Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

--Registration.

Go down 
+92
werewolfadict
Bite Me Bryce
biteme335
Somebodyz*Angel
twilove789
xXBeSafeXx
Elizibeth
Mirabelle_DeLaCroix
punkyvamp
Eternal_Esme
Bella45
EdwardAddict17
dasha92
vampirelalouch17
Silly_Beth
vampirelover17
false pretence.
crescentmoon
Lizatamoore
spinningpeanut
TaStEmYrAiNbOoW
cinderella101
xXxVampGirlxXx
Malina
xxlizzyloserxx
_iHartJasper_
janedoes
Elizabeth Cullen
pack22
abbi-cullen
Claudia Cullen
Sarah Rose
Avery
bellzcullen
jaspers_gurl_23
Leanne
peechez1001
luvia
shingATyou
Hathi
[LostWithoutYou]
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
IndigoBleuC13
Selene Papillon
loveTwilight!
Alu_Rathbone
madlenkadoll
Alexandria
Imprinted Image
TwilightMoonFire
blairchuckbutterflies
Sonia Cullen
lookaftermyheart
delilahcullen
Kathrine_Cullen132
DarkTabatha
forbidden__love
Dawnbreaker
bellacullen51
xxx_vampiress_xxx
Blair White
Snowlulu
Siren Rene
KeitheUndead
softballgirl1136
amiliyn
Marianna
Thats.What.You.Get
the last dance.
xbloodandtearsx
rellit
Isabella
Dani_Cullen
Rosealie
Lianne*Alanna
Bella923
Lexy Cullen
Alice_has_long_hair
Smooth-As-Velcro
AmeCullen
cirque_du_freak
Edwardluver95
emmettforever
ClumsyCat
AtReYuFrEaK
~*Tulip Dreamz*~
imortalsky
mdnghtHolly
alyvolturi
missmack123
Eternity'sTime
electric city !
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah Rose

Sarah Rose

Number of posts : 44
House : Lovable.Fun.Teddy Bear.Emmett.
Registration date : 2008-05-11

--Registration. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:00 pm

---Girl
---Human
---Sarah Eliza Holiday ((only answers to the name Sarah Rose))
---Long blonde hair that reaches to abdomen, liquid silver eyes, fringe over right eye, height is 5’3 && gets annoyed when people call her short, shy when you first meet her, trusts very few, has self esteem issues, funny, weird, she’s 14 going on 15 in November((even though she looks 18 )), loves to read, lets her mind drift away, open-minded, deathly afraid of spiders, gets lost easily, && gets lost in thought. Her personality is very unusual: shy yet outgoing, funny, loud, annoying, mysterious, hardly ever makes sense, tells the dead truth unless she’s got something to hide, random, secretive, && active yet lazy. Carry’s a knee high pink && black striped bunny everywhere.((Button eyes && a Tim Burton cartoon smile; her soul was transferred into the doll by an old voodoo priestess for an unexplained reason, but he[Moogle; the bunny] has the same personality as Sarah Rose))
---Look like this but with a bit mor fringe:
--Registration. - Page 12 012521

--- Moved from Southern California to Forks, WA because her parents thought the family should have a fresh start. She lives with her 12 year old brother, Travis, her 16 year old brother, Nick, her 4 year old sister, Shelby, && her mom, Nancy, && dad, John. Her father has transferred to Forks police station && her mother is a stay at home mom. She lives close towards the border of LaPush && Forks. Single. She now goes to Forks High School as a Sophomore with her brother Nick as a Junior. Not much is known about her && her family. Because of her practice in Wicca she’s been accused of associating with everything dark creature there ever was. Thus making her keep it a secret, even though she has never done anything wrong, the harassment didn’t stop. So her parents decided that moving to Forks would give her && her family a chance to start over.

---Conflict: She is secretly in love with a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
DarkTabatha

DarkTabatha

Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:21 pm

Nice profile, you are now free to play. Good luck making sense of everything :)
Back to top Go down
jaspers_gurl_23

jaspers_gurl_23

Number of posts : 687
Location : Eating pancakes with Steven Strait of course. Did I mention they were Chocolate Chip?
House : Reading, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, ATV Riding, and of course The Twilight Academy!
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:27 pm

---Male
---Human
---Trace Mason Kingston
---Trace is 18 years old. He is a senior at Forks High. Has longish emo black hair, light blue eyes, and very pale skin. He is 6'1". He has two piercings above and off to the side of his mouth and two nose rings. *He doesn't always wear these*. He has tattoos all the way up his arms. He almost always wears a gray vest with either nothing underneath or a t-shirt and black skinny jeans with creatively odd shoes. He loves music, can play the guitar, and sing very well. He enjoys the bands Metro Station, Flyleaf, and Paramore. He is not afraid of anything accept rejection :). He has a girlfriend of two weeks named Riley.

---Trace was born in Sacramento, California. His mom died when he was 4. He lived with his dad there until he was 13. At that age, he ran away to Forks to live with his friend Anthony (Ant). For a few years he just worked on his music instead of going back to school, but when Anthony graduated high school, which was when Trace was 15, he had to go back to school because Ant needed the space during the day. Trace enrolled in Forks High that year as a sophmore. When Trace graduates in the spring, he gets Ant's house because Ant is moving somewhere more work appropriate and promised to wait until Trace graduated and was able to get a job.

---This is Trace:--Registration. - Page 12 Traceee-1

Hope you like him!!!
Back to top Go down
http://itwilight.omgforum.net
jaspers_gurl_23

jaspers_gurl_23

Number of posts : 687
Location : Eating pancakes with Steven Strait of course. Did I mention they were Chocolate Chip?
House : Reading, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, ATV Riding, and of course The Twilight Academy!
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:28 pm

(sorry tab i forgot to take out the part where it says he has a gf. cuz he doesnt!)
Back to top Go down
http://itwilight.omgforum.net
Claudia Cullen

Claudia Cullen

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:22 pm

---Girl
---Vampire
---Claudia Redlock
---Short blonde hair. 5"6 Shy on the inside. Loves forests and caves.
--- https://2img.net/h/i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/bautofailures/cassi_thomson.jpg Except older
--- She is in Forks because the forests were appealing. She has two sisters. Alyssa Redlock (Looks 25) and Ruby Redlock (Looks 28) They have jjust arrived in Forks. They do not have jobs although Alyssa draws and sells a few pictures and Ruby designs clothes. None of them are in love. Claudia became a vampire when she was swimming. A wave hit her, smashing her against the rock. She was found and changed but she does not know who by. Alyssa was then changed when she was mugged and beaten and then Alyssa almost killed Ruby until Claudia stopped her, changing her instead. They are all vegetarians but Ruby finds it very hard. They live just next to the forest in a small cottage.
Claudia goes to Forks High School. Ruby can be dangerous but Alyssa and Claudia are less dangerous. Claudia is secretly lusting after a werewolf who she hasn't met but has only smelt. She finds the smell pleasant.

Thats me =)
Back to top Go down
DarkTabatha

DarkTabatha

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:27 pm

^ you can play now :)
Back to top Go down
Claudia Cullen

Claudia Cullen

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:51 pm

Hmm... I just want to say tht I look more like Hayden Panettiere =)
Back to top Go down
abbi-cullen

abbi-cullen

Number of posts : 72
House : EMMETT!!!! cause hes a TEDDIE BEAR!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:15 pm

---female
---human
---krissa vanterbell
---Krissa loves changing her appearance and cannot be in public without her makeup. She tends to look older with her hair longer and this year has taken to it being short. Only a few freckles are on her face, almost all redheads tend to have a few at the least. Her dimples are her favorite feature and she is usually smiling or laughing…although she may be laughing at you. Those lovely green eyes that she has are always framed in mascara at the least and usually some eyeliner and eye shadow accompanies it. Her bottom lip is much fuller than her top lip, but she thinks this makes for a beautiful smile. Her nose is narrow, but turns up at the end and, although she doesn’t like it, it’s not ugly at all. Her body isn’t really stick straight although she is extremely skinny it is set off with a few nice curves here and there. After a long summer of tanning she usually is a tad bit dark, and covered in freckles of course, but by Christmas she’s back to her pale skin tone.
-----Registration. - Page 12 Aly9
---Krissa has lived in Forks all of her life and so did both of her parents, and her grandparents, and on and on. She is an only child but she still isn't spoiled by her parents. Since the town of Forks is so small she doesn't have a job, but desperately wants one. She isn't going out with anyone but she desperately wants a boyfriend. She lives with her parents in a relatively small house and goes to school at Forks High School.
---She is obsessed with reading and desperately wants to fall in love just like a character from one of her books.
Back to top Go down
DarkTabatha

DarkTabatha

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:42 pm

^Approved, good to go
Back to top Go down
peechez1001

peechez1001

Number of posts : 370
House : Member of The Alice House!
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:06 pm

I made a mistake and wrote that she does not go to forks when I meant to write she does go to forks highschool. oops
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peechez1001
pack22

Number of posts : 13
Location : La Push Washington XxProud Memeber of Alice HousexX
House : cliff diving (it really is recreational)...doing stuff with my youth group...chilling with Jake,Embry
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: my rp character   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:02 am

name: Olivia
race: werewolf
She has short spunky hair and an attitude to match it! She is about five seven and has a thick build, she's not fat but she's not super modle skinny...she's healthy. Her style is like fairly christian, but more like a punk chirstian...if you can invision that. She is also a strong christian as well... She is pretty outgoing and fun but can go from party hardy to the most serious person on the planet if the occasion is right. She love's to go running as a wolf early morning and accels in pack communications; her favourite place to be is with her pack running, feeling the wind against her fur, she loves talking without talking as well!
this is a pic of her in person...

--Registration. - Page 12 Enviornmentalcampdaytwocavingect034

and this a pic of her spirit wolf...

--Registration. - Page 12 Myspiritwolf

I hope that these pictures show up!

but okay so now for the biography....well here it goes

So Olivia was in La Push but she was taken away and raised in Texas with her mother and two brothers. One older, Mark and one younger, Bam; she's always been real close to her brothers and is a tomboy to the core! But once she turned thirteen she underwent the 'change'....you know....the one everymother dreads.....the one that lets you know if you've caught the upper half of the gene pool..you know the werewolve change! There she was praying her little heart out and then bam she burst into a hudge ball of fur. So after her mom Ev realized that her daughter had taken after her dad in more than a couple of ways she took her back to her hometown to get in touch with her roots and to find new found self some more. She's lived in La Push since then, she's now fifteen and is happier than ever. She's currently trying to find a way to talk with God so that she can recoup her realationship with him. She's still struggling with having all of her thoughts and beliefs juded by the rest of the pack; it tears her up to have her thoughts and hurts about her relationship with God made public to the rest of the guys. She has found a way to keep some of the stuff between her and God but most of it slips out as she phases. It kills her because she has to work soo hard to keep stuff from the pack, and she LOVES to be in her spirit wolf form too! She has the biggest battle and it's not even against a leeche!...its against herself and having privacy in the form she can't stand and being transparent in the form that she loves.....

and she doesnt have a job...has a crush but feels invisible to him....she's not very dangerous unless you question her salvation and or any of her brothers, in the pack or other wise...and is a full flegedged omnivore!!

thanks for reading this and please get back to me as soon as you can!
Back to top Go down
DarkTabatha

DarkTabatha

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:29 pm

^ very nice you can play now Pack
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cullen

Elizabeth Cullen

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:45 am

(I'm new to this site, so I hope I'm doing this right!)

Race: Human

Name: Elizabeth Wryson

Description: Elizabeth is tall, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She's pretty pale, with a heart shaped face. She's not very outgoing, but not very shy, either. She just takes a while to warm up to people, but once she does, she talks... a lot. She's a bit more perceptive than most people (for instance, she can read people very well, and she can pick up on how people are feeling in a situation). She spends a lot of time reading (some people would call her a bookworm).

Picture: [url]http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/specials/beauties07/everyage/christina_ricci.jpg [/url] (Yes, it's Christina Ricci... I hope I didn't duplicate someone's picture. If I did please let me know!)

Bio: Elizabeth has lived in Forks her whole life. She is 18 and is a senior at Forks High School. She has a pretty good sized family. Her mom is a doctor who works in the same hospital as Carlisle, but she rarely interacts with him or any of the Cullens. Elizabeth's father owns a small restaurant in Forks, so she spends some of her afternoons working there. She has an older brother named Sam, who attends Harvard (therefore making her parents place tremendous pressure on her to also do well in school). She also has two sisters, both younger- Emily, who is 14, in the ninth grade at Forks High School, and is completely boycrazy, and Lily, who is two and spends her days constructing buildings out of Legos. Her extended family also lives in Forks, and she is best friends with her cousin.

Because her mother is a doctor, Elizabeth's family lives in a pretty nice house on the outskirts of Forks. She does not have a boyfriend, or many friends at all, for that matter. At school, she doesn't interact with many people because she's always daydreaming, or talking to her cousin, or reading.

Conflict: Elizabeth isn't the kind of person who gets into conflict easily. She's led a very boring, very normal life so far. But one day, although she tries to distance herself from other students at Forks High, she ends up befriending a mysterious guy... who just happens to be a vampire.
Back to top Go down
janedoes

janedoes

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:30 am

Name: Evelyn Jane Mubarak

Physical description: Evie didn't look like most people in Forks. She unjustly blamed her Egyptian father for her more prominent and exotic features like her slender nose, violently green eyes, bronze complexion, and high cheekbones. Of course, being 5'11" didn't help her blend in with the crowd. The only feature that gave her a feeling of normalcy was her long, dark hair that hung delicately around her oval face.

--Registration. - Page 12 Ejm001

Biography: After the death of her husband in the tragic 1999 EgyptAir flight 990, Evelyn's mother, Becca, packed up what was left of her urban New York City life--all of which fit into a small artist's studio in Soho--and, with the money she made selling any artwork she couldn't stuff in the back of her 1986 Honda Civic hatchback, moved back to Forks and what was left of the family she left behind when she was 19.

Evie, who was nine at the time, didn't remember much of her father--who studied Egyptian art and had traveled incessantly for work--and now had the company of her cousin and best friend, Elizabeth; so, much of the pain she should have felt at the time was still laying dormant inside of her. Such was not the case for her mother who locked herself in her studio and away from her only daughter, who bore the face she so dearly missed.

With most of her spare time, Evie read classic novels, memorized science books, and spent hours with Elizabeth listening to the rhythmic beat of the rain on the roof. Vowing never to be the poor, struggling artist her mother was, she shunned some of her natural talents and dedicated what she earned working at her Uncle's restaurant toward a hefty college savings.

For the most part, she was a normal 17 year old senior at Forks High. She played on the school softball team, ran track, took honors classes, and gave into the one artistic ability she simply couldn't shy away from: singing. But beneath the surface Evelyn carried a secret illness that, despite all her efforts, wasn't getting any better. Little did she know, there could be a cure beyond her wildest dreams...
Back to top Go down
KeitheUndead

KeitheUndead

Number of posts : 70
House : Things. O_O
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:39 pm

Username:Nafretiti
Character Name: Nafretiti
Race: Vampire
History: Nafretiti was born to unknown parents, as she was taken away to an organization as a young child. This organization was built solely to exterminate those of the Vampire species that disrupt the natural balance of vampires and humans. She does not drink human blood, because the organization forbids it. She has a partner named Edge, who is a werewolf. (YES SHE'S FRIENDS WITH THEM XD) She can shift her appearance completely, any time she wishes to, including her complete scent. Her current mission is to bring down a psychotic man making dolls out of human people. She must also protect one of these creations known as Shikyo. She currently resides in the reigon of Okinawa, Japan in a small cramped apartment. She attends college there, but she has been to almost all colleges in the world.

Description: She is quite cocky, with a very little sense of danger.

Character Picture: https://2img.net/h/i151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/IceAngel48844/121449793485861.jpg
Back to top Go down
KeitheUndead

KeitheUndead

Number of posts : 70
House : Things. O_O
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:40 pm

(Forget the username xD I used that for a different forum that requires it)
Back to top Go down
_iHartJasper_

_iHartJasper_

Number of posts : 1292
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:29 pm

Name: Marion Wright

Medium length razor cut hair,that always falls infront of her right eye. People in Henderson have a tendancey to right away label her as the hardcore emo of the town but, she is nothing more than an artist. She enjoys drawing whats around her and making it into her own thing. She is always seen wearing either a uniquely styled tee or just a plain band shirt. Her curved hips are complimented by her holey jean that would fall off if she hadn't always wore a belt. Her eyes are a glistening hazel.

--Registration. - Page 12 628247dk156juqe1

Biography

Marion Wright is a mere 17 year old girl who was born in the town of Henderson, Nv. She is always seen sitting out on a bench far from home. Marion's parents, August and Bill Wright had been involved in a tragic accident. Neither one of them were wearing their seatbelts when a drunk driver hit them head on at 95 miles per hour. Instant Death.
Ever since the accident Marion felt so alone. She knew no family to stay with so she lived alone in the house for years. Up until now. She had decided since her 18th birthday was coming close she wanted to find out her families past.
She haas found a site that traces back centuries of families pasts. As she searched her name it had occured to her that her dad had once told her of one of her greater uncles. He had described him to her that he had medium length hair that always looked a mess. " Child O' mine, this uncle of yours isnt't as normal as you may think he is. His eyes glistened a golden yellow and underneath was a beautiful purple shadowing that looked as if he hadnt gotten sleep in weeks. His skin was as pale as I had ever seen in my days." My father had described what I used to read about, these beautiful creatures we like to call...vampires. " Do not argue with me child, for there are NO such things as vampires. Your uncle is dead and thats that. Now sleep child O' mine."
I had found out his name. my Uncle.
Jasper Hale. He was last seenin Forks, Washington over hundreds of years ago.

June 27th 2008:

I have arrived in Forks.
Jasper Hale I know your alive. I wont beliieve the bullshit my father has told me over the past years. Hes gone now, he cant stop me, I will find you. Prove to myself that your alive and that vampires are real!

As my search is just starting I will also have to search for a place to stay besides the inside of my pick up truck. Maybe I can get a job at that sports shop I just past.

June 28th 2008

I realize that not only am I in search for my Uncle Jasper but fore something else, something I should be running from and not throwing myself at. Back when I was smaller, I had felt I was being followed. Not in a good way though. Everyday when I were to walk home from school I could sense a guy following me but I could never turn around fast enough to see him. Until that day came, I was 12 and walking home like I normally did and a guy in a hooded sweater crossed pathswith me. He had slightly looked at me and grinned. As the sunlight hit his cheek he glistened. His eyes were a golden yellow as had purple shadowing beneath. As he passed I heard a slight whisper " O' Child the blood of you smells so innocent and sweet. It shall be drained of when you have matured fully. On the night of your 18th birthday. Newborn you shall become."

1 month till the night I turn 18. What shall be done? Hopefully I will find my Uncle Jasper by the night of my birthday.
That man for that day. He is the one who causes my nightmares but, he is the one that made me believe vampires are real so I give him my heart for that.

Looking back at the notes in my glove compartment.

" I watch your every move.
Watch as you sleep.
I haunt you in your dreams
as you fill my head.
To change you when you mature but as I watch you more.
I fall deeply
Into your hazel eyes.
Maybe you'll be spared?
Don't get your hopes to high."
-- Your vampire stalker"

Is this vampire falling for me? The thought of it drains the bad thoughts that he had put in my head. He could be playing me though.

The days draw nearer and my fear drowns me alive.

Will I be spared?

Last edited by _iHartJasper_ on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emsilleh
xxlizzyloserxx

xxlizzyloserxx

Number of posts : 58
House : Acting, drawling, reading, writing, video games
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:32 pm

---Boy
---Vampire
---Renefe De'Zafar
Renefe is 17 and '6"2, has long midnight black hair that reaches about mid chest, he has shockingly deep blue eyes, He's the outgoing heroic type if you willl, he never likes to back down from a challenge, sometimes he can be quite stubborn and has a wicked smart-alickly sense of humor though he has his moments where he can be sensitive and very open, he likes to put up a front that seems like it has no cracks. A lot of times he can come off as mean or rude but that's only because he prefers to put up walls to see who actually cares enough to tear them down.
--Registration. - Page 12 Japaneseanimehottie
Renefe has come to forks because he has no where else to run. A small secluded town may just be his perfect hidding spot from his brother Ceres and his evil clan of vampires who walk the streets looking to kill him. Renefe's father, Stephen De'Zafar, was once a mighty ruler but then one night a group of hungry nomadic vampiers decided to stop in uninvited precisley on the hour of Ceres's corranation to become king they tore through the the crowds of people draining them of their lives, at last the only survivors where the two brothers. Ceres begged for his life and as a result they were turned and given to Nevicid a powerful 1,000-year-old vampire who kept them as her play things and tormented them every waking hour of their misrable lives until one day Renefe escaped from Nevicid's evil clutches. Nevicid sent Ceres on a quest to find and slay his brother. Ceres had grown to hate and resent his brother over the years leaving him to be tormented alone, so he put everything into the hunt for his brother he had become obsessed with it, it was almost a need.
When Renefe first escaped he vowed to return one day and slay Nevicid and free his brother and Alaria, another servant of Nevicid whom had fallen madly in love with.
Renefe Resented Nevicid and her vampire clan for tuning people just to torture for their pure amusement, using people like they were things and nonimportant. Renefe is neighter carnevore nor vegetarian he is both. He understands the delecate blance of the human race and their relationships with one another. Most of the time he will drink from animals but if he happens to come across someone who will mostlikely die, why not help himself? Renefe really dosen't have a home so he just wanders about the woods at night looking for a snack and avoiding his brother. Renef for the most part isn't dangerous, but get on his nerves and the option of biting your head off is never quite crossed off the list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspce.com/xxlizzyloserxx
Malina

Malina

Number of posts : 8
House : Drawing, Reading, Singing, Writing, outdoor activities
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:46 pm

Race: Werewolf
Name: Malina Chrysaor

Description: Hair-
Quote :
The hand belonged to a girl slightly shorter than me that had beautiful brown hair and stunning blue eyes. A streak of cream blonde hair went down through her bangs, and at the top of the blonde streak was a small section of black and another section of red. The tip of the cream blonde was an even darker shade of dishwater blonde that accented her pale skin perfectly.
She generally wears her hear down, straight and long, but when she curls her hair, it strangely gets shorter.
General Appearance- Generally, Malina dresses in jeans or caprees, Converse All-Stars, and an adorable shirt of some kind.
Transformed Appearance- As a wolf, Malina has dark brown fur with cream ears. A darker blonde streak runs from behind her ear down her back all the way to the tip of her tail. She has a red Doberman spot above her right eye, and a black Doberman spot above her left eye.
Age- 17 almost 18, looks 16
Height- 5’ 7”
Weight- 137 lbs.
Personality- Malina can be a bit of a trouble maker at times, but most of it is just innocent fun. She loves to taunt vampires in her spare time, but again, this is just innocent fun. She has a devious streak, but is very protective of her friends. She is fiercely loyal to all her friends, and would give her life for any one of them. She has a deep interest in art and music.
Likes- Wolves, fruit, eating, music, movies… etc.
Dislikes- vampires, obnoxious people... etc.
Hobbies- Drawing, reading, writing, singing, outdoor activities, listening to music, watching movies

--Registration. - Page 12 Malinac

Bio: Malina moved to Forks on her mother’s request; she just couldn’t take her ‘little wolf’s’ presence anymore. Everyone at her old school in California knew she was a werewolf… or at least the descendant of a long line of werewolves. She used to have a family… until they were all killed while she was away on a vacation. She tried to get revenge on their killer, but he keeps evading her, and coincidentally led her to Forks, the place her mother sent her to live. She is a new face in the town, and tries to stay discrete so she doesn’t have any ties to the people of the town when she leaves again.
Malina works in a local bookstore, where she can relax and watch everyone that comes in. Mal has always been single… she doesn’t want to have to hurt anyone close to her if the need arises. She definitely doesn’t want someone’s death on her hands except that of the murderer of her family. When she’s not in the bookstore relaxing, she’s at her home in La Push, reading or doing anything else that she wants. She no longer goes to any school, being that she graduated from her old High School before she left. Malina is very dangerous when she want to be, so don’t get on her bad side. She will not hesitate to protect herself.

Conflict: Malina is currently searching for the madman that killed her family, and trying not to let anyone else get hurt or killed. She tries to stay away from people, but will talk to people if they want to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfhana.proboards92.com
xXxVampGirlxXx

xXxVampGirlxXx

Number of posts : 463
Location : With Edward. I told him that every second his lips on on mine, I'd tell him a quote from Twilight ;D
House : singing, acting, writing, drawing, reading, snowboarding, ice-skating

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:56 pm

--- Species: Vampire
--- Full Name: Alexandra Marie Jasmine
--- Physical Description: Lexi is 5'2" and weights 105 pounds. She had long brown hair that she dyed purple just before she was bitten. Her human eyes were green hazel wolf eyes. Since they were hazel, they sometimes turned yellowy or grayish. Wolf eyes mean you have a ring of black around you iris. She had really pale skin, like Bella. She was fairly pretty, but not gorgeous. Now that she is changed, she is breathtaking. She was changed at age fourteen and was born fifteen years ago.
--- Pictures: http://edwardslamb.deviantart.com/art/Alexandra-Marie-Jasmine-90297442
http://edwardslamb.deviantart.com/art/Lexi-Sparkling-92112150
--- Bio and History: Alexandra can be called any nickname that can be derived from her first or last name. As a human she hated her life. She was the only goth girl in a school of preps and gangsters. She hated being told what to do by authorities. She always rebelled against her mother. When she was bitten, Fabian, the vampire who created her was too controlling. He also hunted humans, which Lexi, being the rebel that she was, decided to never bite one human, just because Fabian practically ordered her to. She eventually ran away from him and realized that she could feed off animals. She currently is nomadic and has only been a vampire for one year. She is searching for someone to join her (it doesn't have to be a romantic companion) and a place she can stay that she likes. Shes at Forks trying to decide if this is where she wants to stay, and if there are any vampires or humans she can change that she'd like to accompany her in eternity. She is going to attend Forks High School as a fourteen year old freshman. She hated blood as a human so she can resist it easily even though she is a young vampire. Its practically a special ability. She loves to sing and had a great voice as a human. He talent was perfected by her change because it is so beautiful that if anyone hears her sing, they become awed and can't function enough to move. She is not dangerous because she made a vow to herself to never kill a human, so she would be in perfect rebellion against her creator.
--- Goals: Lexi's goal is finding a home and someone to share it with. Also to rebel against anyone who tries to control her and of course, not be exposed to the public for what she really is. Lastly, she hopes to never be found by Fabian, for she believes he is looking for her.

Last edited by xXxVampGirlxXx on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://edwardslamb.deviantart.com
cinderella101

cinderella101

Number of posts : 13
House : reading, writing stories, drawing
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Name: Twyla Rue Baxley
Race: Werewolf

Physical Description: Twyla has black hair with some maroon streaks in it. Her eyes are a carmel hazel color. She has pale skin, which looks paler than usual because she is always wearing black clothing. She refuses to go anywhere without her black arm warmers and her maroon heart belt buckle.

Personality: Twyla doesn't particularly liked to be messed with. Whenever she gets angry, she leaves school saying that she is "sick." Instead of going home, however, she usually heads into the woods and transforms so that she can run around and clear her head. She is overly cautious of other people and takes a long time deciding whether someone is trustworthy or not.

Biography: Twyla grew up in Forks until she was two. Amelia, Twyla's mother, died after having Twyla's younger brother, Joshua. Arthur, Twyla's father, then moved the family to San Francisco.

Years later, when they were sixteen, Twyla and her twin sister, Alexandria, were attacked by a vampire on their way home from a friend's house. Twyla was able to get away, but Alexandria's body was never found despite all of the help from the police. Of course, Twyla didn't realize until later that the man who had taken her sister was a vampire.

Twyla's father moved the family back to Forks after this incident. After only a few months back in Forks, Twyla began to show the signs of turning into a werewolf. The color of her wolf fur is white, and her eyes are the same carmel hazel as her human eyes.

Now, Twyla is wondering if her younger brother will become one as well. She knows that there are other werewolves around, but she is even more cautious around them than humans because she doesn't know if anyone will accept her into their pack.

She and her father and brother live in a small house on the outskirts of Forks. Twyla and Joshua both go to Forks High School.

Pictures:
--Registration. - Page 12 Anime_Punk_Girl_by_neighhx
Twyla Baxley

--Registration. - Page 12 TwylaasawolfpicinJPG
Twyla as a wolf

--Registration. - Page 12 Pic_01
Joshua Baxley (Twyla's brother)

-----------

Name: Scarlett Angel Raine
Race: Vampire

Physical Description: Angel has long, straight, brown hair and green eyes. She always wears her favorite brown and orange hat. She often wears skirts and tanktops with her favorite brown boots.

Personality: Angel, as she is called, has a sweet personality. She doesn't really like the idea that she is a vampire, but she does like the fact that she can practically speak with animals. As a human, Angel had a high perception of the feelings of animals. When she became a vampire, that sense became so strong that she can speak to animals in a spiritual way. She now only hunts predatory animals, so her feeding grounds are often farther and farther away.

Biography: As a human, Angel lived in Seattle. She was turned into a vampire one night on her way home from the drug store. She had been out picking up her grandmother's prescription pills when she was attacked.

The vampire left her to die, but instead she went through three excrutiating days of pain. Her thirst for blood was so great when she woke that she went on a killing spree in Seattle until she was stopped by Oliver Thorn, who later became her boyfriend. Oliver is seventeen.

Angel now lives with Oliver in Forks. They go to Forks High School together.

Pictures:
--Registration. - Page 12 Brown-Hair
Scarlett Raine

--Registration. - Page 12 L_98132e715d07fca715ad7450b297a696
Oliver Thorn

-----------

IF ANY OF THESE PICTURES HAS BEEN USED, PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL FIND DIFFERENT ONES.

I didn't feel like going through fifteen or so pages of posts to see if these pictures had been used yet. Razz

Last edited by cinderella101 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaStEmYrAiNbOoW

TaStEmYrAiNbOoW

Number of posts : 5
House : Soccer, Tennis, Swimming, Reading, Being with the buddz, ect..

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:41 pm

~Female
~Vampire
~Lillian Samantha Hudson (“Lily”)
--Registration. - Page 12 Skel3-1
~ Lily grew up with her parents in Miami, Florida. When she was around age 16 she was walking home from a party when someone grabbed her and bit in the neck. But before the guy could finish someone came and forced him off. Lily lay there for a while and the next time she woke up she was in dark room with one small light. She had found out that Ben had saved her from the guy and he explained to her what she was. At first Lily was very upset and didn’t believe it, but after a while she discovered that it was not so much a burden but more of an useful gift. After a few years they knew Miami was too dangerous for them so they moved to Forks. Ben taught Lily how to control her hunger and to feed on animals instead of humans. Lily and Ben both attend Forks High School only Ben is a year ahead of Lily.
~Power: She can move things with her mind.
~CAR: --Registration. - Page 12 Farrari

-Male
-Vampire
-Benjamin Andrew Stevenson ("Ben")
--Registration. - Page 12 Bod
-Ben grew up in Texas and then moved to Miami at an older age. He was bit when he turned 17 and the vampire was merciful and let him live. He lived with her for a while, but later left because he didn’t like her menu. After going on his own for a while he came upon a horrible site of a girl being bitten by a vampire. He tired his best and saved her from him. He took with him and taught her all he knew.
-Power: He can see through things.
-CAR: --Registration. - Page 12 1171

HOUSE: --Registration. - Page 12 Mansion-1-1
Back to top Go down
spinningpeanut

spinningpeanut

Number of posts : 240
Location : Building a rocket in my basement. IT'S NOT CARDBOARD!! It is a paper like weightless material DUH!!
House : ROCKING THE EMMETT HOUSE!!!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Name: Max
Favorite color: purple all the way!!

She has long purple hair with black streaks. She has pale skin because she is a vampire. She is 5' and slender with a perfect hour-glass shape. She is currently living with the Cullens to learn how to behave as the "human hugger" vampires do. How this came to be was she was in a coma and they sent her to Carlisle to see if he could bring her out of her 6 month long coma. Her mom didn't want to pull her out of life support but the bills were just getting higher. But Carlisle offered to change her into a vampire to save her. Max's mom didn't want her daughter to die like this so she chose for Max to become a vampire. Max has been a vampire for a little under two years now so the urge to kill humans is still strong for her. She doesn't feel that now is the best time to leave the Cullens just yet. At least until when she has 100% control. Her special vampire power is flight. To fly she has black feather falcon wings that she make disappear and reappear on will. But sometimes they have a mind of their own... Max does own a car. She owns a purple Ferrari California.

To see the picture of Max, click the link below

http://taiki-oguri.deviantart.com/art/Anime-Girl-Purple-Signage-47157142

To see info on Max's Ferrari California, click th link below

http://www.fastestcar.net/Ferrari%20California.php

That's it!!! Hope you like her because she can't wait to meet all of you!!!
Back to top Go down
Lizatamoore

Lizatamoore

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:20 pm

---Race: Werewolf
---Name: Flicka Anne Marriete
---Character discription: Flicka is fairly short with black hair that hangs past her shoulders and choppy short bangs. Her skin is very pale for some reason, despite the fact that she's a werewolf and her eyes are a haunting blue. She loves the dark and loves to run during the dark as a wold. She's very strong and has embraced the fact that she's a werewolf. She'd very much like not to imprint on someone but she thinks that because she doesn't want to she probably will.
---
--Registration. - Page 12 The__suspense_by_anaRasha
Her and her wolf form in the background.
---Doing bio in first person:
I'm sure you already know that my name is Flicka but I'd prefer it if you'd just call me Flicks. I'm seventeen and a junior in high school in small town Forks. Sounds pretty normal, right? You have no idea how wrong you are.

You see, I'm a werewolf. No, I'm not insane, I actually am a werewolf. I could transform to prove it but I doubt you want to get hurt. Oh you don't believe me well let me start the transformation- Stop? So you believe me eh? That's good since I wouldn't have finished anyways. Being a werewolf is okay and Forks happens to have quite a large werewolf population. Plus my family, well they're not my actual family, wanted to come here.

I was perfectly content in California but then Rane wanted to leave and come here. Something about being stuck inside all the time. Moronic Bloodsucker. I don't mean that in a bad way of course, Rane is lovely even if he is a vampire. He's practically my brother, a part of my pack. So Rane really wanted to leave so we picked up and left. I got a car out of the deal since I didn't whine too much. You may laugh but it's a nice car, much better than the bicycle I used to ride everywhere.

So here I am in Forks. I'm not sure how long I'll be staying but I plan on enjoying my time here.

--Conflict: Getting through high school and trying not to imprint upon someone.

Last edited by Lizatamoore on Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizatamoore

Lizatamoore

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:32 pm

I have a couple more to post. Very Happy
---Race: Vampire
---Name: Rane Matthew Marriete
---Character Discription: He's very tall with straight black hair that curls around his ears and flips out in some places. He has the topaz eyes of a vegetarian vampire and wears a lot of black. He's pretty level headed and is terrified of being discovered as a vamp, but even more so of never finding love. He has the ability to read minds and see into the future.
---Picture: Rane if his eyes were red.
--Registration. - Page 12 Vampirehot
---Bio:
My name is Rane. It used to be something else but I changed it centuries ago when my old name kind of became a bit extinct. I pose as the brother of Flicka even though we should be mortal enemies. You know the whole centuries old vampire against the teenage werewolf thing? Yeah, we sorta decided to say screw it. Her family left her so I took her in before the transformation, don't know why, I suspect it was because of Erin's begging. For some reason we never wanted to bite her, probably the whole wolf thing.

I don't think that I'll ever know why my 'family' agreed to leave California and come here when I suggested it. We were all pretty content there but I felt a pull to come here. It was weird, as soon as the thought of leaving and coming to Forks entered my head it wouldn't leave me alone. My thoughts always came back to it. Then I heard of the Cullens and it got worse. They lived as vegetarians, and successfully which was something I've had trouble with over the years. I've only messed up a few times but that was enough.

I look seventeen and live with Flicka so we pretend to be twins and I'm going through high school with her. Our little house isn't much but it works for our family. It's really nothing compared to the cars and motorcycles we have parked in front of it. I work at a local shop but it's more to keep up appearances than to make money. Plus it keeps suspicion away and lets me prove to myself that I'm not dangerous.

---Conflict: Maintaining human appearances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Registration.
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Academy :: Registration Office-
Jump to: