Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

I dislike Bella..

Go down 
+28
MsquaredRW
false pretence.
down.the.rabbit.hole
xXxVampGirlxXx
peechez1001
luvia
Mirandalouisel
Dawnbreaker
mypersonalsun
Kit Kino
[LostWithoutYou]
missbad92
Stephanie Cullen
Elena Cullen
forbidden__love
Sonia Cullen
?!?!?!?!
totallywicked00
the dodo's conundrum.
Fullmoon
bella&edward101
missmack123
Bella923
Isabella
Alice_No's_All
Everything's Magic
fluffyrose
Twilight-Rose
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Sad I tend to dislike the main character of any series I read...I came to hate Harry Potter after a while...and so hating Bella just came natural.
And you definitely can't say it's because I want Edward, because everyone here should know by now that my hatred for him burns with the passion of a thousand suns (wow it's a FOP reference).
Anyway, I'm not sure why I dislike Bella, if I could figure it out I would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

Number of posts : 448
Location : You know that voice in your head, the loud, annoying, obnoxious one.....yeah, that's me :)
House : JASPER!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:07 pm

How can you hate Bella??

She hurt Jacob, because she had to make a choice and either way someone got hurt, no matter who made the decision, whether it was her or one of us.

She may be hurting Edward by making him turn her, but what other option does she have honestly, please tell me, i will tell you why it still doesn't work, or admit defeat....

She's hurting Mike's feelings, she is not rubbing it in his face he is driving her insane trying to get her to like him, so she is trying to stop him. By the way, please explain to me how he is rubbing it in her face, I don't see it....
Back to top Go down
Mirandalouisel

Mirandalouisel

Number of posts : 83
House : Reading the Twilight serious!
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:36 pm

Bella is sooo... nice and she is really pretty! She has an AMAZING boyfriend! Yah how can you HATE her??? :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirandalouisel
luvia

luvia

Number of posts : 1321
House : I'm in ROSALIE!!!!! now love me for it!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:24 pm

i love bella.
i secretly DISLIKE her deep down, mostly out of jealousy, but i do love her. She reminds me of so many of my friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pgharts.org/
[LostWithoutYou]

[LostWithoutYou]

Number of posts : 205
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:37 pm

i dont hate Bella...o no...i despise her with a burning passion...
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
peechez1001

peechez1001

Number of posts : 370
House : Member of The Alice House!

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:34 am

I think bella is great! She does deserve Edward and Edward deserves Bella. As much I hate to say this Jacob is OK. If it wasn't for Jacob Bella wouldn't have jumped off the cliff and alice wouldn't have come back, but without Jacob I'm sure Edward would have come back because of Bella going crazy and doing something stupid. Jacob is too immature for her and he isn't right for her. I'm jeolious (however you spell it) of bella except for her liking jacob. Bella is not a snob!! she has gone through to much to be called a snob!! How many times have you met a vampire and almost been killed my one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001
peechez1001

peechez1001

Number of posts : 370
House : Member of The Alice House!

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:37 am

When I am reading the twilight books I am so into them that I feel like I am Bella and I'm not even there. But I'm not that crazy about the Twilight series and go around saying my real name is Bella Swan! :) LOL Every time Bella's heart is broken mine is and anytime she is happy I am happy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001
Mirandalouisel

Mirandalouisel

Number of posts : 83
House : Reading the Twilight serious!

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:30 pm

You can NEVER HATE Bella she is amazing!!! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirandalouisel
luvia

luvia

Number of posts : 1321
House : I'm in ROSALIE!!!!! now love me for it!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:51 pm

i think i'm freakishly linked to her or something, because when i first read the beginning of new moon, i sunk into this deep depression for the longest time, and i refused to read anymore until i could get back to normal. it was the wierdest thing ever....

i tend to always feel what the main character is feeling....

which is a REALLY good thing in some circumstances.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.pgharts.org/
xXxVampGirlxXx

xXxVampGirlxXx

Number of posts : 463
Location : With Edward. I told him that every second his lips on on mine, I'd tell him a quote from Twilight ;D
House : singing, acting, writing, drawing, reading, snowboarding, ice-skating
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:46 pm

Yeah I agree with you, Lulu. I felt like there was a hole in me during New Moon for some reason. Whenever I pick up a Twilight book, I become Bella somehow, which yes, can be a very good thing.
Back to top Go down
http://edwardslamb.deviantart.com
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Number of posts : 3556
House : Alice. Pixy. Perfect. Priceless. Honorary member of Esme & Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:59 pm

I personally don't like or dislike Bella. She is made human with character flaues that we would all find in ourselves. I think they are made to seem exaggreated by the extream situations she is in (though I dont belive New Moon and Edward leaving would have utterly destroyed a person like that, I felt that was thrown way out of proportion only an extreemly unbalanced person would have acted like that, so I felt that was unrealistic and really ruined the book for me. That and there was no Edward. lol)

She does seem to regress and become less and less mature as the books progress which anonnyes me infinatly, she should be learning from her experiences!!! I expecially dislike her tendanecy to be very selfish or the excact oppisite it kind of throws me a little and I would rather consistancy in a character.
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:34 am

poor Bella being torn beetween 2 ppl is hard.
she love both Edward and Jacob Jacob was bella's sun but as he said "i cant fight with an eclipce" Edward's the eclipce its like Sam and emily sam loved leah but when he saw emily. Poor poor jacob i love him, he reminds me of seris black from harry potter no idea why. i love both Edward and jacob.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

Number of posts : 5213
House : head of rosalie, bitches.
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:51 am

I dislike Bella, personally. I mean, don't get me wrong, I wish I was her...but she really annoys me sometimes. She's completely and utterly dependent on Edward, which is pretty pathetic if you think about it. Also, she's so helpless sometimes. As the books progress, she gets more and more childishly immature. The flaws in her character are overemphasized so that people don't think she's perfect, and it kind of ruins her. I also hate her lack of self confidence. She hardly has any. She doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes and puts herself in danger repeatedly. Also, she overreacts so much in New Moon and breaks down so many other times that I'm inclined to doubt her mental stability.

Then again, maybe I'm just pissed at people for using Bella as a reason to hate Rosalie and I'm taking it out on Bella by being overly scrupulous of her.
Back to top Go down
http://spectacularerror.tumblr.com
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:14 pm

I dislike Bella because she is uimature about every situation and always acts on her own.
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm

BELLA KISSED JACOB SO HE WOULDN'T KILL HIMSELF!!!!! SHE CARES ABOUT JACOB!! Bella is NOT a snob, she is stubborn! Jacob may have tricked her into kissing him, but that doesn't make her a snob! You just jump to conclusions! Bella isn't a snob i repeat! Bella kissed ONE werewolf! Not 2 or 3! ONE!!! If you think that, then Bella really doesn't deserve you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:27 am

i lov bella not in the freaky gross way,
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:05 pm

I actually dont like her and I think she got more immiture as the books went. She was a very contridictory character too which I didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

Number of posts : 1532
House : Pfft, obviously the most amazing house ever~ALICE!
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:06 pm

I don't like Bella at all. I mean, how she acts around Edward just bothers me for some reason.
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:29 pm

she is too needey I mean get a backbone girl
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:20 pm

I was okay about her until the whole I love Jacob too thing came up and then it was like she was throwing Edward away, it was depressing... Now i dislike her strongly!
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:35 pm

*hate hate hate* BELLA IS A *****

POST EDITED BY DIZZY--CAUSE: IMPROPER LANGUAGE.
Back to top Go down
oichi

oichi

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:29 pm

I really did not like what bella did... It just that i feel bad for Edward hearing all of that... He does not deserve it...
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:12 am

*shakes head* Bella can run away and never come back and she won't be missed and there are a whole buch of other stuff I would like to say but won't 'cause of certain language
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Bella..   I dislike Bella.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dislike Bella..
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4