Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing) Empty
PostSubject: Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing)   Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:43 pm

these are more of life experiances, and very short stories but I think they could still count!

If Only They Knew...
I sat under my staircase waiting for the darknes to rush over me. Waiting for some kind of emotion to hit me , waiting for anything. My mother has been knocking on the door for hours, I guess she has the right because it is her house, and mine at one point of my life.
Everything was done, arranged in the most perfect way, I fell in love, and after you fall in love you get married and live a perfect life together... if only.
Why did I go to my mothers for the night? Why did I need to leave? I should have stayed and he should have left me there... because dieing would be better then this.
Standing up at the alter to have someone run up to tell me my husband is dead! Humiliating, and the most excrutiating pain wiped over me.
I ran in my white dress to see my house, our house burned to ashes, and my true love no where to be found...
Whispers all around me, concerns, hopes for me to move on. DO THEY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT MOVING ON INTAILS!!! It means forgeting and falling in love again, which I will never do, I am incapible of loving again.
I hope for him to be with me when I finally open the door. I see a light, the sun and people surround me with hugs and support, I act, I smile. I say that it will be okay, if only they knew:
how we talked about everything every night
how much I smiled with him around
how much happier he made me
how he said my name and
how i said his
how much I Love Him!!
and so I act for everyone else.. but most of all for him... because he loved when I was happy...

*Update*
Choises
When the world comes to an end slowly around you, you have two choises, find a way out or forse your way out.
Sadly I had been looking for, weeks, months, with no let up. I was trapped in a place I most definantly don't want to be.
I am seeing the world crumble around me, and soon there was nothing worth living for anymore. It seemed my time had ran out but God didnt get the message, so thats when I decided the only way out was to get out my self, to die one way or another
I was terrified of death. but I figured it would be easy, one simple motion, and I die. If I do this right there will be no pain and I will get out of my missery, at last.
I grabbed a knife and sharpened the end. I chose to stab myself instead of cut myself.
I held the knife in my hand, fealing the cold steel against my skin. I had chosen death over life, and I couldn't go back, not now when I was so close to my escape.
I gripped the knife and brought it slowly to my heart. The tip of the blade was pressed up against my skin. One quick movement would be all it takes, I would die.
I pressed the knife so it pricked my skin. I saw the blood and then dropped the knife. The sound of it hiting the ceramic flooring was the loudest sound in the world and it ecoed in my ear.
My mother then came in and yelled at me and then left me alone again.
I stared at the knife and decided that my time wsnt up yet, not yet. I couldnt die, so I decided to keep looking until...

I found my door

*update* Dec.26
Inspired by many sleepless nights,

Tears of Redeption
It seems like your days are growing into the same prediciment, missery and nothing any more ever goes right. Every night just before you go to bed you think of everything that goes wrong, everything that could have been better, everything you regret. Soon the tears come and you promice the next day will be better, that you will try, that you will be smarter, more careful, and you pray or hope that things will be better soon. You cry to let everything out so that you will be able to face the next day, and act strong for those around you, because crying in front of others will add to the things to cry about that night.
You wake up the next morning and the tears are dried up and you can no longer see them anymore. YOu start off and end your day in the same way, strangth and then tears.
After, months and months you learn,
That every tear represents the struggles you went through the day
The fact that you waited until night shows strangth to carry threw the day
Every moment you cry is a moment of peaceful sleep you miss
When you wake up in the morning the tears are gone, all your problems from the days before are gone, and you must let them leave like the tears
Every time you let things go you have one less tear that night
and so now you wake up with no tears knowing the night before you slept peacfully, knowing that that is one less problem to worry about, knowing that every tear you shed will be forgiven, tears of strangth, tears of redemtion.

*update* Dec. 27
This is a Twilight fan fic I came up with a long time ago.
*Breaking Dawn Spoilers
Fifty years Later
The Cullen family have all gone there own seperate ways.
Alice and Jasper:
Jasper is finnally starting to get over his desire for human blood so he becomes a kindergarden teacher!!! He uses his power to calm them all down. Alice is his personnal assistant, makeing sure he doesn't snap at one of them, and she designs the school uniforms :). THey are living back in Housten Texas in a little house.

Rosalie and Emmett
Rosalie forsed Emmett to hook up with some random human to make a half vampire baby. After suceeding, she took it to live with her and Emmett in Rome. Rosalie is so happy that she now has a child. It was a boy and she named it Ryan, because she likes that name. Rosalie spent more time with the child then Emmett and Emmett got mad at her for it. When Ryan grew up he left to go find Renesme, her and Jacob didn't work out and Rosalie and Emmett went back to the way things were.

Carlisle and Esme
Carlisle made a few more dying people into vampires and they are acting as his adoptive children. Carlisle and Esme are happy, but sad that evryone left them. They are now back in forks,

Edward and Bella
THey went off travelling together and are now seeing the world and visiting all of the vampires that went to help them. they are having a good time together and Bella is loveing being an immortal. THey go back to visit Carlisle every so often.

Jacob
Jacob was heart broken from looseing Renesme so he left his pack. He finnally got over her and got together with Leah. They have been together ever since!!

I know I know it is so bad but whatevs, its a fan fic none the less

*Update!*
Okay based on a real experiance but here is a monolague that I wrote

Whats wrong with you these days? Scince about a week ago you have been acting like an idiot! Is it because of me, you knew that i liked you a month ago, I hate to break it to you but I don't anymore. But that isn't it you didn't want to go out with me in the first place, so what is it? Why wont you talk to me, just a month ago we were best friends so what happens... dont tell me that you have your group of friends and I have mine that never stopped us before... Yeah I agree grade five was alot easier running out on the school yard with out a care in the world. Maybe this might help, do you want to know why I liked you... and still do as a friend. its because you aren't... or weren't like everyone else you never followed the stupid trends and never thought i was stupid because I didnt follow them. You were my best friend and even though you gave me the most drama in my life even then you didnt leave like everyone else. When I got depressed you were the only one who noticed even though you were the one to make me that way... im just glad we found a way to stop that. You were always so clueless to everything else and you didnt know what happened to me, and You kept me in check through everything my best guy friend. but most of all when I was more mad with you then I have been with everyone else you found a way to make me laugh. Now you are the one going through something and I will find a way to make you laugh as well... dont tell me to be quiet again... dont tell me to shut up because you see we arent at school anymore... you dont need to act fool and anyways when did it become unfool to talk to me because everyone else will but you. So I will push my self in until I make you laugh through what ever yuo are going through and if its because of me you need to know that I am sorry, im sorry you cant let go of the past im sorry I do things you dont like and im sorry that you ever found out that I liked you... but most of all I am sorry that you have changed into exactly what you told me that you hated because they made fun of us. This has been one big rollercoster ride and if you wont let me fix it im getting of because I could be just as cold as you are right now so let me make whatever it is a little better like you did for me because if it wasnt for you I dont think my life would have ever been the same

Last edited by jasper_hale_gasp on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CalmDuringTheHale

CalmDuringTheHale

Number of posts : 683
Location : You want to know where I am? At the Internet Predator wing of my local police station.
House : Esme, because were kind, caring and cookie-baking
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing)   Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Cool Stories Ally!!

I like the last one with Jasper + Alice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing)   Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:55 pm

thank you I was cutting paper in the kindergarden room when me and my BFF came up with it :)
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing)   Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Update! I will post it here too if you dont want to find it above
Okay based on a real experiance but here is a monolague that I wrote and the answer is yes my life is this screwed up but if you know what he did you would understand

Whats wrong with you these days? Scince about a week ago you have been acting like an idiot! Is it because of me, you knew that i liked you a month ago, I hate to break it to you but I don't anymore. But that isn't it you didn't want to go out with me in the first place, so what is it? Why wont you talk to me, just a month ago we were best friends so what happens... dont tell me that you have your group of friends and I have mine that never stopped us before... Yeah I agree grade five was alot easier running out on the school yard with out a care in the world. Maybe this might help, do you want to know why I liked you... and still do as a friend. its because you aren't... or weren't like everyone else you never followed the stupid trends and never thought i was stupid because I didnt follow them. You were my best friend and even though you gave me the most drama in my life even then you didnt leave like everyone else. When I got depressed you were the only one who noticed even though you were the one to make me that way... im just glad we found a way to stop that. You were always so clueless to everything else and you didnt know what happened to me, and You kept me in check through everything my best guy friend. but most of all when I was more mad with you then I have been with everyone else you found a way to make me laugh. Now you are the one going through something and I will find a way to make you laugh as well... dont tell me to be quiet again... dont tell me to shut up because you see we arent at school anymore... you dont need to act fool and anyways when did it become unfool to talk to me because everyone else will but you. So I will push my self in until I make you laugh through what ever yuo are going through and if its because of me you need to know that I am sorry, im sorry you cant let go of the past im sorry I do things you dont like and im sorry that you ever found out that I liked you... but most of all I am sorry that you have changed into exactly what you told me that you hated because they made fun of us. This has been one big rollercoster ride and if you wont let me fix it im getting of because I could be just as cold as you are right now so let me make whatever it is a little better like you did for me because if it wasnt for you I dont think my life would have ever been the same
Back to top Go down
CalmDuringTheHale

CalmDuringTheHale

Number of posts : 683
Location : You want to know where I am? At the Internet Predator wing of my local police station.
House : Esme, because were kind, caring and cookie-baking
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing)   Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Awesome mololouge Ally!!!!

I really really like it!!

Tis sad :'(
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing)   Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Yuppers welcome to my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing)   Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyssa's short stories (slightly depressing)
Page 1 of 1