Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Edward HATE Thread

Go down 
+4
MsquaredRW
JacobLuvr4ever
xxlizzyloserxx
Everything's Magic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Everything's Magic

Everything's Magic

Number of posts : 3859
House : Head of Alice House!
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:07 am

First of all I think that i need to say that Edward hate is
not stronger than Edward Love so i don't know why the anyone should have
more power .. so here are the rules:

1. This is a Edward hate thread so don't start renting about other characters.
2. Edward LOVERS are NOT allowed in this thread
3. Edward haters are NOT allowed to go in the Edward Lovers thread!
4. Violence and Torture are allowed here, there is no reason why it shouldn't, if lovers respect rule #2 everyone will be fine.
5. Edward haters are allowed
to go to the Edward's Alphabet as long as they don't start fights or
arguments.
6. Respect Edward's lovers!

Members that doesn't respect the rules might get BANNED from the category or worse!

I will not tolerate any fights or argument

[This might be updated, but you'll be warned if so]
Back to top Go down
http://www.singbacklouder.com
xxlizzyloserxx

xxlizzyloserxx

Number of posts : 58
House : Acting, drawling, reading, writing, video games
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:51 pm

My reason for HATEING Edward is this:
I hate Edward because everyone plays him up to be so perfect when he's NOT!!! He makes mistakes!!! And everyone is so happy to accept him back after he breaks Bella so far beyond ANY recognition!!! It makes me sick! The only reason he even gave her another glance is because he couldn't read her mind and she smelled good. That's it!!! If you think about it Bella fell in love with Jacob, NOT in OBSESSION with him! A relationship should be based on love and not lust! If Bella and Edward REALLY loved each other there would be no question weather he would love her the same after she was changed, but there IS doubt!!! And it's because it's lust and NOT love!
Do you think if Angela had smelled as good as Bella or if Edward couldn't read her mind that he'd be with Bella if she wasen't that way? I don't think so. He'd be with Angela in a heart beat! And that's why I HATE Edward Cullen!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspce.com/xxlizzyloserxx
xxlizzyloserxx

xxlizzyloserxx

Number of posts : 58
House : Acting, drawling, reading, writing, video games
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Did I mention controlling?
Yes, Edward is VERY controlling.
Like with the whole Jacob situation when he comes back, he basically governed her life!!!
it's insane!

You know what's shocking, I used to be an obsessed Edward lover but I got into another book series that is TONS better in my opinion, anyway and it basically woke me up from being brain washed into thinking Edward is the awesomest person in the world. Now I think Jean-Claude or Edward (a human one who is a supernatural hitman for hire, lol) PWN majorly! lol I guess it just made me relize how...obnoxious he is...though he's great for a laugh...I now hate Edward Cullen...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspce.com/xxlizzyloserxx
JacobLuvr4ever

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:15 pm

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

UR WONDERFUL!
Back to top Go down
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Number of posts : 6543
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:25 pm

KEEP THE PEACE!!!!
NO EDWARD LOVERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!!
i can post here i hope
i am switzerland
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:46 pm

i used to love Edward but i reread new moon last night, and i actuly creid when i got to the part when Edward left, i knew he did if for Bella but how was that good for her, she was broken beond repair now i dont know.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:05 pm

edward is NOT PERFECT
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:30 am

hmm true
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

Number of posts : 1532
House : Pfft, obviously the most amazing house ever~ALICE!
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:47 pm

I'm partially an Edward hater, and Switzerland. When I first read the series, I thought he was okay. I didn't fall in love with him the moment I finished reading Twilight. I think the only reason why I don't like Edward is because everyone is so damn obsessed with him! It's just that every Edward "lover/obsesser" thinks that he is their perfect boyfriend. It just makes me sick really. Maybe the only reason I really started getting to the stage of "hating" Edward is when I told my friends about Twilight in February (they thought I was crazy for being obsessed) and they didn't read it until summer break. I didn't know they read it until the first day of school really. So I start talking to them about Twilight and everything and I thought it was amazing that I can finally talk to someone about Twilight besides my sisters. Then they started getting incredibly obsessed over Edward. Seriously, I don't see the huge, and big deal about Edward at all. That's probably why I love Jake now, and start to hate Edward...
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
MsquaredRW

MsquaredRW

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:08 pm

You have a point there Lightz. I just say I'm switzerland because Edward does a lot of things that aren't selfish and I kinda hated him for that. I don't know why. Edward is fake to me in that sense.
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

Number of posts : 1532
House : Pfft, obviously the most amazing house ever~ALICE!
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 pm

Yeah I agree. He seems flawless and perfect at first, that no one cared he left Bella.
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
mypersonalsun

mypersonalsun

Number of posts : 6899
House : Head of Emmett, wanna make something of it?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:17 am

I hate Edward. That's as much as this post is going to say until I get some sleep and can coherently state my reasons in an edited version of this post. So if you read this in between now and then, the rant is coming. Be forewarned.
Back to top Go down
Flying Spaghetti Monster

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:17 am

Edward is overrated, IMO Jacob is the best character that Stephenie Meyer has written in Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edward HATE Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward HATE Thread   Edward HATE Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward HATE Thread
Page 1 of 1