Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

The Little Green Frog

Go down 
2 posters

Rate my story, perhaps? ^^
The Little Green Frog Vote_lcap33%The Little Green Frog Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
 33% [ 1 ]
The Little Green Frog Vote_lcap0%The Little Green Frog Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Little Green Frog Vote_lcap0%The Little Green Frog Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
kikory

kikory

Number of posts : 14
Location : My mind - trust me, you don't want to go in there, you may not survive
Registration date : 2007-09-13

The Little Green Frog Empty
PostSubject: The Little Green Frog   The Little Green Frog Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:13 pm

A favorite among fans of things that I've written is an old story called "The Little Green Frog." Rated PG-13

°THE LITTLE GREEN FROG°

Once there was a little green frog. His name was Brandon. Brandon was from a land far far away! So far, that no one knew that it existed. In fact, it doesn't exist at all. This non-existant land was called FroggyLand. FroggyLand was a happy little land of froggies. Many, many froggies! Millions of froggies! Green froggies, red froggies, purple froggies, tree froggies, bull froggies, hippie froggies, goth froggies, and much, much more! Brandon was a little green frog.

After finishing his chores one day, Brandon the little green frog went out to play with the human children. He loved the human children almost as much as he loved flies! He LOVED flies.

"Hi little children!" Brandon said with a smile as he hopped into the meadow to play with them. "Are you ready to have fun?"

"YAY!" The children cried.

Today, Brandon saw a new child. "Hello," Brandon said to the new child. "What's your name."

The new child said nothing. He simply stared at Brandon. Brandon blinked and repeated his question. "Uh .. I said, what's your name?" He said. Once more, the new child said nothing. Brandon found this strange, but decided to let it slide this time.

"Ok!" Brandon said to the little children. "What would you like to play?"

The children began yelling out the things that they wanted to play and began arguing about it. Trisha wanted to play Tag, but Ashley wanted to play Duck, Duck, Goose. The other children just sided with either one.

"CALM DOWN!" Brandon called over the children. The children stopped arguing and looked at Brandon. "How about we play Duck, Duck, Goose first, and then Tag?" He suggested. The children all agreed to do that. So they started to play Duck, Duck, Goose.

When they were done with that, they were deciding who would go first playing Tag. All this time, the new child hadn't said a word. He had been simply watching with a creepy look on his face. He didn't look very happy and Brandon noticed that. "New child," He said. "Would you like to be 'It' first?"

"YEAH!" The new child said excitedly.

"Ok, but first, you have to tell me what your name is," Brandon replied.

"Larry," The kid replied.

Brandon blinked. Larry. The name sounded familiar. Like he'd heard it before. He let that slide too and the game began.

All the children ran. Larry headed straight for Brandon and the little green frog didn't stand a chance. Larry caught up to him and jumped on Brandon - slamming him into the ground.

"Tag! You're it!" Larry said before getting up. Brandon didn't get up. He was face down in the ground...motionless. Something snapped in Brandon - and no, I'm not talking about his spine. He finally knew where he had heard the name Larry before. He finally knew who Larry was.

All the kids gathered around to watch Brandon.

"GRA!" Brandon yelled as he jumped up with a steak knife in his hand. All the little children screamed and started to run. Brandon's first target was Ashley because she was a slow runner. He easily caught her and stabbed her to death. He then killed the rest. All except Larry - he was saving him .. for last.

Then, he chased Larry. When Brandon caught Larry, he stabbed him repeatedly. After Brandon was sure Larry was dead, he looked across the bloody meadow at the bleeding bodies of the little children that he had once loved so much. "Tag, you're it," He said with a twisted grin. And Brandon was never seen or heard from again.

The End
Back to top Go down
CalmDuringTheHale

CalmDuringTheHale

Number of posts : 683
Location : You want to know where I am? At the Internet Predator wing of my local police station.
House : Esme, because were kind, caring and cookie-baking
Registration date : 2008-12-02

The Little Green Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little Green Frog   The Little Green Frog Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:29 am

Uhh..

That was somewhat disturbing.

:)
Back to top Go down

The Little Green Frog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Poems, songs, stories.-
Jump to: