Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]

Go down 
+5
the dodo's conundrum.
DyingToBeACullen
Bloodsis16
Everything's Magic
blackbaccara333
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

Number of posts : 5213
House : head of rosalie, bitches.
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:49 pm

XD Kathryn brought us that one.
Back to top Go down
http://spectacularerror.tumblr.com
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:51 pm

rap-retards attempting poetry.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:56 pm

it is amazing. you should check it out!
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:00 pm

it really is
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:02 pm

BYE
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:04 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:11 pm

YES! AN EXCUSE TO SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:41 pm

She meant that it was an excuse to say NOOOOOO.....

and I am back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:33 pm

I did. and I am sorry Sad

you are not the worst newbie ever! You are amazing!
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:40 pm

I agree! I think that it would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:45 pm

I agree! I would like to know their opinions of their characters
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:51 pm

yep! You cannot really portray a character well without liking them though, so I want to see....
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:03 pm

true........ he is kinda creepy
Back to top Go down
totallywicked00

totallywicked00

Number of posts : 117
House : Watching as much Project Runway as possible...GO CHRISTIAN!
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:15 pm

Didn't Stephenie say that she liked the characters on her site or myspace? I would love to visit the set, when they posted that flyer thing on the lex that was for an open cast call I was like AH I want to go..Too bad I live hundreds of miles away.

I think it would be interesting to know who all has actually read the series out of the cast members.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com (Whitney Davis)
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:56 pm

I am with you there!
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:42 pm

I think another part of acting out a character is knowing what they are like. If someone tried to act as Bella, but was sappy and not at all sarcastic, it would not work. Now, there will be script, but the actors (and actresses) and the director are the people that have to interperate the script. It is important for them to know about the characters.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Exactly. They could mix up the personalities of the characters, and that would detract from the plot. One of the best things about the plot are the characteristics of some of the people and vampires. For example, if they tried to make Emmett a muscle man instead of the hilarious guy he is, it would mess up the story.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:57 pm

thats true- but I do think that they portrayed Emmett as the muscle man :'(
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:05 pm

I think that this movie will be messed up enough as it is, but i am slightly reassured if Stephenie approves. I really do hope that they know about the characters they are portraying!
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:13 pm

That would be terrible, and I would die!
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:50 pm

XD i think everyone (who actually read the books) would!
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:29 pm

me too :'(
Back to top Go down
Pie Lover

Pie Lover

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:20 pm

blackbaccara333 wrote:
I think Nikki [Rose] does wear a wig.. and maybe even Ashley [Alice]

but we can't tell with Alice if she is or not 'cause her hair is up. so we will have to wait and see more pics.

I have some facts about the movie that might answer your questions...

* It took 36 hours to turn Nikki Reed's naturally brunette hair into blonde hair, so she didn't wear a wig.

* And Kristen Stewart wears brown contacts...

* Kellan Lutz intended on keeping his natural curly hair for the role of Emmett Cullen. However, his previous role in Generation Kill required a buzz cut and his hair didn't grow fast enough for the filming of Twilight.

* Henry Cavill was Stephenie Meyer's first choice to play Edward. However, but by the time production was to begin, he was 25 years old, and no longer looked the part of a 17-year old. He was then offered the part of Carlisle Cullen but turned it down due to his commitment with The Tudors.

* For the role of Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson flew from England to director Catherine Hardwicke's house to audition. There, he and Kristen Stewart, who was already cast as Bella Swan, rehearsed the "Love Scene"/"Meadow Scene" on Hardwicke's own bed.

* All of the actors playing the Cullens wear topaz-colored contacts.

* Taylor Lautner had to wear a wig for his role as Jacob Black.

* Over 5,000 actors auditioned for the role of Edward.

* Robert Pattinson stated in an interview that this is his first American role and he had no formal training to perfect his American accent, but I love his accent anyway.

* When the 'evil vampires' make their first appearance, actors Cam Gigandet, Rachelle Lefevre and Edi Gathegi are all wearing little slippers painted like bare feet.

* Jessica in the movie is a combination of the characters Jessica Stanley and Lauren Mallory from the book.

* Eric in the movie is a combination of the characters Eric Yorkie and Ben Cheney from the book.

* Kristen Stewart wore hair pieces so they didn't have to waste time doing her hair, and therefore had more time to shoot.

* Kristen Stewart turned eighteen while filming the movie and was rewarded with a birthday cake - and a full night of shooting.

* The actors who played vampires needed to be pale, so it was written into their contracts that they had to stay out of the sun.

* Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) and Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Whitlock) learned how to play baseball left-handed for the famous baseball scene.

* Christian Serratos wore her own glasses for her part as Angela Weber.

* When Bella is searching the internet and finds the link for the bookstore in Port Angeles, the link above it is for Little Brown. Little Brown is the publisher of the Twilight Saga.

* Before casting, Robert Pattinson had never heard of the Twilight novel. He only attended casting because he liked Kristen Stewart's performance in Into the Wild.

* Cameo: Stephenie Meyer can be seen next to a laptop ordering a vegetarian sandwich in the diner at the beginning of the scene where Charlie asks Bella if she likes the boys in town.

* Kristen Stewart's stunt double, Katie Powers, also plays a waitress at the diner.

* During the filming of the prom scene, Kristen Stewart didn't like the songs playing so suggested 'Flightless Bird, American Mouth' by Iron & Wine which they decided to use.

* In almost every scene involving a television, the ending ballet studio scene is being played.

* Robert Pattinson performed two songs in the movie, however only one of these songs, "Never Think," appears on the soundtrack

* At a midnight screening in Texarkana, Texas, a gentleman dropped to his knee with a ring as the credits rolled. To the delight of the screaming crowd, he asked his girlfriend if theirs might be as enduring and unconditional a love as the one shared by Edward and Bella.

* In the hospital scene, when Bella and her mother are talking about the accident, the TV in the background can be seen playing the previous scene.

* All of the Cullens can be seen wearing jewelry with the Cullen family crest. Edward, Jasper, and Emmett all had the same wristband, and Alice and Rosalie had similar necklaces with the symbol on it; Esme had a bracelet and Carlisle had a ring.

* The jacket worn by Solomon Trimble in the LaPush beach scene was handmade by his mother from a Pendleton blanket.

* Robert Pattinson unknowingly contributed two songs to this film. Apparently, he didn't know that "a mysterious third party" had given the director a copy of music he had recorded years ago. She decided to use two of the songs, and he was surprised to hear them when viewing early film footage. The songs are: "Never Think" [playing during the restaurant scene] and "Let Me Sign" (plays during the scene where Edward has to drink Bella's blood to save her). Pattinson said he was overwhelmed by how well "Let Me Sign" fit into the film.

* In Midnight Sun, Edward comments that the arrival of Bella to the school has all of the boys "acting like they're in first grade and she's the shiny new toy". This thought is spoken aloud by Jessica during Bella's first lunch in the cafeteria.

* The original release date for Twilight was December 12, 2008. When the release date for 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)' was moved from November 21, 2008, to July 17, 2009, Twilight's release date was moved forward to November 21 in a attempt to fill the Harry Potter gap.

* Catherine Hardwicke has said that she filmed a scene with' Robert Pattinson' taken directly out of 'Midnight Sun', the unfinished novel by Stephenie Meyer telling the story of Twilight through Edward's perspective. Cath said this scene will be on the DVD.

* Stephenie Meyer had her own personal cast before all the roles were officially casted. They including Emily Browning as Bella Swan, Henry Cavill as Edward Cullen, Charlie Hunnam as Carlisle Cullen, Mary-Louise Parker as Esme Cullen, Rachael Leigh Cook as Alice Cullen, Trent Ford as Jasper Hale, Tom Welling as Emmett Cullen and Olivia Wilde as Rosalie Hale.
Back to top Go down
http://forkshigh.niceboard.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]   Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephenie On The Set [[2 Pictures.]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3