Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Why do some of you people like Jacob?

Go down 
+16
bellzcullen
Sarah Rose
DarkTabatha
jaspers_gurl_23
edward_i_luv_u_i_dont
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc
loveTwilight!
bettieilse
Everything's Magic
DyingToBeACullen
mypersonalsun
Bella_gurl01
?!?!?!?!
Stephanie Cullen
Sonia Cullen
Selene Papillon
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

Number of posts : 5275
House : EMMETT CULLEN!
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Why do some of you people like Jacob? Empty
PostSubject: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:52 pm

Hey, ya I made this tread cause I got told not to post this kind of stuff in the 'Why does everyone hate Jacob?' thread not sure why I got told that but ya anyways. Why do you people like Jacob? Like how could anyone possibly like him he's so annoying, and he's an idiot that needs to get over Bella she's Edward's and thats been made very clear. She even agreed to get married to Edward even though she's against the hole getting married thing she even try's to subdues him. Well Jacob can only barley get her at the end of Eclipse to say she love him at all. When she's been telling Edward since the beginning that she love him.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Just because Jacob is incredible. He's so much more
normal than Edward. It's not that I love Edward, I do,
but Jake is just so much more human. Edward is just
too perfect- you would feel like you can never do
anything right around him. I personally would feel kind of threatened being around someone that perfect. You know
what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Well I guess, but Edward's not annoying or and idiot like Jacob. And its kinda hard to not be like perfect after living for so long.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

Number of posts : 947
House : Jasper.
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:55 pm

Jacob isn't an idiot; he actually has character flaws, unlike Edward.

I agree with Sonia about Edward. He is just too perfect. Sure, he's great and all, but I have enough problems in reality about doing things wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:30 pm

Well then Edward would be there to help you while Jacob couldn't cause of his own character flaws
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:34 pm

I suppose, but I still would feel threatened.
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:36 pm

How would you feel threatened?
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:37 pm

Just by him being so perfect!!! I am a VERY paranoid person, so I would freak out about, "Oh! My friends must like him better than me! Oh, I bet my parents like him better than me!"
It would just make me freak out.
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:56 pm

lol, I see your point kinda but that would be really nice if your friends and parents both liked your boyfriend. But your parents mite just think that he's trying to get them to like him and your friends would also like him since he's hot and not just since he appears to be perfect in front of them cause for all any of them know he could just act like that when he's around other ppl
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Jacob having flaws is a very good thing.

Selene, what do you mean by "Well then Edward would be there to help you while Jacob couldn't cause of his own character flaws."? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

Number of posts : 5213
House : head of rosalie, bitches.
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Hmmm...why do some of you people like Jacob? I personally have no idea...well, I do, I just don't recognize their arguments as valid arguments, to an extent.
Back to top Go down
http://spectacularerror.tumblr.com
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:06 pm

(Were)Wolf Girl wrote:

Selene, what do you mean by "Well then Edward would be there to help you while Jacob couldn't cause of his own character flaws."? I don't understand.

Well what I mean is that if you have problems in reality about doing things wrong then Edward would be able to help u with your problems but Jacob wouldn't be as capable at helping since he has his own flaws. (Im not sure if this helps explain what Im trying to say cause Im not interlay sure how to put it but I hope this works)
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:16 pm

Selene Papillon wrote:
(Were)Wolf Girl wrote:

Well what I mean is that if you have problems in reality about doing things wrong then Edward would be able to help u with your problems but Jacob wouldn't be as capable at helping since he has his own flaws. (Im not sure if this helps explain what Im trying to say cause Im not interlay sure how to put it but I hope this works)

Don't people learn from their own flaws, though? Maybe you could grow stronger and learn with Jake? Razz
Back to top Go down
?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

Number of posts : 5213
House : head of rosalie, bitches.
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:40 pm

People, Edward's not entirely perfect. He's rather paranoid, overprotective, and has anger problems (especially around Jake). Just a friendly reminder from an awesomeness Jake Hater! (haha...that sounded really arrogant)
Back to top Go down
http://spectacularerror.tumblr.com
Bella_gurl01

Bella_gurl01

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:13 am

haha, i love you twirls!
i agree... adward isnt perfect...
even immortals arnt perfect...
they have flaws like twirls pointed out
jake is i dunno... brain damaged...
i mean he kisses sum1 (with a bf)
she punches him, pushes him away...
and ke KEEPS GOING!!!
then she gives in so he stops and she breaks her hand
by punching her in the face...
and he believes she wanted him...
HE"S DUMB!!! Is no one else seeing this???
ugh.... the hatred.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/BellaB863
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:29 am

Honestly guys, if you loved someone that much, would you give up on them just like that if they pushed you away once? I sure wouldn't!

...Does that mean I'm a low, selfish teenager? confused
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Edward isn't enough of a fighter to me. And, I understand that he has fought for Bella, at least physically, against other vampires and such.
But, honestly, as a teenage girl, one of the things that makes Jake most attractive to me is his unwillingness to give Bella up. I know Edward says he would let Bella be with Jacob because he loves her enough that he just wants her to be happy...but it kind of makes Edward look like a wimp in comparison, even though he's totally not.
Besides, being around Edward all the time, for me, would be so...frightening. Not because he's a vampire, but because I'd always be worried that I cared more for him than he did for me, or that he noticed everything that I did wrong.
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:20 pm

I think personally I would prefer to be with someone that just wants what will make me happy and not with someone that is constantly fitting for my affection back like Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:02 pm

mypersonalsun wrote:
Edward isn't enough of a fighter to me. And, I understand that he has fought for Bella, at least physically, against other vampires and such.
But, honestly, as a teenage girl, one of the things that makes Jake most attractive to me is his unwillingness to give Bella up. I know Edward says he would let Bella be with Jacob because he loves her enough that he just wants her to be happy...but it kind of makes Edward look like a wimp in comparison, even though he's totally not.
Besides, being around Edward all the time, for me, would be so...frightening. Not because he's a vampire, but because I'd always be worried that I cared more for him than he did for me, or that he noticed everything that I did wrong.

There are so many questions I want to ask Stephenie about those kind of things. Like, why is Edward so calm when Bella complains about Jake? What does he really think? Blah. Maybe I can ask her next month...

And I'm glad someone loves Jake for the same reason as me! I thought I was alone! Sad
Back to top Go down
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

Number of posts : 2197
House : Head of Emmett House!
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:35 am

I can't even get in Jake debates anymore.

He gets a raw deal all the way around and nothing anyone says will change anyone else's mind.
Back to top Go down
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Number of posts : 3859
House : Head of Alice House!
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:37 am

^ i agree with that! Nothing will make anyone's mind changes :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.singbacklouder.com
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:32 pm

I think we all just like to express our opinions to get it out. lol
Back to top Go down
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

Number of posts : 2197
House : Head of Emmett House!
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:44 am

Here's my opinion and then I'm done:

JAKE IS AMAZING!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:35 am

Ahaha! Good!

I love Jake. Razz
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:12 pm

I HATE JACOB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do some of you people like Jacob?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next