Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

New moon

Go down 
+14
tungstang
whearazyourheart
vampire.girli
CalmDuringTheHale
down.the.rabbit.hole
DyingToBeACullen
MuseAddict101
MsquaredRW
IndigoBleuC13
More Meyer Plez!
Stephanie Cullen
the dodo's conundrum.
electric city !
false pretence.
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
newborrnvamp

newborrnvamp

Number of posts : 179
House : EMMETT House
Registration date : 2008-06-03

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:17 am

I liked New Moon alright. But my aunt loves it the most of them all. I thought it was a little better then Twilight.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:14 am

I suppose if you are a big Jacob fan you would love new moon. I think New Moon was a great way to see Jake before he truned though. I liked him when he was human. But for me New Moon should have left Bella and Edward with things to talk about... but there was still only a sexual connection like 'i need you' that was a time SM could have built their relationship up from lovers to friends (excuse quote) and she missed that chance... THAT I think is what ruined it for me... but it did manage to make me cry ill give her that
Back to top Go down
newborrnvamp

newborrnvamp

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:27 pm

I think that after Twilight, we were all expecting things to be happy, but we weren't ready for edward to leave, so we weren't happy with it. Well, I speak for myself at least.
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Honestly I didnt know what I was expecting, maybe the return of Victoria...? I have no idea. But I do know that Edward leaving was a huge blow to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
newborrnvamp

newborrnvamp

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:38 pm

When Jacob first comes and saves Bella, while killing Laurent, I love that scene so much. I can't wait to see that in the movie!
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:41 pm

blaaaah.
its going to be amazing, New Moon. Somuchbetter then Twilight, it shows in the trailer.

but New Moon is my third favorite in the series...
Back to top Go down
newborrnvamp

newborrnvamp

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:54 pm

I didnt like the first MOVIE that much, I thought that they left out all of the good scenes, and made it to short, and Bella's thought commentary in the book was a lot better. New Moon is going to knock the socks off of Twilight (the movie).
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:04 pm

it is.
Twilight the Movie could have been so much better, and they did leave out some important scenes. I was reading Twilight the Book some more today (over halfway through it) and realized how much better and LONG the book is. They shouldn't have added the extra scenes, but followed along with the book exactly how it happened, as if the book was the script.
Back to top Go down
bellaedwardchloe

bellaedwardchloe

Number of posts : 16
House : rosalie, OH YEAH
Registration date : 2009-03-18

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Ok I just hav 1 thing 2 say. I know a lot about flowers and what they mean, and I think that any1 who says that the dead tulip on the cover of New Moon has nothing 2 do w/ the book is totally lying. First of all, tulips are a sign of eternal love and the tulip of the cover is dying. So I think that it ties into the stroy by saying that in the book the eternal love of Edward and Bella is supposably going 2 wear off, but it actually doesn't. It's like they're trying to play a trick on us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:41 am

I like the cover of new moon. i think its my favorite cover out of all the books. its really pretty.

its my least favorite book but at least it has a pretty cover XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moon   New moon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New moon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2