Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Kristen interview

Go down 
+9
blackbaccara333
the dodo's conundrum.
?!?!?!?!
Bloodsis16
Bella923
paintedwings92
breakingdawn
electric city !
Everything's Magic
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Number of posts : 3859
House : Head of Alice House!
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:50 pm

Kristen Stewart Wants A ‘Twilight’ Series That Sucks…In All The Right Ways
Article by Alexandra Gambardella

“Harry Potter” did it for wizards, “Lord of the Rings” won big for hobbits, and “Narnia” brought it home for the talking woodland creatures. But can a soon-to-shoot movie similarly turn the creaky film cliché of vampires into the next multimillion-dollar fantasy flick franchise?

“The movie is called ‘Twilight,’ ” 17-year-old “Into the Wild” actress Kristen Stewart beamed when we recently spoke to her. “[’Lords of Dogtown’ filmmaker] Catherine Hardwicke is directing it in Washington. It’s based on a book that’s pretty popular [among] young adult, high school kids.”

Although Stewart and co-star Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory!) will soon film only the first movie, they’re already talking about turning the vampire storyline into a series that really sucks. And since the latest book sold over 150,000 copies in its first day alone, Bella and Edward fans everywhere are already counting down the months until the film’s release.

“People really love these books,” said Stewart. “Right now it’s a trilogy, and a fourth book is coming out, so hopefully we’ll get to shoot all four.”

For those who haven’t yet been bitten, “Twilight” will feature Stewart as Bella Swan, a teenage girl whose life gets turned upside-down after she meets and falls in love with a vampire. Additional names will be cast in the next few weeks, but according to the actress, 21-year-old Pattinson is already sinking his teeth into the role of Edward.

“He’s so good and he’s so soulful and he’s just not a liar — you can feel pain from him,” Stewart cooed. “The cool thing about the story is that it’s a seemingly wonderful fantasy — let’s fall in love with vampires and live forever — but it’s so much harder than that. Imagine living forever. Living one life is hard enough.”

But don’t get fooled into thinking this is going to be “The Notebook” for the undead. “The main character is like, superhuman,” Stewart said of the action scenes in the script. “He’s a vampire, but with really [heightened powers]; he can run faster than a car can drive, and he’s super strong. He throws me over his back [in one scene], right before he’s going to tell me that he’s a vampire, and then he runs over the treetops. And we’re going to be in real treetops; we’re not just going to CGI it. We actually get to go up there, and that’s what I’m stoked on.”

“It’s a pretty triumphant love story,” Stewart concluded, looking forward to stepping in front of the cameras. “It’s gonna take a while, and it [deserves to be] at least a series of three.”

Can be found http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/02/04/kristen-stewart-wants-a-twilight-series-that-sucksin-all-the-right-ways/. :)

Okay guys you all know how much I hate the cast and how much i think it's gonna ruin it all .. well it's getting worse and worse from what i understand of this interview .. you guys can go read the comments made after this interview.. it's not pretty.
On the same page where the interview can be found there is:

I can understand - and am definitely a part of - the anger towards the changes they’ve made so far, judging from this interview and the script sides. I trust Stephenie when she says she’s got high hopes for it, but I just can’t see where those hopes are coming from. The “flying squirrel” tree thing is ridiculous and they’ve cheesed it up so much it’s disgusting. And apparently now they’re excluding La Bella Italia and the ride home from Port Angeles. Then there’s the raging hormones scene between Victoria and James. Bella’s character has been made too forthcoming. They say she was sent to Forks (as opposed to sending herself, which she plainly states in the book) by her mother. Rosenberg needs to realize this is not The OC. You can’t just cheese up the romance from the books, throw in some sex, and make the fans of the books happy. It’s not happening.

So I don't know what you guys think but I'm EXTREMELY pissed off! They are changing scenes and making Edward..superman!! COME ON! He might be strong and fast but he is not superman! If they decide to do like if Bella has sent to forks and not like she sent herself .. only THAT will change the story BIG TIME! .. I could go on and on about how much I think all of this suck so I'll stop now ...

Please tell me what do you think? Are you ok with superman running above threetops...
Back to top Go down
http://www.singbacklouder.com
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:09 pm

OMC!!
That'll totally ruin it!
It won't be Twilight with a 'superman' Edward!!
He runs OVER the treetops?!?!?!
WHAT?!?!
That is ...
OMCCCCCCCCCCCC
this is not good.!
robert pattison is already totally not edward, but i had forgiven the directors for that,... but now THIS!

]:
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:13 pm

They ARE ruining everything. There are two kind of views on that..

- us: totally pissed about it
- people that says: 'it's hollywood... grow up people(us)'

I'm sooo angry, i can't believe that .. for HP, the Lord of the ring, narnia (since they compare twilight to them) at least they made the more like the books as they could ..
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:25 pm

i knoww.
why do they think they have to change it???
obviously people LOVE the books.
i mean, it's probably going to be nothing like the books now.
l:
welll, my only hope is that the actor playing carlisle is hot
[;

hahha.
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:28 pm

haha yeah .. I wish i would have been Charlie Hunnnam ..
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:01 pm

I know!!
Then i would totally have been for the movie.
Now I'm thinking about going up to Washington to protest it
xD
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:15 pm

lol i read somewhere that Charlie Humman refused to be part of something including vampires.. i hope it's not true ..
Back to top Go down
breakingdawn

breakingdawn

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:17 pm

wow, the movie is going to be really depressing to watch... i mean seriously, RUNNING OVER TREETOPS??? edward does NOT do that and bella's personality is being completely changed if this interview is anything to go by. ugh, they are going to ruin twilight!
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:55 pm

I agree! So do you still want to watch it if this goes on?
Back to top Go down
paintedwings92

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:11 pm

I think its gonna be soooooooo messed but i have hope
the book was aaaaaaaaawwwwwsome so mabey the movie will be ok
im still going to watch it
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/vamp_girl_18
breakingdawn

breakingdawn

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:25 pm

knowing myself, i will probably still watch it but hate almost every single minute of it. especially if they don't cast the right people for jasper and alice (and they probably wont because nobody is more perfect as alice as rachel leigh cook). if that happens, i will wince every time their face is on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:41 am

lol! They already messed up Edward and Bella so wouldn't they for the rest of them?!
Back to top Go down
Bella923

Bella923

Number of posts : 541
Location : Desiding to make Team Perv offical because when didn't you picture edward naked!
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:26 am

I HATE IT ALREADY THEY TOTALLY SCREWED THE TWILIGHT FANS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://randomcookiepotato.forumotion.com/index.htm
Bloodsis16

Bloodsis16

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:01 pm

ouch! Crying or Very sad

i think i'm having nightmares... No
Back to top Go down
breakingdawn

breakingdawn

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:52 pm

yeah, each time they announce that they casted someone i will probably have nightmares
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

Number of posts : 5213
House : head of rosalie, bitches.
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:35 pm

I'm so sad...they totally killed Edward. He's not even attractive.
Back to top Go down
http://spectacularerror.tumblr.com
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:47 pm

i REALLY hope they do not pull an Eragon. That would be TERRIBLE, but it sounds like that will happen Sad
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:22 pm

I guess that we all agree here ... I hope that Stephenie won't let that happen .. bit i don't think that she can do anything..

Are any of you on theLex? Have this been posted? if yes what do people think?
Back to top Go down
breakingdawn

breakingdawn

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:48 pm

yeah, it really seems like this will be the next eragon instead of the next hp. uugh, why TWILIGHT out of all movies??? can't they just get it right and not change it???
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:51 pm

Sad ...
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:12 pm

I know. It makes me sad. It kinda made me think that they are making Edward more of a squirrel (running around on the treetops? I mean, come on!) than a vamp!
Back to top Go down
breakingdawn

breakingdawn

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:28 pm

yeah, edward is going to be a squirrel superman in the movie and will fall in love with bella, an outgoing girl with an attitude. The twist is that edward wants to kill bella with his venomous fangs (ii just know they are going to put fangs in the movie) but can love overcome this strange and wierd obstacle?
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:23 pm

O_O FANGS!?! They wouldn't dare!!!! Stephenie would never allow that! .... do you think they will? Oh please no!!!
Back to top Go down
breakingdawn

breakingdawn

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:35 pm

i'm hoping that they won't but then again, they have EDWARD running on rooftops!
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:47 pm

nooo *cries* you're so right, thos is soo wrong!!! Oh my ...

I really hope they won't do it ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kristen interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen interview   Kristen interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen interview
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next