Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Smiley Sentence

Go down 
+39
Twilightx4ever
madlenkadoll
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc
down.the.rabbit.hole
sneaky little i.
the last dance.
Eternal_Esme
Alu_Rathbone
steph&edward
false pretence.
Vampire Adik
greenpixie1797
loveTwilight!
jaspers_gurl_23
MsquaredRW
_iHartJasper_
Elena Cullen
Zamy
[LostWithoutYou]
CoCoMcD
Stephanie Cullen
MuseAddict101
DyingToBeACullen
Sonia Cullen
the dodo's conundrum.
Lairai
Dani_Cullen
breakingdawn
vampress2118
lunarxlove
ClumsyCat
Twilight-Rose
mdnghtHolly
Alice_No's_All
missmack123
Eternity'sTime
Emmettshomegrl!
jasperlover
emmettforever
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice_No's_All

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:19 pm

close

the second one is confused
and the fifth one is embarressed (sp?)

good try why dont you do another smily sentance
Back to top Go down
http://breeandhanasblog.blogspot.com/
emmettforever

emmettforever

Number of posts : 209
Location : Waiting unpatiently for the horde of demon zombies in the next Supernatural
House : none... i refuse to LITTER!!!!
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:29 pm

i feel :)

(and, no, its not heppy or glad or anything. its my word of the week and it starts with sw---)
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:53 am

i finally cracked it!

I feel swell!

im Very Happy that I cracked her scratch code and bounce right now and I dont want to go to Sleep like my mom wants me to. I am sunny but Sad because I miss lola. She's always talking to kikory. I feel like an alien looking in on an earthling. i felt Twisted Evil (no its not twisted or evil it started with a b) today and made up a song about my friend brenen. Im just as Shocked as you believe me.
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
Twilight-Rose

Twilight-Rose

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 5:52 pm

missmack123 wrote:

im Very Happy that I cracked her scratch code and bounce right now and I dont want to go to Sleep like my mom wants me to. I am sunny but Sad because I miss lola. She's always talking to kikory. I feel like an alien looking in on an earthling. i felt Twisted Evil (no its not twisted or evil it started with a b) today and made up a song about my friend brenen. Im just as Shocked as you believe me.

I'm Happy that I cracked her difficult code and i'm hyper right now adn i don't want to go to sleep like my mom wants me to. I am happy but sad becasue I miss Lola. she's always talking to kikory. I feel an alien looking in on an earthling. I felt bad today and made up a song about my friend brenen. I'm just as shocked as you belive me.

Did i get it?

My name is Dallis MacKenzie king

Today I was study New Moon and I Crying or Very sad when Edward left. Un fortunetly it was in the middle of class and everyone Shocked at me. I Embarrassed but Laughing. I felt like such a jocolor (starts with f). When i got home I had to clean my albino cage. I was nearly silent. Now I'm really bounce and I feel so Basketball cheers tongue geek(HINT It's one word. Starts with R) I'm going to Sleep well tonight!
Back to top Go down
ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat

Number of posts : 1801
Location : imagining herself back in the arms of her beloved Hana-chan <3
House : hellooooo?? I´m freakin´ crazy and weird - Alice House, of course <3
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:15 pm

Quote :

Today I was study New Moon and I Crying or Very sad when Edward left. Un fortunetly it was in the middle of class and everyone Shocked at me. I Embarrassed but Laughing. I felt like such a jocolor (starts with f). When i got home I had to clean my albino cage. I was nearly silent. Now I'm really bounce and I feel so Basketball cheers tongue geek(HINT It's one word. Starts with R) I'm going to Sleep well tonight!

My name is Dallis MacKenzie King

Today I was reading New Moon and I cried when Edward left. Unfortunately it was in the middle of class and everyone stared at me. I blushed but laughed. I felt like such as freak. When I got home I had to clean my bunnies cage. I was nearly silent (?). Now I´m really hyper/ excited and I feel so ??? (I tried to translate so many German words but I couldn´t find one with "r") I´m going to sleep well tonight!

Sometimes I wish I could be What a Face because some people Laughing at me for no reason. It makes me Crying or Very sad. When they do I always feel like a pig or an alien beeing fat and ugly. I know sometimes I´m a jocolor person. I can be very bounce about things I I love you like :affraid: movies and other alien things^^
Sometimes even my friends are scratch about me. I Evil or Very Mad Basketball because I No at it.
I I love you elephant cat monkey pig albino .
Some people think I´m very Neutral and silent but actually I lol! Laughing :) Very Happy a lot^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomff.forenstar.com
lunarxlove

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Sometimes I wish I could be invisible because some people laugh at me for no reason. It makes me sad. When they do I always feel like a pig or an alien being fat and ugly. I know sometimes I'm a funny person. I can be very happy about things I love like scary movied and other weird things ^^
Sometimes even my friends are curious about me. I hate basketball because I suck at it. I love elephants, cats, monkeys, pigs, and bunnies (a.k.a animals.).
Some people think I'm very neutral and silent but I actually laugh a lot.

I get :affraid: so easily. I do not belive in santa and clown scare me. I get confused very easily and Sleep a lot. I love to study the Twilight series and cry whenever I study New Moon. I lol! a lot when I am Very Happy or bounce. I think cheers leading can be dumb and people think I'm drunken a lot. I want to be as pale as an albino, like Bella and I think afro are weird. I I love you a LOT of things.
Back to top Go down
vampress2118

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:14 pm

I get scared easily. I do not believe in santa and clowns scare me. Iget confused very easily and sleep a lot. I love to read the Twilight series and cry whenever I read New Moon. I laugh a lot when i am happy or hyper. T think cheerleading can be dumb and people think I'm drunk a lot. I want to be as pale as an albino, like Bella and I think afro's are weird. I love a LOT of things.

here i go ..

lol! .I I love you MY BF. i'm a vampire, i Suspect that Breaking Dawn will be fun to study . i think elephant flower pig rabbit monkey and cat r cute i'm always bounce and i love to Rolling Eyes , lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.vamipresalloverthepl.forumfreek.com
breakingdawn

breakingdawn

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: re: smiley sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:03 pm

HAHA. I love my bf. i'm a vampire, i think that breaking dawn will be fun to read. i think elephants, flowers, pigs, rabbits, birds, and cats are cut and always bounce and i love to roll my eyes, lol.

People cheers for me when I score in Basketball and i tend to bounce and Very Happy when they do. sometimes i look like a jocolor and a class clown on the court because I get so tongue . When i realize that i look tongue though, i don't wish i was What a Face and have my face turn cherry , i just I love you being who i am.
Back to top Go down
Dani_Cullen

Dani_Cullen

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:23 am

People cheer for me when i score in basketball and i tend to jump up and down and smile they do. sometimes i look like a freak and a class clown on the court b/c i get so sily. When i realize that i look sily though i don't wish i was invisable and have my face turn red, i just love being who i am.

"Sometimes i can't help but say wow that was :affraid: !!!! Can we go again?" when i ride a rollercoster.
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

Number of posts : 3010
House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:48 pm

"Sometimes i can't help but say wow that was sooo scary!!!! Can we go again?" when i ride a rollercoaster.

Sometimes in the morning i wake up feeling like a Like a Star @ heaven. but as the day gradually goes by i go from Razz to Crying or Very sad all at once. and if i'm Evil or Very Mad then i'll look like a clown and everyone'll be like No No No ! out of pure pale
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:24 pm

Umm.... I went to a basketball game this weekend. I was forced by a bunch of evil spies?? who supposedly love me. When I got there, i immediately slept until some clown woke me up with his screaming. All because some kid could run down a court! Now I am mad at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

House : CO-HEAD of Carlisle House!!! Come on Carlisians, you know you want to post in your OWN home!! ;) rightttt!

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:58 pm

haha okay let me try... (btw thanks for the help earlier)

once upon a time there was a flower who fell in I love you with a pig. except the pig loved a albino who lived with the queen. so the flower left the garden it was planted in and told the pig that it was Evil or Very Mad and the pig Laughing. the end.
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:12 pm

yup that's pretty much it. (and yes it was supposed to be a bunny)

okay it's somebody else's turn now!
Back to top Go down
breakingdawn

breakingdawn

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:59 pm

The suspect sat quietly at the stand until santa clause came out. little did the sleepy man know was that santa, riding a reindeer, would scare the color out of the suspect, causing him to give in. the end
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:51 am

every day i get less and less Sleep. which means in the mornings i make everyone :affraid: because of how Evil or Very Mad i am. in fact, one girl got so scared she began to Crying or Very sad and i began to Laughing Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:34 pm

you forgot your smiley sentence madz!

(why does that remind me of some kid at a McDonald's shouting, you forgot your happy meal!) hahaha
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Today I was shocked to find out that my friend killed his gangster afro?. I was oh so sad for I can no longer call him a chia pet and then laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:13 pm

oh wait! i forgot to put a sentence!

Every christmas i visit santa and his rendeer. except last year the mall's santa was drunken and Sleep so instead we went to see some pretty flower.
Back to top Go down
breakingdawn

breakingdawn

PostSubject: re: smiley sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Every christmas i visit sant a nad his reindeer. except last year the mall's sant was drunken and sleepy so instead we went to see some pretty flowers.

I am Exclamation that sunny is coming soon. lately i am bounce off the walls with impatientness and classes are Sleep for me. i can't wait for Basketball camp.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:57 pm

I am excited that summer is coming soon. Lately I am bouncing of the walls with impatientness and classes are boring for me. I can't wait for basketball camp!

I, being a very Suspect person, am deathly afraid of clown's. They make me :affraid: They are like alien or Twisted Evil to me...!
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:59 pm

I,being a very sneeky person, am deathly afraid of clowns. they make me scream. they are aliens or evil to me...!

i am always playing Basketball with my brother. but now he thinks he's too Cool to play with me. so i just Rolling Eyes and tell him to check the ball!
Back to top Go down
breakingdawn

breakingdawn

PostSubject: re:   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:12 pm

i am always playing basketball with my brother. but now he thinks he's too cool to play with me. so i just roll my eyes and tell him to check the ball!

I have twin brothers. one is Twisted Evil and thinks is Cool and the other is Very Happy and tongue but Sad when my other brother hurts him.
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:50 pm

I have twin brothers. one is evil and thinks he's cool and the other is happy and silly but sad when my other brother hurts him.

during school, when the teacher is talking i am usually confused. except when i ask a question my teacher gets all Evil or Very Mad and blows up like a :bom:. its stuff like this that makes me say No to school.
Back to top Go down
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

Number of posts : 2197
House : Head of Emmett House!
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:03 am

during school, when the teacher is talking i am usually confused. except when i ask a question my teacher gets all mad and blows up like a bomb. its stuff like this that makes me say no to school.

(Did I do that right??)

I am going to Like a Star @ heaven bucks this afternoon. I am Very Happy because coffee makes me :) .
Back to top Go down
Lairai

Lairai

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:03 pm

I am going to starbucks this afternoon. I am happy because coffee makes me smile. =]

For me, caffeine is like a drug that i should say No to. it pratically makes me drunken! when i drink it i feel really Cool even though i look like a jocolor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smiley Sentence   Smiley Sentence - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smiley Sentence
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: The Game Room. :: WordsWordsWords . . .-
Jump to: