Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

--Registration.

Go down 
+92
werewolfadict
Bite Me Bryce
biteme335
Somebodyz*Angel
twilove789
xXBeSafeXx
Elizibeth
Mirabelle_DeLaCroix
punkyvamp
Eternal_Esme
Bella45
EdwardAddict17
dasha92
vampirelalouch17
Silly_Beth
vampirelover17
false pretence.
crescentmoon
Lizatamoore
spinningpeanut
TaStEmYrAiNbOoW
cinderella101
xXxVampGirlxXx
Malina
xxlizzyloserxx
_iHartJasper_
janedoes
Elizabeth Cullen
pack22
abbi-cullen
Claudia Cullen
Sarah Rose
Avery
bellzcullen
jaspers_gurl_23
Leanne
peechez1001
luvia
shingATyou
Hathi
[LostWithoutYou]
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
IndigoBleuC13
Selene Papillon
loveTwilight!
Alu_Rathbone
madlenkadoll
Alexandria
Imprinted Image
TwilightMoonFire
blairchuckbutterflies
Sonia Cullen
lookaftermyheart
delilahcullen
Kathrine_Cullen132
DarkTabatha
forbidden__love
Dawnbreaker
bellacullen51
xxx_vampiress_xxx
Blair White
Snowlulu
Siren Rene
KeitheUndead
softballgirl1136
amiliyn
Marianna
Thats.What.You.Get
the last dance.
xbloodandtearsx
rellit
Isabella
Dani_Cullen
Rosealie
Lianne*Alanna
Bella923
Lexy Cullen
Alice_has_long_hair
Smooth-As-Velcro
AmeCullen
cirque_du_freak
Edwardluver95
emmettforever
ClumsyCat
AtReYuFrEaK
~*Tulip Dreamz*~
imortalsky
mdnghtHolly
alyvolturi
missmack123
Eternity'sTime
electric city !
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

Number of posts : 38
Location : killing time in my EVIL LAIR waiting for my henchman Bella923 to show up YALL WILL PAY
Registration date : 2007-11-08

--Registration. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:46 pm

---Female
---werewolf
---Karistella Jaylena Flaw
---Karistella is 16 and has 3 nickname's Ella, Kris, and KJ. She likes KJ best. She's happy almost all the time unless you try to control her in any way at all. She has a great sense of humor and laughs at herself alot. She's headstrong and confident and sly. She could be smart if she wanted to be but she doesn't so she's not.She's unpredictable and random. She's also a clutz. She's brave and stands up for her friends. When she's pissed everyone knows it and knows not to mess with her because either way someone's gonna get hurt. She doesn't remember anything from the before the time she found out she was a werewolf. Plus she's dreadfully afraid of being alone and doesn't like meeting new people. She's deadfully afraid of the past and aything related to it. She's OK with Vampires. She has long waist length whitish grey hair and for some reason never got the werewolfs skin tone. Her big purpleish black eye's are odd and she has one tatoo around her elbow(on picture) and a barcode over a brand. She also wears a collar with two bells on it but only because she cant get it off. As a werewolf she can out run Sam and out fight Paul. Plus she's extremely agile. Sure she's over 99.9% just impulse and edrenaline and once she runs out of adrenaline she's back to her human clutziness and is only average speed and less than average strength but that's ok right?? Still she hates herself because of what she is and desprately tries to avoid it, but as her health gets worse her werewolf side is fighting harder to get loose.

--- --Registration. - Page 6 Illusion_of_life

Wolf Side-- --Registration. - Page 6 SilverWhiteWolf
She has markings like that all over her body.

---The only thing she remembers of her past is pain and being in a cage. They just come back in flashes that cripple her emotionally but she doesn't show it the only one that knows about them is Devian(I'll be making his thingy later). She's in Forks/La Push because she's fallowing her Family that consists of 1 Vampire(Faux), a 1/2 vampire 1/2 werewolf (Chance), and anouther werewolf(Devian).We lived between Forks and La Push for 1 year so far. I go to La Push school and I don't work I just hang out with the La Push wolves after school. Which over time she grew fasinated about the stories of Jacob and he's all she wants to hear about. Everyonne thinks she's dating Devian because their together all the time but she isn't. Luckyly she's only dangerous when she's pissed.
---She's running away from a past that's essental for her survival. Because deep down she knows she's dying and only in the past will she find the cure. But what would you do when all you remeber of the past is blood, pain, a cage, a VERY tight cage, and darkness. But if she wants to live past 20 she's going to have to accept her werewolf side AND a past that will reveal what she needs to do to save her future.
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

Number of posts : 2561
House : Esme.
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:55 pm

yay can she be friends with alex?????
Back to top Go down
http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

Location : killing time in my EVIL LAIR waiting for my henchman Bella923 to show up YALL WILL PAY

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:04 pm

missmack123 wrote:
yay can she be friends with alex?????
yep yep
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:10 pm

awsome but i cant roleplay at this exact moment
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:13 pm

neither can I cause I haven't been approved yet
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:14 pm

oh yeah...sorry
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:15 pm

it's ok
no prob
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:18 pm

awsome but Alex is this sweet guy but when hes pissed hes PISSED especially if you mess with Melanie, who he imprinted on, they are dating now. Mel is kind of like KJ in the Klutziness area
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:23 pm

Awesome

I'm thinking of having KJ imprint on the Vampire boy Faux in their family cause that'll be funky. But Idn
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:28 pm

there is already a werewolf-vampire imprintation in the RPing but i dont think anybody would mind if you had one to...I want to make another character but I think ill stick to making banners..I think people like them more if you want to you could check them out not that im forcing you stop me anytime now...
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:30 pm

I probally won't

but Devian is gonna imprint on her but she doesn't know yet well mainly she doesn't understand it
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:39 pm

oh..cool!
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:44 pm

yea that's what I've been thinking
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:54 pm

---Male
---Werewolf
---Devian Silvermouth Flaw
---Devian is 18 years old. He stands at a hieght of 6'7 and is still growing. His purple hair has kinda a layered look and is shoulder lenght is skin is slightly dark. His eye's is the best part of him their mezmerizing greenish blue that alway seem on the brink of tears. A collar with a brocken chain around it is around his neck and like Karistella he can't take it off. He's a real bad ass to people who aren't his friends and tends to be a jerk to even his friends. His sense of humor isn't the normal persons cause he enjoys playing pranks and laughs alot at others expense. He's extremely protective of everyone of his friends but more so of Karistella since she refuses to protect herself. He hates it when people even say his middle name and so he'll get in your face for it. People think he can never be seroius because he's always goofing off and trying to impress someone(especially Karistella) but he can...on rare occassion be extremely serious and a good listener. He imprinted on Karistella which every now and then puts him in a bad mood because most of the time it seems like she doesn't care. He hates going slow and is afriad of lightbulbs, peacocks, cows, and needles. The thing he hates the most in the whole entire world is VAMPIRES. When he's a werewolf he messes around and thinks its just a game which is how he received the scar over his eye from Chance. He's fast and strong but again he doesn't think before he acts.

-----Registration. - Page 6 Animeboy

Wolf side-----Registration. - Page 6 Wolf2-1

---He came from the same place KJ came from but isn't afraid of it and has accepted it so he's helping KJ threw it and sympathizes with her. He watched his family die in that place and remebers every beating the vampires gave him in detail and still has nightmare's about it.The Volturi is what they called the place. Every toture and the name's of the people that tortured him are still as clear as the second they happened.In that place is were he met KJ he immediatly imprinted her and has protected and been there for her ever since. He fallowed Chance the strange girl that saved him and KJ here because all Chance wanted in return was their company so he fallowed. You probally read about the family in KJ's KJ's bio but I'll repeat it anouther werewolf(KJ), 1/2 werewolf 1/2 vampire (Chance), and a vampire(Faux). I've never gotten along with Fax, not even 1 second of the 3 years I've been with them. We live in the middle of Forks and La Push and we have been there for 1 year. I'm on my senior year a La Push and I switch jobs alot for bad behavior but I do work. Right now I'm working in the gerocery store. The only good part about it is that KJ can chill here alot more than anywhere else. So I enjoy it because I imprinted on her. I really want to date her but I can't find a way to ask her. I'm alot more dangerous than KJ but she tames me.
---I'm living with the species I hate the most so if I don't want to get the crap beaten out of me by the leader of the house Chance I have to learn to behave. KJ is also a problem, she makes me feel like a love sick puppy. The nightmares that keep me up every night suck. Everything I fear is also a set back because I fear the simplest things.
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:08 pm

thats awsome i saw him on my site....your pros are way better then mine
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:09 pm

...what site????
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:10 pm

Ha ha I found you
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:12 pm

lol speshulcookie you didnt know that was mine??
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:13 pm

No....
I just go around and cluelessly join sites
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:17 pm

HOWD YOU DISCOVER IT?? sorry caps on accident
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:43 pm

Uhhhh

Someone asked me to join it

and me being the nice person.....DID
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:47 pm

mmmk thax though
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:11 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Thats.What.You.Get

Thats.What.You.Get

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:42 pm

---Male
---Vampire
---Faux Lou Flaw
---Faux is 17...well lets just say he looks 17. With his short, shaggy, and messy blood red hair, gorgously light skin and percing blood red eye's even though he doesn't try to make them look cruel but they still do. He's deadfully skinny and stands at 6'3. He's lazy and always bored. It's impossible to get him excited. but every now and them a meracle happens and he'll smile....a little. He's mute but people don't understand that and think he's just stuck up and that's why he doesn't talk to anyone but that's not true. So most of the time he carries around a notebook to answer any direct questions to him. Most of the time he has a blank stare on his eyes. He doesn't care what people think about him he just wants to live his life the way he does. Everyone else could just disappear and he wouldn't care. He's a passionate artist and that's all he cares for. He's obsessed with candy and most of the time you'll see him chewing or sucking on something. He's super smart and always thinking of all the possible solutions to anything and everything. The only thing he hates is werewolves. The only thing he love's is art. The only thing he fears is himself.

-----Registration. - Page 6 Addazk1wx3

---When he was a human he could talk perfectly but not alot. Cause his parents didn't allow him to. Since he always spoke his always logical mind his parents didn't want to hear him AT ALL. When they did they beat him. So one day he got fed up with it and tried. That's when he met the little family.
He's here because though he hates the werewolves he wants to learn to control himself. He wants to be a better person...and I use the word 'person' lightly. I already told you multiple times who the family was but I guess I gotta say it again. Two werewolves(Devian,Karistella), and a vampire werewolf hybrid(Chance). They have been here for a year and he has alreadylearned alot about control. He works as an at home novelist and illustrator. He isn't in love....yet. He feels he doesn't have time for it. He goes to Forks High school and they live in the middle of Forks and La Push.
Chance changed him. She was in town and was drawn to his house by him for some reason. His parents were beating him for standing up to them and they would have killed him if Chance wouldn't have invited herself and the gang in. It was actually funny. Devian rammed himself threw the door and onto Faux. Scaring him half to death. Then guess what in confusion Devian took off a chunk of Faux's shoulder. While Chance and KJ took out mom and dad. Chance went human quickly and seemed like she knew what she was doing. By this time Faux didn't have enough stengh or breath to scream. He just layed there as Chance in vampire form bit his upper right peck. I've always hated being a Vampire because of the lack of control. My power was extreme logic and being mute. What I mean by logic is when I look at a problem I immediatly know the answer. I'm only slightly dangerous. But I desperatly try not to be.
---His conflict is being mute not being able to talk to people and having his stubborness and lack of ambition tends to be a MAJOR problem.
Back to top Go down
missmack123

missmack123

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:12 pm

sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Registration.
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Registration Office-
Jump to: