Twilight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Academy

Welcome to the Twilight Academy!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Partners
Have a site of your own? Let us know and we'll feature your banner here!
free forum WriteMight - A Writing Forum redcarpet&&rebellion.

Want to help spread the word about the Twilight Academy? Look in the Affiliates thread for our button code!
Your Admins
If you have problems with anything, please contact one of the following people:

Anna>>promise me this,

Bree>>the last dance.

Twirls>>schrödinger's admin

Dizzy>>greenpixie1797

Kat>>klutzs rule!!

--Registration.

Go down 
+92
werewolfadict
Bite Me Bryce
biteme335
Somebodyz*Angel
twilove789
xXBeSafeXx
Elizibeth
Mirabelle_DeLaCroix
punkyvamp
Eternal_Esme
Bella45
EdwardAddict17
dasha92
vampirelalouch17
Silly_Beth
vampirelover17
false pretence.
crescentmoon
Lizatamoore
spinningpeanut
TaStEmYrAiNbOoW
cinderella101
xXxVampGirlxXx
Malina
xxlizzyloserxx
_iHartJasper_
janedoes
Elizabeth Cullen
pack22
abbi-cullen
Claudia Cullen
Sarah Rose
Avery
bellzcullen
jaspers_gurl_23
Leanne
peechez1001
luvia
shingATyou
Hathi
[LostWithoutYou]
The_Cullens_Kick_Ass
IndigoBleuC13
Selene Papillon
loveTwilight!
Alu_Rathbone
madlenkadoll
Alexandria
Imprinted Image
TwilightMoonFire
blairchuckbutterflies
Sonia Cullen
lookaftermyheart
delilahcullen
Kathrine_Cullen132
DarkTabatha
forbidden__love
Dawnbreaker
bellacullen51
xxx_vampiress_xxx
Blair White
Snowlulu
Siren Rene
KeitheUndead
softballgirl1136
amiliyn
Marianna
Thats.What.You.Get
the last dance.
xbloodandtearsx
rellit
Isabella
Dani_Cullen
Rosealie
Lianne*Alanna
Bella923
Lexy Cullen
Alice_has_long_hair
Smooth-As-Velcro
AmeCullen
cirque_du_freak
Edwardluver95
emmettforever
ClumsyCat
AtReYuFrEaK
~*Tulip Dreamz*~
imortalsky
mdnghtHolly
alyvolturi
missmack123
Eternity'sTime
electric city !
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizatamoore

Lizatamoore

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-08

--Registration. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:42 pm

---Race: Vampire
---Name: Erin Samantha Martins
---Picture: Her if the eyes were topaz
--Registration. - Page 13 SilverhairWitch
---Bio: (Putting bio and character discription together. It makes more sense to me that way.)
My name is Erin. I'm physically 24 years old and to the public I take care of my younger cousins. In reality I'm very very very old and Rane is the one who found me and took care of me when I was turned. Yep, that means I'm a vampire. Lovely, isn't it? I used to imagine myself with children and look at me now, it appears I'm raising several.

I've never actually thought of myself as much in the looks department. I've been a bit awkward since I was young and the whole vampirism thing didn't really change that. It could be the reason I'm single, or maybe the reason is that I have a habit of pushing people away when they get too close. My hair is white and shaggy around the face before becoming super long and hanging past my knees. I'm taller than most and have pale skin with a pointy chin, I also have the traditional topaz eyes. I wear a lot of black but it's what I like so people can kiss my pale vampire tush.

Hm, so how come I'm in Forks? Well for some reason Rane wanted it and Flicka agreed with Rane as usual, so of course the others followed. I think the reason Flicka agreed has something to do with the brand new car in our driveway but either way we all ended up in cloudy Forks. It's not too bad, I actually like it. There's very few sunny days which is nice.

I live vegetarian of course. With Flicka there's no other way, the girl threw up when Lee slipped that one time and almost killed him. I keep well fed so I'm not dangerous and work as a secretary. Yeah I know, there's plenty of jokes about the job... So, I'm sick of giving a monologue about myself, if you want to get to know me you'll have to spend some time with me.

---Conflict: Maintaining a job and wishing for things she can't have.
Back to top Go down
Lizatamoore

Lizatamoore

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:04 pm

Okay these two might be the last. I'm not sure...

---Name: Lee Martins
---Picture:
--Registration. - Page 13 Gingeranimeguy
---Bio: So you want to know about me? Eh, I don't feel like saying much. My name's Lee, I'm in Forks because my family came. I look sixteen but I'm older and I have the ability to see into others minds, not just look at their thoughts but see their memories and the things they don't even think about. Oh and I stay with my soul mate, Eliza.
---Conflict: Getting through high school, dealing with his power, and maintaining a good relationship with Eliza.

---Name: Eliza Daye
---Picture:
--Registration. - Page 13 1125746951_zesNothing
---Bio: The girl sighed as she pressed pen to paper. 'My name is Eliza Daye and I'm definitely not your ordinary girl. Just looking at the superficial stuff you can see that. For one my hair is silver. Not a white-blonde color. Not grey. It's silver, a pale silver but silver none the less. My bangs hang in my eyes all the time and the rest of my hair trails past my hips. I'm fairly short, often described as petite when people are nice and a midget when they're being mean. My eyes are a topaz color or the color of liquid gold most of the time, sometimes going black. My skin is extremely pale and glitters slightly. Past the superficial. Well, I'm a vampire. I look fifteen but I'm really a lot older. I can also see glimpses of the future and past, it's quite strange at times. I'm also different than a lot of vampires in the fact that I feed off of animals and not humans. I guess that makes me safe, I'm not a danger. But I am a danger, despite my size I could kill someone just by hugging them too tightly.

Forks. Heh, what can I really say. I moved here from California with my family. I think it's nice here and I felt the same pull to come that Rane did. The vampire population that's already here helped as well. We're a clan that likes to be around others for some reason. I also like the school, it's not too big and I'm a freshman there, I also managed to get a job helping out a couple of the teachers. All in all I like it here.

Plus I have Lee. There's so much I could say about Lee. He's my soul mate. My rock. The foundation upon which I've built my life. He's so different than I am too. He can be mean and sarcastic and never seems to care. Well he never seems to care about anything but me. He makes sure I know that I'm his world and I make sure he knows he's mine.
She pulled the pen away and sighed, she figured that was enough about her.
---Conflict: She doesn't have much of one. Dealing with school is pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
crescentmoon

crescentmoon

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Gender-Female
Race-Vampp!!!
Name-Amelia Love
Pic:(look at my avvie)
Age: Well, born in 1796, bitten in 1812, so she appears to be 16. She moved to Forks in 1988, but in hiding until 2002.
Super-cool Sixth Sense Vamp Power- Mind Reader

Last edited by crescentmoon on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crescentmoon

crescentmoon

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:50 pm

Actually don't mind this post...i was gonna make another character buhh i didnt find anything useful I could do with him so...let's just say he's dead, mmkay??
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

Number of posts : 5372
House : Alice. Which else?
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:07 am

-Girl
-Vampier
-Bundalong Murray
-Bundalong had short soft black hair and startling blue eyes that shine like diomonds. her hieght is avradge and she is quite skinny.
-Bundalong hates her name, so changed it to Bundy she will not ansew any1 unless they call her bundy.
Im sorry but i dont know how to add a pic. so its my avatar
Bundy was born in forks and transformed there by a vampier called John at the age of 15 who left her to deal with the pain, Bundy has come and gone from forks so often that somwtimes whn she comes back some people reconize her. Bundy has been on the look out for john for all her life. since when she was transformed 567 years ago. Bundy has the power to befuddle every1 {change their memerios} Bundy lives with her 'parents' Henry 34 and Barbra 32 and her 'brother' steven 16 who is called max. none of them have special powers. Despite how she would love to pay john back Bundy loves her life her home {a sweet little cottage}she and max both go to forks high school and max enjoys it. tho Bundy is shy and has no freinds as much as she would like them, people look at her and go "weirdo" or so Bundy thinks. Bundy is a 'vegitarien' and when she met henry barbra and max she encouraged them to be 1 2 whitch she suxseded in doing. Bundy hates school and is freightened some1 will find out what she is. she is trying her hardest to work hard but cant, she fails everything and has such a hot temper that she nearly gives away her family's secret. Some 1 who tries to be freindly is Ed {ill tell u about him later.} Bundy always lets 2 much slip than has to modify his memory whitch che hates doing.

edwardcullenandjacobblack
ps i hope thats what ur looking for

Last edited by edwardcullenandjacobblack on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:22 am

-boy
-human
-edward bollos {i choose edward cose i love the name not cose of edward cullen}
as i said for Bundy i dont know how to add a pic.
Edward has hazelnut brown hair that falls over his mossy green eyes. Ed is tall 4 him age 15 and skinny.
Ed lives with his dad. Ed has lived in forks all his life and loves the place dearly. Ed has geaps of freinds and plently of girls adore him but Ed doesnt notice, not intill Bundy comes to forks again. Ed is mystifeid by the girl and like all humans doesnt know what she is. but he plans to find out.Ed loved his school forks high and is a a+ student. the lowest his ever got is a B+ intill he meets Bundy who stuffs him up compleatly, he forgets
everything when his around her. {is it her gift or is it just her.}
Back to top Go down
vampirelover17

vampirelover17

Number of posts : 54
House : jet ski ing

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:16 pm

-crystal lalush
-girl
-vampire
-my hair is long pink and flowing.i have my eyes are topaz.im tall i like the dark but im shy.

-crystal has been a vampire for 2 years she was changed at 17.she did not like what she was.then she moved to forks and met a family of vampires named the carmellos they had a diet just like the cullens.she went to live with them heres a lil info.his family includeds rose, carmen ,james ,bryce.rose and james r the parent figures.carmen and bryce are single.when christian or crystal r asked if they r in love with eachother they deny it.rose is a stay at home 'mom' .james is the father and a doctor. carmen and bryce r seniors at forks high .carmen and christian r sophmores at forks high.crystal lives with her dad on bay avenue.

powers:
crystal is a mind reader
christian can see into the future
rose is telekinetic
bryce can fly
james is immune to blood
carmen can go invisible

when jane from the volturi stops by something happens

i wont tell u what happened though.....you have to wait and see Shocked

i dont know how to post my picture so i put it as my avatar
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/edwardlover4ever/index.htm
Silly_Beth

Silly_Beth

Number of posts : 28
House : A lot of stuff...
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:51 am

Name: Hope Black
Species: Werewolf

Discription: Black and purple hair, usually in a braid, tall and paler then other werewolves. Is shy but don't make her mad because besdies exploding into a huge wolf she has a pretty bad temper. She loves going out at night and running around, but not in the woods. She hates dark woods, too many late night slashers. Mostly if you leave her alone she'll stay out of your hair and out of trouble. She happens to get nose bleeds a lot, especially around vampires, and being around Forks growning population of them isn't helping much. She uses sarcasm a lot, so don't be overly offended when she is in a bad mood.

--Registration. - Page 13 Ceres_12

Bio: Hi, my names Hope and I just moved to La Push with my uncle from my moms house in Hawaii. I was adopted and I hate hot weather, bring on the cold! That's one of the reasons why I moved to Froks, the other reason is because I turned into a giant wolf when my mom and I got in a fight, not good. So it looks like I'm somehow related to my mom anyway... it confuses me too. I work with my uncle Jake on cars for some extra money, and run with wolves at night, fun! I actually do like the night a lot. I've never had a boyfriend and I go to Forks High, because in all reality we have no idea if I'm Quileute or not, I have a temper so don't try to make me angry, I'm still new to the whole exploding-into-a-werewolf-when-I'm-mad thing!

Conflict: Being a teenage werewolf with no idea how to function properly, let alone in school. She blames it on hormones.
Back to top Go down
false pretence.

false pretence.

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:14 pm

-girl
-vampier
-millie monical
Millie is a vampier who lives on the outside of forks. She has long red hair. Millie's best freind is Bundy {bundalong} a vampier they barley leave eachothers side. Millie was turned into a vampeir the same times as Bundy and they have traveled together alot.
Back to top Go down
vampirelalouch17

vampirelalouch17

Number of posts : 4
House : going to the uk to see my cousin and taking my gf to
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:26 pm

-male
-vampire
-lalouche lopez

bio- you want some info on me.my name is lalouch .to forks im only 17.but ive been a vampire for 2 years.i met a family named the carmellos .i dont live with them thogh .i live with my 'mom' kelly has been a vampire for 200 years.im still looking for a soulmate.my best friend is named crystal .

powers
me -mind reader
kelly -is immune to the smell blood

i dont know how to post my picture so its my avatar
Back to top Go down
dasha92

dasha92

Number of posts : 505
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:24 am

---Female
---Vampire (18 years old in human years; 60 years old in vampire years)
---Melanie Cartwright
---Long dark brown hair, big beautiful brown eyes. Medium in height and very skinny but not anorexic. Shy with strangers but the biggest mouth with her closest friends. Loves all things old hollywood or vintage.
-----Registration. - Page 13 Mel(Minka Kelly)
---Melanie Cartwright was born in Los Angeles, California to film director, Steven Cartwright and his wife Casey Cartwright. She was one of the rich girls of her school and one with the popular crowd. Yes, she had it all! The money, popularity, the boys! Everything was perfect until that one night which she could remember was her senior prom. She went with her long-time boyfriend (who was a vampire) who went extra nuts in his car. Yup. You guessed it! She was raped and turned all in one night. She didn't dare return to her parents' house because there was no way her father would understand what had happened. So she stayed in a dark alleyway for three days while the transformation took place. And when it was all done, she ran. She ran far and for a long time until she reached Alaska. There she met a girl named Tanya who was just like her. She stayed with Tanya and her clan for years and became vegetarian vampires just like them. Throughout the years, she developed the ability to channel great strength and sense trouble(like a superhero! Very Happy). In a trip with Tanya, she went to Forks and loved it there so much she moved in to a new house. She decided to go to a high school there. And that was where she met Daniel Carter. He was the school's biggest jock. She was sure she had caught his eye and he did ask her out. But she knew she meant nothing to him. But that never stopped her from loving him.

Last edited by dasha92 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dasha92.livejournal.com
dasha92

dasha92

Number of posts : 505
House : Jasper
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 am

---Male
---Human (18 years old)
---Daniel Carter
---Tall, dark haired and handsome. Swimmer's built. Kind in the inside but has a reputation of being a stud with a habit of sleeping with girls and not calling them.
-----Registration. - Page 13 Dan(Scott Porter)
---Daniel was born and raised in Forks, Washington. Ever since kindergarten, he was always the sports guy and even the bully. But all that changed when he met the new girl Melanie Cartwright. She was perfection personified and he did fall in love. He knows she has feelings for him and he does as well. But dared by his friends, after their one and only date, Dan doesn't call her back. Will he ever tell her how he feels? Does she still like him?

Last edited by dasha92 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dasha92.livejournal.com
electric city !

electric city !

Number of posts : 6279
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:34 pm

ohh shoot.
I'm sure someone probably figured that I was MIA,
but everyone above can RP now.
Sorry about the delay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.themirroroferised.proboards.com
EdwardAddict17

EdwardAddict17

Number of posts : 8
House : Reading,Writing,Traveling
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:39 pm

-Marissa Carmickle
-18 in human years, 80 in vampire years
-vampire
-powers, she DAZZLES,ha

I was born around 1900 and lived in London,England, i was bitten well walking around the village at late hours. I live with my family, well the one i created myself, which includes me, my sisters, Harriet(14), Carrington(10), my brother Kalin(15), and my "Parents" Marie(24) and Jonathon(27). I have long blonde hair, brown eyes, and i am pretty tall, i love vintage clothing and like to keep fashion forward, i TRY to be a vegetarian, yet sometimes i slip, my brother Kalin is still a tracker at heart, its even harder for him. I don't remember any part of my human life, and i have attended many univercities, such as Harvard,Princeton and Dartmouth, in 80 years i have gotten many degrees from the finest univercities.

images.jpeg
Back to top Go down
Bella45

Bella45

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:45 pm

You can roleplay now Have fun =]

bella45
Victoria
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiresarepeace
Eternal_Esme

Eternal_Esme

Number of posts : 2993
Location : pretending that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars...
House : Empathetic Special Motherly Emotional: E.S.M.E
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:39 am

ignore this, scroll down! [had to change RP]

Last edited by Edward's_Bloodlust! on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to change RP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.boundlesslove.heavenforum.com
Bella45

Bella45

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am

You can roleplay now Have fun =]

bella45
Victoria
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Esme

Eternal_Esme

Location : pretending that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars...

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:24 am

Marianna had already used the RP pic that i chose, so i had to change it.
scroll down for my RP.

Last edited by Edward's_Bloodlust! on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to change RP, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Esme

Eternal_Esme

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:25 am

[starts searching for new RP pic]
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Esme

Eternal_Esme

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:53 am

Found one, im gonna have to change my description a little:

Girl, 16, Amber Rhodes
---human, but is obsessed with vampires, unaware that they actually exist she aspires to be one!
---Amber is the quiete, shy type who tends to keep herself to herself, for this reason, she has very little friends as she shuts herself away in her own "vampiric" little world. She has long silvery hair, but is otherwise very short for her age. She dresses in a lot of black and red to match her mood and feelings against the world and wears red contacts. she is a major bookworm and has probably read every vampire romance in history. the only thing that scares her is awkward silences when talking to othrs. She has lived in Forks all her life with her mother and father, but as an only child; her parents wish she was more "normal" and this causes a constant conflict in Amber's household life. her goals in life are to make more friends, make her parents love her the way she is and of course... TO BECOME A VAMPIRE!
FOR PICTURE, SEE MY AVATAR<<
Back to top Go down
punkyvamp

punkyvamp

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:48 pm

hi my roleplay person is a girl vampire named lily she is 14 she just moved 2 forks
Back to top Go down
http://www.stardoll.com/member/pinkpunk1994
Mirabelle_DeLaCroix

Number of posts : 2
Location : Helsinki,Finland,living it up with the ever-sexy Ville Valo
House : Writing,drawing,reading...obsessing over the Cullen/Hale boys...
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:18 pm

Name:Mirabelle Aria DeLaCroix
Race:Vampire
Appearance:Tall,slender,waist-length black hair,dark gold eyes,bears a striking resemblance to Anne Boleyn.
Personality:Sees herself as being above everyone else,somewhat sarcastic,has trust issues,comes off as apathetic,incredibly loyal and protective to those she trusts
Biography:Mirabelle was born into a well-to-do French family in the mid-1700's. Before she was born, her father threatened her mother that if she did not produce a son, he would kill both her and the baby. When the baby was born, her mother fled in fear, taking Mirabelle with her. They ran from village to village until Mirabelle was seven, and her mother caught a disease that made her too sick to travel. Only being a child, she couldn't do any real work to afford the medicine to make cure her, so she started singing at the local inn for money, possesing an incredible voice for such a young child. One night, a young lord stopped at the inn and fell in love with her voice. He offered to take Mirabelle and her mother with him as long as she would sing at his court. They went, and discovered that the lord, Constantin, was a vampire, one drank animal blood. Things were good until Mirabelle's mother died a few years later, and the now 15-year-old was adopted by the vampire lord. Fatally injured in a horseback riding incident two years later, Constantin turned her into a vampire. Things were good, once again, until the French Revolution hit and they fled to America, traveling and making their mark in history for nearly 200 years. Constantin made himself a world-renowned fashion designer, and with DeLaCroix Fashion headquarters based in Seattle, Forks seemed like the perfect place for a former-vampiric lord and his adopted daughter. Constantin and Mirabelle are both "vegatarians".
Family:No living relatives
Current Life:Mirabelle lives in a small,yet lavish, two-story house on the outer edge of Forks with Constantin, and attends Forks High Scool. She prefers to be called Mira, as she thinks "Mirabelle" tends to sound snobbish. She doesn't like to talk about her past, and has a small fear of heights.
--Registration. - Page 13 AkaiRed2
Back to top Go down
punkyvamp

punkyvamp

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:38 am

lilys bio continued: nobody knows how she was turned she very quiet but not afraid to say how she feels she lives with who eva will take her in she does not atend high school 4 she is scared of wot she could do to others she does not want to be a vampire 4 pic see avertar
Back to top Go down
http://www.stardoll.com/member/pinkpunk1994
Elizibeth

Elizibeth

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:24 pm

---Race: half vampire half Human
---Lizzy
---Lizzy has red hair that reaches 3 in below her shoulders shes with a layered choppy look and blue eyes
--Registration. - Page 13 But
---Lizzy came to forks after spending time with Trylas family she has been alone her entire life but has never taken a human life because she formed a strong bond with her mother while she was in the womb. her mother didn't exactly love her because she was rapped by a vampire and was dying do to his child. She spent the first year hunting down her father only to find that he had already been killed. she has spent the rest of her life all 4 years traveling until she came across Tryla's family who were also Vegetarians from them she learned of the Cullens existence and decided to check out forks. She quickly obtained a job at a bar in Port Angles and is still working on buying a home near forks. She started attending the Forks High School as a junior this required her to actually go online and teach herself everything she should know as a Junior. it was a fairly easy task for her though it did delay her from entering the high school for a week. Lizzy is a shy girl before getting to know someone but is hyper and active afterward. she had hoped upon entering the High school that the Cullens wouldn't mark her as a danger since she didn't pose them any real threat.
---Lizzy came to forks on a such to find a family she is tired of living a lone life and hoped that the Cullens would help her accomplish this, she is hunted by her past and what had happened to her mother. When she found her father he was in a territorial battle and she watched with great satisfaction as he was torn apart but afterward she had been seen and the vampires feared that she was in immortal child and had tried to kill her., and she had just barely managed to escape alive. due to this she does not trust vampires in fact she even fears them. She knows that no one would mistake her as an immortal child now but she cannot overpower this fear.
Back to top Go down
Bella45

Bella45

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:42 am

You guys can go a head and roleplay have fun =]

punkyvamp could you edit your oringal post and finsh your bio for your RP Vamp please =]

Thank you
Victoria
(bella45)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Registration.   --Registration. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Registration.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum