Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Kindergarten Cullens'

Go down 
+8
IndigoBleuC13
Sonia Cullen
xxx_vampiress_xxx
loveTwilight!
mypersonalsun
electric city !
chibichomp
Eternity'sTime
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Kindergarten Cullens' Empty
PostSubject: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 9:14 pm

this is a story i might make a fanfic out of. It's not fully done yet, but oh well.
I'm in the Esme house

here it is, enjoy

Summary: Alternate Universe.
What if the Cullens and Bella met in kindergarten? All the Cullens/Hales' are
human.
Disclaimer: Don't Own Nuthing!

It was a normal Monday morning in Forks, Washington. The sun wasn't shining, the rain was pouring, and
the Cullen-kids were getting ready for school.
"But I do'n wanna go!" whined Jasper, his backpack already on his back. "Honey, you have to." Esme told him. Emmett came up behind his adopted brother. "It'll be fun! Rose is wit us!" It was the first day of school. Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett were all going into 1st grade, while Edward and Alice were going into Kindergarten.
"Awwy! (Ally) Give me my book bag!" Edward, who couldn't pronounce his "L"'s, walked over to Alice's room, which was the epitome of pink. "Is not you's back pack! Is mine!" she cried as Edward tried to take a backpack that look very similar to his… but his wasn't purple, his was green.
Edward ran down the stairs and picked his backpack up from the floor. Esme watched him try to put it on like Emmett, who wore it backwards. "Mommy, how does it work?" Edward looked up at Esme with big, green, puppy dog eyes. "Honey, you're wearing it backwards." she fixed the backpack and a huge crooked smile grew on her son's face. "Tanks!" he cried, walking out to Carlisle's car, where Dr. Cullen himself was waiting to take Alice and Edward to school. "Bye mama!" Alice cried, dashing out of the house, jumping up and down. "We're gonna 'ave
SOOOOOOO much fun!!" Alice cried, and wouldn't stop smiling. Edward giggled at her antics as they drove to school.
It was now recess, and Edward sat under a shady tree, trying to read Cat in the Hat. It had stopped raining, and their teacher, Mrs. Newton, felt the kids should burn off some energy. "would you mind if I sit here?" Edward looked up to see a small, beautiful girl in front of him. He shrugged, "I don' mind." She sat next to him quietly, as Edward analyzed her features. The girl had long chocolate drown hair, pale skin, and chocolate brown eyes. "I'm Edward." He said, smiling at her. The girl blushed, "Bewwa." Edward looked at her curiously. "You can't say your "ew"'s (L's) either?" he asked her. She nodded, a smile growing. "Wat cha reading?" he suddenly remembered the book in his lap. Edward shrugged, "Cat in da Hat." Bella laughed. "I wove dat book! Can I read it wit you?" Edward looked
at her to see her eyes sparkling with joy, glad that she made a friend. Edward smiled, again. "I'd wike dat." he said, the smile never disappearing from his face.
"Back into the classroom!" the teacher yelled. It suddenly started to poor buckets of water. Edward and Bella got up, running for shelter, but Bella tripped and fell into the mud, Edward tumbling in with her. The two were now soaked to the bone and covered in mud. Edward helped her up, and ran into the classroom, Bella's hand attached to his. "My goodness! What happened to you two?!" Mrs. Newton said, looking at Edward and Bella; both shivering, soaking wet, covered in mud, holding hands. "I feww in da mud and so did Edward trying ta get back here." Bella said
quietly. The teacher smiled at them. "Let's get you two cleaned up then, shall we?"
Edward, Bella, and Mrs. Newton walked back to the classroom. Edward and Bella had found some clean clothes in the Lost and Found that fit.
"Bewwa, this is my sista Awice." Alice smiled at the shy girl. "Hiya! You
can call me Ally if you'd like. We're gonna 'ave SOOOO much fun in class
togetha'!!" The pixie like girl bounced around Bella hyper-ly. Bella watched her with wide-eyes, not sure what to make of Alice.

Edward's Point of View

I watched as my sister jumped around Bella. She looked kinda scared of Ally. "Awwy, stop it! you're scarin' her!" Bella blushed and shuffled over to a bean-bag chair near us, and sat down. Ally and i sat down in two different bean bag chairs beside her. "Wat took ya so long to come inside wen it began rainin'?" leave it to Alice to start the spanis inkasison (spanish inquisition) "We were readin' and den Bewwa tripped in da mud, taking me down wit her, so we gots wet and muddy." i shrugged as Bella
blushed, which made her looked even prettier. Alice giggled. "Is not my fauwt! i'ma kwutz..." she looked away. "Wha's a klutz?"
"A Kwutz is a person who trips awot and stuff." i told Alice. "Oh...!"
kindergarten had ended and Alice and I were waiting for daddy to get here. "Eddie gots a girlfriend! Eddie gots a girlfriend!" i felt my cheeks warm up as Alice sang and danced. "Awwy! nu-uh! she's just my friend! SHHH! she'ww hear yew! Awwy!" Bella was only a few couple-a feets away with a lady who was talking to the teacher. Bella held the lady's hand, looking up at her. i think that lady was her mother. Bella's mother was young, almost as old as my mommy was though. "Bella! Over 'ere!" Alice called, trying to get the girl's attention. Bella looked up at her mom and i saw her lips move. Her mother nodded and Bella ran over. "Bella!" Alice yelled happily, hugging the tar out of the girl. "Awwy!" she cried, giggling.
"Honey, who are your friends?" i looked up to see her mother. "I'm Edward, and this is my sista' Awice." Bella's mother laughed and i frowned. Why was she laughing at me? "Hiya!" Alice hugged Bella's mother's legs and i saw shock on Bella's face. "Hi Alice. I'm Bella's mother. you can call me Renee."
"Edward! Alice!" i heard somebody cry. I looked behindme to see Jasper, Rosalie and Emmet. "Who are you people?" Emmet wasn't to great with first impressions. "Emmy, this is Bewwa and her mom, Renee." he made a face when i said Emmy. "Don't call me that!" he whined. "Emmett! Behave!" Rosalie cried. She curtsied infront of Renee. "Hi, excuse my adoptive brother's rudeness. I'm Rosalie, Edward and Alice's adopted sister, and this is my brother Jasper." Renee laughed.
Out of the corner of my eyes i saw a black car pull up. Daddy got out of the car and walked over. "Hey guys." Daddy said, leaning down and giving each of us a hug. "And who are you?" he said in a gental voice, turning toward Bella. "I'm Bewwa, dis is my mum." Carlisle smiled at her and stood up greeting Renee. "Daddy, can Bella come ova'?" Alice pulled on the end of his white doctors' coat. "If its alright with her mother--" he turned to Renee "-- is it?" Renee laughed and hugged her daughter. "Of course!" Bella smiled. "Reawy? I can?" Renee nodded and Bella giggled hugging Alice.

Sorry its so hard to read... dumb computer
Back to top Go down
chibichomp

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:12 am

that was ... wow ... ummmm ... ya ...

them in kindergaren ... i never would have thought of it ...
Back to top Go down
http://jmn.sweet-miracle.net/index.htm
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:28 am

i think they're adorable
tongue
:)
who wouldn't want to meet a five year old Edward?
Back to top Go down
chibichomp

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 9:24 am

lol ... I'd be happy to meet ANY Edward ... the only downside though, is Ed's not a vampire ...
Back to top Go down
chibichomp

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 9:25 am

not to mention a little immature ... Laughing ...
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:45 pm

well they're five whaddu ya expact?

So what if he isn't a vampire? I like little five-year-old Eddie better.

He's cuter
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:59 pm

That was really good!
Haha he is cuter as a 5 year old Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:48 pm

He makes such a cute kid...although that's a weird picture in my head. Esme's such a good mom too..
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

Number of posts : 1122
Location : Trying to beat Andy's 240 ups serve!! (i love my tennis pro :) )
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:58 pm

thats so cute! love it! i think you should add more to it Razz i would so read it!
Back to top Go down
http://tamorapiercecrazy.nice-boards.net/
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

Number of posts : 7417
House : HEAD OF JASPER!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:32 pm

haha!!! I love it! It's soooo cute!!!!! 'you can't pronounce your ews either?' lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/eclissata
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:59 pm

So cute!!!! Love it!
Back to top Go down
IndigoBleuC13

IndigoBleuC13

Number of posts : 324
Location : Trying to discover the identity of the person i always am in my dreams, buit is not me...
House : Jasper. Mysteryyyyyyyyyyious (and i spelled mysterious wrong!)
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:38 pm

That was Adorable! and you can totally picture it happening.
Back to top Go down
_iHartJasper_

_iHartJasper_

Number of posts : 1292
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:54 am

ZOMG THAT SHYT IS AMAIZNG I LOVE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emsilleh
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Number of posts : 6699
House : Head of Alice <33
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 am

The pixie like girl bounced around Bella hyper-ly. Bella watched her with wide-eyes, not sure what to make of Alice.

aww Razz little Alice reminds me of someone in kindergarten who didn't like to share her glitter crayons...oh wait. that was me. XD
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:28 pm

of what i read it was gr8 i couldnt get bothered reading it akll no matter how good it was
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:35 am

Lol, taht was cute XD
Back to top Go down
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:09 pm

haha i wish Eternity's Time would come back and post more Very Happy but she's be gone since february Sad
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:26 pm

aww damn
Back to top Go down
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:15 pm

ikr! i was trying to figure out if there was any way to get her back here lol
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:58 am

that is soo cute and awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindergarten Cullens'   Kindergarten Cullens' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kindergarten Cullens'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Poems, songs, stories.-
Jump to: