Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters. Empty
PostSubject: Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters.   Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:16 pm

So, I know we all have a collection of those lovely little sites which eat away your time. Whether it is games, quizzes, or any other random links, feel free to share! Others may enjoy it just as much as you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters.   Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:38 pm

www.tvtropes.org

NaNo has officially put TVTropes on their main page, and I thought some of you might like it. It lists common themes and stereotypes in literature, tv shows, and movies (as well as their applications in real life.) It may be as simple as the villain being Beyond Good and Evil, as controversial as the idea that Everyone is Bi, or as wacky as Every Car is a Pinto.

I love this site. I once had 38 tabs of it up at once. It will eat your brains like a zombie. Go.
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters.   Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Ashes and Wine wrote:
www.tvtropes.org

NaNo has officially put TVTropes on their main page, and I thought some of you might like it. It lists common themes and stereotypes in literature, tv shows, and movies (as well as their applications in real life.) It may be as simple as the villain being Beyond Good and Evil, as controversial as the idea that Everyone is Bi, or as wacky as Every Car is a Pinto.

I love this site. I once had 38 tabs of it up at once. It will eat your brains like a zombie. Go.

Went.
Scary.
Gosh, you have many helpfull links....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters.   Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personality Quizzes, Games, and Other Lovely Time-Wasters.
Page 1 of 1