Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three

Go down 
+26
bellaedwardchloe
unscripted
Zeke
whearazyourheart
CalmDuringTheHale
down.the.rabbit.hole
sneaky little i.
fluffy doodles
MuseAddict101
VampireAtHeart
Alice_No's_All
Renesmee Cullen
Pearl
Jeshika-chan_ate_your_mom
bellzcullen
electric city !
luvia
lara cullen
loveTwilight!
MsquaredRW
the dodo's conundrum.
bloodsucking beauty
fallforyou:]]
DyingToBeACullen
Stephanie Cullen
false pretence.
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Empty
PostSubject: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:39 am

i simply love the girl she has such an amzing gift and her parents are lovely, i can picture her sooo well and i envy her slightly, buitiful, got gr8 parents and the collest gift{tho bella's is better} why wouldnt u. its good that jake imprinted on her it makes her safe from his pack and that way he and bella are truely family. im lovestruck
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

Number of posts : 947
House : Jasper.
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:06 am

I don't think many people remember that imprinting isn't just love. It could be a best friend, guardian, whatever...

Jake imprinted on her to be her guardian. I think... 'Cause he did make her that promise ring for Christmas.

>_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

Number of posts : 2197
House : Head of Emmett House!
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:12 am

He's going to be in love with her one day, just not until she's ready to be in love with him too.

And can I just say, I wasn't crazy about the idea of Renesmee in general until Jake imprinted on her. I was just SO happy that he's finally got someone that I started to love her too.
Back to top Go down
fallforyou:]]

Number of posts : 16
House : ballet..furr real!!! i loooove dance:]]
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:01 pm

yeah, they will be a happy couple one day.. aw nessie sounds soooo adorable!! and yeah, im glad that jake got his happy ending. kinda.
Back to top Go down
bloodsucking beauty

bloodsucking beauty

Number of posts : 349
House : Esme -- bcuz im cool like that. ;D
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:46 pm

okay honestly, after jacob saw renesmee and imprinted and stuff...i put down the book, turned to my sister, and said "I hate Jacob Black." and i would have done the same thing in Bella's situation. (scream and try to rip his throat out)

Hate me if you want but that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:49 pm

bloodsucking beauty wrote:
okay honestly, after jacob saw renesmee and imprinted and stuff...i put down the book, turned to my sister, and said "I hate Jacob Black." and i would have done the same thing in Bella's situation. (scream and try to rip his throat out)

Hate me if you want but that's my opinion.

No, I agree. I said I hated him as well and, as we ALL know, I love Jacob more than anyone on the planet. There was just something about the idea of it that bothered me.
But, in the end, I'm still glad he's happy with someone. I would have hated for it to end and Jake was all alone. That would have killed me.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:49 pm

I like Reneesme, though her name was a bit strange. I really do like her, and I like the idea of Jake just being (until she grows up) the caring big brother type thing. I think that it is a good solution (in a way), because jake does not bug Bella about being with Edward, but he is still around, part of the family, just like Bella wanted. he has someone who will live forever, who he does not have to see grow old and die, and he DOES have an imprint.

but it is totally creepy in a way.
Back to top Go down
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:56 pm

Agreed. Jake is a bit of a cradle robber...

But then again, my Jake is love is a bit craddle robb-ish as well.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 pm

If you think about it, other than the fact that nessie is a bit younger, it is not much different than the relationship Quil and Claire have. Jake loves her, but not in the creepy sick way.
Back to top Go down
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Exactly.

Well, if think of most of the relationships, one of them is quite a bit older... Just look at Carlisle or Edward and Bella.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:08 pm

What i really want to know is:

we assume Jake does not age as long as he is still phasing, right? and we also know that theoretically, he would still be young forever if he kept on phasing, so he could always be with Nessie. BUT, we always see that all the werewolves eventually stop, get older, and eventually die, so no one has actually proved that you can do it for that long. What I want to know is why they stopped phasing--i wonder if the fact that Nessie will live forever will lead to Jake attempting to keep phasing and trying to live forever... it just made me wonder why the others have all given up phasing.

random thoughts.
Back to top Go down
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:12 pm

I think maybe because he'll clearly be around the vampires so much, he may never stop phasing.

At least, I like to think that's the case.
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:18 pm

That is what I hope too. It made me wonder though XD
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:31 pm

I wanted Jake to imprint on that Lizzie girl he met at the park. What the hell was she there for if she wasn't going to have any other role than to ask him if he was looking for someone?

Also, IF Renesmee is supposed to grow up and love him, that's still gross, even if she ages quickly. He's what, 16 years older than her?
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:34 pm

there is a much bigger age gap between Bella and Edward--a whole 88 years (if i did my math right).

and I did not get why Lizzie was in there either.... probably to show how frustrating it is for him that he could not just choose who he imprinted on.... I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:45 pm

I think that was the point too, just to show that he couldn't turn it on and off at will... Which we already knew...
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:59 pm

yea probley, this confersation has turned into jacob not renesmee i love her name even if its weird. renesmee {renee and esme} carlie {charlie and carlsie(sorry if i spelt that wrong)}
but i love her and its good jake inprinted on her but i like the bit when bella yells u nicknamed my daughter after the lock ness monster it was soo funny
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 pm

I don't even understand what that nickname means. I mean... Why the Loch Ness Monster?

I know Nessie means something, though. It's another word for lamb in some other language. I can't remember what it is.

I wouldn't be so irked about Renesmee if Stephenie hadn't confirmed to the fans that Bella was incapable of getting pregnant from Edward.

I was SO rooting for Bella to agree to Edward's proposal when he was talking to Jake, though. About killing the half blood thing and letting her have Jake's kid. I'm really biased on that, though, because I would have been happy if Bella had chosen Jake in the end anyway. Meh. Jake and Renesmee had better have some adorable werepires with good names in the future.

lol
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:25 pm

i wanna call edward daddy
i wish i could do that
hmmm everytime i saw her name in the book i was like "bellas baby" casue renesemee is a mouthfull
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

Number of posts : 1122
Location : Trying to beat Andy's 240 ups serve!! (i love my tennis pro :) )
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:24 pm

I was sooooooo pissed off when Jacob imprinted on Renesmee. I loved her. I think she is the most amazing most awesome most coolest half vampire EVER!!!
When Jake imprinted on her i starting yelling very bad things i willl not repeat on this site.
So, Damn him. (just keepin it simple)
Back to top Go down
http://tamorapiercecrazy.nice-boards.net/
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:54 am

Yeah. The imprinting was really stupid. Let's just be glad it wasn't vampire Bella. THAT would have been close to worse.
Back to top Go down
lara cullen

lara cullen

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:32 am

Well I think it's a play on both of bella's and edward's gifts.
Back to top Go down
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:20 am

Stephanie Cullen wrote:
I don't even understand what that nickname means. I mean... Why the Loch Ness Monster?

The Loch Ness Monster is called Nessie. I dunno when it started, but that's what they've called her in Scotland for years.
Back to top Go down
luvia

luvia

Number of posts : 1321
House : I'm in ROSALIE!!!!! now love me for it!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:28 pm

i luv nessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the baby and the mythical scottish creature.......

but the baby more!
im lovestruck
Back to top Go down
http://www.pgharts.org/
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Renesmee is a very likeable character, and I admit she is adorable.

But her character destroyed the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next