Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Hello! Welcome! Read me first :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allyson Parks

Allyson Parks

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Hello! Welcome! Read me first :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Welcome! Read me first :)   Hello! Welcome! Read me first :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Thank you for coming to Creative Writing! I have a lot of great ideas for this class but I'll always be happy to hear any ideas you may have.

What am I planning on covering?
-Characterization. Making awesome, realistic characters
-Plot. Making intriguing, interesting plot
-Finer Points of writing. Grammar and all that nonsense
^^^ I actually won't do this because I'm really not that good at it. :) If you want to learn about it there is a grammar class you can check out.

Also. I believe that the best way to get better at writing is to do it. So I'll post prompts, (I'm not going to say every week or anything because I probably won't keep up with that :)). You're strongly encouraged to do them but you obviously don't have to.
Another little feature is I'm going to have a thread where you can post parts (or wholes) of things you've written for feedback because I think that's another really important part of writing is getting good feedback. If you want to post feedback on someone else's work, go for it. Remember to try and be nice. You can get nit-picky but there is no need to be rude. If your not comfortable posting it for everyone to see but you still want feedback, you can PM it to me.

A little bit about me...
I'm a senior in high school. I love writing, (obivously :)). I'm currently working on three novels although only one is actually close to being a novel at this point. I have an account on a writing site that I've found really helpful and I have tons of writing sites bookmarked with great information.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. If you have a suggestion, post it in the 'What do you want' thread or PM me.

Thanks for coming! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello! Welcome! Read me first :)
Page 1 of 1