Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Will the movie be bad

Go down 
+14
IndigoBleuC13
Skeleton Key
iSMILE
stupid_lamb13
Pie Lover
false pretence.
stellabellax513
bellzcullen
Pearl
ClumsyCat
Sonia Cullen
loveTwilight!
Stephanie Cullen
Kit Kino
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dasha92

dasha92

Number of posts : 505
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:19 am

No I think Ashley should be Alice because she (for me) fits the character perfectly... It's just her hair (and Jasper's and Rose's) that pisses me off! Did Summit not have enough money to give these supposed to be "most beautiful people on earth" a decent haircut?
Back to top Go down
http://dasha92.livejournal.com
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

Number of posts : 1532
House : Pfft, obviously the most amazing house ever~ALICE!
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:49 pm

Pearl wrote:
I still have a major problem with Kirsten Stewart....she looks the part but her voice and expression gah it makes me want to scream!

Exactly how I feel!

Yeah, Ashley Greene fits the role for Alice. But Jasper's wild hair -- I don't really like. I think Rose's hair is okay.
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
stupid_lamb13

stupid_lamb13

Number of posts : 21
House : Emmett.Rawr.
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:34 am

Hmmm......it looks like Jasper's hair could come off if I blew on it....maybe I will....

And (no offence to the actress who plays her) Rosalie isn't pretty enough...mind you, she is supposed to be the most beautiful creature ever. Pretty tough shoes to fill.
Back to top Go down
dasha92

dasha92

Number of posts : 505
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:13 am

yeah I know... I really thought they could've picked someone prettier... but Nikki and Kellan seem like the characters they play which is also pretty fun to watch!
Back to top Go down
http://dasha92.livejournal.com
luvia

luvia

Number of posts : 1321
House : I'm in ROSALIE!!!!! now love me for it!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:45 pm

i'm curious to see how it turns out, but in defense of it, you're turning a huge book into a two hour movie, of course they have to edit alot and make tons of changes and cut a whole bunch out to get a better flow to it, but come on. they do that to alot of movies that are still amazing.
i have lots of problems with the cast, but i'll keep them to myself. but i must say one thing....nikki reed is very odd looking, and she does look really old and too done-up to play rose. personally, i would love taylor swift to play her, but i have no clue how good her acting would be. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pgharts.org/
stupid_lamb13

stupid_lamb13

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:31 pm

I get the whole "You can't fit all the tiny details into a two-hour movie" thing. But they should try harder. I mean it's TWILIGHT for crying out loud.

And Taylor Swift....if she could act she would be waaaaay better for the part of Rosalie than Nikki Reed, like you said, luvia.
Back to top Go down
iSMILE

iSMILE

Number of posts : 275
House : cArLiSlE HoUsE
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:39 pm

ya i agree with the first one. i hope they can fit alot in the movie but theres not a whole lot we can do if they dont put all the details in it.

i kinda think Nikki Reed looks the part for Rosalie. I haven't heard her say anything yet so im not sure.

btw ur Siggy's funny (im a good way lol)
Back to top Go down
stupid_lamb13

stupid_lamb13

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:08 am

The first one? I'm confused.
The guy who plays Jacob looks horrible with long hair...I really want Steven Strait to play him, but he's too old.
Back to top Go down
ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat

Number of posts : 1801
Location : imagining herself back in the arms of her beloved Hana-chan <3
House : hellooooo?? I´m freakin´ crazy and weird - Alice House, of course <3
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:07 pm

I´m quite curious about the movie but it´ll take NEARLY TWO MORE MONTHS till I´ll be able to see it.... they release it on 15th january 2009 ´round here...
I watched Kristen in the Messengers about two weeks ago and I think she did pretty well so I´m not that worried about her acting... but I think her voice is just too deep^^ and I don´t like the German dub.... watching dubbed movies is so enerving *sigh*.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomff.forenstar.com
Pie Lover

Pie Lover

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: HELLO!   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:31 am

stupid_lamb13 wrote:
The first one? I'm confused.
The guy who plays Jacob looks horrible with long hair...I really want Steven Strait to play him, but he's too old.
Hi Izzy! I hope you don't mind me broadcasting your nickname over the internet! lol, it's Kerry, Blotchy K, or Kezzar. Which ever you prefer.
Back to top Go down
http://forkshigh.niceboard.biz
Pie Lover

Pie Lover

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:33 am

I actually think that Stephenie Meyer would make a good Bella if she was younger. Kirsten Stewart's chin is too big. I also think Rosalie looks not pretty. She's so old! Like 27. I agree with Izzy bear. Taylor Swift WOULD make a great Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
http://forkshigh.niceboard.biz
stupid_lamb13

stupid_lamb13

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:21 am

Kristens Stewarts chin probably wouldn't even fit on the screen *grins evilly*
I agree with ClumsyCat, Kristens voice is waaaaay too deep.
I reaaaaaaaaly want to go to the movie just so I can tell anyone who cares to listen about the flaws in the movie and how they get things wrong...
Back to top Go down
Romanticide

Romanticide

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:36 am

I just saw the movie, and I think the books are better.
But I also love the movie <3
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Key

Skeleton Key

Number of posts : 79
House : Carlisle, cheya!
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Personally, I think they could have done without the scene with the nomads killing the guy in the boat and developed Bella and Edward's relationship further. (i.e. the biology blood scene).
Their relationship went from I ignore you, my name is edward, I save you, we shouldn't be friends, I save you again, I CAN"T BE WITHOUT YOU
Back to top Go down
stupid_lamb13

stupid_lamb13

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:35 am

Hahaha. I haven't seen it yet. I LOVED the blood part in the book.
This just gives me another reason not to see the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the movie be bad   Will the movie be bad - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will the movie be bad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2