry, but I want to give everyone a chance to meet new people and that means a new dorm if they want one.)
•If all members of a dorm agree that they want to stay together in the same dorm, I ask this. Do you want your old dorm thread deleted, and a new, fresh one made for you all?

For those that only one member (or possibly two) responded to this announcement after two months, I ask these questions.

•The member of your dorm that didn't show up...have they abandoned TA? If so, I'll give you a few days to track them down and ask if they want to come back...but if they don't respond, it's their loss. Fair warnings would have been given by then.
•(This question is for if only two people in a dorm have shown up.) Do you two want to stay together in a dorm, or do you want to be reassigned?

Now, if you don't want to be reassigned, and all members of your dorm agree on that fact, you can either go on with your happy dorm, or I could make a fresh one for you all.
If no one from a dorm responds, after TWO MONTHS fair warning, their dorm will be deleted, no questions asked. (If they are active, however, I will point them over here before that two months is up. I'm not evil...)
If only two members of a dorm respond, and the other is MIA, those two members have a choice of either staying together (with the same or a new dorm) or being reassigned to a new dorm/roomie.

I hope that was clear enough. If you have any questions, ask away. There will be no extensions for ANYONE on the two month warning, unless they have posted in the vacation thread saying that they would be gone that long.

Thanks Very Happy

***The only reason you're even getting two months to respond to this is because I know that the holidays are coming up, and a lot of people go away with family, or don't have access to the internet, and I didn't just want to go on a dorm deleting spree.

Last edited by Letalis Dea. on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I made it a sticky ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Number of posts : 3859
House : Head of Alice House!
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: For members that already had a dorm...   For members that already had a dorm... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:15 am

My current dorm is Room 4 and i original shared it with Anna, the dorm is no longer ... a dorm ... lol

I'd like to stay roomie with Anna and have a fresh new dorm please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.singbacklouder.com
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

PostSubject: Re: For members that already had a dorm...   For members that already had a dorm... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:14 pm

Okay! Very Happy I'll make it as soon as I have the time, I'm only on for about five minutes right now Very Happy

The DORM *coughnotspampalacecoughcough* Room 4 will be up by tomorrow afternoon Very Happy

EDIT:: Nvm, I made it now Very Happy Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Number of posts : 3859
House : Head of Alice House!
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: For members that already had a dorm...   For members that already had a dorm... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Thank you Diz! *huggles* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.singbacklouder.com
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

PostSubject: Re: For members that already had a dorm...   For members that already had a dorm... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:18 pm

No problem Very Happy
*huggles back*
Back to top Go down
Death_Bite

Death_Bite

Number of posts : 87
House : Rosalie! I dare u 2 say we're not pretty! ....oops I bit off ur head.
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: For members that already had a dorm...   For members that already had a dorm... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:10 pm

my dorm is Room 13. I'm roomies with Haley and Rose. I'm perfectly happy were I am. But we'd like SHo to join.
Back to top Go down
http://vibedlife.vampire-legend.com
Eternal_Esme

Eternal_Esme

Number of posts : 2993
Location : pretending that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars...
House : Empathetic Special Motherly Emotional: E.S.M.E
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: For members that already had a dorm...   For members that already had a dorm... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:35 pm

yes Dizzy! please add Katja (sho) to our dorm!
ill DIE without her Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.boundlesslove.heavenforum.com
undisclosed desires.

undisclosed desires.

Number of posts : 792
House : esmeeh!
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: For members that already had a dorm...   For members that already had a dorm... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Here's the third member Very Happy I'm with Rose and Aly :)
And please, please put Sho with us ^^
oh and I am completely happy with my roomies <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleyana.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For members that already had a dorm...   For members that already had a dorm... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For members that already had a dorm...
Page 1 of 1