Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

The Good Old Days?

Go down 
+14
dasha92
false pretence.
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
xxx_vampiress_xxx
whearazyourheart
Twilightx4ever
spinningpeanut
the last dance.
electric city !
Lairai
sneaky little i.
?!?!?!?!
the dodo's conundrum.
greenpixie1797
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

Number of posts : 1532
House : Pfft, obviously the most amazing house ever~ALICE!
Registration date : 2008-02-26

The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:16 pm

I remember when I joined...I was super unactive. Razz

Wow...I'm boring.
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

Number of posts : 6699
House : Head of Alice <33
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:32 am

But we still love you Lighty XD

ZOMG KAT XD

I shall write a novel on your awesomeness.

Kathryn, also known to me as Kat, Katarama, and St. Kat of the Katanese, is the spiffiest person EVER. I remember when we became Mexican cousins from Peru and China, and then Nexican cousins due to a typo XD Which then led to achos and nombreros...XD

And there is a paragraph from the novel I will never finish writing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sneaky little i.

sneaky little i.

Number of posts : 4726
House : Alice House
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 pm

I don't remember joining.... But I believe I remember NOT posting in the intro's still like, 3 months after I joined Very Happy
I remember almost all my fights... I remember all of the skin changes (first, my favorite and the one that was on when I joined, green. It ruled. Then some red color, pink color, pink color, holiday, the one after the holiday, then this one!!!)
I remember when I was SOOOOO excited when I reached 100 posts. It took me FOREVER to do that, because I was on the chat box all the time. (chatting is my specialty, ask anyone.)
I remember how happy I was when I got my sorting quiz back and got in Alice House Very Happy And I remember waiting FOREVER for it.
I remember when there were stars below your name with your House in it. I miss my purple stars. I remember when Anna's name was Oz, and WHY her name was Oz. I remember Anna's avatar then, too. It said WTF I believe.
I remember the Color Teams, and me creating the Gold Team with the -_- smilie Very Happy
I remember bugging people to join one of my sites. (I still do that Very Happy) I remember a short Role Playing blast, just the absolute URGE to Role Play. I remember getting into My Chemical Romance Because of mom (mace). I remember getting my nick name from something that Sky called me. Sky called me 'Moody' during a fight I was having with someone in the chat box while I was lurking. And before mom was mom, and still the NickName Guru, she gave me my awesome name, Moodz Very Happy
I remember getting my dorm.... Very Happy WOOT ROOM 7!
And I also remember posting up a storm for around 3 days with Twirlz and Kat and Bree. I got like, 100 posts each day Very Happy

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/Eclissata/index.php
Twilightx4ever

Twilightx4ever

Number of posts : 725
House : CARLISLE FTW!
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm remembering our squittle fight! And throwing marfemewwons... and pasta and cake and more squittle blasting!

Last edited by Twilightx4ever on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ugh. My typing fails me. .....)
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

Number of posts : 5207
House : head of rosalie. true facts.
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:00 pm

uhh. I don't remember that, and the squittle fights happened I think before you joined ....
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Like wayyyy before you joined...they happened before I joined O_o
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:00 pm

YAY. I still love everyone too. Very Happy *glomps*
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

Number of posts : 5207
House : head of rosalie. true facts.
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:46 am

haah. yea. if anyone thinks they were part of that squittle / room four candy fight, that just recently joined, you are so totally out of it. cause ... that happened like ... a year ago xD
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
greenpixie1797

greenpixie1797

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:48 am

XD

I remember my first day here...gosh that was weird. I had NO CLUE what do do, and know I'm helping run the place...BIG LEAPS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:50 am

Yea when i registered it was when i first started comming ontp sites. I was like so....Um....waht do i do now? I was compleatly clueless.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
CalmDuringTheHale

CalmDuringTheHale

Number of posts : 683
Location : You want to know where I am? At the Internet Predator wing of my local police station.
House : Esme, because were kind, caring and cookie-baking
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:56 am

I liked to read this thread. All this awesome stuff happened before I joined and I wish I was there!! So. I shall go through my boring list of memories. :)

I remember finding T.A. on S.M's site and I was like "Oooh! Academy! That sounds spiffy!" and so I joined.

I rememember being puzzled at why nobody was on at 6.00p.m at night if there was 900 odd members. Then I remember realizing this was American timezone.

I remember being in the chatbox for the first time vaguley and someone calling someone else Nanna. And I'm like "Oh. Old people must come on here. :S" Hehehe.

Then I remember everyone being so welcoming and Moodz naming me Gee.

I remember Mace adopting me and I was like super thrilled to have a Mom.

I remember meeting the admins and being like O.O "act cool!" hehe.

I remember the Moodz/Zach fiasco. How Anna said like the funniest things. "Did you tell your friends?" "Yes" "And they were like what? 12! Awesome dude, high five!" Hehe.

I remember the conversation and we were talking about accents. And everyone saying I pronounced things funny. Hehehe.

I remember getting awards. Like O.O

I was madly estaticly happy. Still am XD

I hope I didn't bore you completly. These are my newbie memories! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:22 am

When I joined I already got the hang of forums because I started out in AFC (an Artemis Fowl site), and I learned everything there. Very Happy Then I found TA o Stephenie Meyer's site. (Heehee, like you Gee)
Oy, you're not boring at all!
Back to top Go down
CalmDuringTheHale

CalmDuringTheHale

Number of posts : 683
Location : You want to know where I am? At the Internet Predator wing of my local police station.
House : Esme, because were kind, caring and cookie-baking
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:08 am

My memoirs arn't as interesting as you guys! Razz

They will be one day. Hopefully! XD

2 years! Wow. Thats actually quite a long time!
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:42 pm

Oh God...I remember pretending to be doing homework to go on and get into the chatbox

I REMEMBER TWIRLS AND NANABEAR

I remember not being able to choose between Esme and Alice, then choosing the path less traveled

I remember staying up late just to continue on with RPing late into the night because I couldn't stop.

I remember Anna and me having weird conversations

I remeber when imortalsky and me actually LIKED eachother... lol life changes so drastically, so fast

I remember feeling guilty because I made her leave, I still feel sorry today...Lola if you ever see this...I miss you and I'm sorry, I apologize to you too, Anna for making her leave

I remember e-mailing Seth and telling HEY YOU SETH, WITH THE FACE...CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME POSSOM WEBSITE...

I remember making banners, yes even the sucky ones, and I was so proud and you guys would all say they were awesome even though they sucked monkey butt

I remember trying to help people out by putting up a 'will make banners' thread but hardly anyone asked me.

man the good times, the times you guys helped me through tough times, man i missed it.

God, I remember waiting DAYS for people to post, and checking everyday to see who said what

I remember reaching the TOP POST spot...I was so excited, but I kept on posting just to keep my spot

I remember laughing, and crying LIKE CRAZY sometimes.

I remember just leaving when my mom died, it seemed like the world was over

I remember yesterday when I came back on to see that no one had deleted my profile, I was so happy.

well, I'm all teary-eyed now so I better quit :)
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
imortalsky

imortalsky

Number of posts : 1228
House : })Alice House({
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:22 am

I remember finding this site, and being so overjoyed by it. This was the first I found, the first one I ever joined for any book.
I remember missing it and the people on here when I left. Kenzie, I myself don't remember why I left at all but I don't think it was because of you so please don't blame yourself. I'm sorry and I miss you too.

I remember Kenzie. She was one of my best friends on here, and at a certain point we started talking just about every day. That was awesome. She made such cool banners, and I especially loved the ones she made for me.

Anna. I remember Anna. She was another best friend. She was so easy to talk to, and if I was upset, talking to her always made me feel better. I remember laughing hysterically during our conversations, whether it was just us two or a group of people in the chatbox.

I remember Ame and Maddie. We didn't talk much here but we did eventually become good friends on TD. They're both awesome people.

I remember...I think Kikory was her username. No further comment there.

I remember creating the characters for our roleplaying, and then roleplaying, and then staying on for as long as I could to keep posting.

And when I remember more, I'll add to this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Old Days?   The Good Old Days? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good Old Days?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3