Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

The Good Old Days?

Go down 
+14
dasha92
false pretence.
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
xxx_vampiress_xxx
whearazyourheart
Twilightx4ever
spinningpeanut
the last dance.
electric city !
Lairai
sneaky little i.
?!?!?!?!
the dodo's conundrum.
greenpixie1797
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

Number of posts : 14985
House : Senate:
Registration date : 2007-12-31

The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:18 pm

I remember last year's party... I had only been on the site about a month or two. But I was already hooked XD
Back to top Go down
spinningpeanut

spinningpeanut

Number of posts : 240
Location : Building a rocket in my basement. IT'S NOT CARDBOARD!! It is a paper like weightless material DUH!!
House : ROCKING THE EMMETT HOUSE!!!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:25 pm

I rember when Anna fixed my user name. And then I remeber all of you helping me pick a nick name because I won't tell anyone my real name. (moodz knows it because of email XP)

I was spinningpenaut before.
Back to top Go down
Twilightx4ever

Twilightx4ever

Number of posts : 725
House : CARLISLE FTW!
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:40 pm

I remember the day I became Mom's (Moodz's) kid! And also became related to tos of other peoles! I LUFF YOU! *huggles all*
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

Number of posts : 5207
House : head of rosalie. true facts.
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Like I said, I've been here longer than most of you.
I remember a lot of things. I remember that too Kat, though it was mostly on TAFF that, that happened :/
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:45 pm

I can't go way back when scince I just joined like two months ago but I remember:

the first time I came on and introdused myself everyone was so welcoming and by the next week I was so surprised by how many people knew my name I Love You All! Thanks for being so welcoming!

I also remember comming on-line and haveing someone *cough Gee cough* yelling at me to come on the c-box

I remember alost being adopted by Gee but there were a few... complications on that one Razz

I remember being so confused with everything on my first day and my friends that refered me to the site being like "If it is all pink you have the right one"

I remember whe I first got sorted I almost got put in Esme and freaked because I loved Jasper soooo much

and lastly I remember getting put o the Promotional Posse and freaking out because I freak over all those little things

Last edited by jazziez gal on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Hah.

I remember when I had no idea how to do anything on the site, so it was basically just bare bones. No one posted in the gameroom; they weren't spammers. We actually had discussions. But then spam came along, and well, it's not the way it used to be. I remember talking to Maddie about her baby. I remember throwing her a baby shower and taking 3 hours to google baby presents to send her. And then I remember her sending me a enormously long PM about her real self. And then I remember her and I talking about our fear of going into high school. -sighs-

I remember the TA before the whole 'XD' symbol was invented. {thanks kat hahah}. The top poster was Mack, with 1000 some posts. She and RayRay were the old Bree & Twirls partnership. This was before Breaking Dawn, before Eclipse. I remember when our original skin was dark green and the tables were parchment, from the original template.

Hah. And then you spammers came. I was sooo pissed off at you guys for taking Alice and my dorm room and destroying it. Truthfully, I hated all of you for doing that. It was so annoying and then you all thought you were so cool because of it. Pfff. And then Maddie took over. Everyone blew up when she came back, and some of you even left because my oh my, -I- was to blame for letting her infiltrate the site. You didn't even bother to listen to my side.

But then we recovered, even though there was more drama over the whole thing than necessary. And you all say that you hate drama..Mkay. I remember when I was the youngest member. Brandy, Alice, all of them were soo old to me. And now, there's like what, 11 year olds? Not that I don't mind. It's just weird to me since it was so different.

I remember Victoria, who was my first partner in crime and the first person I made an admin besides myself. She totally helped me with the site and showed me how to do some nifty things. She organized the news section, came up with the names for the awards, and was just overly awesome about my stupidity. She's not here anymore, unfortunately.

I remember making Alice an admin, and she was a great help too. But then Maddie showed me another point of view, and I took away Alice's power for a bit. But then everything was okay, and then I made Dizzy an admin. Bree and Twirls then too, since they were top posters and some of the only truly active people at the time. And then we decided to make Kat an admin because well, she had a crapload of posts and is awesome.

I remember having everyone send me PMs with their sorting quizzes and forgetting about them for weeks on end. HAHHA. Thank gosh for the sorters now. I remember the competition for the background, for the uniforms, and the crest. I remember when people actually followed the Cullenism ways, and wore red on Mondays or whatever. Felicia was teaching it, and had a lot of great ideas. But now she's gone too.

I remember my British friend Elly, who was the one that helped me come up with the idea for this site. She gave me the idea for classes. She left with all the oldies too. It's quite sad. And then, I remember Viry and SunKist, who were basically my role models at the time. HAH. Viry was head of Carlisle, and SunKist of Esme. They made amazing avvies and banners.

I remember when I figured out how to add the CB. That's when things got nuts. Suddenly, people weren't as interested in POSTING as they were in spamming or going nuts. That kind of ruined things for me, so I disappeared again for a few months. We didn't have discussions anymore. Now it was just a bunch of hyperactive kids saying 'ommmmmmmggg lolololololol i luvvv edwardddddd.' Yeah, okay.

Oh boy. I remember Lola, who was one of my best f riends on here. She helped me through a lot. She was there to virtually hug me when I called up my first boyfriend. She brought the party everywhere, and was so so funny. I remember cracking up in front of the computer as I read her posts and such. I remember the reason that she left. I remember when she came back, under a different name, having to pretend to be someone else just so that she could talk to the few people that cared about her. I remember that girl. I remember them all.

I remember when the houses were actually houses. That was a good time right there. We all were claiming rooms, finding furniture. Haha. It was the perfect cure for boredom. And then some Carlislers and I came up with the idea for dorms, and that took off. I remember spending hours trying to sort everyone based on their personality quizzes. And then half the people left anyway.

I remember when a ton of posts were deleted in a forumotion freakout. This happened several times, and a bunch of hilarious conversations were lost. I remember that the only thing people cared about then was that their post number had been reduced. No one cared about what their posts contained. Nah, it was all about the NUMBER. the SPOT on the list. the so called 'fame'. I'll admit, I was pretty obsessed with getting on the top poster list for a while. I still was, up until a few weeks ago. And then I realized that it's pretty pointless. Okay, you made it. Now what?

I remember when there was no QuickType box. Everyone's replies took FOREVER because they had to click 'reply' and spend the extra time typing in the other reply box. Maybe that's why people's posts were actually worth the while back then. I'm sorry. I know I'm probably making you 'Spam Royalty' annoyed. But you know what? I was annoyed back then. And did you care? Uh, no. You kept on doing it; you even made a JOKE out of it. You made it cool to 'spam'. Well, congratulations to you.

I remember when I thought I was so cool because I'd stay on here until 1 in the morning. I'd be killer tired the next day, but I was so cool. Pah. I was pretty naive back then. I remember making millions of inside jokes, and then forgetting them or having them run their course. I remember the whole 'palindrome' thing. I remember RPing with Mindy until two in the morning, not being able to stop the Leona/Christian story. That was loads of fun. And then I remember getting pissed at several people who STOLE THE WHOLE SITE. You copied everything bitches. I'm still mad about that actually.

Last year's party was off the hook. It went on all the way until like April. We had music, and games, and a bunch of members that we don't have now. Oh boy, that was a bunch of fun. I was looking forward to it all day, and I was on all night. The background was a bunch of crappy little balloons that I had found on photobucket the night before. Good times.

So yeah. I remember a lot too. A lot more than I'm actually writing. But I don't want this to be a novel. So there yeah go. My true feelings on some of the happenings around here. Tah-dah. [:
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Hm. I think I remember RayRay, or her name actually. I remember when I thought Mack made the most AMAZING banners in the world, and I had to make them too. She's the one that got me hooked, and then as I played around with paint. Oh yeah, I know I'm fricken cool, paint -eyeroll- I realized that I was kinda better then her, no offense or anything.

Anna, we were cool for stealing your room xD now look at it, everyone WHO DIDN'T START THE TREND. Is still continuing it, even when the original spammers of R4 aren't there anymore. I remember spamming Ely & Mack's room cause Bella hadn't given me one, or she had and I hated my roomie -shrug- And most of it wasn't spam, I don't even know how we got the whole 'Spam Royalty' name, maybe it was Maddie who came up with it. I miss Maddie ):

I hate how we keep getting new members, who think they are cool to just ... be rude to people and not follow the rules. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I miss the OLD TA. No offense to you newbies, I miss it though. I miss our big long happy discussions, where there was no fighting. No arguements, except maybe about Rosalie and such. I remember ... I just remember it all. I remember wanting to be a mod so bad here, but I ... I dunno I just couldn't. I remember meeting everyone, well everyone I like. I remember getting pissed at a lot of people too. -sighs- It feels like I've been here for years ya know?
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

Number of posts : 7417
House : HEAD OF JASPER!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Aha!!! I love reading all these!

I remember being a total newb here... I also remember the original head of Jasper house's icon.... it was a pretty sweet underworld animated one! XD

I remember when Alice was not Alice Cullen but Frenchy (or is that an ie?)
I remember when Alice also had that signature with the yellow car in it that had her name on the license plate Razz

I remember the whole Maddie incident.

I remember joining the TAFF... I also remember when my account was deleted there due to inactivity........... no comment......... Razz I still count Bree as my half-sister! Very Happy

I remember joining the TA and when Alice house was absolutely packed!

I too remember being on here until like two in the morning and thinking I was cool.... how the heck do you think I got the nickname boo?! Razz

hehe... I remember that night too... a few of us were like high on sugar and in the c-box at 2 giving eachother nicknames.... we tried to call Alice 'The Shiz' but she didn't like that.....

I remember when the c-box used to not jump around and I was on it all the time... I remember when it was a pretty big competition to get on that top posters list and always get above the person above you! XD

I remember a bunch of the contests and stuff.... I remember the whole copy-cat incident with the other Twilight Academy...

I remember starting to meet a lot of people... and I remember taking over the religion class and making sacred Friday! Razz pshhhyeah! AND I REMEMBER THE DAY I FOUND OUT I WAS HEAD OF JASPER!!!!! (today) LIKE OMFG!!!!!!! I remember lots of other stuff too! and what the heck?!?! I didn't know I was here before you!!!^
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/eclissata
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:24 pm

OH! I can't believe I forgot about this. I remember when Twirls & I won Rosalie for the Character Game. YES BECAUSE SHE DOES RULE THE WORLD.
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Razz I remember when there was a total battle between keeping Alice alive and Jasper alive in the character game.... Jasper won... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whearazyourheart

whearazyourheart

Number of posts : 2504
House : Jasper makes the special people love him - Jasper House and honorary member of Carlisle!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm

and right now we are going for new memories with the best Jasper come back of all time JASPER SHALL WIN!! and so this is on topic I remember when I tied for best avie Very Happy like two hours ago
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 pm

I remember when I joined, and when I started talking to people. Alice, Bree, Twirlz, Anna, Brandy, and Bella... those were all huge posters when I joined. I remember when Madz joined the site, and how she joined RIGHT before the Room 4 thing, so she called herself the world's worst newbie ever. I actually agree with Nanabear--it is ridiculous how none of the Spam Royalty even spam anymore, and it is just newbies now, or members who decide to disregard the rules! I think that except for in spam threads, I have not posted a one word post in FOREVER! o.O

I also remember the major crises--both involving Madz, and the one involving Laura, though that one was smaller. I remember almost leaving the site after the second time, but realizing I was being melodramatic and not actually leaving. I loved the site too much.

I remember Twirlz's special spelling of "squittles", Bree's "sugar rush" posts, and (of course) having to explain to everyone what the "XD" smiley face meant. If I remember correctly, it took a few people quite a while to understand it XD

I remember when I used to post in the game room obsessively, because that was where my friends always used to post... now, though, I rarely post in the game room at all... I sometimes feel nostalgic and miss the good old days, when there were less people, and we were all closer. We all knew who was who, and we were all incredibly close to each other.

I remember the nominations for H.O.H. of Esme, and being ecstatic to see that so many people were willing to nominate me, but in the end deciding that whichever way it turned out, Ame and I should be Co-Heads. It was the Esme-ish thing to do, since we were both in the house, both posted regularly, and both of us were nominated, so to me it did not matter. I would rather share the position.

I remember when I was an honorary member of Rose... I was for the longest time, before the "Twirlz and Bree own my soul thing." I ended up "trading in my Rose membership for my soul"... but I am now an honorary member of Carlisle Very Happy

I remember when I became an Admin... that was one of the happiest days of my life. I was soooo excited, because it was something I had dreamed about since I discovered what mods and admins were, and I never expected it to happen. It was one of those things where you want it, but it seems unrealistic that you will ever get it. I still have the PM from Anna.

I love this site, and i do not think I could ever leave it.
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:08 pm

I remember when I couldn't remember which one was Twirls and which was Bree!!!! they always confused me!
Back to top Go down
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

The_Cullens_Kick_Ass

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:47 pm

I remember when I first joined the site. You guys had NO IDEA what you were getting into when I came. Mwaahahahahaha.

Hmmm....I remember....uhhh.....CRAP, I DONT REMEMBER. THIS IS SO SAD!! Oh yeah, I remember sharing with my stories with you guys through the cb....and then getting in trouble for it. Hehe.

I remember how I was so dramatic...and still am.

I remember how my obsession with Twilight was an on and off thing...now its off again, I think for a long time.

Uhhhh....OMG, I REMEMBER TAFF!! And how I married a Jonas Brother...*shudder*. And how I got blocked from most of the posts XD.

I remember how many times I was sugar high going on this site.

I remember wehn I still lived in Oahu...*cries*.

Of course I remember (and always will) the friends I made on the site, you know who you are.

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE RP!!! Leona/Christian FORVER!!!

There are so many more memories to be made, too. I LOVE THIS SITE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:15 am

THAT'S MY BANNER -cough- anyways.
Actually Kat, that was me and my special spelling of squittles, cause I was at a basketball turny that weekend and I choked on the skittles and called them squittles Very Happy see Twirls, people STILL mix it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 am

I remeber most of my time at TA im not actulay an old member really little under a year. I remember not knowing how the hell the sorting quiz worked i really wanted to be in alice then was like compleatly thrilled when i got in. I remember the day i registered and went into the chat box theperson there was like whast your name and in my head i'm like why do you wanna know? So i said Bella. XD and the person was like is that you code name real name or just beucase you like bella again im like huh? and exited out of the cb thinking whoever was in it was weird.

I remember meating em and her asking me my name i was like ahh....IDK so she christened me the name IDK. WE came bf4l on TA and was thrilled when we were both on at the same time. i miss her.

I remember when xxVampireDreamsxx or soemthing like that gave me the name Cj because of my username edwardcullenandjacobblack C from cullen and J from Jacob. I remember getting pissed having to type edwardcullenandjacobblack everytime i logged in then was happy when i asked to get it changed.

i remember that in this year i have never actully 'left' TA i've always come on when i could. I can't believe how long it's been since i registered.

I remember first starting to rp i didn't wait for the person to tell me i could i just started. Me and Em would rp all the time. Then i started to rp with Alu i rember that rp's name it was Bundalong and she called herself Bundy.

I remember making freinds with everyone and never remembering names having to go who are you? like 10000 billion times a day. Then when i started to remember them i was thrilled.

I remember wanted to get onto the top posters and made it there i was really annoyed at Dizzy when she overtook me and i planned to get back but then i went on holiday and when i got back i was like 20th and couldn't get bothered. When i first got up there it was beucase i spent all nigth posting in the games thread evn in the games that no-one played anymore.

I remember wishing that i i lived in america so i would be on the same time as most of you since when ever everyone was on i was at school so i was very annoyed.

But tahts not it but i can't get stuffed adding more
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
dasha92

dasha92

Number of posts : 505
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:28 am

lol... Very Happy Happy Birthday TA! Very Happy heehee... I've been here -counts- about almost a year... been a while... Let's see what I can remember...

I remember being a total noob in the site and making one LONG STOP TYPING CUSSWORDS!! sorting PM to evermore. I totally apologize for making her read that incredibly long and boring sorting quiz... And I still have her PM that sorted me into Jasper house yay! Very Happy

I remember my first day here in TA. LOL I spent the entire day (like from morning until afternoon), since it was summer vacation back in the Philippines then, just chilling in the CBOX with everyone. I made friends with loads of people over there, including mommy, nana, bree, twirls, maddie and everyone else.

I remember everyone getting shocked to know it was morning in my time when it was night in theirs. And then I remember getting really happy when I found out B was from the philippines too! Very Happy

I remember most of the Maddie incident... And actually I got to talk to her... That was me and John... Sad

I remembered the times we -ahem- "left" TA to go to other sites... Real sorry bout that btw... Things here can get pretty insanely dramatic.

What I don't remember was when I stopped calling Nana Alice. Very Happy I think the day I joined TAFF was when it happened. lol

And this would prob be the last... I remember when more and more people started joining that I barely knew and I sorta stopped chatting in the Cbox since it gets filled up with all these people talking and it starts to jump which kinda annoys me... Very Happy

lol I do miss old TA...
Back to top Go down
http://dasha92.livejournal.com
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Number of posts : 6699
House : Head of Alice <33
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Oh boy. You guys just sent me on an emotional memory rollar coaster! I was laughing and then almost crying and then just sort of giggling like a mad person.....I think my mother just went to take a few tylenol PMs. XD

Oh gosh. I remember when I first joined, and the only things I was worried about was how the heck to put up an avatar, what an avatar even WAS, which color I used in the chatbox (It's this one newbies. Don't use it XD), and that my introduction thread was so boring people would fall asleep before they could say 'hi.' XD

I remember being welcomed by Alice and thinking that I was so cool because here was someone with over THREE THOUSAND posts compared to my two, and she was taking the time to welcome me XD

I remember meeting Maddie, and realizing how she was a sort of friend magnet, and everyone loved her so much Razz I remember Maddie becoming my Nana, and Steph 3 (who does NOT like the number two,) becoming my mommy. I remember when I always used [b]bold[/i] in the chatbox because everyone else would...and I remember when the first 500 or so of my posts were all in neon blue.

I remember several fiascos...a LOT of fiascos actually. I remember meeting Bree and then going on one frickin' crazy car ride with John, Matty, Larissa, and her. I remember really meeting Twirls for the first time after I commented on her poetry and she became my new Nana Very Happy (And by far the best. Very Happy)

I remember being sorted (three weeks late XD) by evermore before she left, and I remember thinking I could make an avatar by copying and pasting an image into word and then typing around it. That never worked, by the way.

*stops going second by second*

I remember meeting a bunch of people who are now admins and some of my closest friends on TA. I remember becoming an admin Very Happy Gee, that was a TON of "OMGOMGOMGOMG ANNA I LOVE YOU NO WAY THANK YOU OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" type stuff XD

I remember feeling like a complete jerk when Anna posted her side of the most recent Maddie event, because I had blamed her a lot for not telling anyone. A biggggg jerk. I remember that thread being locked on TAFF after a while..

I remember the lounge being made, and the admins using it more than any other thread Razz I remember becoming Honorary Spam Royalty Very Happy I remember the Teams being made, and fixing up the dorms.

Most recently I remember planning this whole sha-bang, and spazzing over realizing I only had two days to plan. *dies*

I love this place, even if most of us do have several mental issues and just may belong in asylums. XD

Happy birthday TA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Psh, I did not even get a mention?? XD Thanks Diz Wink

I remember when we both got new usernames and ran into the cbox--you pretended to be Ricardo from Peru, and I was your Nexican cousin JOSE from China! XD YOUR LLAMAS STOLE MY NOMBRERO! XD
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah and you know what. That lounge wasn't supposed to be spammed xD that had to be the first non spam thing i've ever made. ANYWAYS, I remember that car ride ... then the car broke, and we had to get our porsche fixed before mum saw it O.O
Back to top Go down
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Number of posts : 6699
House : Head of Alice <33
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:38 pm

PAH. I could find that first thread and quote you, it said something about talking about the issues at Ta..."or we could just spam." XD

PAHH! KATARAMA. I said the admins were some of my closest friends XD Are you not an admin? O_o XD

OH YAH. That was when you first started calling me Hale Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Yesh it was. Because I didn't know who you were when I walked into that chatboxx, and I thought your name was Haley xD

I actually remember giving Kat the nickname Kati cause I was so wicked like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:57 pm

Lol, I remember that when I joined the site (and i am still this way in real life) I would not let ANYONE call me ANYTHING but Kathryn. I freaked out when anyone did. But then, it got to the point where everyone said I needed a nickname, so while everyone else called me Kat, Nanabear called me Kati XD

And yes, Ricardo, but the other Admins got special mention! XD

*pretends to mope*
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:02 pm

-hugs kat- I went beyond and still called you Kati when you didn't like it xD
But yes I remember that as well Kat xD
Back to top Go down
the dodo's conundrum.

the dodo's conundrum.

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:15 pm

I think it is incredibly ironic that I was so adamantely against nicknames, yet now I have like 50,000 of them XD

I also remember when I earned the privelage to call you Nanabear... by not getting yelled at when I did it XD I did not figure out that your name was Bree until like three months later XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good Old Days?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next