Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

no more taylor!!!!

Go down 
+6
dasha92
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc
sneaky little i.
mypersonalsun
down.the.rabbit.hole
whearazyourheart
10 posters
AuthorMessage
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:03 pm

I read in an article link here:
http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/12/twilight-sequel.html

and it says they might not hire Taylor Launter back for new moon, apparently he isnt bulky enough or whatever. Twilight will never be the same again!!!
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Number of posts : 3556
House : Alice. Pixy. Perfect. Priceless. Honorary member of Esme & Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-10

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:22 pm

WHAT thats just stupid. I can't belive they would do that it would make the movie just stupid.
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:59 pm

Personally, I do think they should recast Jacob. I understand that Taylor is young and will keep growing, but there's no way he will be tall enough or bulky enough to play an older, phasing Jake. I also know that there are camera tricks that can help him look taller, but I honestly think it's better just to completely recast. Jacob is supposed to look older in the FACE too, which is the main issue.
(steven strait for jake!)
^Pretend you don't see that.
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:07 pm

I hate when they recast in movies so I think they should try with him. He wouldn't be too bad. If he had short hair and digital configuring. and just a fun fact I have a friend who looks so much like taylor it's crazy!
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm

OMC MY BROTHER WAS RIGHT! HE SAID THAT SOMEONE FROM THE TWILIGHT CAST WASNT GUNNA BE IN NEW MOON!

*faints* Never thoguth he would be right... dang what is this world coming to???

Last edited by SisterToSleep on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Fun Fact: My grandmother thinks my boyfriend looks like Taylor Very Happy

Recasting usually bugs me unless it's an extreme case, but I just think that with the BAD technology already shown in the first movie, I'd be very scared that they would mess it up. I mean, I love TayTay as much as the next girl, but I just don't know if it would work out and be believable for the people who have read the books and KNOW how Jake is supposed to end up.
I mean, if the non-readers in the audience don't notice enough of a change, they won't get what's going on.
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:35 pm

I don't know they might, if he acts his part, and they have good wardrobe/hair/makeup.
Back to top Go down
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc

vamp_queen_in_the_nyc

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-06-02

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:38 pm

I think it's a good idea... and either way, he's not sexy enough for me LOL!
Back to top Go down
dasha92

dasha92

Number of posts : 505
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-04-06

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:28 pm

there's a rumor about the new Jacob being Michael Copon...

i mean it's great that they might cast a filipino(i think he is pinoy but not sure) but really??? NO!

no.

i <3 taylor
Back to top Go down
http://dasha92.livejournal.com
IndigoBleuC13

IndigoBleuC13

Number of posts : 324
Location : Trying to discover the identity of the person i always am in my dreams, buit is not me...
House : Jasper. Mysteryyyyyyyyyyious (and i spelled mysterious wrong!)
Registration date : 2008-05-10

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 pm

im sad. my best friend Marisa's sad. My friend Alyssa's sad. This fact is so SAD!
Back to top Go down
ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat

Number of posts : 1801
Location : imagining herself back in the arms of her beloved Hana-chan <3
House : hellooooo?? I´m freakin´ crazy and weird - Alice House, of course <3
Registration date : 2007-08-18

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Didn´t they announce noe that they stick with Taylor????

Quote :
***March 23, 2009***

SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT RUNS WITH THE WOLF PACK IN THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON

Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman to Star as Members of Wolf Pack

Los Angeles, CA — March 23, 2009 — Summit Entertainment announced today that Native American/First Nation actors Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman have signed on to star as the members of the wolf pack in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON. In the film, the wolf pack defends humans against vampires although they have a tribal history intricately entwined with Edward Cullen and his family. The wolf pack members will join Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and fellow wolf pack member Taylor Lautner in the film directed by Chris Weitz which will be released domestically November 20, 2009.

In THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) is devastated by the abrupt departure of her vampire love, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) but her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomff.forenstar.com
newborrnvamp

newborrnvamp

Number of posts : 179
House : EMMETT House
Registration date : 2008-06-03

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 am

I agree, I was ticked when I heard that they weren't going to let Taylor be Jacob in the second film, but I remember hearing that he was working out like crazy to do New Moon. I guess he did enough. GO TAYLOR!
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:18 am

yeah... he did do a good job of working out so much... I liked him better without all the muscle though
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:09 pm

He is rather... Scary, with all of that mustle. He gained like, over 20 pounds from working out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
DarkTabatha

DarkTabatha

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-02-18

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Actually I heard it was more like 30 pounds. I love they got him back for the next movies.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 pm

yeah it was thirty pounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

no more taylor!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more taylor!!!!   no more taylor!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no more taylor!!!!
Page 1 of 1