Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

DB's and Banana*Bears room

Go down 
+5
the dodo's conundrum.
Sonia Cullen
?!?!?!?!
the last dance.
Bella923
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:18 pm

sorry to clog up your room.
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

Number of posts : 5207
House : head of rosalie. true facts.
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:31 pm

I'm so upset.
Maddie was like a sister to me,
now I don't know anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

Number of posts : 5213
House : head of rosalie, bitches.
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:48 pm

i don't know what to think about her. It makes me want to cry. seriously. she...ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://spectacularerror.tumblr.com
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:50 pm

I don't know.
Did she lie though?
I'm not sure.
And that makes me sad Sad
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:56 pm

I'm not even sure about what happened. are you?
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:58 pm

No.
People think she lied though.
But I don't know.
I don't think she did.
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:01 pm

I don't know. Apparently she was blaming Alice. And that makes me mad.
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:02 pm

I think Alice started it though.
I'm not sure.
I'm so sad.
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:03 pm

The whole thing is sad...Crying or Very sad

Yesterday I was rereading the 'so do you hate rosalie' thread. which is where i met her. and all her posts were gone it made me want to cry.
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:06 pm

Awe,
I'm crying right now. I'm so upset.
I miss Maddie SO much.
I remember the first day she was on here and we spammed the TA for five hours.
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:08 pm

that was so much fun...and anna got SO mad...

Everything reminds me of her. Every time I hear a guster song. Or a shins song. Or a beatles song. Or someone says shiz. Or I hear the word genocide. Or someone is blatantly discussing her IE the thread in news/announcements.
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:09 pm

*bawls* I miss her sooo much.
*mourns Maddie*
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:49 pm

I don't want to 'mourn' her...because I don't want to think of her as gone...but at the same time, I know she is.
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:52 pm

I wish I knew what to believe these days.
And true.
I'm not mourning, I'm CRYING
WAHHH
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:33 pm

I was crying earlier... It is really sad. i am pretty sure i met her when i randomly picked a few intro threads to post in... and i do remember that first night where we spammed... she always said that she was the worst newbie ever, because Anna got so mad about that....

man, i am going to cry again. from what i have heard, she lied, but i do not know what to believe anymore.
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:56 pm

I seriously hope she didn't.
She sounded pretty upset when she told me that she wanted to delete her TAFF account... Sad
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:06 pm

I don't really care if she lied.

She was my friend. She was my cyber sis! She was there when we started the family...she caused the spam fiasco...she cried with me during the genocide incident...and I reserve the right to be hurt by her leaving!

She didn't delete her vesp account. I wonder why...
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:39 am

She was my sister too, both on the TAFF, and just in general. She went through everything with us.

and taht is strange!
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:00 pm

She was definately like my older sister, so I miss her so much. Alice told me what happened, I can tell you guys if you want, but It made me cry. I was so depressed yesterday. Then Maddie and I were emailing yesterday, and that just made even sadder because her emails were all so sad...
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:56 pm

they really were. sonia and I both were depressed after reading them the first time.
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:20 pm

I'd like to hear Alice's side of the story, Sonia.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:22 pm

that is where I got all my info about the mess... I was not really here for the whole ER mess...
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Ok, I'll post Alice's side:
Hum .. Maddie is kind of a bad (and i mean extremely bad) subject especially for me.

I'm gonna tell you what happened but keep in mind that you probably DO NOT want to know and that you will certainly not like it and maybe not believe it.

A couple of members (and myself) noticed that in all her stories, there were some things that weren't right ... that didn't match her current situations. Like results of her "pregnancy", accidents in which the consequences doesn't match what should have happened ... (When you take a divider driving too fast, it's impossible to take the car home and then say that the car is dead ... ), wierdly enough ... her friend Jude, decide to show up in the chatbox after being a member for a while at the VERY MOMENT when Maddie goes (in a record time) to the ER, even weirder ... her friend Jude was connected FROM Maddie's computer! WOW .. But no worries ... maddie told us that it is a habbit of jude to go to Riley's house and going online when they are no there, no bothering of Riley's mom or that Maddie isn't there

Anyways ... I could go on and on ... but I don't think it would help in any way.

Like you said in your previous PM, I was her best friend and she was mine on here but she betrayed me (and everyone else for that matter) and it really hurt me. Now some people and I decided to tell the others and Maddie showed up at this moment (while she was still in the ER: which is pretty amasing). Of course there are people that doesn't want to believe that she lied and I can understand them in a way even though it was pretty big now to think of it ... You don't get back pain from pregnancy when you're 2 months gone. And you CAN NOT know the sex of the baby before 4 months or later if it's your first. We all decided that is was useless to fight so we didn't wanted to talk about it anymore. Mostly everyone acted like if nothing happened. I just couldn't keep telling her i loved her or missed her as I used to since i was really mad and disappointed as you can imagine. We were really close (or so I thought) and the pain resulting from her lies was insane so i decided to IGNORE her which was really hard. I could have killed her if i had the chance.

And now I'm even MORE mad because she told a few people that she left because of me. She told them that she could "Bare with me anymore" ... while all I did was ignoring her. Oh well...

Now you know. you're free to believe whatever you want, just now you know what happened. If you want to know more about what she did or say or why we don't believe her or anything else, feel free to ask.

Much love,
Alice

___

Tell me if you want the emails...
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:19 pm

it still makes me sad reading that.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:52 am

I know. *sighs*

Here are the emails:

Sonia: *writes explosive email to Maddie*

Maddie: WTF?! Care to tell me what story you've been told?

Sonia: OMC! You actually responded? Thank god, I was so freaking out last night! This story: *gives story that Alice told me*

Maddie: Sonia, you can believe whatever you want love. I'm not gonna argue my ass off over this.

Sonia: Ummm....so does this mean that you're leaving TA behind? Because you seriously should make another account and not tell anyone its you...

Maddie: Sonia, I'm leaving. I need to. I'm sorry. :S Do me a favor though and keep the gossip down, I hate people talking about me behind my back. I dont' care what it is, just make the Maddie talk stop PLEASE. gahh.

Sonia: Will you please keep emailing me then? Because i really miss you. Very few people actually know what happened, and even less than that don't like you anymore...

Maddie: I know, I'm widely hated. Its okay though. I don't mind. And no we can't email :S I'm sorry Sonia.

Sonia: WHY? Please, Maddie! And you are so not widely hated, I think only one person is mad at you!

Maddie: Alice? She hates me. Agh. I'm pretty sure there are others too. Sonia, I'm done. I need to move on. I'm sorry. Oh, and do me a favor and delete me on the Black Family.

Sonia: Are you sure this is what you want?

Maddie: Yes. I have to go. Email back if you want--I won't respond. I'm cutting off all ties Sonia. I need you to understand that. Its healthier for everyone.

Sonia: Do you know how New Moony this is? You're being all Edward on me!!! Will you come back if I jump off a cliff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DB's and Banana*Bears room   DB's and Banana*Bears room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DB's and Banana*Bears room
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next