Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

School Writing Prompt 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_iHartJasper_

_iHartJasper_

Number of posts : 1292
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-06-02

School Writing Prompt 1 Empty
PostSubject: School Writing Prompt 1   School Writing Prompt 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:12 am

I got this from school my teacher Quinnie said it should be 2 pages min. but once I started I could not stop it ended up being 14 pages so heres the first part I tped up hope you enjoy it

Writing Prompt 1
Emily McKay

I had awoke in a room, grey walls surrounded me. There were deep carvings along each wall. She stood up quickly, a sudden rush of pain came through her body making her keel over screaming in agonizing pain. Dizziness then overcame her. She grabbed a hold of the sink next to her, she then realized it was sticky. She put her hands up closely and examined what had now covered them. Red and sticky, warm as if it was just recently spilled. Blood, that is all I could think of it to be.
She started to panic, she had no clue what was going on, all she knew is that she wanted the hell out of this place. Forgetting there was blood all over her hands, she wiped them over her face and let them wander down her sides. As they went past the curves of her hips, she reached inside her pocket and felt something unpeculiar. She reached slowly inside and took a hold of something, she instantly felt a trigger of pain, then wetness. She quickly wrenched it out of her pocket.
It had been an opened knife, it looked a little dull but the point was sharp. She put the side of her pointer finger up to her mouth and licked the blood off her finger. Why was a pocket knife in her pocket she wondered. She had a dislike for sharp objects, they made her feel uncomfortable. As she examined it she decided that she could care less for it so she folded it up and threw it aside. As it hit the floor and slid towards the was it made her slightly jump away in fear.
She reached her hand back inside her pocket and pulled out a guitar pick. It was the soft colors of green and grey. White lettering was on the back of it, it had read S.R. What was S.R. or more likely who was S.R.
It was like she had all these memories of these objects in her head but once she wole up they washed away along with the memories of how she got here.
Why me?
What did I do to deserve being held captive in a room such as disgusting and wreched smelling as this one. She was very interested now and wanted to find out how she ended up in this room.
She reached into her jean pocket again, she felt scared, she was worried to figure out what all this meant. Was she supossed to stay cooped up in this room until she died, her worst fear of all was death.
Her hand retrieved a black shimmering box. From the the looks of it, the box did not belong to her. She flipped it around in her hands for a little while wondering if she should open it or not. Attempting to open it, she failed. The box was sealed tightly and she was struggling to open it and this angered her deeply. It was just a box. As the girl looked around , her eyes came across a thin metal object that was not there before. Her feet moved foreward but her thoughts could not keep up with her movements, she knew it had to have been bad news. An object that she really needed just appearing out of thin air? She grabbed the metal object and pried the box open, inside it contained a spool of black thread and a needle. Both of them looked used because the needle had a small piece of thread through it still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emsilleh
_iHartJasper_

_iHartJasper_

PostSubject: Re: School Writing Prompt 1   School Writing Prompt 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:32 pm

someone read it plz lolz
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: School Writing Prompt 1   School Writing Prompt 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:37 am

i would rate it em but sopz i cant get bothered reading iot XD but ill give it a 10 anyways lolz
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
_iHartJasper_

_iHartJasper_

PostSubject: Re: School Writing Prompt 1   School Writing Prompt 1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:55 am

so u ddint read it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Writing Prompt 1   School Writing Prompt 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Writing Prompt 1
Page 1 of 1