Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+19
He'sMyLife
bloodsucking beauty
Milli
E.C. Dahlia
Fangs-OX
CamCullen
EmmettLover
twilight_reader4life
SunKist
Midnight Blossom
TheBlackestBlasphemy
bellasbest<3
Em Cullen
Felicia
Bella45
Audrey
empty spiral
dirty_wings
pinksox4
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pinksox4

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-13

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 4:20 pm

ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT OUT EARLY AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE A SNOW DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! I LOVE SNOW!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dirty_wings

dirty_wings

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-02-12

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 4:26 pm

Whoopee, I'm happy for you!
lol, i've been home sick this week and I was planning on going to school tomorrow and now i find out theres a good possibliity of a snow day
ah the irony

:pirat: arr
Back to top Go down
empty spiral

empty spiral

Number of posts : 32

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 4:48 pm

we're supposed to get a giant snow storm here tonight and they already cancelld school(it isn't even snowing yet lol)
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-02-11

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 5:25 pm

We're supposed to be having a snow day tomorrow!

*crosses fingers*

Please no school!
Back to top Go down
Bella45

Bella45

Number of posts : 127

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 9:24 pm

I did not have school today and I might not have it tomarrow I am soooooooooooo happy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiresarepeace
Felicia

Felicia

Number of posts : 56

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 10:57 pm

Here in New York it's supposed to snow. I am going to wear my pajamas backwards and put a spoon under my pillow. Does anyone know of any other superstitions? Those are the only two I know of.

I don't want school tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Em Cullen

Em Cullen

Number of posts : 12

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:17 am

I got off school today because there was a HUGE ice storm and it was snowing too!!! I think I might get off school tomorrow too!!!!
Back to top Go down
pinksox4

Number of posts : 26

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 1:47 pm

there is no school today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!YAY!!YAY!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dirty_wings

dirty_wings

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:26 pm

this must be allover north america then
cuz im not in school either, lol, snow day :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Em Cullen

Em Cullen

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:35 pm

Happy Valentines Day!!! Yeah, I think it's all over the east coast of the United States. If that's where all of you are from, then that would make sense. I'm from Northern Kentucky.
Back to top Go down
dirty_wings

dirty_wings

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:36 pm

Im in Canada
Back to top Go down
Em Cullen

Em Cullen

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm

Yeah, I just saw that after I posted that. I was in Canada last summer. What part of Canada?
Back to top Go down
dirty_wings

dirty_wings

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm

i live in ontario
Back to top Go down
Em Cullen

Em Cullen

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:42 pm

COOL!!! When I went there I went to Ontario, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebek. Quebek was torture for my family bacause everything was in French, and we don't speak French. It got VERY confusing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dirty_wings

dirty_wings

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:43 pm

I dont speak french either, and I've never been to Quebec.
Back to top Go down
Em Cullen

Em Cullen

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:47 pm

Well, then I guess that's a good thing. If you don't know French and you go there, you will definately get lost. On a sign, east looked like west and west looked like east. Thankfully my mom knew a little bit and could figure that out, but other than that we were very lost. So, don't go there. I really liked Ontario though! It was fun!
Back to top Go down
dirty_wings

dirty_wings

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:49 pm

lol, I want the hell out of here, I've never been anywhere No
Back to top Go down
Em Cullen

Em Cullen

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:53 pm

dirty_wings wrote:
lol, I want the hell out of here, I've never been anywhere No

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! Crying or Very sad I'll save you!!!! I only live a couple hours away. When we went there we drove in our own car, so I could easily get there in a day!!! We can have a road trip!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dirty_wings

dirty_wings

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:53 pm

lol, killer
Back to top Go down
Em Cullen

Em Cullen

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:56 pm

YES!!!! We would have an AMAZING time!!! We can dream about Edward and all of our other favorite vampires!!!
Back to top Go down
dirty_wings

dirty_wings

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:57 pm

We should have a whole Twilight Academy field trip
Let's go to Volterra!
Back to top Go down
Em Cullen

Em Cullen

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:58 pm

I'm going to Italy this summer!!! Maybe I could bring all of you!!!
Back to top Go down
dirty_wings

dirty_wings

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:59 pm

holy @*%#@
you are so effin lucky!
jasper, I'm jealous
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Number of posts : 25

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 3:01 pm

That's so great!! Where are you going in Italy?
Back to top Go down
Em Cullen

Em Cullen

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 3:42 pm

Well, we're gonna be out there for 2 weeks, so pretty much anywhere we want. Plus, the hilarious thing to me is, there are 5 or us, so it's like the 5 Cullen kids going to Italy! Yeah, I know I'm weird, but whenever there's 5 of anything my brain immediately goes to the 5 Cullens.

Well, we're gonna fly into Rome and check out the colusseam and the sisteen chapel and other fun stuff. We're going to Assisi, and my cousin loves shopping so I guess we'll have to go to Milan. We also decided that we're going to Tuscany, so I guess that could include Volterra. I think we're going to Pisa to see that lovely leaning tower. Very Happy I did some research, and Volterra isn't that far away from Pisa, so I can't see how we could afford NOT to go there. I know we decided on other places, but I can't think of them right now. Basically, we're going to all of the usual places that you would think of when you say Italy. So, if you think of a place that I didn't mention, I'm probably going there.

It would be amazing if all of you could join us! We could have a big Cullen party!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!   SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Mike's Corner-
Jump to: