Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

--Registration.

Go down 
+92
werewolfadict
Bite Me Bryce
biteme335
Somebodyz*Angel
twilove789
xXBeSafeXx
Elizibeth
Mirabelle_DeLaCroix
punkyvamp
Eternal_Esme
Bella45
EdwardAddict17
dasha92
vampirelalouch17
Silly_Beth
vampirelover17
false pretence.
crescentmoon
Lizatamoore
spinningpeanut
TaStEmYrAiNbOoW
cinderella101
xXxVampGirlxXx
Malina
xxlizzyloserxx
_iHartJasper_
janedoes
Elizabeth Cullen
pack22
abbi-cullen
Claudia Cullen
Sarah Rose
Avery
bellzcullen
jaspers_gurl_23
Leanne
peechez1001
luvia
shingATyou
Hathi
[LostWithoutYou]
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
IndigoBleuC13
Selene Papillon
loveTwilight!
Alu_Rathbone
madlenkadoll
Alexandria
Imprinted Image
TwilightMoonFire
blairchuckbutterflies
Sonia Cullen
lookaftermyheart
delilahcullen
Kathrine_Cullen132
DarkTabatha
forbidden__love
Dawnbreaker
bellacullen51
xxx_vampiress_xxx
Blair White
Snowlulu
Siren Rene
KeitheUndead
softballgirl1136
amiliyn
Marianna
Thats.What.You.Get
the last dance.
xbloodandtearsx
rellit
Isabella
Dani_Cullen
Rosealie
Lianne*Alanna
Bella923
Lexy Cullen
Alice_has_long_hair
Smooth-As-Velcro
AmeCullen
cirque_du_freak
Edwardluver95
emmettforever
ClumsyCat
AtReYuFrEaK
~*Tulip Dreamz*~
imortalsky
mdnghtHolly
alyvolturi
missmack123
Eternity'sTime
electric city !
96 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:43 pm

Welcome to the Registration Office! So you would like to roleplay, eh?
Well you've come to the right place. Very Happy
First off::
-Do you know what roleplaying is and how to use it? (if you dont, i'd suggest going to roleplaying...? under News and Announcements.)
-Will you really roleplay? Or would you just make a character, forget about it, and then never use it.?
-Do you like to write? Roleplaying involves creative writing, so if you really dont like to write, you might not like this.

If you said 'yes' to all the above, then proceed on! If you said 'no' to any of the above, then maybe you shouldn't go on.

___How to Register___
Create a character.
Post your character and all its information in this thread.
Wait for my approval. You must have my approval before you start roleplaying. If you dont have my approval, then i will just delete all the roleplaying posts that you posted.

____HOW TO CREATE A CHARACTER___
---Pick a gender. Do you want your character to be a boy or a girl?
---Pick a race. Werewolf, vampire, human, its up to you.
---Choose a name. It can be anything you want it to be. Just please make it appropriate(:
---Describe your character. Do they have long hair or short? Are they tall or short? Are they outgoing or shy? Do they have a fear or spiders or do they like the dark? etc etc.
---Post a picture of what you want your character to look like. This will help people visualize what your character looks like. If they look like emily browning, post a picture of her. The picture can be of someone famous or someone not so famous, it doesnt matter. Please dont post the same picture someone else did. Thats no fun(:
---Write a biography for your character. It doesnt have to be long. Just a paragraph or two. This will help explain more about your character and tell more about them. Be sure to include things such as:
*Why are they in Forks?
*Do they have a family, a pack, or a clan? Any siblings?
*Have they always lived in Forks? Or are they newcomers?
*Do they have a job?
*Are they in love? Are they married, single, divorced?
*If their a vampire, how did they become one? Do they like being one?
What's their diet? Are they vegitatians?
*Where do they live? In a normal home? In La Push? In the woods?
*Do they go to Forks High School?
*Are they dangerous??
*etc etc. I hope you get my point(:
---Your character now needs a some sort of conflict. Are they running away from someone? Are they secretly in love? Or are they just trying to get through high school as normally as a vampire/werewolf can? It's up to you!!
--Your done! Phew! That wasnt that bad, was it? I sure hope not! If you followed these directions, you will soon be on your way to the imaginary world of roleplaying :)

If you have any questions or need help, you know where to find me. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:22 pm

---Girl
---Vampire!
--- Venus Gold
---Long hair, Tall, Outgoing around friends, afraid of throwing up, red hair, and a punk-ish sort of goth-ish style.
--- https://th242.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/BladedxBlood/Anime%20Girl/th_animepunkgirl.jpg

---Venus had been a vampire for 65 years, she was changed at age 17 in the middle of WWII. She lived in Amsterdam till 1953 and moved to the States. When Venus was changed into a vampire, she almost immediately resented it. She tried all she could to not feed off humans, including only feeding off animals. It worked.
In the States she ran into another vampire, Wyatt, and they became friends. Wyatt was trying out the 'vegetarian' diet, too. Soon after they found three other 'vegetarians'. Tara, Lizzie and Matt. In 1990 they moved to Seattle, and then in 1992 they moved to Forks. Tara and Matt are serving as Lizzie, Venus and Wyatt's parental figures. Matt is an accountant, and Tara works at Starbucks. Lizzie is playing a sophomore in High School, Wyatt and Venus are playing Freshmen.
Venus and Wyatt are best friends, and totally in love with each other, though, if asked about it, they will deny the feeling. Lizzie is single, and Tara and Matt are married.
Venus was changed into a vampire at a Concentration Camp. She doesn't mind being a vampire, it does have it's perks, but other times she hates it.
Their Coven lives in a two story mansion about 30 minutes away from Forks. Yes, Lizzie, Wyatt and Venus go to Forks High.
They may feed off animals, but like the Cullen's, they are considered dangerous.
Powers:
Venus - she can turn invisible
Wyatt- he's telekinetic (and he's got a power nobody knows about... but i won't reveal that yet)
Lizzie- she can change her appearance and other's (that's how they've stayed in Forks so long)
Matt- he's immune to the scent of blood.
Tara- she can blow things up with only a thought

---Venus keeps having odd pain attacks, and Wyatt strangely disappears. What happens? And what does the Voulturi have to do with this?

it feels so weird typing all that stuff. It's kinda crazy, i hope you peoples can understand it

Last edited by on Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:49 pm

---girl
---human
---Melanie Kohanna
---Melanie has long beautiful blone hair butfor some strange reason she likes to keep it up in one of her many many many hats. Shes fairly skinny and has bright blue eyes. She oves wereing her one watch ( a silver old-fashoned watch that beloged to her great-grandfather), she lovs to where black, red, and pink. She eats a lot apparently she has a quick matabolism.
-----Registration. Jewels
---Melanie went to Forks because she had to escape it all: the big city, she hates it she loves living a small town life. She moved here about six months ago so she has one friend. Since she's sixteen she couldnt come here on her own her sister, Janessa, came with. Her Dad ran away when she was little and her mom has just recently died of cancer. Janessa is all the family she has left, adit still feels like she's the one who has to take care of her, Janessa is an Alchoholic. Melane, when she moved, got a job at Newton's Sporting goods as cashier, doesnt pay much, but its some. She is single because she is constantly taking care of her sister her love lif wasnt that empressive before Forks either shes only had one boyfriend nd it wasnt even serious. She's a virgin. Like I said before, she eats alot but healthy, usually...sometimes like right before a mid term she'll eat like half a pound of chocolate. Her tiny home is loated in the woods. She bought it with her mom's willed money. She goes to Forks High and is friends with a girl named Angela Weber. She knows a little Tai Chi and sometimes she gets so mad she lashes out, so don't get her mad.
---She has serious anger problems some times and shes trying to get over that, her sister's alchoholism is getting on her nerves, her homework s such a burden, and she hates sushi.

---boy
---werewolf
---Alexander Johnson
---Alex is a sweet guy about 18 and he has brown hair and chocolate eyes. Girls go crazy everywhere he goes. He wears mostly jeans and a tshirt or no shirt at all. He is around 6'4 and muscular. He expresses his emotions very clearly and loundly as if he wasn't getting enough attention already. He's single...for now
---
--Registration. Th1148599092_esd581033f
---Alex grew up on the east coast but decided to come to Forks on his own. He was born an orphan. Left on the stairsteps as a little baby and at fifteen when his body started changing rapidly he ran away. He works where he can usually trasferring jobs every few months. He's never tired and he runs at a nice and hot 109.3 so he stays away from thermometers.
---He expresses his feelings loudly. He is very patient though so he does not become angry very fast.

OK theres my profile Im starting over btw....

Last edited by on Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:39 pm

mine is so pitiful compared to yours, missmack
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:45 pm

no I read urs i like how u gave everyone powers!! urs was good but im not arguing i just had a forever argument with lola
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:52 am

lol

but really
i think mine pales in comparison to yours
mine was hectic and made up on the spot
yours seemed to have more thought put into it
where did u find the picture of that anime girl?
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:52 pm

mine was on the spot it just took me forever cause im a slow typist
photobucket.com
look up: anime girl
its on like page one...I used this for another rp i did and i liked the picture and i have blonde hair and blue eyes and i like hats so it worked for me
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:18 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:21 pm

ur very welcome
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:44 pm

shooooooooo

wow, we're the only ones that have posted on here (besides AnnaCullen)
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:38 pm

I know lol
I like ur avi
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:43 pm

lol thankies!
XD
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:45 pm

here ill set up a new topic here for us
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:46 pm

lol
i love your avatar
it makes me laugh
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:56 pm

mackizzle for shizzle or the jonas brothers are the reason i watch disney channel??
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:51 am

mackizzle fo' shizzle
Back to top Go down
alyvolturi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-16

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:10 pm

Sorry to barge in, but I think I'm just gonna have a go at this. :)
(Got the image from Photobucket, played around with it a little.)

--Registration. Godchild2gk8

Jacqueline McNite (Jackie), female, hybrid between werewolf and vampire. How THAT happened? :

BIOGRAPHY

1933. She's roughly the same age as Rosalie.

Owen McNite was one of the few werewolves left to protect Siena, which is the city neighboring to Volterra (yes, I know, how uncomfortable), where he imprints on the daughter of an American merchant named Miranda James. They get married and have a baby, Jacqueline, whose genes contain a serious flaw that led her to become a werewolf (like Leah). BUT, when she was fourteen years old (this was before she phased, so she still had an ordinary appearance/scent), the Volturi guard were passing through her city and one of them -Demetri, actually- bit her, but not enough to kill her because Owen came to the rescue. There was nothing Jackie's parents could do because the venom was already there, and to keep himself from killing his own daughter (there was no such thing as peace treaties) Owen shipped Jacqueline off to... where else? United States of America.

She lived alone for almost a century, finding no comfort in the company of human, werewolf, or vampire. Her werewolf traits are that she can't feed off humans OR wild animals, but her vampire genes don't allow her to eat normal food either. So she just makes do with injecting water & glucose into herself every now and then (she can go as far as 2 months) to get her energy and her venom circulation running. She makes a living by assasinating high profile vampires down in Texas, ironically receiving her orders from the Volturi themselves (she doesn't know who bit her). They communicate with each other through Heidi, who rambles around the world quite often. Then one day she gets an order from Aro (who's like, the boss of the boss) to kill some fellow in Washington called Carlisle Cullen. When she arrives in the rainy city of Forks, however, she realizes that the Cullens are no ordinary family and has to work a little bit harder to get her job done.

The afternoon of her attack, she spends her time doing some background checking on the Cullens, and co-incidentally ends up following Edward and Bella that first time he took her to his meadow. (She's sussed out their talents already, and seeing as her own talent is stealth it was easy to avoid being scanned.) Jackie's amazed at how strong and how unaffected by the circumstances the feelings between those two are, and for the first time ever she considers settling down in one place without being in solitude. (Here she also starts to develop a minor crush on Edward, but d-uh so does everyone)

She chooses to stay in Forks, where she enrols in Forks High (remember, she looks fourteen) as a freshman prodigy in physics, calculus, subjects like that.

CONFLICTS

The Volturi are not pleased to find out that their favourite secret weapon is considering turning over to the Cullen coven's side, and are already starting a hunt for her. She also has some SERIOUS identity crises when she finds out that it was Demetri (who she's fallen for even though he's an arrogant jack-a**) who bit her and who removed her from everyone she loved.

APPEARANCE

She's the prettiest fourteen-year-old ever- her hair is the color of chocolate that falls to her waist, and she likes to wear it exactly as she did in 1933- with big-curled pigtails on either side of her head. Since she's half werewolf and has never drunk blood, her eyes are like her human eye colour (icy blue), with some flecks of topaz in it, which results in this weird greenish cat-like effect. Her skin was naturally a light brown when she was human (Italy is a hot country), and remains so.

PERSONALITY

With a life like that, it's hard not to be a cynist. She gets easily insulted, and sometimes just goes around looking for someone to fight with. Jackie is an expert combat fighter, as good as Jasper, and that combined with her lack of distractions (no thirst, no hunger) makes her a supreme warrior. She's fast, not as fast as Edward, but fast, and likes jumping from building to building for a daily exercise. She trains herself to become stronger everyday. In short, Jackie has a tough surface. Her insides though, are a whole other story.

Her relationship with Demetri was a one-way affair; she was like his personal bulldog or something. She may not show it, but she has a fear of not being accepted for who she was, which is why she she never revealed herself to the Cullens, even when they indirectly managed to convince her that the Volturi's lifestyle was not the best way to spend eternity. She has an extreme knowledge of guns and military warfare, and is most probably not afraid to use it. -.-"

:) Gah, I feel like she's real already.
Back to top Go down
http://evenstarre01.deviantart.com
mdnghtHolly

mdnghtHolly

Number of posts : 36
Location : Wondering in seattle along side a very handsome vampire
Registration date : 2007-05-13

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:17 pm

-- Girl
-- Human
-- Holly Jane Everwood
-- Holly has midnight black hair that’s fairly long and a heart-shaped face. Grey eyes reflect her timid and kind of shy yet friendly and weird nature. And yes she does have a fear for spiders, but she loves the dark, the night and the crescent moon that hangs with an expanse of stars. She’s pretty pale and mostly skinny. Not very tall but defiantly not short. Into wearing unique and confusing outfits – Black, red, purple the most common colors she wears (yes slightly emo). Also she doesn’t think very highly about herself, but appearance doesn’t matter so much to her.
-- https://2img.net/h/i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/MissKatBlack/Anime%20Girls/BlackHairPurpleEyes.jpg
Kind of like this except with a bit more black hair and grey eyes…I hope you can see it
If not here’s a better one…more realistic
http://osy057.deviantart.com/art/Girl-29138792
-- Holly’s mother and father had a huge conflict, and eventually they divorced ( something about Holly’s mother cheating on him… ). At the age of 15 Holly moved to Forks where her mother used to live, they managed to obtain a small “house” near the outskirts of town where Holly’s mother Elaine continually changes jobs, working in restraints and hotels. But also works many shifts leaving Holly to take care of everything. She works at a café called “The Candlestick Café” owned by her best friend Hazel’s parents. Because of her empty house Holly spends a lot of tie with Hazel. And yes she does attend Forks high school. Although Holly isn’t a vampire she knows all about the hidden world because of Cedric…Holly never was one with romance, although she’s dated a couple of times….nothing big though just got out a couple of times and break off not too soon later, although she wasn’t very popular with the boys. Holly won’t really speak up for herself and loves chocolate! Coffee in the morning everyday Razz And also she’s a quarter Italian!!
-- Cedric is a vampire and he likes her….he REALLY likes her…and apparently they had a past together that she struggles to remember. It frightens her that she can’t remember anything and she’s uncertain if she likes Cedric. At the same time she has a hard time dealing with her dad’s betrayal. Bring a dog close to her and she will screammmmmm.

I hope thts good…
Back to top Go down
mdnghtHolly

mdnghtHolly

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:19 pm

OMG

You guys have very good profiles.... I luv them :)
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:09 pm

lol
my profile is so... dull compared to ya'lls
i soooo wouldn't read my characters story
i'd just read all of yours
*Sigh*
Back to top Go down
mdnghtHolly

mdnghtHolly

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:01 pm

No way! its awesome and totally original....
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 5:41 pm

lol
it's alright, i don't need pity-ness

al of yours are so cool though!
Back to top Go down
mdnghtHolly

mdnghtHolly

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:14 pm

lol...i wish i could read ur story....

its like ive picked up a book in the library and read the back......
Back to top Go down
alyvolturi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-16

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:12 pm

I wish my character existed Sad
I've already created her boyfriend (plus his whole gang of refugee hybrids)
who have their own arch-nemesis and everything. roar.

*urges them to come to life*

Hey I like Venus! Very Happy & Cedric, eventhough he doesn't come into the picture a lot, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://evenstarre01.deviantart.com
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 7:09 pm

Ok! Thanks for waiting patiently lol.
All of you who have made a character can now start playing!
I'm setting up different topics for the different places. So please please say when your character is leaving that area and going to another so everyone else doesnt get confused. And make sure your character isnt in Biology class when your in the 'Around Forks' thread.

Thanks(:
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
Sponsored content

--Registration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Registration.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Registration Office-
Jump to: