Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CalmDuringTheHale

CalmDuringTheHale

Number of posts : 683
Location : You want to know where I am? At the Internet Predator wing of my local police station.
House : Esme, because were kind, caring and cookie-baking
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG Empty
PostSubject: Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG   Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:44 pm

If you have love story by Taylor Swift on iTunes or something, I suggest listening to it while your reading this ☺ It's really sad. Well I think it is. :)

"...Romeo save me they're trying to tell me how to feel.."

I was on a plane to get to my father in Forks, Washington. I didn’t feel like reading so I opened the in-flight entertainment guide to look for a movie to select. I turned the page to “Kids Movies”. “Cinderella” The first movie was. A wave of pain washed over me. It just kept coming like I was standing in the break of the stormiest beach. I let myself remember.

It was my 6th birthday when he first came. I was sitting in my bed crying, like most nights. The kids at school were always cruel to me because I was so pale. “Ghosty! Ghosty!” The boys and girls would shout. I would try to run away, but I mainly just tripped and hurt myself. So I came home crying and my Mom was at work so there was nobody to comfort me.

I went to bed early that night. The last couple of tears escaped my eyes and I was going to let sleep take me. I heard a tap at my window. I looked up and saw a big boy standing at my window. I stared at him and he glared at me with black eyes. I stumbled back, afraid. Was this Billy Smith from school playing a trick on me? This boy was white as a ghost too.

I opened my window to tell Billy to go away and let me be but the boy scooped me up in his arms and we swung through the trees. I realised that he must be a prince, taking me somewhere special for my birthday. We reached a small meadow in the middle of the forest. The prince shrugged me off his back with a small movement and moved to a crouch

“Oof!” I cried as I hit the grass.

“What?” He turned, distracted from his thoughts.

“You throwed me off Princey, your meant to take me to the big ball in a pumpkin carriage-” I began, trying to explain a ball to my prince.

My prince was very handsome. He had black sparkling eyes with bronze messy hair. I liked him very much. I remember wondering what the wedding was going to be like.

“You think I’m a Prince?” He stood up from his crouch.

“You’re my prince! I’m Cinderbella! Your meant to take me to a big fancy ball…” I said babbled, using a name from a fairytale I had been listening to by tape.

He stared at me, his eyes softening and went to leave.

“Don’t leave me Princey!” I cried, running over to him and tripping twice. I clung to his leg and sobbed softly. How many chances do I get for a prince to pick me? I heard a soft tinkering from the trees. I turned around and saw a fairy standing there with inky black spikey hair.

“Tinkerbell!” I smiled.

How lucky I was! She walked over to Princey and handed him a big cup. He drank up and I wondered what was in the cup. I saw Tinkerbell’s lips moving very quickly but I couldn’t hear what she was saying to my Princey. His black eyes turned to a beautiful golden colour after he had finished drinking. Maybe it was his medicine.

“Well Bella, we have to go” Tinkerbell said and I cried.

“Please don’t go! You’re my only friends outside Mommy and Daddy! Take me to the ball, Princey!” I said, turning to him. His eyes were torn.

“But Mommy and Daddy would be sad if they woke up and you weren’t in your bed, right?” Tinkerbell continued.

“Not Daddy. Daddy lives in Rain-town. He and Mommy fell out off love” I nodded knowledgably.

Princey’s head moved slightly to the side.

“People aren’t meant to fall out of love right Princey?” I turned to him, my eyes full of tears.

“No Bella” He whispered.

I yawned and Princey took me in his arms.

“Time to get you home” Princey said and looked at me with his golden eyes.

I blinked and I was in my bed, Princey petting my hair.

“Don’t go!” I panicked, my breath quickening.

“Sleep Bella” He mumbled and I opened my eyes once last time to see his face, but he was gone. I cried even more than before, I didn’t think I would ever see my prince again.

How I was wrong. The next night after Mommy tucked me in he came again. I was so happy to see him, I cried. I threw myself into his arms and he held me tight.

He came every night for 6 years. I became more and more isolated from my peers during those 6 years. Some nights we would play dolls, dress ups or read stories. He would even help me with my homework some nights. Nights when I was too tired to play he would hold me in his cold arms and hum me a lullaby he wrote just for me. I told my Mom about my friend when I was 8. She said that I was too old now for imaginary friends. I insisted he wasn’t imaginary and she sent me to a shrink. I was happy to go and tell her all about my adventures with Princey. The shrink lady told me to let Princey go, to ask him not to visit anymore. “Tell him now!” She had said. “He’s not here, obviously” I said and she went back to telling me to not love him.

The other kids teased me still but when I cried for Princey to save me from their taunts he never came. He always apologised at night, and said that he couldn’t come out in the daytime.

It was three nights after my 12th birthday. I was older now, but I still kept his nickname Princey. When I asked for his name he said that he like Princey better. He hugged me as he climbed in my window. “Listen to this” I smiled at my prince and put my Taylor Swift C.D. in the c.d. player.

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
and say hello;

Little did I know
That you were Romeo; you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."
And I was crying on the staircase,
begging you, 'Please, don't go.'

And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.
So close your eyes; escape this town for a little while.
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet,"
But you were everything to me; I was begging you, 'Please, don't go,'

And I said,
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

Romeo save me; they're tryin' to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.

Oh.

I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you were ever comin' around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town.

And I said,
"Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think-"

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
"Marry me, Juliet. you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress;

Oh, oh.

We were both young when I first saw you...

He stared at me.

“It reminds me of us.” I had said quietly.

“I’ve let this go too far. I was meant to leave before you got these feelings!” He mumbled to himself.

I felt myself tear up. He was leaving?

“I love you Princey” I said crying.

He looked into my eyes but didn’t say anything.

“My beautiful Cinderbella. I will always love you.” He said stroking my face.

He hopped out my window and I waited for him to return. He often ducked out to get some air when he was with me. I waited. And waited. At some point the tears streamed harder and faster. “He must have gone home. To see Tinkerbell” I thought to myself. But deep down I knew he was not coming back.

I cried all the next day, hoping that he would come in the night. He didn’t. I began to see my therapist daily after I didn’t eat, sleep or speak for a week. Slowly I began to rebuild my life. I changed schools and found a group of friends that would let me sit by them at lunch. They would invite me out, too which was nice.

I put on my old Taylor Swift C.D.

".... Marry me Julliet you'll never have to be alone..."

That was how it was meant to turn out.

I found when I yanked myself to the present that I was crying.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG   Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Aww combineing my fav song with an fausome story I love it!!
Back to top Go down
TWIhard

TWIhard

Number of posts : 7
House : in the
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG   Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:11 am

awww.... i love the story.. i almost cried
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/iloveuedwardcullen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG   Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinderbella and the Prince- By Gee -PG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Poems, songs, stories.-
Jump to: