Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

--Registration.

Go down 
+92
werewolfadict
Bite Me Bryce
biteme335
Somebodyz*Angel
twilove789
xXBeSafeXx
Elizibeth
Mirabelle_DeLaCroix
punkyvamp
Eternal_Esme
Bella45
EdwardAddict17
dasha92
vampirelalouch17
Silly_Beth
vampirelover17
false pretence.
crescentmoon
Lizatamoore
spinningpeanut
TaStEmYrAiNbOoW
cinderella101
xXxVampGirlxXx
Malina
xxlizzyloserxx
_iHartJasper_
janedoes
Elizabeth Cullen
pack22
abbi-cullen
Claudia Cullen
Sarah Rose
Avery
bellzcullen
jaspers_gurl_23
Leanne
peechez1001
luvia
shingATyou
Hathi
[LostWithoutYou]
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
IndigoBleuC13
Selene Papillon
loveTwilight!
Alu_Rathbone
madlenkadoll
Alexandria
Imprinted Image
TwilightMoonFire
blairchuckbutterflies
Sonia Cullen
lookaftermyheart
delilahcullen
Kathrine_Cullen132
DarkTabatha
forbidden__love
Dawnbreaker
bellacullen51
xxx_vampiress_xxx
Blair White
Snowlulu
Siren Rene
KeitheUndead
softballgirl1136
amiliyn
Marianna
Thats.What.You.Get
the last dance.
xbloodandtearsx
rellit
Isabella
Dani_Cullen
Rosealie
Lianne*Alanna
Bella923
Lexy Cullen
Alice_has_long_hair
Smooth-As-Velcro
AmeCullen
cirque_du_freak
Edwardluver95
emmettforever
ClumsyCat
AtReYuFrEaK
~*Tulip Dreamz*~
imortalsky
mdnghtHolly
alyvolturi
missmack123
Eternity'sTime
electric city !
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
imortalsky

imortalsky

Number of posts : 1228
House : })Alice House({
Registration date : 2007-08-19

--Registration. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:16 pm

hope im not 2 late!! Sad

---Girl
---Vampire
---Emma White
---Emma has straight, jet black hair that reaches the back of her knees. She’s neither tall nor short; she’s more in the middle of the two. She loves flowers, and she loves to be surrounded by them even more; they make her usually dull black eyes seem livelier.
---

--Registration. - Page 2 6bu73h1

---Emma White was born on August 22, 1990, in Daly City, California. At the age of sixteen, she encountered a vampire while walking home from school one day. Though, of course, she did not know what he was at the time. Her human eyes only showed her a gorgeous boy of sixteen. His eyes, however, were a bright, striking red. Feeling intrigued, she approached him. The vampire, being as thirsty as it was, attacked her almost immediately but for some reason he stopped himself before completely draining her of blood.
She remembered only three days of excruciating agony.
And then she was all alone. She had been startled when she had felt the urge to drink the blood of humans. She had also been disgusted with herself. So she decided to only drink the blood of animals.
Emma cringed away at the thought of going back to her parents. Months later she decided to go to the one place where the sun—which she felt that she never deserved to see again—didn’t come out as often as it did everywhere else.
Forks, Washington.
While planning her trip to Forks, she had met another vampire. He had introduced himself to her as Gavin Davis, and when she’d mentioned Forks he had happily offered to help her get there, and stay with her should she want him to.
He had not been a “vegetarian” at first, but after realizing how much Emma despised those who drank the blood of humans, he changed his ways.
She is madly in love with Gavin, who she considers to be her “boyfriend”.
Gavin has convinced Emma to go to the Forks High School. They live in one of the normal houses located in Forks. Another one of Gavin’s ideas.
Emma would never harm anyone, and Gavin has reassured her that he won’t either.
But he might not be telling her the whole truth. . . .
Emma wants to be as normal as possible. Maybe getting through high school like she would have if she had been left a human will help her be less of a monster.
She only just found out what two of her talents are: she can take away the powers/supernatural talents of any creature||she can hear and send thoughts.

k ppl i kno i suck feel free 2 tell me
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:11 am

wow my human life sucks compared to yall's...
can i meet you at forks high and be friends with you?? and Gavin?? he seems like an interesting person
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
imortalsky

imortalsky

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:57 pm

awww that's sooo not true ur human life ROX!!!

of course u can!!!
well...except..im not sure i talked to anna and she said the thingy was fine...but she didn't exactly say that i could start roleplaying yet...ill find outers!!!!
Back to top Go down
~*Tulip Dreamz*~

~*Tulip Dreamz*~

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:08 pm

*Girl
*Werewolf
*Jayden Cummings
--Registration. - Page 2 Normal_20070214_840_20061202-116498
*She was born December 8, 1990 and she just recently turned 15 and is about to turn 16. She use to live in San Francisco, California but didn’t like the fact of being in a huge city. She never knew her parents and so she lived in an adoption center until she was old enough to save up money and buy an affordable apartment to live in. She is a sophomore and gets A’s and B’s. Jadyden thought about it for awhile and decided she would move to a place where she felt comfortable and that happened to be Forks. She got there and loved the environment there and knew she would stay there as long as she could. She still tries to find out who her birth parents are but has no luck in finding them. She wonders sometimes who exactly she is since she has no idea who her parents were. She soon enrolls in La Push but has no idea the werewolves live there or go there.
*She has no parents or living relatives that she knows of and can’t find any information her family or what their names were since she doesn’t know what her real last name is.
*No she doesn’t at all. She has no idea of the werewolves in La Push since she just recently found out she was a werewolf.
*She is a newcomer to Forks, but doesn’t live in Forks she lives in the woods in a cabin she found deserted there and she fixed it up and now lives there alone.
*Yes she has a job at a small bookstore on the outside of La Push.
*She is single but once she arrives at La Push High School she meets Jacob and has a small crush on him but isn’t aware of him being a werewolf just yet.
*She lives in La Push but she can’t sense the werewolves as of just yet since she just became one and isn’t all that skilled at being one but is learning on her own.
*No, she is not enrolled at Forks but she is enrolling at La Push since her cabin is closer to there and she feels like she would be safer there though she doesn’t know why that is.
*She knows karate so therefore she does know how to defend herself when needed. She doesn’t get angry much but when she does you better watch out for that. If she wants to she can be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:05 pm

Alright!
Everyone above this post can go ahead and start to roleplay:D

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
imortalsky

imortalsky

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:42 pm

thankers anna!
Back to top Go down
AtReYuFrEaK

AtReYuFrEaK

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:42 pm

Name:Danielle McAllister
Sex:Female
Race:Vampire, baby!
Description:Short, black hair, with blonde highlights. Height is kinda in the middle, but more short than tall. She also has a small black scar under her left eye. She is very outgoing, and loves to have a good time. But knows when it's time to be serious. Just a tad bit random. ;] Lovessss music, couldn't live without it. Some of her favorite bands are Atreyu, KoRn, The Used, MSI, The Starting Line, Slipknot. Is absolutely terrified of bees. Even though they can't hurt her, Razz.
Picturee:--Registration. - Page 2 Competitive
[b]Biography:
She's in Forks alone, she was traveling by herself. She never started a clan because she never found too many vampires to come with her. Most of the vampires she's ever met were human drinkers. So she travelled to Forks because she heard that there were others in the area, and wanted to meet some of her own kind. She does have a job, she just started working at the local library. She plans on stocking it up better, and she just loves reading, so it was the perfect place for her to be. She's single, not completely happy about it, but she can't complain. She became a vampire when she was 18, but she still looks incredibly young. She was changed by a vampire named Alucard, and he was later killed by another vampire. She was walking along the roads of New Jersey, in 1945, and was then attacked by Alucard. She does enjoy being a vampire but sometimes she misses her human life. She lives in a nice, middle sized house, in the middle of Forks. She is about to start school, as a Junior. Also, she is vegetarian so she is no danger to humans. Well, as far as she knows. ;]

Conflict: Tired of being lonely and wants to start a new clan of vegetarian vampires, but just has to find vampires to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kip_lover
ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat

Number of posts : 1801
Location : imagining herself back in the arms of her beloved Hana-chan <3
House : hellooooo?? I´m freakin´ crazy and weird - Alice House, of course <3

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:16 pm

Name: Luce Maude McLaine (alias Lucy Michaels)
Race : Witch/ Vampire
Born: 1765 in Edinburgh, Scottland, made a vampire in 1783 in said city
Vegetarian (preferes foxes)
Gifts: healing, seeing auras
Characteristic: Always wears a white long dress and two silver rings, has a moon-shaped birthmark in the neck

Biography: Luce´s mother ( a descendant of the wizard Merlin) was a healer in a small village near Edinburgh and a witch and she was helping the people with her gift. Long time that went quite well but then she got accused for beeing a witch and the inquisition made her a process because of her blasphemy of perfoming things only god was allowed to.
Her daughter Luce got in the confict of the inquisition and was accused, too, for having magical gifts.
But before they got her locked up in a cell to await the day of beeing drowned, she was bitten by an unknown vampire. When the inquisitors got her, she was already coiling up in pain and they thought it was because the devil was in her body.
Of cause when they tried to drown her, she was already a vampire so she couldn´t drown.
So she was able to get away with her life.
Like Carlisle, she swam over the ocean to France and started to search for others of her kind.
And really, she found a vampire she grew very fond of. His name was Giovanni. He was a young Italian and he became her best friend. He was the only one who could understand her, because his story was quite similar to hers, although he had no magic power.
But Giovanni had one mistake. He didn´t like the fact that vampires had to live secretly amongst the humans. "We should reign the weak humans" he said. "We shouldn´t hide in the shadows". Of course the Volturi had to step in before he could give away the secret of their race. They killed Giovanni.
But because of her special gifts they were interested in Luce.
She flew but they are searching for her.

She met Emmett and Rose when they where in Europe and heard of the Cullens. She wants to join them because she hopes to find a hideout and because she wants to meet the Cullen family.

Appearance:
She has fair ivory colored skin like all vampires, long brown hair and golden eyes. she´s not very tall but taller than Bella.
She always wears a white dress^^

This is how she looks like:
--Registration. - Page 2 1150831858

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomff.forenstar.com
AtReYuFrEaK

AtReYuFrEaK

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:11 pm

Oh, I forgot about Danielle's powers.

Razz

Powers:Telekinesis, and can manipulate lightning. So, she has awesome lightning powers.
She'll kick your butt, with an awesome lightning zap.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kip_lover
imortalsky

imortalsky

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:54 pm

they're all rly rly nice!
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:42 pm

Mel's powers: funnyness
SO OH BEST POWER EVER
JK JK JK...^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Back to top Go down
imortalsky

imortalsky

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:43 pm

IT IS!!!
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:54 pm

K WHATEVA MY SISTA LALALALALALA OMG IM SO HIGH RITE NOW I WENT TO YOUTH GROUP AND I PUT ON MY NAMETAG AND ON MY NAMETAG IT SAID 'SPESHUL' AND I DO NOT LIE PURPOSELY SPELLED LIKE THAT AND WHEN I WALKED IN I SAID I HAVE ARRIVED AND NOW THIS GROUP IS SPECIAL BECAUSE SPESHUL IS HERE!

I LOVE CAPS!!!!I love you
Back to top Go down
imortalsky

imortalsky

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:57 pm

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

I love you
cheers
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:02 am

I AM A KITTY COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
imortalsky

imortalsky

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:03 am

NO UR A CRAZY COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:04 am

OTAY WHATEVA SISTA!
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:24 pm

*cough*

Since i am the only sane person here, i say: Run for your lives!
thank you, that is all.
Back to top Go down
imortalsky

imortalsky

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:31 pm

wooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:02 pm

run really, really fast
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:06 pm

ok whatever! *rens as fast as I can*
Back to top Go down
imortalsky

imortalsky

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:09 pm

run?
lmao
howcomzz
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:17 pm

cause we're freaking her out!
Back to top Go down
imortalsky

imortalsky

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:18 pm

hahahahaa
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:18 pm

lol agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Registration.
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Registration Office-
Jump to: