Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three

Go down 
+26
bellaedwardchloe
unscripted
Zeke
whearazyourheart
CalmDuringTheHale
down.the.rabbit.hole
sneaky little i.
fluffy doodles
MuseAddict101
VampireAtHeart
Alice_No's_All
Renesmee Cullen
Pearl
Jeshika-chan_ate_your_mom
bellzcullen
electric city !
luvia
lara cullen
loveTwilight!
MsquaredRW
the dodo's conundrum.
bloodsucking beauty
fallforyou:]]
DyingToBeACullen
Stephanie Cullen
false pretence.
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Cullen

Stephanie Cullen

Number of posts : 947
House : Jasper.
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:43 pm

Renesmee is still stupid to me. I feel so bad for Jacob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samuze
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:26 am

aww i lov renesmee and jake and bella and edward well you get the point
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
fluffy doodles

fluffy doodles

Number of posts : 687
House : Emmett, where the lovable roam
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:49 pm

All the wolves only stop phaseing if becuse they imprinted on a mortal. The first cheif to become a wolf ruled untill he meet his third wive. Even then, when the pack needed him, he phased once agian. Where told all this when Jake takes Bella to the campfire/tribal meeting(can't remember what book)
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Um.... I think it was Eclipse....
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Number of posts : 3556
House : Alice. Pixy. Perfect. Priceless. Honorary member of Esme & Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:21 am

^they would also stop fasing if like leah they hated being what they were and whated to lead a normal life.
Back to top Go down
CalmDuringTheHale

CalmDuringTheHale

Number of posts : 683
Location : You want to know where I am? At the Internet Predator wing of my local police station.
House : Esme, because were kind, caring and cookie-baking
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:51 am

I really wanted Leah and Jake to get together.

Then the mutant spawn is born and he imprints on it.

Stupid Spawn.
Back to top Go down
down.the.rabbit.hole

down.the.rabbit.hole

Number of posts : 3556
House : Alice. Pixy. Perfect. Priceless. Honorary member of Esme & Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:59 am

I agree they were getting close. And then Stupid spawn (i like that name for her) was born. I don't know why SM did that when nothing came of it...
Back to top Go down
CalmDuringTheHale

CalmDuringTheHale

Number of posts : 683
Location : You want to know where I am? At the Internet Predator wing of my local police station.
House : Esme, because were kind, caring and cookie-baking
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:21 am

And the S.S [stupid spawn XD] ruined the whole amazing relationship, and the depth in it. Now there just sex crazed newlyweds with a love child that gets all their attention.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:13 pm

yea i didnt really like S.S. that much
Back to top Go down
Zeke

Zeke

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Plus, how would Jake tell the S.S. about his relationship with her mother??

Jake: I used to be in love with your mom
S.S: WHAT???
Jake: Yeah, we made out. but that wa a while ago, so you don't have to worry about that.

AWKWARD!!! LoL
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:54 am

Leah and Jake could never be together beucase you imprint the first time you see them after you fase and how many times had Jake seen Leah after her fased?
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:58 pm

I guess... but if niether of them ever imprinted then they could still end up together
Back to top Go down
unscripted

unscripted

Number of posts : 859
House : Emmett for shiz.
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:18 pm

I don't think Jacob and Leah would have made a good match. Whenever Jacob talked about her or you read from his POV, most of the time he was either mad or just fed up with Leah(Except most of the way through BD) 'cause she was complaning all the time or pinning after Sam. I personally didn't really like Leah.
-shrugs-
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:13 pm

same she was just annoying
Back to top Go down
bellaedwardchloe

bellaedwardchloe

Number of posts : 16
House : rosalie, OH YEAH
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Leah and Jacob would so not be right 4 each other even though they both act like total jerks!!!!

And It totally shocked me when Bella woke up and saw the way Jacob looked at Renesmee, I mean pore Bella she wakes up, hasn't had 2 seconds with HER baby and Jacob has already claimed her his. I would have totally ripped his throat out if I were her!!! But I am kind of happy tht Jacob got a happy ending 2, I just wish they didn't half 2 leave u hanging there with "Our small but perfect piece of heaven..."

[/i]
Back to top Go down
cullen17

cullen17

Number of posts : 26
House : -shrugs- truthfuly i've been here almost a year and i've never taken it
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:47 am

i wanted to kill Jacob after he tried to imprint on Renesmee...
Back to top Go down
bellaedwardchloe

bellaedwardchloe

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Uhg me 2 I totally hated him 4 tht!!!
Back to top Go down
cupcakeluvsedward

cupcakeluvsedward

Number of posts : 526
Location : my own fucking nightmares with my teddy bear & blankie
House : My beloved Revspers House :) cause im Team JASPER 100%
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 am

he couldnt help it just happened i was even madder for what sam did too leah
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/cupcake_FB
newborrnvamp

newborrnvamp

Number of posts : 179
House : EMMETT House
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 am

I think I just laughed when he imprinted on her. But I think it was an unneccesary twist to the book. But Reneesme is pretty cool to me.
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 am

I find it slightly sick... and if I may quote the show friends... 'do you really wanna be able to use the phrase thats not how your mom used to kiss?' i altered it a bit but you get the just... It was a good twist for the too long of a book though
Back to top Go down
Amie.

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:36 am

I think Renesmee is pretty cool. And well, That Jacob has imprinted on her, never mind. On that way Jacob isn't in love with Bella anymore, and the pack doesn't want to kill Renesmee. So I think it's good sm did that, haha. And Renesmee is really cute! <3
Back to top Go down
newborrnvamp

newborrnvamp

Number of posts : 179
House : EMMETT House
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:35 pm

I wonder how she'll feel when Jacob explains that he imprinted on her before she could talk.. Poor girl..
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Personally, I Hate the fact that Jacob imprinted on Nessie. I hate Nessie for reason unknown to even me, I suppose its the fact that BELLA GOT PREGNANT.
I hated that, I find that it ruined the book, even though thats basically all that the book was about, her getting pregnant, having the halfling child, the Volturi tweaking out over it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Jacob and Nessie= EW/UGH
Back to top Go down
bellaedwardchloe

bellaedwardchloe

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Nessie isn't Jacob's baby she's Bella's baby, and I wanted 2 kill him when he imprinted on 2 day old little renesmee b4 she could even talk. And poor Bella, she didn't even get 2 hav 2 minutes w/ nessie. I would hav just gave Renesmee 2 Rosalie and gone 4 jacob's throught.

Srry 2 every1 on here who's Team Jacob, but I just think tht it's sort of sick 2 fall in love w/ someone b4 they can talk. I mean just come on, she was barely even a day old when Jacob imprinted on her. What the hell r we supposed 2 do w/ tht???!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three   Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renesmee- Plz dont read if u havnt read book three
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next