Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

why does everybody hate jacob?

Go down 
+33
MsquaredRW
eralita Black!
Selene Papillon
Stephanie Cullen
memel0103
jaspers_gurl_23
Elena Cullen
?!?!?!?!
Sonia Cullen
the last dance.
the dodo's conundrum.
Bella923
Everything's Magic
Alice_has_long_hair
Emmettshomegrl!
CoCoMcD
stupidxlamb
Catatonic.
~*Tulip Dreamz*~
sarahbells
emmettforever
tutgirllara
imortalsky
ClumsyCat
TheLion_In<3WithTheLam
Eternity'sTime
kiss-of-death
just_2_white_n_nerdy
DyingToBeACullen
missmack123
He'sMyLife
Edward_Luver
Alice_No's_All
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice_No's_All

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-07-30

why does everybody hate jacob? Empty
PostSubject: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:21 pm

am i the only one that doesnt hate jacob?
i find him kind of amusing at times but even when he is mean to bella i dont hate him i just get mad
i cant believe he kissed bella and even after she punched him he was still so confident that pissed me off and that charlie was so happy
Back to top Go down
http://breeandhanasblog.blogspot.com/
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

Number of posts : 560
Location : Anywhere with Edward Anthony Masen Cullen!!!!!!(IL) =]
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:19 pm

i don't hate him.... he just pisses me off sometimes

and how charlie was all up for it!!!!!!!!!!=[

he is confident because he knows her so well... he WAS RIGHT (which also pisses me off......) and he just made more trouble for ALL of them

in the end...... EVERYONE except maybe Edward( cause he still blames himself for ALL her pain and suffering) knew Bella was going to end up with Edward

so he just made more pain for himself (as seen in the epilogue) and pain for Bella (crying all night... in front of Edward) and Edward (thinking she made the decision to pay him back or something!!!!!!!!!!)

so yea............................ i don't hate Jacob at all.............. i still like him..... but he does piss me off sometimes..... and in the end i was REALLLLLLLLLLY MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1455029/
He'sMyLife

He'sMyLife

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:15 pm

i like Jake! (not as much as Edward though lol) but you cant be mad at him, he cant help that he's in love with bella....thats just how he feels. He cant change it.
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:42 pm

and i understand that.... but doing the things he did (THAT U CAN BE MAD AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:11 am

I dont hate him I found it amusing when he was so cocky that he kissed Bella the first time then arrogant that he did it again by tricking her so i dont hate him....
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
DyingToBeACullen

DyingToBeACullen

Number of posts : 2197
House : Head of Emmett House!
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm

I absolutely LOVE Jake! Aside from Bella and Edward, he's my favorite character! There's something about him... I think it's the fact that, aside from the whole vampire vs. werewolf battle, he's just a guy that fell in love with his best friend (even though his best friend is in love with someone else).
Jake is someone I can relate to. Like Bella, he's only human and he messes up just like she does.
Don't get me wrong, I still love Edward, but I feel like Jacob is more easily understood than Edward will ever be.
Back to top Go down
Alice_No's_All

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:29 pm

yea i know what you mean
Back to top Go down
just_2_white_n_nerdy

just_2_white_n_nerdy

Number of posts : 38
Location : Why ya wanna know? Eh? STALKER!! *runs away screaming*
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:23 pm

I don't hate Jacob.
I love Jacob.
(Even though he was pushy.)
After reading Eclipse,
Edward annoys me more than Jacob.
(I know, I'm a traitor, get over it.)
Edward was too controlling and I didn't
get over that, it annoyed the crap out of me.

I literally yelled at my book.
Back to top Go down
Alice_No's_All

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:04 am

ive done something like that only i laugh out of nowhere at the book and my family is like bree what are you laughing about and im like the book and them they mutter something that i dont hear

edward is just trying to be protective of bella he came too close to loseing her before and he doesnt want her to get hurt so of course he is going to be annoyingly overprotective
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:30 am

first off........ I WAS YELLING.... LAUGHING....SCREAMING....and CRYING at the book

SeCOnD OfF: HE IS NOT OVER CONROLLING................Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad.........at the beginnning of the book.... yes he was taking TONS OF PRECAUTIONS.... but that is becaue he LOVES HER MORE THAN ANYTHING......and through the book all he is trying to do is make her happy.... he even doubts that she made the right choice coming with him....

SO TAKE THAT.... STICK IT IN UR JUICE BOX...... and SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kiss-of-death

kiss-of-death

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:53 pm

why should people hate jake cause after all who took care of her in new moon
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:12 pm

ok
i'm sticking up for the people who dislike Jacob
*don'tkillme*

Jacob kept trying to push it in Eclipse. First saying he'd rather see Bella dead, then forcefully kissing her, and then manipulating her into kissing him and trying to force Bella to say she loved him.
Bella really needed a best friend. not what Jacob was doing. I admit, Jacob has his moment where he truly is a good friend, but he really was pushing the limit.

sorry if i sound repetitive and if it doesn't make much sense
i'm trying to explain it the best way i can
Back to top Go down
Alice_No's_All

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:51 pm

he loves her what do you expect
doesnt edward do anything for bella because he loves her
jacob will do anything to make her see she loves him
as bella says love makes you do irrational things if you loved sombody wouldnt you want them to love you back and even more if you thought they love you but they dont know it wouldnt you do everything in your power to get them thats what jacob is doing im not saying being cocky is the way to do it but jacob wanted her to know she loved him so she could make a choice knowing that she loves both of them
he didnt make bella say anything that wasnt true she just didnt want to agknowldge that she loved jacob and he made her see
im not saying he did it the right way
do you see my point
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:01 pm

i don't hate jacob... i somehow still love him.... but he sometimes makes me SOOOO MAD

of course we all knew (or should have known) that bella loved Jacob in that way.... but we all knew (SHOULD HAVE) except Edward
knew taht in the end... her love for jacob wasn't even a tenth of the love she had for edward!!!!

why does everybody hate jacob? _Eternity'sTime is completly right..... but still THE THINGS U DO FOR LOVE...........they were not right./.. and she did need a bff but he wanted SO MUCH MORE... and at the end when it was too late he was excepting the friend thing...

i hate that..... when u finally agree to something u didn't want to do in the first place and then its to late!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kiss-of-death

kiss-of-death

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:35 am

i see what everyone is saying
but i still think hes a good guy
just remember bella did nothing to stop him in the first two books
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:26 am

but she made it perfectly clear... she just liked him as a friend (or she tried) jacob is stubborn and will NEVER QUIT!
Back to top Go down
TheLion_In<3WithTheLam

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:38 am

Honestly i can relate to everyone who hates Jacob,( Im sorry to everyone who loves him, but im just saying whats true.)

He's always complicating things for Edward and Bella.
And if he really loved Bella then he would realize that she loves
Edward more than she does him and Jacob would back off!
And Jake pretty much FORCED bella into loving him,
he was a good friend to Bella, but thats ALL SHE NEEDS!
He keeps on trying to be something more! He needs to stop being so selfish and think about what Bella wants.
AND WHAT SHE WANTS IS EDWARD!!
I mean shes marrying him for peat sakes

and again, sorry to everyone who likes jake,
but he really pisses me off sometimes
Back to top Go down
kiss-of-death

kiss-of-death

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:09 am

okay okay jacob is a bully there i said it ( lol )
Back to top Go down
ClumsyCat

ClumsyCat

Number of posts : 1801
Location : imagining herself back in the arms of her beloved Hana-chan <3
House : hellooooo?? I´m freakin´ crazy and weird - Alice House, of course <3
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:15 am

I don´t hate Jake^^ Besides Bella, Edward and Alice, he´s my favorite character. But I didn´t like the way he acted in Eclipse. He was way too pushy! I mean, it doesn´t do any good to force Balla to say that she loves him, right? It only hurts a load of people... Thay way he actes a the epilogue....I would say "He should have known". And I don´t like him ignoring Edward all the time while Edward tries to be nice.... H eshould recognize that this hurts Bellas feelings because she wants her "boyfriend" and her best friend to like each other....
Oh Jacob Black what shall we do with you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomff.forenstar.com
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:19 am

ClumsyCat.... i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU..... but to defend him.... u do stupid things when ur in love (that just to put it out there)

but yes..... we all can say to jacob "you knew wat was coming... u knew how it would end"

i mean COME ONE..... she took him back after he broke her heart "from wat jacob says" ...... he should have known it would be Bella and Edward in the end.... he just made pain for himself.... bigger pain for Bella... and pain for edward (to see bella crying over a guy... thinking she made the wrong choice choosing him)... if Edward EVER FEELS LIKE THAT AGAIN... who ever is the cause of it... will soon die (anyone wanna help?)
Back to top Go down
Eternity'sTime

Eternity'sTime

Number of posts : 917
Location : with Revelle5132, missmack123, and AmeCullen, hitting Jacob with a rolled up newspaper
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:41 pm

Jacob really needs to realize this
i mean really!

Jake may be be a good friend at times, but he really can get obnoxious and forcing Bella to say she loves him is a HUGE no-no
and like ya'll said, it's making it harder for Jacob in the end.
Bella is left partially broken hearted and then Edward has to pick-up the pieces as best he can.

if i was Bella i would have said: "screw it" to Jake after he said he'd rather see me dead, and i would have just never have talked to him again

i get it, Jake has a problem with the anger thing and at the moment he was stressed, but i mean come on!
and after that with the whole kiss ordeal. It's just not worth it. he wasn't acting like much of a best friend if you ask me
Back to top Go down
kiss-of-death

kiss-of-death

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:21 pm

im with y'all on this
Back to top Go down
imortalsky

imortalsky

Number of posts : 1228
House : })Alice House({
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:44 pm

ahh jacob RLY annoyed me in eclipse...like even tho he was rite...yea bella was in love with him...it didn't CHANGE anything and he was a fool for thinking that it would...seriously...he just made everything worse
Back to top Go down
Edward_Luver

Edward_Luver

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:29 pm

i think that deep down or even not so deep he knew he was not the guy she wanted to spend the rest of her EXISTENCE with!!!!!

everyone knew that (except Edward cause he ALWAYS doubts himself... which makes me feel very very sad!)
Back to top Go down
imortalsky

imortalsky

Number of posts : 1228
House : })Alice House({
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:57 pm

mhmm yeppers...i bet he knew sumwer in there that it didn't matter...that she would NEVER choose him over edward!!

yesh poor edward....it's the same with bella...then again it's more easier to understand her doubts than to understand his
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why does everybody hate jacob?   why does everybody hate jacob? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why does everybody hate jacob?
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next