Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Who SHould Play Who in the movie?

Go down 
+13
ClumsyCat
emmettforever
savior.mcr
jlrocks23
life-is2boring
BiteMeAlice13
Krystina the Alien
MarthaWashington
HearttoDie
Topaz_Eyes17
Eternity'sTime
TwilightGirl16
PurpleRayRay
17 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleRayRay

PurpleRayRay

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Empty
PostSubject: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 10:17 pm

I don't think anyone can play Edward in the movie because he's too perfect and so is carlisle. Carlisle is a god and Edawrd is a prince. OMC= Oh My Carlisle (Because Carlisle is a god so why not se another person besides "god"?)
Back to top Go down
TwilightGirl16

TwilightGirl16

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 3:41 pm

PurpleRayRay wrote:
I don't think anyone can play Edward in the movie because he's too perfect and so is carlisle. Carlisle is a god and Edawrd is a prince. OMC= Oh My Carlisle (Because Carlisle is a god so why not se another person besides "god"?)

I AGREE. But My (PERSONAL) Edward And YA CANT HAVE HIM... Is I love you Kyle Schmid :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexykiki4ya
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:33 pm

Ray Ray the term OMC is because god creats angels and Edward is supposedly an angel
since Carlisle created Edward we refer to him as god... but not really
:)
i think the who played whats-her-face in The Series of Unfortunate Events should play Bella
:)
Back to top Go down
Topaz_Eyes17

Topaz_Eyes17

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 4:08 pm

i think her name is Emily Browning.
and yeah, i agree. at first when i saw that people suggested her for bella i was thinking "No way!" but now she's my first choice.
If anyone could play Edward, i think it should be Henry Cavill. He's the only person that i think could pull off the role.
Back to top Go down
HearttoDie

HearttoDie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 12:31 am

KYLE SCHMID SHOULD TOTALLY PLAY EDWARD.
Or
Hayden Christensen :]

idknow who else those are some of my favorites. Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/demonemon
TwilightGirl16

TwilightGirl16

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 3:16 pm

HearttoDie wrote:
KYLE SCHMID SHOULD TOTALLY PLAY EDWARD.
Or
Hayden Christensen :]

idknow who else those are some of my favorites. Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven I love you I love you I love you I love you

My Sis IS SO RITE KYLE IS LOVED!!!!!!!!! Yup.
That's Our Edward And Ya Cant Have Him :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sexykiki4ya
PurpleRayRay

PurpleRayRay

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 8:16 am

Topaz_Eyes17 wrote:
i think her name is Emily Browning.
and yeah, i agree. at first when i saw that people suggested her for bella i was thinking "No way!" but now she's my first choice.
If anyone could play Edward, i think it should be Henry Cavill. He's the only person that i think could pull off the role.

I think Hery cavill looks like an Emmett
Back to top Go down
MarthaWashington

MarthaWashington

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 2:31 pm

My friend really wants Hayden Christensen to play Edward because she's in LOVE with Star Wars, but honestly I don't think anyone can play Edward! Don't get me wrong Henry Cavill's a great actor and he's pretty to a certain extent, but Edward is... he's just way too good to be put into reality!
Back to top Go down
Krystina the Alien

Krystina the Alien

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:57 pm

Hmm...I don't really know. Maybe James Franco (Tristan from Tristan + Isolde) should play Edward. I'm all for Emily Browning to be Bella.

But I've seen so many different actresses for Esme. Who do you think should play her? I vote for Helena Bonham Carter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xturpentinexkissesx
BiteMeAlice13

BiteMeAlice13

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 11:44 am

I think that Emily Browning should play bella too. I don't think edward or carlisle could be played right by any one
Back to top Go down
life-is2boring

life-is2boring

Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 4:14 am

personally i think the actors Stephanie Meyer has chosen on her site are best suited to the roles. That way no one can complain if they think the choice was bad.
Back to top Go down
jlrocks23

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:59 pm

The only person I could see playing Edward is Henry Cavill or Gaspard Ulliel.
Back to top Go down
MarthaWashington

MarthaWashington

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:00 pm

I'd have to say Gaspard Ulliel would be my choice. He's so dreamyyyy
Back to top Go down
savior.mcr

savior.mcr

Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:52 pm

I'm rooting for Jackson Rathbone as Edward!! I think he's perfect for the role.

http://www.roan-pony.net/graphics/roanponyv6jackson.bmp
Back to top Go down
emmettforever

emmettforever

Number of posts : 209
Location : Waiting unpatiently for the horde of demon zombies in the next Supernatural
House : none... i refuse to LITTER!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:49 pm

I HAVE FOUND THE NEW PERFECT EDWARD.... AND A NEW CARLISLE... AND A NEW JACOB.... AND A NEW BELLA... YIPPEE.

for Edward- ... oh. nvm. he's over 21. he wouldve been perfect tho!!! erg. well, the new carlisle is Jared Padelecki.oh well... the one for jacob is two old too... um, the bella i was thinking of is Kristen Kreuk. but... i dont no. sigh. oh well. i can still show u the pics, tho.

this was a pic of milo and kristen, but it was when milo was younger, like 18 or 19... now i think he's like 27 or sumtin.... darn. ok, imagine him with brownish hair...-

Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Rory_a10
Back to top Go down
emmettforever

emmettforever

Number of posts : 209
Location : Waiting unpatiently for the horde of demon zombies in the next Supernatural
House : none... i refuse to LITTER!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:55 pm

o. here's a pic of milo and jared. to me, it looks like milo is edward and jared is emmett. but, sadly milo is too old now, and tom makes a better emmett than jared. man... oh well.

Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Milo__11
Back to top Go down
ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat

Number of posts : 1801
Location : imagining herself back in the arms of her beloved Hana-chan <3
House : hellooooo?? I´m freakin´ crazy and weird - Alice House, of course <3
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:41 pm

I go for Henry Cavill as Edward, Emily Browning or Cosma Shiva Hagen as Bella and Shannyn Sosamon or Audrey Tautou as Alice. I think of Olivia Wilde as Rosalie. Jude Law would be my Jasper and Chris Pine would be Emmett.
I didn´t find my Carlisle and Esme yet^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomff.forenstar.com
memele527

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:59 pm

rosalie- amber heard
emmett- robbie amell
carlisle- charlie hunnam
jane- zac efron lol
Back to top Go down
mdnghtHolly

mdnghtHolly

Number of posts : 36
Location : Wondering in seattle along side a very handsome vampire
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:19 pm

Who thinks that Drew Fuller is way better than Henry C??

And personally i think Steven Strait would have made a great jacob if he wasnt too old....
Back to top Go down
mdnghtHolly

mdnghtHolly

Number of posts : 36
Location : Wondering in seattle along side a very handsome vampire
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:26 pm

Who thinks that Drew Fuller is way better than Henry C??

And personally i think Steven Strait would have made a great jacob if he wasnt too old....
Back to top Go down
i x3 edward

i x3 edward

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:30 pm

well, here are my favorites. I don't exactly know their names cause I just googled the character names and saw what came up. lol. So... yeah here are my favorites...

EDWARD -- I know, it's very small, but it was the best one I could find!
Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Edward
BELLA -- I don't remember her name, but I think other than any of us, she would be the best bella lol.
Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Bella
ALICE -- okay, so she IS an actress, but she IS one of my best friends, and she IS 9 years old, but she is how I imagined alice to look like.
Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Alice
JASPER -- Okay, so Cody Linley is my Jasper. OOH! He might could be Edward, too, maybe!
Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Jasper
EMMETT -- I think all the emmetts I have seen on here are pretty dern awesome, truthfully! lol
ROSALIE -- I found this girl in a hair style website, but I think she would be an awesome rosalie!
Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Rosalie
ESME -- here's my Esme, also from a hair website. lol
Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Esme
CARLISLE -- i haven't found any Carlisle's that I'm very fond of, actually.
JACOB -- same Jacob that Stephenie liked, but of course, Steven Straight just HAS to be OLD!
Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Jacoblonghair

thats my favorites. what do y'all think? I'm gonna try out for Bella if Stephenie tells us when and where.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:45 pm

I don't know about that Alice--- maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who SHould Play Who in the movie?   Who SHould Play Who in the movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who SHould Play Who in the movie?
Page 1 of 1