Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

One in a Million

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iSMILE

iSMILE

Number of posts : 275
House : cArLiSlE HoUsE
Registration date : 2008-11-17

One in a Million Empty
PostSubject: One in a Million   One in a Million Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:48 pm

hey everyone, i made this fanfic then i heard that i could earn housepoints for it, so i decided to post it :] hope you like it,
please dont copy it or post it in any way..thanks :]
the point of this one is that Edward and Jasper have switched roles and Bella and Alice have changes roled.
i think im going to have to post it in sections Very Happy
Smiles CARLISLE HOUSE!

Part 1: Reverse

BELLA'S POV (Chapter 1)

Another day of school, what a great way to spend all of eternity. I thought as I went through my huge closet. I didn’t know why Carlisle kept making us go. There was no point to just repeating the same course over and over again. But then again, I could see that he would tell us to go anyways so what was the point.
I heard footsteps coming in my direction from the hallway. Too small to be Emmett’s, no high heels so it defiantly wasn’t Rosalie, and he was breathing so it wasn’t Jasper.
All of a sudden everything went blurry. Then my vision started. I saw Edward standing in front of a mirror wondering and then deciding to come over here to ask me something. My vision stopped and my gaze returned to normal.
“Edward, I know it’s you, don’t try to sneak up on me anymore for crying out loud,” I called.
“Seriously, one of these days I will get you,” he said, rounding the corner. I instantly saw his blinding beauty, his copper hair, gold eyes and perfect face, the face of my husband.
“Well, you have all eternity to try,” I teased. A sudden wave came over me. I felt extremely romantic so I reached up and kissed him with passion. When I pulled away I said, “Stop doing that.”
“You have all eternity to try and make me,” he teased, making me feel things in his weird ways. His power was to manipulate emotions, to change how people feel to other things, like love and happy and sad, and even angry when he wants to. I loved him so much.
“Don’t mock me,” I said, slapping his arm playfully.
Another vision, Rosalie coming down the hall after deciding that it was time to leave.
“I know, Rose, we have to get ready,” I called.
“Alright!” she called back from across the house. “Hurry!”
“I love you,” he said.
“Me too,” I said, “Now was there something you wanted to ask me?”
“You always know,” he said.
“So?” I said.
He hesitated then asked, “Do these pants go with these shoes?” he asked.
Knowing that wasn’t the question he wanted answered I responded, “Yes, Edward, they do.” Not even looking at the shoes.
He smiled my favourite smile and I walked downstairs with him on my tail.
I caught a glimpse of Rosalie’s outfit, very “in” as she would say. She had a plain white t-shirt on and a black fashion-vest overtop with matching black pants and white flats. My outfit of the day consisted of a very classy light purple dress that fitted my vampire-body very well.
“Gosh, you guys took so long!” said Rosalie.
“Not our fault we can’t look as awesome as you, Rose,” I said. Flattery always worked on Rosalie, no matter what dilemma you’re in. I heard Jasper snicker in the corner, hearing my thoughts.
“Not helping!” I said in my head.
He waved his hand in the air in a silent apology.
I took a deep breath, breathing in everyone’s individual scents non-intentionally.
I then had another vision. Jasper was going to take his Volvo to school and drive Edward and me, and Rosalie was going to take her convertible to school and take her and Emmett, for some reason she needed to talk to him.
“Okay, let’s go,” said Emmett, hopping off the couch.
“Alright,” I said and looked at Jasper, knowing that he witnessed my vision. He nodded at my gaze.
“How about I take Bella and Edward in my car and Rosalie takes herself and Emmett in hers?” he proposed.
“Sounds good to me,” I snickered.
Everyone eventually agreed and went to the cars. It was a typical rainy day in Forks, Washington, but today it seemed to be raining harder then usual for some reason. Maybe Mother Nature felt our sadness and expressed it with rain. I then realized I had stopped walking and was looking up and into the sky. I looked back down and headed to Jasper’s Volvo.
It was the typical fast drive to Forks High School. We did our usual of slowing down for cops, speeding when they aren’t around. That was one of the best things about being a vampire, you weren’t scared of speed.

We finally arrived at the High School. We actually beat Rosalie this time, which was something that never happened. We waved to them, a bit happy of our accomplishment, and walked inside.
Edward and I took our regular seats in Math, only responding to questions when asked, and then moved over to Chemistry. That period went about the same as the first one.
Then came lunch, we found that Rosalie, Jasper and Emmett were waiting for us around the corner from the cafeteria.
“Good, you guys are finally here, what took you so long?” asked Rosalie. What was her problem with speed today? I saw Jasper smile at my remark, where I gave him a look in return.
“Let’s go then, don’t want to be late for lunch, of all things,” said Jasper.
We went along to our usual table after getting food which we never touched, being a vampire meaning that you don’t eat.
Jasper was sitting across the table from me, gazing at a girl with short, straight, brown hair and the wrong skin tone for her body with utter confusement.
‘Jasper? Are you okay? Who is she?’ I asked.
He just shook his head and kept staring at her. She looked at him once in a while but she kept looking away when she saw him.
I could hear their conversation perfectly, and, already knowing that she was the new girl in the school, found out that she moved from Arizona, her name was Mary Alice, and that she took a liking to Jasper right away, but really didn’t want to show him.
Another vision hit me. This one was of Jasper walking over and saying hello to this Mary Alice girl.
I came back to reality and thought, “No, Jasper, not yet, that wouldn’t end well.”
I knew he saw my vision but what he didn’t know was that he should wait. I could tell that it would end badly.
He just shook his head so I took that to be ‘alright, fine, but you’d better tell me when.’ And then he nodded again.
The next few periods passed easily, not even paying attention, but knowing all the answers automatically. We arrived home in record time.
“So, what shall we do tonight?” I asked.
“Hm…I think we should go hunt.” said Emmett. He was always the one to suggest that, I had already seen his answer anyways.
“Yeah, I need to hunt also.” said Jasper.
“Alright, then, it’s settled we’ll hunt tonight. Where do we want to go?” replied Edward.
Another vision, this one of a forest-like place with hills and a variety of trees, a place I knew so well.
“How about that forest that’s about 192 kilometers north-west?” I suggested.
“Alright, I could go for some bugs, I guess,” said Rosalie.
“Not bugs, silly, bears,” I replied.
“Yesss!!!!” screamed Emmett from the corner of the room; I could tell that there was going to be tricks played tonight.

Last edited by Twilight_forever01 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iSMILE

iSMILE

One in a Million Empty
PostSubject: Re: One in a Million   One in a Million Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Part 2: The Hunt

EMMETT'S POV (Chapter 2)

Yes, time for some angry bears! I thought, just hearing Bella’s suggestion. Jasper looked at me as though saying ‘seriously, Emmett, grow up.’ and then nodded.
“Aren’t Carlisle and Esme coming home tomorrow morning?” asked Rosalie.
“Yes, they are,” replied Jasper.
“Alright, that’s what I thought,” said Bella, coming out of her trance. She usually does that, fades out and then comes back like she saw a ghost until finally turning back to herself. I guess she can’t help it, it’s her power.
“Oh, it’s not that often, Emmett,” said Jasper.
Get out of my head, you know I don’t like you finishing my sentences for me! I said.
“Sorry, my power isn’t repetitive,” he said and smirked. I frowned.
“So are we going hunting for bears or not?” I asked I was getting anxious.
I instantly felt a wave of calmness flow over me. It was Jasper using his whole feeling-converter thing on me again.
I sighed and gave him a look I knew he had to understand.
“Let’s go,” said Alice.
“Are you sure we should go in daylight, shouldn’t we wait until night?” asked Rosalie.
“No, there are no humans on our way there, its clear-cut abandoned,” said Bella.
“Alright, then what are we waiting here for?” asked Rosalie.
“Let’s go,” said Edward, and we were off.
We flung through the back door, not bothering to lock it knowing Bella would instantly see it first and we would dart back. We were flying at the speed of sound, totally aware of every tree, every branch under our feel perfectly stepped on, not tripping in the slightest. I loved the thrill of the run.
To my left was Rosalie, at my side like she usually is. She smiled at me and I returned it. Rosalie runs in a defined sort of way, not as graceful as Alice, but not as meaningful as Edward. She just runs, like Rosalie.
Bella was in front of me with Edward right beside her. Jasper hung behind us, keeping up easily, staying in the game and not daydreaming.
We reached the spot Bella said within fifteen minuets of starting. This place was one we have been in before. The trees look familiar; their long leaves high above our heads. There was a cave about 100 meters in head of us, on this flat piece of land. It was made of rocks, a natural cave, and perfect for a bear. The tree trunks were all very thick, exactly as I remember them, having been here not long ago.
“Emmett would you like to do the honors?” asked Bella.
“Of course, you know I always do,” I replied.
I ran up to the cave until I was about five meters from the entrance. I let out a growl, a big growl that seemed to have scared the trees, for everything went silent.
A bear’s head was now visible in the cave.
The bear made a huge lunge for me. I easily ran 10 meters back and away from him and my family. Well, I consider them family.
“Head in the game, Emmett,” called Jasper from far away in the distant.
I shook my head and watched the bear. It was looking at me; its big eyes would soon contain no life at all.
The bear ran up to me and stood on his hind legs. He let out a growl that echoed through this forest.
I responded by crouching into a stance where I could pounce any second.
He pretty well attempted to fall on me, but I dashed the opposite direction.
I let out a piercing laugh as I ran slowly, for me, leading the bear around the cave, just to get him mad.
Well, the theory worked, he was now as angry as he would get.
I lunged straight for the place where I thought there would be the most blood and he bear practically overtop of me, but iii returned that with my old wrestling moves.
Fifteen seconds later the bear had been slaved and there was more blood in our systems.
Edward decided that he would take on the next bear. I watched in silence, even though my thoughts were whizzing and I knew that someone other then I was hearing them.
Edward just didn’t hunt bears with the same finesse that I do. He just goes straight for the kill, whereas I taunt and anger.
The next three hours were about the same, although we each took turns hunting bears, each of us having our own fun.
We arrived home late that night, but note really late for us. It was about three in the morning. We decided to just stay indoors for now. Moments after coming home it started raining. Bella let about a big grin. I knew that she had something to do with us coming home so early, but you don’t make a bet against Bella.
Bella went up to pick out her and Edward’s outfits for tomorrow, Jasper went off into town to ‘do something’ and Rosalie and me were left sitting on the couch talking about him behind his back.

JASPER'S POV (Chapter 3)

I went out of our house with a good idea that what I was doing was right. I mean going to spy on the girl that you secretly love isn’t a bad thing, is it?
Although Bella probably saw me doing this anyways, so she’ll probably have an idea of why, I mean, nothing’s secret in my family anyways so if Bella knows, then I don’t have to tell everyone, right?
I sighed and was thankful that I was the one with the mind-reading skills in this family.
I stayed in the trees and ran the way to her house. No body would see me there and it’s the fastest way of transportation for us. Mary-Alice Brandon’s house wasn’t too far away with my speed. I made it there in a matter of seconds.
Her house was just like any regular house here in Forks, Washington. It was you’re basic two story house with windows in all of the bedrooms. I decided to go to the back and look to see which one was hers.
Nobody was in the main floor of the house, so I decided that her father was sleeping already before the sound of a man snoring hit my ears. I knew that his bedroom was the one with the window to my right. I concentrated my hearing on the window to my left. This wasn’t her room, because there was no breathing inside it.
I ran around to the front of her house and listened again to the right window. This window was the one with the garage beneath it. I secretly hoped it was this one because it would be easier to peer into.
To my luck I heard the breathing of a girl. Her breathing was very distinct to me.
I knew I could control myself; I knew I wouldn’t bite her and taste her blood at all. I knew I couldn’t hurt myself in that way or hurt her in that way. I shivered at the memory of my transformation and knew that would not happen to her by me.
I hoped up easily onto the garage and attempted to lift up her window. It eased open silently. I mumbled ‘thank goodness’ in my head and went on with my plan.
I slid through the open window without even trying and landed with not as much as a thud. This room of hers had green walls and the bed was in a corner. I closed the window behind me. I looked at the girl lying on the bed and noticed her true beauty.
Her hair was straight and came up to the middle of her neck. She had straight face on and was facing the window-side of the room. She had her hands placed on her pillow and then she smiled. It was the most beautiful smile I ever saw in my whole life, my whole years of living. It was a truly beautiful sight, a sight I will remember for as long as I live.
Her smell was torturing. I have never smelt anything like it in my years of living. It was the best smell of blood I had ever gotten a whiff of.
I didn’t think I could do it. If I stayed a minute longer there would be a lot of blood all over the place, the smell was just too unbearable. I felt my teeth show, my eyes change color. I felt myself longing for the blood, tasting it running down my throat. I couldn’t take it. My head knew I should fling myself out of that window, for it would save a life, the life that I love. But the other part of me, the part that was a vampire was telling me that it was only one girl, and it would taste like nothing else i have tasted.
I knew I wasn’t as thirsty as I could be, and that was due to the bears that we dried earlier, if it weren’t for the bears, she’d be already dead.
Yet, the battle was still raging inside of me, two sides of myself crashing together and creating earthquakes and mountains of huge sizes.
Then, he two sides of me couldn’t take it, they decided for me. I lunged for her throat.
There was no taste like this. It was the best thing I have ever had. I then realized what I did and a wave of gilt hit me like nothing I have felt. I forced myself to stop. I realized she was in pain and I flung her over my shoulder and ran swiftly to the house.
Back to top Go down
iSMILE

iSMILE

One in a Million Empty
PostSubject: Re: One in a Million   One in a Million Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Part 3: The Problem

BELLA'S POV (Chapter 4)

A vision hit me again. This one was of Jasper biting that person who he went out to look at. I could feel that he was in love and that he didn’t want to, but the look in his eyes told me there was no going back. I exited from my trance, still looking in the same direction, trying to figure things out.
“Jasper,” I said.
“Jasper?” said Edward.
I ran towards the living room where Rosalie and Emmett were.
“Jasper!” I repeated with a look of fear on my face.
“Jasper?” they both said together.
“Goodness, you people! I had a vision that Jasper bit that girl he was staring at during lunchtime. But he didn’t drain her all the way,” I explained.
I read the shocked expressions on everyone’s faces and realized they are just as stunned as ii was.
“We’ve got to get ready,” said Rosalie.
We all ran for Jasper’s bedroom at our fastest, and we had a bed set up in no time flat. Jasper was in for a whole lot of trouble.
We waited in that room until we heard the front door open and a few groans and screams.
“Jasper! You’re room!” shouted Edward, and Jasper was there in a flash holding the girl we took to be Mary Alice, who was whimpering in pain with her eyes shut, teeth clenched.
“Put her on the bed, there isn’t much we can do now,” I said.
He laid her down and sat on the end on the bed. “What was I thinking?” he said.
“Yeah, what were you thinking?” asked Emmett.
“You could have killed her, although, I don’t think that’s anything compared to this,” said Rosalie.
“I know, I know, but it was just the smell, it was something no vampire could avoid. Thanks for the hunting idea, it postponed my instincts.” He explained.
“Well, then you should have drank more, because then she might not even be here like this,” said Rosalie, pointing to the girl lying on the bed.
“What wee you thinking?” asked Edward.
“I was thinking that I was a vampire and that I couldn’t help it, but I wanted to save her and not drain her, but I didn’t want to bite her either,” Jasper explained.
“So why did you?” I asked.
“Because I couldn’t help it,” he said, resting his elbows on his knees and his head on his hands.
I sighed and said “Now she will turn into a vampire, what are we going to tell her father and mother?”
“I never though about it like that,” said Jasper.
“Well, they would want to know why their daughter is missing and why she will never come back,” I said.
“We could, write a letter when she wakes up?” Jasper suggested.
“No, that’s too long, a night might be okay, but not a week,” said Rosalie.
“We could write the note,” suggested Edward.
“That’s not a bad idea,” I said.
“Okay, so what’s the note going to be on?” said Emmett from in the corner.
“Maybe she was planning a kidnapping?” said Edward.
“She could have been … suicidal?” I suggested. I saw another vision of the note we were about to write and I knew in my gut it would be on suicide.
“Suicidal it is then,” said Jasper, watching my vision.
We got paper and a pen and started writing what was on the note in my vision. It turned out perfectly.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I am sorry to say that the pressure of moving has overcame me and I had decided to kill myself. I found no other way, The people at school aren’t nice at all, they’re all jerks, and this house just doesn’t fit with me.
Please try to understand that this is what I want, to end my life before the rest of it starts.
(Sorry, I know this isn’t my handwriting, I got a friend to scribe it while I was crying in the corner)
I will miss you both terribly, but I must follow what my heart tells me to do. Please understand and forgive me,
Love
Mary Alice Brandon

I decided that was probably the best I could do, and that her parents would decide that there was no turning back for her.
I just felt so sorry for them, having to go through all of this. I know if ii had a daughter and she killed herself that I would be crying for weeks on end. I also felt sorry for Mary Alice, she will never see them again and she will be a vampire for all of eternity. As for Jasper, I think he was dumb and stupid.
“Edward, stop making me feel sorry,” I said to him.
He chuckled and the wave of sorry ness stopped.
Three days passed and Jasper never left her side. He skipped school, and didn’t care for the homework that was being given to him. He seemed crushed, and I couldn’t blame him.
Carlisle and Esme came back the morning after she had been bitten. They were obviously very disappointed in Jasper (which I knew they would be) and they said that there was nothing they could do right now, that there was only time that had to be wasted until she woke up.
Jasper was getting quieter and quieter every day and by the seventh day, he was practically silent.
All of a sudden, a gasp came from Jasper’s room, and we all hurried into it.

MARY ALICE BRANDON'S POV (Chapter 5)

I looked around this unfamiliar room and decided this must be a dream. Everything was scene and I could hear all the way out to the highway. I could see the faces of the seven people in the corner of the room.
I felt different. I then realized I wasn’t breathing. I sucked in air, but my body felt no change. I sat up and felt my face, it was rock hard.
I was in my pajamas, but I doubt that it mattered to anyone in this room.
I then felt a burning down my throat, this sensation I wouldn’t describe as good, but that I needed something and something quick.
I then recognized five faces from the seven, they were from school.
“Hey, what-,” I tried to say, but the burning in my throat wouldn’t let me continue.
“What’s with th-.” I tried to say, pointing to my throat.
The guy I knew to be named Jasper came and walked to the end of my bed.
“I am so, so sorry Mary Alice,” I wanted to correct him but et him continue. “You are a vampire. We are all vampires. That burning in your throat means that you are thirsty. You need blood in your system. Now, you must know that we only hunt animals. And I am so sorry for breaking that rule, but I will follow it now.”
There was a stunned look on my face, I knew it, as what he said took time to work its way through my brain. He turned me into this, but how? I knew I needed blood, so I was some kind of killing freak?
“Just about,” said Jasper.
I looked at him with the most confused and stunned look I could put on.
“Sorry, I read minds. Bella can see the future, and Edward can manipulate emotions.” He explained.
“Hunt?” I managed to say, I would argue after I get blood in my system.
“Um…sure let’s go follow me,” he said
And we were off. We soared out the backyard and into the forest.

CARLISLE'S POV (Chapter 6)

“What has he done?” I asked the six remaining people in this room.
“I don’t know,” said Bella. She usually wasn’t the one to say she doesn’t know, but this time I understood perfectly.
“We all don’t know, and we’re the ones who are full-fledged vampires with powers,” said Emmett.
A moment of sad silence washed over us all.
“What if…she decides not to stay?” asked Bella.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“What if she takes off when she gets back from the camping trip? What if we have just set a vampire loose on the world that is still a newborn! Think of the consequences!” Bella said with a twisted and terrified look on her face.
“Then we would have some major problems on our hands,” said Esme.
“Well, count on it,” she said, “Two o’clock tomorrow morning.
Most of my life I had been a doctor I had dealt with many cases of sicknesses and viruses. But never have I ever had to stop something that was created by one of my children in this manner.
“Are you sure?” asked Edward as he put calmness onto everybody.
“Positive,” said Bella, and she usually wasn’t wrong. Never bet against Bella.
“Then we will have to stop her tomorrow,” said Edward.

Jasper and Mary Alice came into the room at 1:30 the next morning, and judging on the look on Jasper’s face and the furious look on Mary Alice’s face, they already had their fight.
“How was the hunt Mary Alice?” I asked.
“Alice,” she corrected. “It was … nourishing.”
“Well that’s good, it means that you are alright for a while now,” said Edward.
“I know what it means, Jasper explained everything to me there,” she said.
“So how do you feel about it?” asked Esme. Edward put a state of calmness onto everyone, we could feel it.
“The vampire thing?” Alice asked.
“Yeah, and the thrill of the hunt,” said Esme.
“Well, they’re alright,” said Alice.
Bella caught my attention. She put her fingers down by her knees and counted backwards from three.
When she reached one there was an outburst.
“I CAN’T STAY HERE!” Alice said.
Edward put all of his power on her how she resisted I have yet to figure out.
“DON’T EVEN TRY EDWARD!” she said, but then slopped on the couch. “Fine, I’ll stay for a while if it’s okay.”
Esme and I both nodded and thought a new member of he family wasn’t a bad idea.
Alice shook her head in a silent ‘nope, I don’t trust it’ and then fuzzed out again, obviously another vision.
Jasper sighed and nodded his head.
“Watch her,” was mouthed by Bella when Alice got up and went over to the window.
“I’m going to go for a tour of the house, you know, just to get a feel for it,” Alice said.
“Are you sure you want to do that?” said Bella, “I mean, we could just introduce one room at a time, I could come with you?”
“No, no I want to explore on my own,” she said.
“You really want to escape, don’t you?” said Rosalie.
“Rosalie!” I said.
“Sorry, but remind me why we’re pretty well holding her captive, my memory went a bit … fuzzy,” said Rosalie.
Edward sighed and couldn’t use his power anymore, I could feel it in the tense atmosphere.
“We should let her go,” I said. “There’s no point, she’ll escape eventually.”
“What?” asked Bella, “You’re just going to let her go like that?”
“Yes, I am, but Alice I need you to make a promise to me first, you won’t kill too many humans in large bunches or where other people will see you,” I said.
“Fine, I made you’re promise, can I leave now? By leave I mean go away from the person who changed me without my permission and at night?” she said.
“Yes.” I said.
So she took off with a rather evil smirk on her face.
“Jasper, stay tough for me, brother,” said Emmett.
“I…” he said and ran off to his room.

The next day I rushed home after a very urgent phone call by Bella.
“Where is he?” I asked, panicking.
“He already took off to the Grand Canyon, Carlisle. Emmett and Edward are following him there, but I don’t think Jasper knows yet, they’re staying out of hearing range for Jasper,” explained Bella.
“So it’s official?” asked Rosalie.
“What do you mean, Rose?” I asked.
“So it’s official that he’s suicidal?” she said.
Back to top Go down
iSMILE

iSMILE

One in a Million Empty
PostSubject: Re: One in a Million   One in a Million Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Part 4: Split

JASPER (Chapter 7)

I ran. I ran far. All the way to the first place I could think of; the Grand Canyon. A very deep canyon that would hopefully kill a vampire, although I knew that it was impossible, so I was hoping that it would just break enough pieces of me apart to be considered dead.
I didn’t know why I was doing this. I’d bitten the one I loved, turned her into a monster, and now she was a newborn roaming free on this unsuspecting world. I was a menace who had no self-control.
This is why I have to try.
I already knew that Bella would have seen me try this already, and that she probably called Carlisle and sent either Emmett or Edward to look for me. That wouldn’t stop me.
About ten minuets of my running later, I was there and ready to jump.
I could see the long cliff in front of me with the mating cliff on the other side. It was daytime, so I could make out the bottom, but it looked to be at least two-hundred meters downwards. I was ready for this. I had to do this. For Alice.
I stepped back a few feet and then ran my absolute hardest. My foot hit the edge and I sprung myself into the air, but not towards the other side.
I could feel myself falling, falling into oblivion. My hair was getting whipped around on the top of my head, my clothes hitting against my body with the amount of wind created.
Until finally, with a loud crash I hit the canyon floor. I laid there for what seems like thirty minutes, not breathing in, imagining me dead on the floor, unable to move, covered in dust.
Then I figured out that I could move my arms, I could pick up my legs, and my whole body seemed to work perfectly. Not even a scratch was on me, besides the sand in my hair. “Damn!” I mouthed.
I could hear someone moving at the top of the canyon.
“Thank goodness you’re alright!” someone thought from up there.
“Who is that?” I asked sternly.
The two men scooted off away from the canyon and I had a big suspicion that it was my two brothers following me. I didn’t care.
I had to think of somewhere else to try. That obviously didn’t tea me apart, so maybe jumping off a mountain?
Then I knew where my next destination was. It was Mount Everest. I also knew exactly how to get there.

ALICE'S POV (Chapter 8 )

I knew running away was the smartest thing in that scenario. I just couldn’t stand that the guy I like turned me into a vampire while I was still sleeping! The fact that he was watching me sleep in general was pretty freaky too. I mean who does that?
So I was running away from the past. Now I was a vampire, a vampire who craved human blood at every turn because I am a ‘newborn’ as Jasper had said.
It was nighttime as I came to a town. This town was extremely small, with no apartment buildings or anything, knowing it wasn’t Forks, I decided to quench my thirst. I went around to the outskirts of town. I still had y pajamas on so I decided to find a woman about my size and take hers. Not a bad idea if I so say so myself.
I found a women sitting on a dock by the lake in this town. There was nobody around her so I though that she would make a good target. She had brown hair that was shoulder-length, round glasses, and was wearing some pretty comfortable-looking clothes.
“Hey, what are you looking at?” I asked her for she was staring out into the water.
“Nothing, I just had a breakup,” she explained.
“Ooh, rough day, then?” I said.
“Definitly,” she said.
“Well, let me tell you that you’re day’s going to get a whole lot worse,” I said, taunting with every bone in my body.
“What do you mean?” she said.
“I can just feel it,” I said and jumped beside her, making the whole dock shake. I glared at her straight in the face and smelled the blood running through her veins. The glare I projected was the best vampire I’m-going-to-kill-you-now glare I have come up with.
Her face went pale and she shook with terror. Guess I’m not bad at the whole glare thing, I thought.
I smirked and made a leap for her arm, because she was wearing a black t-shirt and I didn’t want to get my only clothes dirty before wearing them.
The warm blood touched my lips and I didn’t spill a drop. I kept sucking until she ran dry.
I then took her clothes and tried them on. They weren’t a bad ft for my vampire body. I took the body and threw it in the lake so hopefully it would never be found. I smacked my lips and smiled to myself. I ran eastward, away from town and around the edge of the lake, not wanting to be found.
I realized that this life was pretty bad, I was going to watch everyone die right before my eyes, and I would have to keep killing things to survive.
Would my parents have a funeral for me, even with my body being gone? I thought. I really hope they would, if they didn’t even I would be sad.
I thought back to Jasper, and I stopped mid-run. I sat down against a tree as the sun started to come up. Dawn. I realized that he couldn’t help himself, and that he was just doing what he could. He seemed to think he could keep his self-control around me though, which was surprising. He still is the one to bite me though, but I knew I loved him. I sat in that same spot for a day.
Before the local people thought I was crazy, I decided to get up and start my travels all over again.
Where do I go from here? I asked myself. I knew I can’t go back and see any humans, for I don’t have the self-control for that yet, I couldn’t go back to the Cullen’s place after that, and I had nowhere else to go. I cried the best vampires could.
Back to top Go down
iSMILE

iSMILE

One in a Million Empty
PostSubject: Re: One in a Million   One in a Million Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Part 5: The Save

BELLA’S POV (Chapter 9)

“Stupid headaches!” I said. Ever since Jasper and Alice have left, my head’s been pounding with visions because they have to make so many decisions.
“Bella, are you okay?” asked Rosalie.
“Um…kind of, Rose,” I said.
“Where are they now?” asked Esme.
“Alice’s by a dock on the other side of the U.S. and Jasper’s close to Mount Everest,” I said.
“That’s terrible,” said Carlisle.
“Can we go save them soon?” asked Rosalie.
“We actually can go pick up Alice, she’s ready to come home, but Emmett’s planning on knocking sense into Jasper near Mount Everest, they couldn’t catch him in time to save him from the Grand Canyon,” I explained.
Another vision, this one was of Emmett and Edward knocking some sense into Jasper.
“Correction, Emmett and Edward are going to knock some sense into him,” I said.
“Any plans for Alice’s funeral?” asked Esme.
Another vision, this one was on the 16th of November which is tomorrow, having a very large funeral for Alice at their family’s church in Forks.
“Tomorrow at 2 o’clock,” I explained.
“Do you know where?” asked Esme.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Do we want to go?” asked Carlsle.
“Okay, here’s what I think we should do, Rose, Bella and Carlisle, I think you should go and get Alice while I go out into town and get some hair dye and some more contacts,” said Esme.
“Sounds good to me,” I said.
“Alright, it’s a plan,” said Carlisle, “Let’s go get Alice.”
We ran for the next thirty minuets, simply because it was getting bright outside. It took me a little bit to find where she is through my headaches, but we found her sitting under another tree, looking like she should be crying, but couldn’t.
“Alice,” said Rosalie as we came around the bend.
“Rosalie?” asked Alice, “And Bella and Carlisle?”
“Yes, it’s us,” I said.
“How’d you find me?” she asked.
“I have my visions, remember?” I said.
“Oh, right, I should have considered that,” Alice said.
“We’re just glad you’re okay,” said Carlisle.
“Will you take me back after all I did to you?” asked Alice.
“I would love to,” said Carlisle, “And I don’t blame you for running off, becoming one of us can be a bit, overwhelming.”
“Come on,” I said, holding out my hand even though she wouldn’t need it.”
“Thanks,” Alice said, before taking my hand and standing up on her own.
“No problem, now let’s get you back,” I said.
She sighed before saying “Alright.”
We all smiled as we ran like the wind.

EDWARD’S POV (Chapter 10)

We had been following Jasper for around two days now, and it was starting to get tiring.
Emmett was with me, and we were trying to stop my suicidal vampire brother from killing himself. What a week.
We followed him all the way to the bottom of Mount Everest. We now had to run faster to try to catch him before he crumbled into pieces.
“Let’s get him now,” I suggested.
“Alright, let’s smack some sense into him,” said Emmett.
We ran our hardest trying to catch up with him, which wasn’t a problem for Emmett, but I had never been all that fast in the first place.
“Jasper!” called Emmett as he was running.
I used my power to make Emmett feel angry so that he would speed up. It worked
“Jasper!” he called again.
“Come on Jazz!” I yelled, he had to have heard that.
We want to save you, stop running! I thought loudly.
“No, I’m a danger to mankind,” said Jasper.
“Not after we stop you,” said Emmett.
“Emmett!” I said.
Then I realized he was still in my angry spell so I took that off of him and put caring in instead. I put sorry on Jasper so we could at least take him home in one piece.
I could see Jasper ahead of me, who stopped running automatically. I thought this was going to be way more fun! I thought.
“Sorry to burst your bubble,” said Jasper from ahead of us.
Emmett caught up to him first, he shook Jasper while saying “What were you thinking, you could have gotten hurt! You could have actually died!”
“Sorry, sorry,” said Jasper.
“Come on, we’re going home,” I said as I caught up to Jasper.
During the long run and swim home I gradually took off some of the sorry ness I had put on him before and let him feel sorry for himself.
It seemed to work, seeing as he was almost depressed.
We reached the house in a matter of hours.
“Jasper!” shouted Bella when Jasper came through the door.
Jasper went stiff.
“Jasper, we’re so happy to have you back in one piece.” said Carlisle.
“Jasper,” said Alice. “I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry.”
“Come on, everyone out, let’s let them talk,” said Esme.

JASPER’S POV (Chapter 11)

“Why would you be sorry?” I said.
“-because I ran away and almost destroyed you in the process,” she explained.
“You have nothing to be sorry about.” I said, “I was the one who changed you in your sleep! This probably seems like a dream to you! I was the one who took you against your will! I was the one who ripped you away from your family! They will probably never get to see you again!”
“You have nothing to be sorry about.” Alice said.
“Yes, I do.” I said. She and I were about two feet away now, I hadn’t noticed we’d been moving closer and closer.
“No you don’t it was all my fault!” said Alice.
“Trust me when I say it was my fault!” I said.
“No it wasn’t”
“Yes, it was!”
Suddenly we were kissing. I don’t know how but we were. In that moment I knew that everything would be okay, that everything would now work out, that this is what I was longing for, for the last few decades. A partner. Alice was that one in a million.
She pulled away before I could do anything.
“I still love you,” she said.
“I knew you would come around.” I said.
“I am sorry, for everything.” She said. “I love you.”
And I knew she meant it.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

One in a Million Empty
PostSubject: Re: One in a Million   One in a Million Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:49 pm

I love it of coursee Razz pishaw
Back to top Go down
iSMILE

iSMILE

One in a Million Empty
PostSubject: Re: One in a Million   One in a Million Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One in a Million Empty
PostSubject: Re: One in a Million   One in a Million Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One in a Million
Page 1 of 1