Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

--Registration.

Go down 
+92
werewolfadict
Bite Me Bryce
biteme335
Somebodyz*Angel
twilove789
xXBeSafeXx
Elizibeth
Mirabelle_DeLaCroix
punkyvamp
Eternal_Esme
Bella45
EdwardAddict17
dasha92
vampirelalouch17
Silly_Beth
vampirelover17
false pretence.
crescentmoon
Lizatamoore
spinningpeanut
TaStEmYrAiNbOoW
cinderella101
xXxVampGirlxXx
Malina
xxlizzyloserxx
_iHartJasper_
janedoes
Elizabeth Cullen
pack22
abbi-cullen
Claudia Cullen
Sarah Rose
Avery
bellzcullen
jaspers_gurl_23
Leanne
peechez1001
luvia
shingATyou
Hathi
[LostWithoutYou]
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
IndigoBleuC13
Selene Papillon
loveTwilight!
Alu_Rathbone
madlenkadoll
Alexandria
Imprinted Image
TwilightMoonFire
blairchuckbutterflies
Sonia Cullen
lookaftermyheart
delilahcullen
Kathrine_Cullen132
DarkTabatha
forbidden__love
Dawnbreaker
bellacullen51
xxx_vampiress_xxx
Blair White
Snowlulu
Siren Rene
KeitheUndead
softballgirl1136
amiliyn
Marianna
Thats.What.You.Get
the last dance.
xbloodandtearsx
rellit
Isabella
Dani_Cullen
Rosealie
Lianne*Alanna
Bella923
Lexy Cullen
Alice_has_long_hair
Smooth-As-Velcro
AmeCullen
cirque_du_freak
Edwardluver95
emmettforever
ClumsyCat
AtReYuFrEaK
~*Tulip Dreamz*~
imortalsky
mdnghtHolly
alyvolturi
missmack123
Eternity'sTime
electric city !
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

--Registration. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:10 pm

Ok, Imprinted, you can now RP!
Have fun(:
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
Alexandria

Alexandria

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:47 pm

Melody Summers
Female
Human

Melody has long, wavy blonde hair that sits at her mid back. She stands at an average height of five foot, five inches and is petite. She is very athletic, but not aggressive. She has a calm, shy personality. It takes a lot for her to open up and trust people. She has an abnormal fear of butterflies and a strong distaste for the color yellow. She loves the sun, but she can’t help but feel joyful when it rains. Most of the time she feels invisible and hopes that when she graduates this year, she will at least have one good memory of high school. She is a hopeless romantic, but her rational way of thinking prevents her from letting people too close.

--Registration. - Page 10 Bannerforcecil-1-1

*Why are they in Forks?
Melody has always lived in Forks. She has always just faded into the background at school and not many people remember her name. She doesn’t really speak at school much until she begins to get sick of being invisible. Now she wants to branch out of her comfort zone and make true friends.

*Do they have a family, a pack, or a clan? Any siblings? Melody has a dad, who isn’t around too much, and a little sister in middle school.

*Do they have a job? No

*Are they in love? Are they married, single, divorced? Single

*Where do they live? In a normal home? In La Push? In the woods? She lives in a two story house about five minuets from the high school.

*Do they go to Forks High School? Yes

*Are they dangerous? Not at all
Back to top Go down
DarkTabatha

DarkTabatha

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:06 pm

I like her Alex, we need a normal character around here lol! Her and Tab might get along well.
Back to top Go down
TwilightMoonFire

TwilightMoonFire

Number of posts : 64
Location : Reading Twilight and wishing that I was Rosalie so I could have Emmett holding me
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Race: Vampire
Name: Nyx
Appearance: She is about 5'5 with long black hair down to the floor, Topaz eyes but she wears red contacts, she looks 25.
Biography: She was born on July 15th in1313 to a Greek servant in a palace, other then that all she know is she was pushed out a window in 1338, thats when Erebas found her and changed her. She has the power to make her self and others around her look like someone else.
--Registration. - Page 10 384783f9zzfy177s-1

Name: Erebas
Appearance: He is 6'6 with short rust red/brown hair, Topaz eyes but he wears red contacts, He looks about 28.
Biography: He cant remember any thing before he was changed, but he thinks he was one of the princes of Troy. He's in love with Nyx, they got married for the first time in 1340. He has the power to change anyones memory.
--Registration. - Page 10 Erebas

Name: Calypso
Appearance: She is 5'3 with long bright red hair down to the small of her back, Topaz eyes but she too wears red contacts. She looks 17.
Biography: She was born on December 25th 1750 and was left on the steps of a church in Rome. She stayed in the care of the nuns until 1767 when she was walking down a dark ally and Nyx bit her in a moment of uncontrollable hunger after witch she has tried to make it up to Calypso but even to this day feels really bad about it. She has a healing touch
--Registration. - Page 10 Sulis2

--Registration. - Page 10 L_747ddeb514ac0fbc13cf87082affbc1b

All three are “spy's” right now in Volterra, Italy. They are going to help save Jason D'avbigne from the Volturi family, and then come to Forks to hide.

Last edited by TwilightMoonFire on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathrine_Cullen132

Kathrine_Cullen132

Number of posts : 931
Location : day-dreaming about Edward,Jasper,and Emmett fighting over me
House : Rosalie
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:58 pm

i like them
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1706908265593#!/pro
TwilightMoonFire

TwilightMoonFire

Number of posts : 64
Location : Reading Twilight and wishing that I was Rosalie so I could have Emmett holding me
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:01 pm

Thanks, I tryed to make them just for the event and the more I went the more I wanted to keep playing with them so I'm going to LOL
Back to top Go down
Kathrine_Cullen132

Kathrine_Cullen132

Number of posts : 931
Location : day-dreaming about Edward,Jasper,and Emmett fighting over me
House : Rosalie
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:03 pm

i think I'm going to work on a few more characters as well but their going to be vampires i think i haven't made up my mind
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1706908265593#!/pro
the last dance.

the last dance.

Number of posts : 5207
House : head of rosalie. true facts.
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:07 pm

Character Description
Annabelle Deupro (Annie)
Vampire
Female
Curled brown hair with golden highlights. Longer then her shoulders. Golden eyes, as a ‘vegetarian’. About 5’4” and is afraid of being left again.
--Registration. - Page 10 0506_nelly_furtado_b

Biography:
Annabelle was born in London, Ontario on July 13th, 1984. From the day Annabelle was born, she was sick with a disease that doctors could not figure out. When Annie turned five it finally went away and her and her family could lead a normal life. Finally, her parents could do things with Annie that they could never do before. They spoiled her, like a princess would be spoiled and never let her out of their site. After Annie turned 11, she begged her parents to let her attend a private school; they let her only on one condition; if she let them visit her every few months. Wanting to get away from the drama she agreed. On the day Annie turned 12, her parent enrolled her in Stane’s School for Girls and Boys. Annie was thrilled and quickly packed up her belongings. As a child Annie had grown her independence and had a slightly big attitude towards people who told her what to do, so when she entered the school everyone was immediately trying to get her to fit in. She ended up punching one of the Heads of the school in the face and everyone realized this was a strong headed girl. As the years went on and Annie hit the age of 14, she was known in the school as one of the most amazing artists. She had drawn many of the murals on the art walls and was welcomed into many of the popular clichés. Annie continued to have many visits from her parents but they were slowly drawing back into their normal lives. Away from her. Some days Annie felt like she was alone in the world, and other days was the star of the school. Annie hit 17 and was smart enough to get a scholarship from NYU, not that far from London. She took it immediately, again wanting to get away from the spotlight. She was so used to the city lights and glamour; she took it in without noticing any difference. Annie fit in quite fine but was considered an outsider growing up at Canada. Annie was used to not fitting in and took no notice of it. She was one of the most talented students in her professors’ class and was his ‘special student’. She had no idea of what ‘special’ was and took pride in it. The other students knew what ‘special’ was and stayed away from her. Annie was walking towards her apartment when she heard sharp breathing behind her. She had very sharp ears and her intake of the world was excellent and she knew something wasn’t right. Annie quickened her pace and the noise still was behind her. Annoyed, she whirled around to tell the stranger to stop. She came face to face with her professor. She was so shocked that she didn’t have any time to react and he quickly bit her. Annie woke up in pain half a day later. She had no idea where she was or how she had gotten there but knew something in her was changing.

New Life
As soon as Annie woke up from the ‘spell’, she knew she was different. Her senses were higher; she had better hearing and just felt funny. She looked around the foreign place she was in and knew she wasn’t in New York anymore. The sun was shining through the window and she was sparkling. She looked down, that was defiantly not normal. She immediately went to the mirror and saw she had bright red eyes and was amazingly beautiful. Annie felt so sick she fainted. When she awoke she found herself unable to remember her human life. Most parts she could faintly ‘see’ and the rest was a blur. Annie left the house immediately. She could not stand being held captive. While trying to get away she ran into the professor. She knew immediately that this was the man that had brought hell onto her. Growling, she attacked him with such force she didn’t know she had. In the end, Annie being the newborn, she won. She then left him lying dead on the street, alone. Annie wandered down the streets, keeping away from the main ones and sticking to the alleys. When she got out of town, she ran. Somehow she ended farther away then she meant for. She sat down, on the side of the road and tried to figure things out. She went back into the depths of her mind to find out what happened. That’s when it clicked. Annie remembered, during the time of her misery of the mythical creatures. She realized that they weren’t so mythical after all. Her last thought of that was “I’m a vampire…”

Moving to Forks
Annie had heard about the mysterious Cullen’s that dwelled in Forks. She knew that this was her destiny and there wasn’t any turning back. She took the last flight out of New York to Forks. When she got to the small town she went in search of the other vampires that could get her through life. She met up with Rosalie and became friends with her. Rose helped Annie to get enrolled in the high school, and meet up with some friends. There Annie met Rain. A rebellious turned vampire, who wanted to live a better life. Rain and Annie are close and inseparable. The two spend a lot of time together but are shunned from the rest of the school as ‘ditchers’. Because of Rain’s ‘problem’ the two are forced to leave school a day each week to feed.

Powers
Annie was an exceptional artist and that carried over. She can paint amazing pictures. Better then Leonardo De Vinci and the other famous artists. She hides it well, in fear that something horrible will happen again. Annie can notice any mistake in any paint stroke and is very careful to not fully prefect her paintings. Rain and Annie combined are very powerful and have each other’s back.

Other:
Annie has learned to live by her own rules and can be rebellious against others. Warning: Do not tick her off. She will not be pretty after betrayel...

**DONE! YEAHHH!!!!**
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
madlenkadoll

madlenkadoll

Number of posts : 632
House : I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. *coughcoughalicecoughcough* Hey! Coughing's not telling!!
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:30 pm

write a novel why don't you bree...

Nellie

Nellie is a vampire. She was changed in 1822 by a maniacal vampire that went around in a frenzy, changing every single person in a few cities before the Volturi stepped in. Nellie isn't content with her life and tries to overcome this musically which is why you almost never see her ears---they're always covered by her headphones. She has a boyfriend/husband named Tyler who she found in 1904. Her power is to send shadow messages over any distance, which is useful because she never talks. Everyone is always encouraging her to though. She is very pretty, brunette, and she looks about 19, but she hates mirrors and cameras and all poelpe except tyler. Every so often you will se her without headphones, as in this picture, but she keeps to herself.

--Registration. - Page 10 Manga8

Tyler

Tyler would love to be more outgoing, but Nellie holds him back. They talk through Nellie's endowment, her shadow messages. He appears to be about 20. He is a brunette too. He would ditch Nellie but he loves her more than the world and would do anything for her---even if that means giving himself up. He is the one who tries to get Nellie talking. He finally got her to say what she means through songs---she'll give him the title, he listens, he replies. But that takes a while and he really wants to hear her voice. He doesn't miss his human life at all. He lived in a orphanage for the first 15 years of it, and in a poorhouse for the other five.

--Registration. - Page 10 Manga9

Good? No?
Back to top Go down
http://madlenkadoll.deviantart.com
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 pm

HEY! I love my novel writing!
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:21 pm

awesome job!! (:
you can all rp now!
Back to top Go down
the last dance.

the last dance.

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:30 pm

FINALLY. Loi, I'm kidding. ILY Anna.
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

Number of posts : 7417
House : HEAD OF JASPER!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:31 pm

Hey Anna, can I change the pic in my character bio?
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/eclissata
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:51 am

NAME-- Oliver Christian
GENDER-- Male
RACE-- Vampire
AGE-- 16 (human yrs.) (21 yrs in existence)
BIRTHDAY-- June 1st, 1986
STATUS-- single.
FAMILY/ COVEN-- Oliver was left at an orphange when he was six years old. It was after Claudia's first successful race that he was attacked.
CREATOR-- Oliver has no idea who his creator was, but he quickly realized what he was and saw that he had to leave behind the city and move.
POWERS/ ABILITIES-- Oliver doesn't really see what a special ability is and what's not, after all the drastic changes and no one telling him what is and isn't normal, he really just sees any abilities as normal abilities. Unknown to him, he has superior intellegence and is stronger than many vampires, with a larger sense of stradegy than most vampires.
LIKES/ DISLIKES-- Loves cars and street racing, likes reading and writing. He dislikes people that try to tear anything close to him away, in conclusion, he just doesn't let anything mean too much to him.
FRIENDS-- After he had to move out of the city, any friends he did have, were gone, especially his closest friend Claudia. However he doesn't know that only a year after he was changed, so was she.
APPEARANCE-- Light brown hair with blond highlights, goldish-red eyes (he only just switched over to the vegetarian diet about a year ago), thin and slightly muscular.
DANGER-- Medium.
BIO-- Oliver was left at the orphanage when he was six. Upon his first year at school they realized he was a gifted child and sent him up a grade.

It wasn't very long before Oliver was adopted by a fairly wealthy family that enrolled him in a private school, however they put him back to his normal grade decided to let the school see it fit for him to advance a grade.

It was the first day at the bus stop when they were little that Claudia and Oliver became friends. This turned out well for each of them, considering they advanced grades at the same rate. The two were nearly inseperable.

Being the straight A student he was, it was unusual for him to become so facinated by the world of street racing, after finding his talent there, he quickly taught Claudia.

It was the one night he would never forget, Claudia had won her first official race and he was heading home when he was attacked cutting through the alley between two large buildings.

Three days later, he woke to find himself in that same alley with strangely percise senses. However, unknown to him, he carries a few extra abilities.

After coming to realize what he was he quickly left the city, which landed him in Forks, though he's not there much due to his hitman job, when he is, people usually take notice.

PICTURES--

(I couldn't decide which one I liked best Sad )
--Registration. - Page 10 ChrisWatrin2
--Registration. - Page 10 ChrisWatrin
and his car...
--Registration. - Page 10 Nissanskylinewithunderlights

(once again..... I just can't leave out the car.......)

And I believe that is everything.......

Last edited by xxx_vampiress_xxx on Sun May 04, 2008 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alu_Rathbone

Alu_Rathbone

Number of posts : 1966
House : Carlisle
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:25 pm

Name: Regina Armonzia (aka Aluna or Reggie)

Hair: Dark Brown

Hieght: five two

Personality: Hyper but also reserved... loves to talk... and shop... and loves having many friends has a massive hatred for the letters k, p, v, y. Does not like the words panties, anything that involves the reproduction organs both male and female... loves the when the word drawers or drawer is said with a southern accent... loves british accents... or the region surrounding that area... loves doctors... men in uniform... many other things... lol (god it's me in a nutshell)

Fears: being alone, spiders, the vaccum cleaner (don't ask), hospitals, reptiles, loosing everything i have worked so hard to attain. Loosing Matt and Mike...

Eyes: Gold

--Registration. - Page 10 Aish21P
(Regina Armonzia, *Aishwaria Rai*)

I moved to forks for the simple fact that it was somplace new. I was tired of watching the three twits who pose as the "royal family" of the vampire clan mess things up. So I, as the vampire princess, have decided that i wanted a vaction. I purchased a home for my friends and i on the out skirts of town near the Cullen household. My parents have been dead since 1918 due to a massive ship wreck where they burned to death. I have no siblings and my only family are my friends... Aro, Caius, and Marcus... and my fiance Riley Barthomeaus...

I am a new comer to Forks so please help out as much as possible. I am the princess of the vampiric world... but i do work as a song writer... I am in love with Riley... but madly in love with Matt... whom everyone seems to think is completely wrong for me.

Very long story/history.... goes way back to the beginning of our race... best if left unanswered but here goes. for a very long time my ancestors were born, and their parents became a vampire do to an attack... since the first of our kind started to roam... my family has always been on top... and then to conceal our existence we turned Aro, Caius, and Marcus and trained them to take the role as "rulers" of our kind. Anyways... when i turned 18 Aro turned me since my parents had not been able too... and i love it!

I am a vegetarian. So me and my friends are not a threat...

Mike and Matt have been at eachothers throats since 1917 when they met. And i have to choose one or i lose my crown... whats a girl to do.[b]

--Registration. - Page 10 Thecovenant2
(Riley B. *Steven Strait*)

--Registration. - Page 10 Shia_labeouf_2
(Matt, *Shia Lebeouf* ((I know totally spelled wrong)))

--Registration. - Page 10 293_crawford_chace_030308
(Jacob Landson, *Chase Crawford*)

--Registration. - Page 10 Chace-crawford-gossip-girl
(Jason Landson, *Chase Crawford*)

--Registration. - Page 10 6a00c225203bbb604a00e398af393d0003-
(Concordia Lumberg, *Leighton Meester*)

--Registration. - Page 10 Stickitpubc
(Omenzia Moore, *Vanessa Lengies*)

Last edited by Alunamai on Tue May 20, 2008 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christina1234
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

Number of posts : 1122
Location : Trying to beat Andy's 240 ups serve!! (i love my tennis pro :) )
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:05 pm

race: vampire

name: Laura Sorelle

hair: very long, black

height: 5, 4

eyes: vampire gold/black

personnality/description : reserved, not chatty. slightly intimidating, but nice. doesn't have a temper, very intelligent. doesn't like to be surrounded by many people. loves the color blue. loves water. has an unbelievably memory. is crazy fast (faster than edward!)

picture: --Registration. - Page 10 Kelly

bio: i came to forks for the same reason as many vampires would-- its rarely sunny. i am new, but i find it very easy to get around, considering my memory. i was changed by a vampire named Emily, who was killed right after. she was my sister. she was my only family, so i am alone. i have no job, but that's not an issue. i am very rich, considering i have been walking this earth since 1545. i was changed at the age of 15. i dont love being a vampire, but i dont hate it. i have never tasted human blood, and i am pretty much immune to the scent. i have an average sized house of my own, but i live on the outskirts, so most people believe i live with my mom. i DO go to forks high shool, but hardly ever talk to anyone, because, obviously, i am "younger than them." i talk to people outside school.

i am a simple vampire. playing a young role is deffinently hard. worst, i left where i used to live, a place called Moncame, because one of my friends was getting suspisious. right when i left he found out the truth about me and my life. now he's desperate to find me...for reasons i dont know.[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://tamorapiercecrazy.nice-boards.net/
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:12 pm

*oops missed her power

power: Laura has the ability to take others' powers. dont get me wrong- the people who she takes from still have their own power, but now Laura has it too. Right now she can mind read and tell the future. very interesting mix.
Back to top Go down
Siren Rene

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Okay i am a total klutz i totally forget to give sella powers......

Sella can alter her features to match any persons she has seen.

She does not do this often she remains most of the time in her own features.
Back to top Go down
loveTwilight!

loveTwilight!

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:45 pm

race: vampire

name: John Mayson

description: 6' feet tall, extremely friendly. short hair, eyes are vampire gold or black. he has no fears, except losing Laura. he plays a 16 year old boy. increadibly strong. loves talking to humans.

picture:--Registration. - Page 10 Person-1

bio: John and Laura are in love. (sorry i missed that in Laura's bio, but i hadn't invented John yet!) Came to forks with Laura, and lives in a small house on his own close to hers, but most often he's at her house. John doesn't mind being a vampire, because it means he can stay with laura forever. he doesn't have any special powers, and was changed two years after laura was, in front of Laura's eyes. he's stayed with Laura ever since. which means he hasnt tasted Human blood either. he goes to forks high school. he has no problem interacting with humans.

John's only problem is that Laura is growing very worried about the human that is hunting her. she grows more and more apart from him and everything.

(sorry its so short but i ahve to go. any questions, you can pm me)
Back to top Go down
Selene Papillon

Selene Papillon

Number of posts : 5275
House : EMMETT CULLEN!
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:45 am

NAME- Mercedes Veyron
GENDER- Female
RACE- Vampire
AGE- 17 human years, 25 years in existence.
BIRTHDAY- June 15th, 1983
STATUS- single.
FAMILY/COVEN- The Denali coven is her original coven but she found that there wasn't enough roads or people to street race or drift, she left and began wandering the states until entering Washington where Alice came to find her.
CREATOR- Tanya, she lives in Alaska, the Cullens don't know everything they do...
POWERS/ABILITIES- Mercedes is faster than most vampires, stronger than many vampires and is smarter than almost all the vampires out there.
LIKES/DISLIKES- Likes cars, street racing, money, shopping and weapons, lots of weapons. Dislikes annoyingly cocky people, or people that deliberately start fights.
FRIENDS- Seems to live two lives, one in which she has a very high popularity and the other, where it's best if you stay clear, afterall once you're tangled in with a hitman, you're basically as screwed as they are.
APPEARANCE- blonde, average height and has midnight blue eyes, except when she's killing someone, they appear to be ice blue.
DANGER- high
BIO- Was born in New York City and by the age of 13 she was already illegally street racing and was already ranked amung the best. By the time she bacame age to legally drive she had dominated the blacklist throughout the state, taking her place as the rightful queen of drifting.

When she was 17 she went up to British Columbia, Canada and crossed paths with Tanya, who was on the hunt for a betraying vampire. Tanya attacked and Mercedes woke up in the company of the Denali coven, in Alaska.

After spending a year in Denali Alaska with the Denali coven, she grew tired of the emptiness and the lack of racing and decided to leave the Denali coven and wandered through the rest of the states, slowly becoming known in the racing world throughout the country.

It was only a few months after leaving the Denali that one group of highly ranked racers took a defeat very badly and Mercedes found herself fighting them and liking it. When they came after her a couple nights later was when she decided she was going to go into the hitman business and thus began her hitman career.

Eventually Mercedes came to Washington, this being a state she had yet to visit she was interested in what she could find on the racing side of things and on business. While out hunting she was jumped by Alice and Emmett, completely freaked out by their enthusiasm she soon found herself being pulled along by the energy filled Alice towards the Cullen mansion.

After meeting the rest of the Cullens, who conviced her to stay in Forks, Mercedes bought a mansion on the other side of town, surrounded by trees and a garage filled with many cars.

PICTURES-

--Registration. - Page 10 Hayden_panettiere_1191168882

and the car--
Street Car:
--Registration. - Page 10 Red-stripped-mustang
Drifting Car:
--Registration. - Page 10 Nissan-350z-fast-furious-movie1
Back to top Go down
IndigoBleuC13

IndigoBleuC13

Number of posts : 324
Location : Trying to discover the identity of the person i always am in my dreams, buit is not me...
House : Jasper. Mysteryyyyyyyyyyious (and i spelled mysterious wrong!)
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:45 pm

Name: Indigo "Indie" Bleu Brandt
race: Vampire
Looks: has golden brown, hair that goes just slightly farther then her shoulder blades, huge eyes, and is slightly taller then average. She was 13 when she was bitten, so she looks younger then her brothers. she's a frshmman in High school. She is a very solitary person
bio: In 1933 Indigo and her 2 brothers Euan and Caleb got bitten by their vampire convict father. It was completely an acident, but their father nev er completely got over it. 8 years ago Indigo, Euan, and Caleb were forced by their father to run away from their Maine home. They never heard form him again. They now live in Forks, where they have many problems arising. Indie is incredibly rebelious, people are always wondering why a 13, 15, and 17 year old group of kids are living alone, and why DO they live so far out on that weird orchard???
Powers: Indie has many gifts, the most promient of which is the power to create illusions. She also is a talented musician with a black belt in Karate, and has visions of things happening while they are happening (kind of like Live Feedback). Of her family, she is the most powerful, and the most dangerous (7 out of 10).
photo:
https://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb140/sunshinerobz/Emma/?action=view&current=Emma07.jpg
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Alright.
You can all RP now
Have fun!

-sorry it took so long!!
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:50 pm

YAY!!! thank you Anna!
Back to top Go down
electric city !

electric city !

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:07 pm

No problem at all! That's why I'm here!

And next time I take forever to check here, you all have permission to bug me constantly until I do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxx_vampiress_xxx

xxx_vampiress_xxx

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:12 pm

OK! sounds good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Registration.
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Registration Office-
Jump to: