Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Everybody Loves Raymond

Go down 
+3
QueenIslanzadi
Em Cullen
Felicia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicia

Felicia

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Everybody Loves Raymond Empty
PostSubject: Everybody Loves Raymond   Everybody Loves Raymond Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 12:25 am

Does anyone watch the reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond? I always crack up when I watch the show. It is supposed to take place in my home town, which is really cool. =D
Back to top Go down
Em Cullen

Em Cullen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Loves Raymond   Everybody Loves Raymond Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:43 am

YES!!!! I watch it like every day!!! I cried when they aired the very last episode and when I knew that there weren't going to be any more new episodes.
Back to top Go down
QueenIslanzadi

QueenIslanzadi

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Loves Raymond   Everybody Loves Raymond Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 8:29 pm

Ohhh! ohhh! Exclamation I watch it!! I love it! I love the humor on it. I also watch Friends. Does anybody else do that?? Question
Back to top Go down
bellasbest<3

bellasbest<3

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Loves Raymond   Everybody Loves Raymond Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 8:33 pm

Yea!! I love Raymond!! I love you And Friends!!! wootwoot Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.piczo.com/XxBlackxXxLightxXxBandxX
Midnight Blossom

Midnight Blossom

Number of posts : 106
House : Reading, Drawing, Listening to Music, Watching Movies, Learning Languages, Making Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Loves Raymond   Everybody Loves Raymond Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 pm

They're such a relief to watch after a long, hard day...
Comedy saves <3
Back to top Go down
xXdreamXx

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Loves Raymond   Everybody Loves Raymond Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 5:20 pm

that's a great show, i love it!!! it reminds me that my family really isn't all that bad, lol
Back to top Go down
Midnight Blossom

Midnight Blossom

Number of posts : 106
House : Reading, Drawing, Listening to Music, Watching Movies, Learning Languages, Making Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Loves Raymond   Everybody Loves Raymond Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 5:31 pm

True...
I felt a little like Ray's family when my grandparents moved five minutes away last year, though. Before, it took them at least twenty or thirty minutes to get to our house. Now they can come over whenever they like @__@
My grandmother really reminds me of Marie, too. Thankfully my grandfather's nothing like Frank, other than maybe a short temper.
Back to top Go down
EmmettLover

EmmettLover

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Loves Raymond   Everybody Loves Raymond Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 11:40 pm

Quote :
family when my grandparents moved five minutes

my grand parents have always lived with us and my grandma is always naging me and my siblings it's so annoying but i had no idea they cancled everybody love ramond that's kinda dpressing since they canceled friends and the oc and charmed already! everytings changeing and that depressing!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Loves Raymond   Everybody Loves Raymond Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody Loves Raymond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Mike's Corner-
Jump to: