Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Why do some of you people like Jacob?

Go down 
+16
bellzcullen
Sarah Rose
DarkTabatha
jaspers_gurl_23
edward_i_luv_u_i_dont
vamp_queen_in_the_nyc
loveTwilight!
bettieilse
Everything's Magic
DyingToBeACullen
mypersonalsun
Bella_gurl01
?!?!?!?!
Stephanie Cullen
Sonia Cullen
Selene Papillon
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

Number of posts : 5275
House : EMMETT CULLEN!
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:52 pm

jaspers_gurl_23 wrote:
I Love Jacob because he is wild, strong, hot, shirtless most of the time, and because he was totally there for
Bella when Edward left her in New Moon.

um.. he's so not hot! and ewwww......... him shirt-less thats nasty imagery right there.... O and he also manipulates that fact witch is cruel
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

Number of posts : 4083
House : Rosie!! Yup, Rose and I are like THAT. *snaps sassily*
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:53 pm

Psh. Crazy Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:54 pm

I am but not for that reason..... u'r the crazy one sonia luv ya (see Im weird)
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:02 pm

Yes, yes you are. Anyways, Jacob is my husband, so everyone else is too late! *dances with glee*
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:03 pm

lol, thats okay I have Toby XD.... u can have jake.....
Back to top Go down
Sonia Cullen

Sonia Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:09 pm

Very Happy Works for me!
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:56 am

Hey, why do you get Jake?

I'm staking claim too. My username is even Jacob-oriented.
Back to top Go down
DarkTabatha

DarkTabatha

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:05 pm

MPS, you're a brave girl for having a Jake oriented name on a board full of haters, kudos girl!

I love Jacob because he seems more realistic then edward. i still love my vamps but lets face it, there is never going to be a ne true edward out there (except maybe Pax but that's just because of his name). It feels like there are Jacobs out there as opposed to edwards. And let's face it, the reason he's hurting so much is part to the fact Bella played him like a violin. In Twilight she flirts just to get information, leading him on there. Then in New Moon she lets herself get close to him and vise versa, then when Edward comes back she tries to defy odds that are just impossible. Which breaks his heart and aggrivates him. Now I'm going to use the same idea for him that was used for Bella. The reason he ran away into Canada is because he's trying to run from the gapping hole in his chest, what if he has the same trouble breathing that she had? It's not like she can just show up and it'll be ok, if she shows up it would only cause him more pain.
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:16 pm

that is a good point but he should have realized the she wasn't going to pick him in the first place... but u just said a very good point that refers to my life so, that was a little weird...
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

Number of posts : 1122
Location : Trying to beat Andy's 240 ups serve!! (i love my tennis pro :) )
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:04 pm

eeewww jacob *runs away*
Back to top Go down
http://tamorapiercecrazy.nice-boards.net/
DarkTabatha

DarkTabatha

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:55 pm

*looks up at the last post* that was extremely immature... no offence but I just don't see how that's a good responce to the long and well thought out defences of us Jacob lovers...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Rose

Sarah Rose

Number of posts : 44
House : Lovable.Fun.Teddy Bear.Emmett.
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:07 pm

DarkTabatha wrote:
MPS, you're a brave girl for having a Jake oriented name on a board full of haters, kudos girl!

I love Jacob because he seems more realistic then edward. i still love my vamps but lets face it, there is never going to be a ne true edward out there (except maybe Pax but that's just because of his name). It feels like there are Jacobs out there as opposed to edwards. And let's face it, the reason he's hurting so much is part to the fact Bella played him like a violin. In Twilight she flirts just to get information, leading him on there. Then in New Moon she lets herself get close to him and vise versa, then when Edward comes back she tries to defy odds that are just impossible. Which breaks his heart and aggrivates him. Now I'm going to use the same idea for him that was used for Bella. The reason he ran away into Canada is because he's trying to run from the gapping hole in his chest, what if he has the same trouble breathing that she had? It's not like she can just show up and it'll be ok, if she shows up it would only cause him more pain.

true true. I myself am a Jacob lover && I agree... partly. You shouldn't choose Jake over Edward because he's more realistic, because that's just plain wrong. Also I believe that niether Jacob nor Edward is or ever will be perfect. They both have their flaws, believe it or not. Honestly Edward irritates the crap out of me most of the time. He's stubborn, arrogant, && beleives he knows what's best for Bella((ect.)). Jake is stubborn, persuasive, && an egoist((ect.)). In a sense it all depends on who's flaws you can handle best && whomever fits your puzzle better :]]] Personally, I never wanted the knight in shining armor on a white horse to save me, I can save myself && I like to be treated like an equal. Jake suits me just fine :]]]
Back to top Go down
bellzcullen

bellzcullen

Number of posts : 184
House : Bo((RED))om.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:59 pm

Jacob cant read minds like otherr people (or vampires i should say). He didnt know that Bella was just using him in Twilight! He got ideas in his head that weren't true because of Bella lieing! He had no way to know that. Then in New Moon he became a friend and life support to Bella. He was there for her when Edward wasnt. Bella&Jake had something special! She couldnt even explain it any other way (when he wouldnt talk to her anymore) than breaking up! He was totally led on! And he cared SO much for her that he didnt give up! Edwards been alive for 107 years. He has enough patience to not push Bella. But Jake is just human (up to a point)! And maybe im just abnormal but if I really LOVED someone I would never give up on them.

Oh! And when I read New Moon I HATED Jake! All I wanted to do was get through those chapters so I could read more about Edward! But when I read it again and when I read Eclipse I realized he is totally a descent guy! He doesnt deserve to be a replacement boy. Hes so much better than that and he is so much better than Bella!

Thats about all im gonna say(:
Back to top Go down
Sarah Rose

Sarah Rose

Number of posts : 44
House : Lovable.Fun.Teddy Bear.Emmett.
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 pm

I find that people are hating Jacob for THE stupidest reasons Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Sarah Rose wrote:
I find that people are hating Jacob for THE stupidest reasons Crying or Very sad

Okay, then what would u say those reasons are then?
Back to top Go down
Queen Cullen

Queen Cullen

Number of posts : 336
House : JASPER JAPSER JASPER JASPER JAPSER *CHANTS*
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:55 pm

I adore Jacob. He was the One that help mend bella when she was broken. I have a theory that if edward hadn't came along , if hadn't been turned into a vampire that bella would have ended up with jake. I mean Jacob loves Bella with out a doubt and if Someone like Edward , someone so almost flawless, wasn't there then i think she would have fallen for him. I think deep down Bella relizes that. I mean she was ready to be with jacob, i think if Edward hadn't had come back she could have fallen in just as deep in love with Jake. I think she really does Love jacob too, but its hard to love someone else when you have someone like edward dazzling you constantly. Not that i don't love edward(i totally do), I would loooove to have him for my own but its just that i feel sorry for jacob, Deep down past that part that's wishing for bella to be turned into a vampire, I'm wishing that she could be with Jake too. =]
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:28 pm

I think its pretty self explanatory why people like Jacob...
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:24 am

lolz rigth mace
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
luvsedward

luvsedward

Number of posts : 16
House : Alice's House!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:47 am

hmm personally I HATE Jacob... and I realisedd that the reason almost everyone pick him over Edward is because they think Edward is absolutely perfect. If Edward was perfect he wouldn't leave in new moon, he wouldn't leave Bella fall in love with jacob and he would cut jacob's throat. (which is something I wished strongly in Eclipse...)
Back to top Go down
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:52 am

I totally missed me getting kudos for my name! Sad
I love Jake. And Edward isn't perfect, but what's annoying is that bella thinks he is. He's unreal to her, like a fantasy. Being with him is like....like being willingly insane for the rest of her life when there's a cure.
*sigh* JAKEJAKEJAKE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do some of you people like Jacob?   Why do some of you people like Jacob? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do some of you people like Jacob?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3