Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

--Registration.

Go down 
+92
werewolfadict
Bite Me Bryce
biteme335
Somebodyz*Angel
twilove789
xXBeSafeXx
Elizibeth
Mirabelle_DeLaCroix
punkyvamp
Eternal_Esme
Bella45
EdwardAddict17
dasha92
vampirelalouch17
Silly_Beth
vampirelover17
false pretence.
crescentmoon
Lizatamoore
spinningpeanut
TaStEmYrAiNbOoW
cinderella101
xXxVampGirlxXx
Malina
xxlizzyloserxx
_iHartJasper_
janedoes
Elizabeth Cullen
pack22
abbi-cullen
Claudia Cullen
Sarah Rose
Avery
bellzcullen
jaspers_gurl_23
Leanne
peechez1001
luvia
shingATyou
Hathi
[LostWithoutYou]
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
IndigoBleuC13
Selene Papillon
loveTwilight!
Alu_Rathbone
madlenkadoll
Alexandria
Imprinted Image
TwilightMoonFire
blairchuckbutterflies
Sonia Cullen
lookaftermyheart
delilahcullen
Kathrine_Cullen132
DarkTabatha
forbidden__love
Dawnbreaker
bellacullen51
xxx_vampiress_xxx
Blair White
Snowlulu
Siren Rene
KeitheUndead
softballgirl1136
amiliyn
Marianna
Thats.What.You.Get
the last dance.
xbloodandtearsx
rellit
Isabella
Dani_Cullen
Rosealie
Lianne*Alanna
Bella923
Lexy Cullen
Alice_has_long_hair
Smooth-As-Velcro
AmeCullen
cirque_du_freak
Edwardluver95
emmettforever
ClumsyCat
AtReYuFrEaK
~*Tulip Dreamz*~
imortalsky
mdnghtHolly
alyvolturi
missmack123
Eternity'sTime
electric city !
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dani_Cullen

Dani_Cullen

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-09

--Registration. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:02 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe this! i completely forgot about this web site the funy thing is i remembered this pic of my characters, here's the link:
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi49.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ff262%2FDeViLVixonQueen69%2Fanime%2520pics%2Fvampires-12.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20vampires&pageOffset=18
the characters from left to right: Alex, Dani and Josh
hope everyone likes it!

edit: my characters are on page 8 :)

Last edited by Dani_Cullen on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blair White

Blair White

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:32 am

--- Girl

--- Werewolf

--- Abigail Virgina Zeta AKA Abby

--- She has long hair, She's tall for her age, but not taller then boys her age. She's shy, She fears bees, but could stay calm if she had to. She has very pale skin, and the other werewolves joke saying she's a vampire in Werewolf fur, but they know she's one of them threw and threw.

--Registration. - Page 8 Phpydmq4KAM
--Registration. - Page 8 Phpz6370ZPM

---Abby had a happy childhood with her grandmother, and was raised in a tribe hidden in Oregon. When she was about 13 her grandmother died of old age, and wanting to see the world she left the tribe. She had hard times that first few years, but they made her a better person. After she turned 16, and she came down whit what she thought was just flu or something. After a long time of pain, and sickness she found her self to be a werewolf.

It scared Abby, and a year living in the woods she finally could bring herself to change back. It was about that time she had been in wolf form, and her someone else's thoughts. Not knowing what to do, but was curious she ran to where the other person was, and found a wolf walking in a circle thinking to it's self. She knew it must not know she was there. She was shows the La Push pack, and she was so happy they opened there arms, and let her join.

Abby's been with the pack for a year now, and couldn't be happier. Also she had found from stories that the grandfather she never met, had been a werewolf that ran from La Push to start with. She couldn't believe she had found her true family that she never felt with her old tribe.

---Abby everyone in the tribe thinks she's running from something, but unlike them the rest of the pack know she's just runny in hopes of finding herself. Plus to top that she's trying trying to fit in a high school of humans. The pack calls her crazy, but she likes a challenge, and keeping her temper is just the challenge she is looking for.
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:46 pm

^Go ahead and RP. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

Number of posts : 7417
House : HEAD OF JASPER!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:58 pm

NAME-- Claudia Mayze
GENDER-- Female
RACE-- Vampire
AGE-- 17 (human yrs.) (20 yrs in existence)
BIRTHDAY-- March 21st, 1987
STATUS-- single.
FAMILY/ COVEN-- Her mother and step father were both killed, her father was killed shortly after her arival in Forks. All relatives are dead. There are two people she feels the slightest bit close to; Carlisle and her employer. Though, on the coven side of things, Carlisle would welcome her as family, though the Cullens have no idea who she is, and the Volturi consider her one of them, though she'd kill herself before willingly going to them.
CREATOR-- It's a long story, but it would appear Carlisle's keeping a secret from the rest of the family...
POWERS/ ABILITIES-- She has yet to discover the actual workings of her powers, but knows some of what she can do. She knows she can mind read, put up barriers of different sorts and move things. The rest of her powers seem to have to do with heat, energy and power.
LIKES/ DISLIKES-- Loves knives, guns, swords and expensive cars. Likes to street race and draw. She doesn't like the Volturi, especially Aro. And hates people that try to push her into being friends with her. Favorite colors are black and blood red. Dislikes skirts and dresses.
FRIENDS-- After Oliver disappeared, she considers no one a friend, inside she'd love to have friends, but if she says it's best if you're not, don't take it personally!!! She's hard to crack, but if you're persistent enough, and don't bug too much, she might open up!
APPEARANCE-- Claudia has black hair that goes to her mid-back, her eyes are normally redish- gold and vary from blood red to black. She is 5' 8'', skinny, and looks slightly muscular. She is constantly alert, this makes many people uneasy around her. Her walk is silent, smooth and graceful, yet intimidating and deadly. Yet, when she wants to be, she can be the complete opposite, loving, caring and sweet.
DANGER-- High.
BIO-- It all started about four and a half years ago, Claudia's step-father owed the wrong people, and when he didn't pay up, they came to collect. The day they showed up is vivid in Claudia's memory, it was the day her mother and her step-father were killed.

Claudia's mother and step father were murdered, and she had to watch. the two men that came to collect forced the gun into her hand and forced her finger down on the trigger. Claudia, being found there with them, both being dead, and her finger prints on the gun, was originally suspected of killing them.

Claudia managed to be proved not-guilty, but then went after the two men that were truly responsible. She managed to find them, and this began her career in the hitman business.

For a year and a half after that, she was untracable accept to her employer, the only one knowing her true where-abouts. She was residing in Volterra when she was changed.

Carlisle isn't quite as innocent as we thought. Three years ago when he came to visit Aro, Caius and Marcus, he met up with a somewhat bloody Claudia, who, to him, appeared to be wandering a little too close to the castle. Carlisle's old vampire ways kicked in and her bit her, only too quickly realizing what he was doing, only to pull back and take her up to the castle with him.

When Claudia was fully changed, she quickly became one of Aro's favorites, her powers and evasiveness holding tremendous possibilities. However, it soon came time for Carlisle to leave.

Claudia spent a year residing with the Volturi and then lied to Aro, saying she was going to live with Carlisle and his family. She spent another year, completing tasks for her employer, quickly becoming the best hitman in his reign.

That brings us to this year, Claudia was 'found' and sent to live with her father in Forks, she now attends Forks High. It's been a least half a year since her last hitman actions, but her past is starting to come back, the employer that sent the people to kill her mother and step-father has found out she's still alive and also not in jail.

Claudia's father is pulled into the mix and killed with their attempts to get her to give up. Now, all she wishes to do is keep away from them, and remain undiscovered by the Volturi. As her hitman past slowly creeps back up on her. After all, once you're in the business, you can't get out.

PICTURES--

--Registration. - Page 8 Sophiabush2

(Car she drives)--

--Registration. - Page 8 KoenigseggCCX

(sorry, love cars, couldn't help but to put it there lol! )

I think that's everything.......

Last edited by xxx_vampiress_xxx on Sun May 04, 2008 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/eclissata
Bella923

Bella923

Number of posts : 541
Location : Desiding to make Team Perv offical because when didn't you picture edward naked!
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:59 pm

thats awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://randomcookiepotato.forumotion.com/index.htm
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:11 pm

Um.... thanks???? I thought it was kind of different, so I thought meh, might as well!!!
Back to top Go down
bellacullen51

bellacullen51

Number of posts : 915
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:51 am

---Vampires/human

---Rosabella,Grayson, Mia,Steven, and Chace Delsin. Remy and Owen Starr. Dexter and Nikki Dessen. Staysea, Ben, and Shadow Kingston
Rosabella-vampire-vegetarian
-----Registration. - Page 8 Bella58
(Rachel Bilson)

Grayson - Vampire - Vegitarian
--Registration. - Page 8 Hunnam_charlie_s01
(Charlie Hunnam)

Chace - Vampire - Vegitarian
--Registration. - Page 8 Kellan-2
(Keelan Lutz)

Mia - vampire - vegitarian
--Registration. - Page 8 Ashleygreene
(Ashley Greene)

Steven -vampire - vegitarian
--Registration. - Page 8 Steven
(Steven Strait)

Nathaniel - human
--Registration. - Page 8 Chacecrawford3001
(Chace Crawford)

Remy- vampire-vegetarian
--Registration. - Page 8 Cb959dca
(Taylor Swift)

Dexter-Vampire-vegetaran
--Registration. - Page 8 Jazz
(Jackson Rathbone)

Owen-Vampire-vegetarian
--Registration. - Page 8 P32
(James Mcavoy)

Nikki- Vampire-vegetarian

--Registration. - Page 8 Lacey_Chabert_Main
(Lacey Chabert)

Staysea-vampire-vegetarian

--Registration. - Page 8 Z7076GLZ7030
(Joanna Krupa)

Shadow- half vampire- future vegitarian

--Registration. - Page 8 LucyHale3
(Lucy Hale)

---bios r in the delsin mansion

Last edited by bellacullen51 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/rynaaaa
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:29 pm

Ooh, she sounds like a very interesting person!!! Just out of curiosity, what does Grayson look like???
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:49 pm

wow. another interesting character!!! I think that was a very interesting story...
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

Number of posts : 448
Location : You know that voice in your head, the loud, annoying, obnoxious one.....yeah, that's me :)
House : JASPER!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Uh, wow, that was well, intimidating, but I'll still write mine, though not as extensive I think, by the way Babbit.ramblings. have you ever considered being an author, cause that was seriously good. Really good use of vocabulary too! Sorry for the overview, but I love english, sooo, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

Location : You know that voice in your head, the loud, annoying, obnoxious one.....yeah, that's me :)

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:21 am

Fallin Kurtnit (Fa-lynn)
-Girl
-Werewolf
-Her nickname is Fall, pronounced like the season.
-Long, deep red hair with natural blond and brown highlights. She has big hazel eyes with a light, natural tan. She has a tendency to be a very shy person, with a huge fear of people finding out her secret, that she is a werewolf, especially her parents. Fallin is also abnormally short for a werewolf, but she doesn't know it, she is 5ft. 7in. In regards to her style she likes to where jeans or cargo pants, with a sweatshirt and gym shoes, and also her glasses, but sometimes she wears her contacts.
--Registration. - Page 8 Jpi_070407jul_lmumy35357For those of you who want to know this is Liliana Mumy. This was as close as I could get to my description becuase I really stink at finding people to match descriptions.

Fallin was born November 20, 1991 meaning she recently turned 16, she learned about her being a werewolf at age 14, she was taking a hike, on her own luckily, she loved the woods, when she incidently came into close proximity with a vampire, then she lost it and began to change for the first time. It scared her how much she loved the hunt and the feel of running freely through the woods. However, since then she has been afraid to go anywhere near the woods, she is afraid of being a werewolf, it feels to her like just another challenge that she is sick of dealing with. Fallin was adopted as a baby, her adoptive parents told her about it when she was 8, she looked for her parents but no records could tell her who they were. Later when she was 10 her adoptive parents divorced, she went to live with her mother who had gotten remarried to this creepy guy who thought as her adoptive stepfather that he was like her biological father, and it was just much to much for her to handle. So now she is pretty much a mess, when her mother remarried they moved to Port Angeles, but after a few weeks it was clear that she did not fit in well with the kids there. So they decided to try an even smaller school in the town of Forks just recently. So Fallin came into her sophmore year at Forks High, in the middle of the year too, and is hoping that for once she won't be the one with basically no friends, who sits and eats lunch on her own, in the library none the less, and is seen as the class geek. Only once in her life did she ever have a boyfriend, when she was in 8th grade she dated one of the guys that was that type who grew up a dork, but then got hot as he got older. She dated him for 4 months, at that point he was still a dork, but then rapidly changed, decided he was to good for her and broke up with her to find someone more his type, in other words blond with a big chest, the stereotypical pretty, popular girl. In Fall's whole situation their is a huge conflict as you can imagine. The only reason Fall has been able to resist changing into a wolf is because she hasn't ran into any more vampires, well, in Forks, that is going to be a big problem. She begged her mother to move again, but her mother refused to move again and said that Fall was going to be stuck here until she graduated. Fall must do the one thing she enjoys, yet fears, she must learn to control her ability to change into a wolf, but what if she can't do it in time, what if it becomes to much to handle, and most of all, what if someone learns her secret??

He, he, I guess that was a little bit long, oh well, that wasn't very intelligent of me, now I have this whole huge story that could go along with all of this, oh dear, but whatever. Anyway, hope you like my character.
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:25 am

that sounds very interesting indeed....
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Oh wow. You guys are sooo talented!!
Everyone above can now RP!
Have fun(:
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
the last dance.

the last dance.

Number of posts : 5207
House : head of rosalie. true facts.
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Anna love: Can I redo my posts later? I don't want my main characters no more!

And Madz. I love your idea. I'm stealing but making it my own!
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:51 pm

Oh okay, no arg I won't I only meant using Bio, Moving to Forks, New Life and those things
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Yeah, *sniff* that would be no fun!
Back to top Go down
forbidden__love

forbidden__love

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:03 am

Natalie Lauren Page, girl.
- Vampire.
- Brunette, long hair.
- Not short, not tall. Average height.
- Shy when meets new people. Outgoing once settled with the person.
- Afraid of the dark, hates all sorts of insects.

--Registration. - Page 8 Tn2_emily_browning_2

- Natalie has always been a quiet girl in her old school. Born in Los Angeles in the year 1928. Her family is now all vampires. She was always mistaken for Emily Browning. She was changed into a vampire in the year 1946, when she was 16. Her parents decided that they needed to come to Forks because they knew that there were many other 'vegetarian' vampires in Forks. Her parents work as real estate agents. They own a mansion, enough for 10 people to live in, with a tennis court and a swimming pool(though they dont use it much). Natalie has 4 siblings, all vampires, and related. Mariline, Alishea, Corey and Marc. Natalie was never in love with humans or vampires. She knew the feeling of loving someone, but never loved someone so intensely. Every where she went, boys would go crazy. But she didnt feel the same way about them. She was popular in her old school. No one forgot her. Her parents, Jemima and Nike turned her into a vampire.

Then one day, she went missing. No one knew where she was. Except her family and her best friend, Rayne of course. Rayne knew what her whole family was. Mariline, Corey and Alishea act as seniors where as Natalie and Marc act as freshmen. They dont like being vampires sometimes, but having their powers make them fine being vampires. They all try to be vegetarians. Sometimes they succeed. They go to Forks High School and they are not dangerous. But, Natalie can be when her eyes go red or black.

Powers.
Natalie: Could be at a few places at once if she wants to, read minds (but cant read a werewolf's mind) & show her emotions through her eyes.
-(Red when angry, purple when nervous, black when she nas no feelings at all. Blue, sad. Green, envy. Pink, love. Golden when she feels happy or normal).
Mariline: make objects move with her mind.
Corey: can teleport.
Alishea: can make people forget.
Marc: can cure people & heal himself quickly.
Jemima: can tell the future.
Nike: immune to blood.

Matthew 'Matt' Dessen, 16, boy.
- Werewolf.
- Messy, dark brown hair.
- Big, brown chocolatey eyes.
- An inch or two taller than Natalie.
- Quiet at times.
- Afraid of nothing..

--Registration. - Page 8 Gaspard_ulleil

*Not going to post biography here. Will post it in part of the stories. (: *

- What happens when a mysterious handsome boy, Matt Dessen comes to Forks High School and Natalie (who has never had intentions to fall for anyone) falls for him? Can her ripe, golden eyes remain the same colour without turning hot pink whenever Matt is around? The one secret he's hiding from her is the one secret she never wants to find out. After all, Natalie cant read a werewolf's mind can she?

Last edited by forbidden__love on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:22 pm

I love it, both of yours. Madz its amazing!
Back to top Go down
forbidden__love

forbidden__love

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:17 am

Umm.. Does that mean Im allowed to post stuff on the school thingys? =/
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:44 am

Not yet. Anna has to aprove it
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:58 pm

This character I made specifically for Fallin, cause I decided she was going to get lonely.

Brendon Cornet
Nickname is Brent
Werewolf
Tall, about 6ft. 5in.
17 years old
Olive skin tone, short dark brown hair, big brown eyes, outgoing, but somehow still quiet, thoughtful, caring, isn't afraid of anything, except for being alone
<tr><td>
--Registration. - Page 8 Elim_1174680836
This is Eli Marienthal, sorry about the black line but I can't crop it away on this, he isn't exactly like my vision of Brendon, but that would be kind of hard to find.

Brendon's father is a werewolf, when Brendon was seven his father told his mother this, she called him crazy and ended up sending him away to a psych ward. His mother was then wary of Brendon, making sure he wasn't becoming one, but it did happen, when he was 15 he shifted for the first time, after what happened to his father he was smart enough to keep it from his mother. However, one day, she followed him on a hike in the woods where he had gone to practice shifting. When he saw her, he tried to stop her, but she was in hysterics by then and ran back to the house and left. Brendon never saw her again. For a while he tried to retrive his father from the psych ward, but found that in staying their his father actually had gone crazy, eventually gave up.

At that point he lived in Missouri. After seeing child services about what had happened, they let him choose which of his relatives he wanted to stay with. He chose to go live with father's brother and Brendon's cousins, who live in La Push. They decided that since he grew up going to a public school that he should stay in one, so that his how he ended up at Forks High. After staying with his cousins for a couple of weeks he went to practice his shifting because it was hard to control with all of the vampires at Forks High. One of his cousins caught him, Brent tried to run away, but his cousin then shifted also, and chased him down, calming him with his thoughts. Eventually Brent calmed down and ran back to the house. His cousin, Cole, who had been the one to catch him helped him back. With that, Brent's uncle, Lee, other cousin, Dean, and Cole explained to him all about werewolves and their history. From then on he ran with his cousin's pack and Cole switched schools to go to Forks High with Brent and help him out.

Brent is battling the conflict of being in love with a human, Fallin, he is afraid because of his past that she will deny him. However, he still hasn't even talked to Fallin and has know idea what to do about it. The other conflict he is dealing with is that he is still trying to find some way to get his parents back, he still cannot deal with the inevitable fact that they aren't coming back for him.

While writing this I suddenly realized how completely addicting roleplaying is, I get on all the time now in the hopes to do more roleplaying....random distraction, sorry. However that was the end of the biography anyway. Hope you like it!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:14 pm

Thanks, it is really hard to roleplay with one person, at least that is my opinion. You should definitely make a friend for Rain, it really changes the perspective on everything.
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Wow, I just realized that the black line didn't show up as big as it did when I put in......strange...very strange indeed.
Back to top Go down
forbidden__love

forbidden__love

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:31 pm

Okay. So I should wait for Anna to approve. (: Thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
forbidden__love

forbidden__love

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Yup. I still havent gotten my results on which house I will be in. ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Registration.
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Registration Office-
Jump to: