Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

THE NEW CLASS SYSTEM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

Number of posts : 5213
House : head of rosalie, bitches.
Registration date : 2007-12-21

THE NEW CLASS SYSTEM! Empty
PostSubject: THE NEW CLASS SYSTEM!   THE NEW CLASS SYSTEM! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:59 am

HEY
EVERYBODY!

Since the administrators of the site recently got together and revamped this place, you probably noticed that THE CLASSES ARE GONE!

Well, not gone per se, but certainly empty.

We’re going to be starting over the class system, and there is going to be MUCH better organization this time.

So, here are the basic rules:

1. If you want to be a teacher, you must send me a PM and I will add you to the list of teachers. That list will be available in the same forum as this message.
  2. There is a maximum of two teachers and one aide per subject. Each class must have at least one teacher or it will be deleted after inspections. If you would like to help out in a class but do not wish to make the time commitment of teaching, I suggest taking the aide position.
  3. If you would like to teach a subject that is not in existence, send me a PM and I will create a forum for that subject.
  4. Class inspections will take place approximately every three months; inactive teachers will be placed on probation and then “fired."
  5. Please understand that as a teacher you have a responsibility to keep your class going and your students interested, try to keep an accurate class list and an introduction thread in your class forum.
I change my username quite often, but you can always find it in the sidebar (twirls) if you wish to send me a PM. I’m really hoping we can bring these classes back to life, guys, because the site is, after all, an Academy. Thanks!

-twirls
Back to top Go down
http://spectacularerror.tumblr.com

THE NEW CLASS SYSTEM!
Page 1 of 1